Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (76636 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by theTransporter: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
anslem04:

Bro calm down, she jus a GF not yet ur wife, yu shuld be hapi u av a competition now is d time to show ur manly attributes, show less worry n let her see why u are d best option.
i didnt say impress or go collect renloan to start splashing, stop seein the other guy as a threat. i was two times in ur shoes

In naira Marley's voice..... Alaye calm down joor, she's not ur girlfriend just ur turn

12 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by AussiePlayboy(f): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.
Man, please stop being too naive. Hypergamy is real, that's what's playing here. Only thing I ll advice is that you do not tolerate disrespect which you are already tolerating. Personally, I ll advice you put a prize and value on yourself. If she messes up again, kindly ghost her. No dramas or explanation, just tell her it is no longer working and move on

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by murphyibiam15(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly. But recently she met a guy who asked her out she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like. I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business. Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. when she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone. When her probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her. I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
Move on please, with all those you mentioned and esp the two weeks break of a thing points to the fact that she has seen someone better over on

15 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by loswhite(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly. But recently she met a guy who asked her out she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like. I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business. Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. when she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone. When her probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her. I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
lol....you even apologize to her...Ok kontinue

8 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by murphyibiam15(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
anslem04:

Bro calm down, she jus a GF not yet ur wife, yu shuld be hapi u av a competition now is d time to show ur manly attributes, show less worry n let her see why u are d best option.
i didnt say impress or go collect renloan to start splashing, stop seein the other guy as a threat. i was two times in ur shoes
Lol.. competition ke, e no get wetin we no go hear.. like say gals don finish

16 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Kolomkillz(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
theTransporter:

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason, she said two weeks and you are begging her, it will end in tears bro.. am waiting for your next post
lol bold tears ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by 912(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

My mum and sisters know her already and I know hers too. She's not a bad girl. Just don't know what got into her lately

Hahahaha listen to yourself bro. Good girl that abandoned her boyfriend in the middle of a chat so she can go talk with another man. Somebody she knows her boyfriend hates. Lwkmd.

The earlier you wake up the better for you. Gather whatever is left of your respect and forget that girl.

A girl only say what she said to you if she is tired of you and doesn't want to feel guilty when she is sleeping with the other dude. So taking a "two weeks" break with such flimsy excuse just so she can continue screwing the other dude without feeling guilty and having to make excuses each time you ask her who she has been with.

Bro you say you are losing interest in her, but the truth is she has already lost interest in you. Hence the two weeks freedom she wants from you

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by MrCork: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

GREAT'..
..brother....if u don't wanna smash..I beg....let me smash!!
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Kastrom: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
You need to be red pilled bro.

24 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by MiVida(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:
honestly bro, I understand your situation perfectly! I'll tell you the truth, break up with her! It's not a curse, you guys won't end up together! I say again, no be curse.

10 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by wiseone28: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:
It is like all female brain wired the same..

Exactly what my girl did last four months ago..

I quit the relationship and i have peace of mind make i no come get HBP..

Now we are ordinary friends grin

You can never stop her because her mind is made of..
Till when the new guy disappoint her that is when she will want to come back to you

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by namiji2598: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
ll
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by MusaDanladi1: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
Better leave her to learn her lesson the hard way. When kasala burst she knows the road to your house to beg. Make your money and take care of yourself. Start looking for her replacement because it's obvious you would soon be history to her.

22 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by olaniyiabiodun(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Even if you stalk a house wife too much self you go have issue,that's woman with there problem

Starz825:

Bro na normal thing...stop stalking her....she isn't married to u yet... no dey put mind for girl wey no be ur wife.... though I wouldn't advice u tolerate disrespect but leave her for some time....ur mind too dey her side...

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
3yrs and counting...

How old are you?
How old is she?
How old is the agent of dickstraction?

We dump one, we marry another.

No one wants to become evening newspaper.

Few yrs from now, you will dickstract another young guy's babe and he will be here to wail too

Cold world.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guy u nailed it
lilmax:

How can a MAN possess this high degree of low self esteem?

He even apologized grin

If you're asked what she brings to the table I know you will say sex

The good thing here is, you will realize how stupid you were in months to come
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by maak400: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Two weeks break to go and collect kondo from the guy cheesy
She’s gone already bro grin

Dump her and never call again

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by naijadrivablog: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
That "you complain too much" is that she is cheating already. Maybe emotionally, and soon kpkustically.

But hey! You aren't married to her yet na. Engage yourself in something worthwhile, like making money and take a break for the meantime.

13 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by rayobaba(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bros. It's very simple. Ur babe is gone. Zero ur mind, don't expect her to care, don't expect any good thing from her, stop calling or messaging her. if she get some sense left, she wl quickly return to u. Bros, wat am l even saying sef! Forget dt girl. No give urself headache on a girl( ur ex)dt doesn't worth u. Hustle, girls wl rush u.
I have close( so close) female crush, despite d closeness, they don't trash their boyfriend cos of me and we don't cross red lines. Ur ex just trashed u.
This is wat happen when u love her more. Date someone dt loves u more and u wl get peace of mind and u wl be d boss.
U sef con go apologize, wat peace! She already knows u are weak and she's trading on dt. U are a man not woman!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by daben1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
you apologize for peace to reign, all these Una type of talk dey provoke me...

50 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Kavod: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.
Its simple the guy has more money than you... Poverty and low self esteem has destroyed naija women. Guy its already over just work on yourself........ Its only Nigeria young men that would be semi-broke and want to package a broker nigerian girl and expect the ship not to break in the midst of bigger and heavier vessels. Do you have a covenant with the word BROKE? Dont just listen to people saying she would come to her senses, there is no sense nor attribute in a broke nigerian girl only a better life or harsh lessons and that gamble till thine kingdom comes naija girls would always play it. That risk is already imbedded in their DNA.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Victorex001(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

Chairman move on....No let person turn you to bug/nagger, that shit is exhausting.

14 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bro u cnt change sm1
holaxi:

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by richard870(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Starz825:

Bro na normal thing...stop stalking her....she isn't married to u yet... no dey put mind for girl wey no be ur wife.... though I wouldn't advice u tolerate disrespect but leave her for some time....ur mind too dey her side...
Na normal thing, but you wouldn't advice him to tolerate disrespect. Abeg, what could be more disrespecting.... think before you type plz

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
maybe the new guy she"s chatting with has promised to take her to dubai or milan.u know how some babes loose their sanity when dem hear abroad grin.

Why do you think it id abroad turning her head? Abroad dey turn head pass marriage?

Maybe the new guy has promised to put a ring on it, and she is now considering the possibility of OP being ready for marriage any time soon.

Sometimes, women are lured with promise to marry, not promise of abroad trip.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
What got into her lately s her real self.
holaxi:

My mum and sisters know her already and I know hers too. She's not a bad girl. Just don't know what got into her lately

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by lebete3000: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
metformin:
my brother, move on with ya life, think of how you can better your life.

I like you bro, you no dey form like metformin or fenformin wey dem don ban...

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
You aren't 'losing interest' per se, rather your girlfriend has left you with no choice with her disrespectful antics lol

I'd leave her if I were you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nvc078: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Let her go...improve yourself in all rounds,then you will thank God you called it quit when you did

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guy u deserve d best commenter of d year
lilmax:
if you're not getting peace of mind from a woman dispose her immediately

If she was good as you claim, you won't be on nairaland at the moment

Dump her, find a better person, use your time for money not wasting it on a woman

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by seunmohmoh(f): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Who knows!!! Maybe the guy promised her marriage

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

“I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.