Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (76689 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by SHOCK7(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

Your words seem harsh but they are the bitter truth. I'll show her my other side soon. Thanks
I thank Jehovah,u realize this!!!!
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
beborena:

Your name should be on the Wall of fame

I had to unlike and unshare the first comment after reading that guy's post. Lol
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
mrcrabs:

Bro your point made sence but I will have to disagree with the last line. Do girls still comeback after breakup? Because I feel they have too much option on ground while dating that is why they misbehave a lot... So if a guys thinks a girl will come back after break up that is a 30/70 percent chance it ain't happening.
My two cents. Bless

Of course, they do come back when they realised that they have made mistake. But it is usually late for them

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Puregold3(f): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
Some guys are just evil.
You ask a lady out, she told u she's in a relationship yet u keeping asking her out..
I guess the 2weeks break was the guy's idea.
Perhaps, he says... Let's just hang out for 2weeks nd I'll leave ya to decide..I'll take you here, i will show you that bla bla bla
And please OP. Ensure you keep us updated, probably after 2weeks, lol

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by SHOCK7(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ladylite:

Am really sorry on behalf of ladies on how you have been treated by your lady.

But I need to explain some few things
You may have not understood about ladies.... So you do not make the mistake again in your next relationshipssss

You can kiss a lady and still not know her
. You can sex a lady very well and she will still not be yours.
You may even spend money on her education, looks, parents, health and in gratitude she will cheat on you.

The key to a Lady's heart, soul and body is COMMUNICATION.

Once a guy has good communications with a lady NOT just talk games o, the girl is owned even if she denies it vehemently.

Many guys stop pursuing impressive communication once they have gotten the girl to date them or marry them. That's man's biggest mistake or oversight about women.

Communication is a life long work both parties must do for the relationship to remain strong and grow.
wow, this is new information to me!!!
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ONLYGUY: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Let her go and stop calling her, move on with your life brother. Already her attention is divided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
My Brother, i sympathize with you.
The voice of the people (as long as its not the Kogites returning Yahaya) is the voice of ....
Leave that lady.
You are now an option for her.

Thanks to the the lady who gave an insight into communication. I wish i could say she was wrong, but a doubt has been cleared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by alphaNomega: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.

She needs two weeks to sample that prick.

News flash: This matter no dey your hand again because the choice is not yours, it is hers. Prepare yourself my boy!

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by alphaNomega: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
lilmax:

How can a MAN possess this high degree of low self esteem?

He even apologized grin

If you're asked what she brings to the table I know you will say sex

The good thing here is, you will realize how stupid you were in months to come

He wasn't wrong to apologize, when you grow older you would realise that apologies do not make you a lesser being.

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by alphaNomega: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Abeg leave the girl! You haven't married her and you're trying to act husband to her. If you dont want another Man in the picture then marry her. After all you've been there 3 years without any assurance and may even dump her at last cos na una way be that.
Don't tie her down and when she's done chasing away other men, you'll now dump her.

I don't even know why she's still wasting her time with you. If the other guy is ready, let her go! Three years with you just gone down the drain and you're there saying yen yen yen...abeg park well... Awon time wasters.

You think marriage is some kind of magic bullet that chases men away. You never see something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by mexbee1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Elouise:
I was so disappointed that no one actually understand these women until I saw your comment. Thanks bro. To the OP, the two weeks break is for her to explore Without her feeling guilty. Maybe she’s a good girl after all, she could’ve just cheated. women are so sleek they’d cheat on you and you’d never find out. Anyways, time to start your personal development, hit the gym, crush your goals and meet better women. Please next time, don’t make a lady feel too comfortable, the chase is what is keeping them. Let her keep chasing, be a high value man and see yourself as that. Cheers

Very well said bro
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by skedy1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
lilmax:

He even apologized grin

*If you're asked what she brings to the table I know you will say sex*

My guy... Wisdom will not kill u.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Ekakamba: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pocohantas:
3yrs and counting...

How old are you?
How old is she?
How old is the agent of dickstraction?

We dump one, we marry another.

No one wants to become evening newspaper.

Few yrs from now, you will dickstract another young guy's babe and he will be here to wail too

Cold world.
You get mouth. grin tongue
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by alfredo4u(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
I suffered the same the thing.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by kingjrofficial(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sisii naggarrrrrrr...

Apologized for being protective?? Niggarrrrr, you've been a bit*ch in tha relationship since day1

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by NACE13: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
I blame guys when i see topics like this littering NL. I mean, c'mon, mfkr! You guys notice these red flags yet choose to remain in a one-sided relstionship, reducing your status even below Beta male.
Once i notice strange character(s) from no where and i try to reason with you and yet you still tryna prove stubborn. I'll just go ghost mode on you totally. I dumped my ex like this when she started misbehaving because she's very pretty with this banging body, believing every guy must worship at her feet, but not me. I know how to put them in their place once they start feeling like a G6

E shock am when she asked about "us" and i told her i have found another woman. She never believed in her wildest dream I'd ever dump her. This is a girl guys are begging to date but me dump am sharperly before she makes the first move on me. Never kill yourself over a woman, because there's one dude who is even tired of her. I didn't want to end it because i still loved her but i had to dump her first thereby giving me the upper hand and still retaining my respect and status.

No be every day dem dey born fine boy na undecided

7 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Macqueeny(f): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Well Mr poster, if Truly as u said she is a good girl, den sit her down and talk sense into her brain ask her wat u did dt warrant such probably u ain't caring enough, moreover girls will surely have guys over her it just for her to give herself brain....if she don't open up or still deny and doesn't want to change pls leave her alone, plenty fish dey market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by kenralph(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, honestly its good for a man to be financially buoyant mhen, sometimes stories like this keep me wondering how possible cos I know chicks will never dare this nonsense with a guy that is in full control of his financial life, instead its the financially buoyant guys that are terrorists terrorizing women and giving them sleepless nights grin grin

Girls should be least worries on any guys' life problem list, especially a guy that is still struggling financially. Focus on improving your financial life first, believe me, better ladies with far better qualities will come your way without stress and you will feel like its a dream, I speak from experience when I was a guy wink
Apt.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by micfred(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Guy look afar, ur girl is gone already, its better u look for alternative its nt a do or die thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Oh
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by obillyj(f): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why is she your girlfriend for 3 years? What are you doing keeping her for 3 years? What is your plan for her and the relationship? When is she going to move from girlfriend to wife?
Guy if you are not ready to marry her, give her some space to find the ready one biko. You have no right or claim on her since you are not married. You have no right to be possessive because you have not earned it not even after 3 years. That is wickedness n witchcraft holding a lady single for 3 years.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Jonathan39: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Your approach is called the masters Approach. When you dump a girl who draws too much attention from guys. She will always see you as a pro
NACE13:
I blame guys when i see topics like this littering NL. I mean, c'mon, mfkr! You guys notice these red flags yet choose to remain in a one-sided relstionship, reducing your status even below Beta male.
Once i notice strange character(s) from no where and i try to reason with you and yet you still tryna prove stubborn. I'll just go ghost mode on you totally. I dumped my ex like this when she started misbehaving because she's very pretty with this banging body, believing every guy must worship at her feet, but not me. I know how to put them in their place once they start feeling like a G6

E shock am when she asked about "us" and i told her i have found another woman. She never believed in her wildest dream I'd ever dump her. This is a girl guys are begging to date but me dump am sharperly before she makes the first move on me. Never kill yourself over a woman, because there's one dude who is even tired of her. I didn't want to end it because i still loved her but i had to dump her first thereby giving me the upper hand and still retaining my respect and status.

No be every day dem dey born fine boy na undecided

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Jonathan39: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
At op. Get another girl and pretend as if you are still with this your girlfriend. If she mistakenly comes back. Break her hearth without looking back.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nature8(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
lilmax:

He even apologized grin

If you're asked what she brings to the table I know you will say sex

You killed it bro cheesy
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by luckingto50: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Just remove your mind from her and move because women have taken over the mantle of cheating now. Similar thing is happening to me right now. Virtually everyday she's constantly online at wee hour, I just told her yesterday that I don't trust her more. My only advice for you, make money and every other things will be added.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by luckingto50: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Just remove your mind from her and move on because women have taken over the mantle of cheating now. Similar thing is happening to me right now. Virtually everyday she's constantly online at wee hour, I just told her yesterday that I don't trust her anymore. My only advice for you, make money and every other things will be added.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by desvi: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

mistake

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Gordonz07(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sorry op. I was once in your shoe. She asked me to give her a month break. After enough begging, she no agree. I decided to travel out of the town impromptu without telling her. I stayed there for 3years and only visited at intervals. She begged and begged me when the guy she took break for decided to walk away from their relationship. She is in her 5th relationship after mine now. I will be getting married soon. Guess what, her mother is going to be the choir mistress to lead the choir crew on my day. Mind you, her parents knew me wella.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Sheriffusoro(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Op people advising you here to dump her obviously are not putting into consideration the fact that you still have feelings for her and she same. A woman's mind is always at a steady doubt when it come to love matters,all she needs is steady reassurance that she's loved,which I guess you've not been doing.
She's still loves you,if she didn't, she would have asked for a total breakup and not a two weeks break. She obviously fancies the other guy,hence the two weeks break she's asking for. But Op you fail to realise that you're the one present now not the other guy,you have the key to change her mind and mentality in your hands.
Not all girls are worth letting go,from you write up you guys have a lot of history together.
I'll advise you to have a face to face talk with her,try and remind her of the good times you guys had,try to talk about you hurts n grievances and let her talk bout her. After the talk,if she still insist on the 2 weeks break,tell her you want a total breakup. Don't rush into making a decision bro,feelings are involved so you don't regret it later.....Av been in ur shoes b4 so am speaking out of experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by olaboy1: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
anslem04:

I don't think i came across any part OP mentioned or talked about is financial status .. stop makin these all about bin broke, mayb u nid to also knw gurls breakup n dump rich guys tew.
As per a broke nigga...
1. you must realize shoe get size don't hunt 4 materialistic gurl, stick u ur class or below.
2. As a broke ass, u must av prospect @least that wil make a gurl consider you, then u must grow cos what can keep a gurl to a guy with audio prospect is growth.
3. As broke ass, not avin money doesnt stop u frm bin unique, offer her sumtin she can't easily find, pay attention to sumtin on her most guys won't even notice.
4. As a broke ass, the only way to keep ur age mate gf is wife her asap ... 4get all these i must av two G wagon,10m in my acc b4 I marrry illusion.
i won't even advice a guy rich or broke to date there age mate, younger remains d most appropriate

I’m sorry to say Rilwayne is 100% right. You need to understand how the sexual market place works regard supply and demand, risks and rewards.
Don’t worry about today’s thots finding one beta provider to marry, the pool of 20-25yrs will not disappear when OP becomes more financially successful.
Btw OP women are not capable of loving a man unconditionally, there loyalty is base on Looks, Money and Status, as a matter of fact a good looking douchebag with no money or status will bang away those cute girls at the back of iya Basira shop.
Maximize your look and build a stable income, but hide your wallet and not your d!ck.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by biggy26: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ladylite:

Am really sorry on behalf of ladies on how you have been treated by your lady.

But I need to explain some few things
You may have not understood about ladies.... So you do not make the mistake again in your next relationshipssss

You can kiss a lady and still not know her
. You can sex a lady very well and she will still not be yours.
You may even spend money on her education, looks, parents, health and in gratitude she will cheat on you.

The key to a Lady's heart, soul and body is COMMUNICATION.

Once a guy has good communications with a lady NOT just talk games o, the girl is owned even if she denies it vehemently.

Many guys stop pursuing impressive communication once they have gotten the girl to date them or marry them. That's man's biggest mistake or oversight about women.

Communication is a life long work both parties must do for the relationship to remain strong and grow.
What kind of communication again... sincerely interested in knowing, cos friends don't need to be mechanical in communicating with each other. It's either you are friends as a result of communicating or you are not. Even body language is understood by friends, so I'm interested in your angle.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Otunba4eva: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

She has lost interest in you already set

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / Should I Forgive Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.