Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (76702 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
jakandeola:
little animal dod u pass ur jamb

Learn how to spell before quoting me old man
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by jakandeola(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
henriettttta:

DAT why I call u little animal I think u fail and u are in pains hahahahaha. go buy jamb form again next year and dont read but on naira land were u open mouth jump up as a parrot to chat with who pass u in life
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by jakandeola(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
henriettttta:

did u pass ur jamb
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
People loosing interest in their relationship meanwhile I'm here, single as Bleep.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Gpopsicle(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.

My brother run for your life..speaking from experience.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
Hey Mr, the truth is you're single but it's not official yet
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by CaptainMitch: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
cheesy why girl no go dump your silly ass, you be jonzing guy
lilachiever:
I can relate. I just broke up with mine cos I couldn't learn to trust her again after she did a similar thing, mine even went as far as telling the guy on WhatsApp that she needs a quiet time with him.

I loved this Lady with all my being and I still do but I had to let her go just for me to have peace of mind.

I'd never tolerate a girl cheating on me cos I don't do such too (like I even have the time to cheat)
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by lilachiever(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMitch:
cheesy why girl no go dump your silly ass, you be jonzing guy

Oponu agbalagba. I no say you no get sense na.

Keep rustling through my posts. Congratulations on your newly found job. Limafaf
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
TanyLoe:

Was about giving you an A
Before I saw this
( You can thank me by working on yourself and NEVER giving any girl your absolute commitment.)
Just because she doesn't know the value of loyalty and commitment no mean say another girl won't
When will u men stop judging some ladies because A messed up..e no mean say B na the same
how are you Rita

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.