Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,459 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman (71655 Views)

One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life / 5 Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Earns better than your gf.

Probably you are the one overhyping and overrating doctors. Seeing how quick you always are, to chip your partner's occupation in.

I just tire. The almost first class graduate won't allow someone hear word about his new squeeze again
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by pocohantas(f): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Again check the community you came from or where you live or the Church you worship and check the richest people there, if you see doctors (home or abroad) among the richest, then that community is wretched angry angry angry

On the flip side, check how many Engineers topping the chart in that same community, Church, society, estate, or environment.....I maintain my stand, doctors and their so called income are overrated and overhyped, and one of my goals is to establish a big clinic and employ doctors, God spare my life, I must do it cool

Lol. Seems your head is jamming. We all know Nigerian doctors are poorly paid. You said they are overhyped, I said they are not. If they are, we would pay them better and create better working conditions for them.

But saying doctors abroad are overrated and have to overwork to earn more than basic workers? In fact, that your fiancee should do a comprehensive test on you. You are not okay.
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, dude, [s]you are not the only one that is with or has been with a doctor[/s]. I am not even talking medical trainee like your fiancee.

And please, enough of this your engineering. You are not the first person to study engineering in Nigeria. I don't even want to imagine how much mockery you make of the poor girl and her profession.
I don't care about her damn profession, if I had my way, I would have changed her profession, but for peace to reign, I ignore it like it doesn't exist, that kiddo pushed me into talking about that shyyt cos I don't fancy it, in fact, I prefer nurses to doctors, oh yeah cool....so pls ignore the initial mention like I never did, it doesn't matter to me, you can concentrate on the major topic
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, dude, you are not the only one that is with or has been with a doctor. I am not even talking medical trainee like your fiancee.

And please, enough of this your engineering. You are not the first person to study engineering in Nigeria. I don't even want to imagine how much mockery you make of the poor girl and her profession.

Listening to the joker, one would think he is the first engineer this country has produced. Probably the only one in his village. If I have not been an engineer working as an engineer for my entire career, I might think he actually has something to say.

No engineer I have worked with be they designers, contractors, project managers, MDs have the empty headed ego of this joker
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by pocohantas(f): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You can't run a hospital when you are not a professional yourself...I kid you not grin

Who do you intend to employ in your hospital? Consultants or fresh graduates? smiley

All of una put together. cheesy
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. Seems your head is jamming. We all know Nigerian doctors are poorly paid. You said they are overhyped, I said they are not. If they are, we would pay them better and create better working conditions for them.

But saying doctors abroad are overrated and have to overwork to earn more than basic workers? In fact, that your fiancee should do a comprehensive test on you. You are not okay.
Seems most of you skipped comprehension classes in school angry angry

Didn't you read where I said doctors enjoy high work rate because of the sensitivity of the roles they handle being about life You and that kiddo just concentrated on that line I used and even laughed that I have bad mouth, kai.....I can see that one doctor practicing in Lebanon is on your matter, don't let him confuse you oh, they are brokeasses grin grin grin
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Again check the community you came from or where you live or the Church you worship and check the richest people there, if you see doctors (home or abroad) among the richest, then that community is wretched angry angry angry

On the flip side, check how many Engineers topping the chart in that same community, Church, society, estate, or environment.....I maintain my stand, doctors and their so called income are overrated and overhyped, and one of my goals is to establish a big clinic and employ doctors, God spare my life, I must do it cool

Dreams of an almost first class graduate. Inferiority complex will make you sell the establishment for peanuts as ppl that know the crux and thw intricacies will run you down.

Go and ask oga Gabriel igbinedion
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I just tire. The almost first class graduate won't allow someone hear word about his new squeeze again

I even wonder about his so called nurse in med school. In Nigeria today, nursing is below or on par with college of education. So if his nurse partner actually is in a medical school, she will be much older than everyone, and it will be one of those imsu type med schools.

Na very ras people dey go nursing school in naija of today. Must be a case of like attracting like. She has the same misguided ego as her bf. A house full of do you know who I am conversations tongue
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Seems most of you skipped comprehension classes in school angry angry

Didn't you read where I said doctors enjoy high work rate because of the sensitivity of the roles they handle being about life You and that kiddo just concentrated on that line I used and even laughed that I have bad mouth, kai.....I can see that one doctor practicing in Lebanon is on your matter, don't let him confuse you oh, they are brokeasses grin grin grin

This country cannot afford to pay doctors
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

Listening to the joker, one would think he is the first engineer this country has produced. Probably the only one in his village. If I have not been an engineer working as an engineer for my entire career, I might think he actually has something to say.

No engineer I have worked with be they designers, contractors, project managers, MDs have the empty headed ego of this joker
Yes oh, I remain the first Nigerian and black engineer to be in the great nation and city I spent some years in unlike your chew doctor daddy that only helps main doctors to prepare patients and then leaves the theatre to observe from the screen to avoid fatal mistake like his likes are known for grin grin

Tell him to be careful oh before they withdraw his license and jail him, UK isn't Ogbomosho where his fellow quack doctors kill innocent patients and get away with it angry angry

Do you know how many innocent people your daddy and his fellow quack doctors have sent to their early grave for minor illness I just don't like them okay, they are proud for nothing, the medics that deserve respect we know them and I respect them not chew doctors like your dad shocked shocked
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by pocohantas(f): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol. That guy na complete weyrey o.

He resents doctors, some egoistic engineers do. That is why you see them fighting for privileges accorded to medical (sometimes law) students.

Somehow, he is also proud to have hooked a doctor...
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Dreams of an almost first class graduate. Inferiority complex will make you sell the establishment for peanuts as ppl that know the crux and thw intricacies will run you down.

Go and ask oga Gabriel igbinedion
I wished I had the power to send as many Nigerian doctors as possible to life jail for killing lots of vulnerable Nigerians they kill and get away with it and still have the guts to be demanding for pay raise, bomboclats angry angry

I can see you are one of them quack doctors hiding under anonymous commentor, come out clean cheesy

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. That guy na complete weyrey o.

He resents doctors, some egoistic engineers do. That is why you see them fighting for privileges accorded to medical (sometimes law) students.

Somehow, he is also proud to have hooked a doctor...
Stop this na, you are indirectly causing harm, just stop it cos I just don't like the idea that I am with one. If only you know what you are doing angry angry angry

Pls let her issue aside and focus on the topic of discussion angry

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Yes oh, I remain the first Nigerian and black engineer to be in the great nation and city I spent some years in unlike your chew doctor daddy that only helps main doctors to prepare patients and then leaves the theatre to observe from the screen to avoid fatal mistake like his likes are known for grin grin

Tell him to be careful oh before they withdraw his license and jail him, UK isn't Ogbomosho where his fellow quack doctors kill innocent patients and get away with it angry angry

Do you know how many innocent people your daddy and his fellow quack doctors have sent to their early grave for minor illness I just don't like them okay, they are proud for nothing, the medics that deserve respect we know them and I respect them not chew doctors like your dad shocked shocked

Guy why you dey project na? Are you describing yourself? A quack who makes so much noise about being an engineer but never actually has posts about what he does?

Most professionals in this forum will leak out details of what they do in their conversations or posts. All you ever do is yak about being an engineer. We have never seen you post about designing a tank farm or pipeline, the challenges of fabricating a tank, or issues with regulators or metal fatigue. All you do is yak about being an engineer.

The only thing you are good for is lame attempts at trolling.

Whatever my old man is, he clearly pisses all over the family that produced an insecure internet noisemaker.
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
I wished I had the power to send as many Nigerian doctors as possible to life jail for killing lots of vulnerable Nigerians they kill and get away with it and still have the guts to be demanding for pay raise, bomboclats angry angry

I can see you are one of them quack doctors hiding under anonymous commentor, come out clean cheesy

You can't run a hospital when you are not a professional yourself...I kid you not grin

Who do you intend to employ in your hospital? Consultants or fresh graduates? smiley

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

Guy why you dey project na? Are you describing yourself? A quack who makes so much noise about being an engineer but never actually has posts about what he does?

Most professionals in this forum will leak out details of what they do in their conversations or posts. All you ever do is yak about being an engineer. We have never seen you post about designing a tank farm or pipeline, the challenges of fabricating a tank, or issues with regulators or metal fatigue. All you do is yak about being an engineer.

The only thing you are good for is lame attempts at trolling.

Whatever my old man is, he clearly pisses all over the family that produced an insecure internet noisemaker.
Go and tell your dad that you were mocking somebody that once worked with NLNG, Maersk, Bjarke Ingels, etc and hear what he will tell you shocked shocked shocked

Why I am still here is to discuss politics, promote the great Biafran nation by enlightening people about Biafra, romance, and off-topics like this, not here to grow my damn career or anything okay, so I don't need to post nader grin grin

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I have trusted pros in that field all around me to handle it when and if I finally decide to. I can get do a short course on healthcare management too to get a more robust knowledge, so you see, and then employ quack doctors like you so you can make small mistake that will help me to ensure you are jailed for life grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Go and tell your dad that you were mocking somebody that once worked with NLNG, Maersk, Bjarke Ingels, etc and hear what he will tell you shocked shocked shocked

Why I am still here is to discuss politics, promote the great Biafran nation by enlightening people about Biafra, romance, and off-topics like this, not here to grow my damn career or anything okay, so I don't need to post nader grin grin

Dude, security officers, cleaners, IT students all work with those companies. As usual, you have said literally nothing other than the fact that in your dreams the inability to hold down a job in a good company is to be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by pocohantas(f): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Stop this na, you are indirectly causing harm, just stop it cos I just don't like the idea that I am with one. If only you know what you are doing angry angry angryPls let her issue aside and focus on the topic of discussion angry

I wish I can. You really do not like doctors, I am just curious how a relationship with one looks like- with you constantly deriding her profession. You should watch that... smiley

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

I wish I can. You really resent doctors, I am just curious how a relationship with one looks loke- with you constantly deriding her profession. You should watch that... smiley

he and his fiance [if she exists] are alike na. bloated misguded egos of people who think being in a higher institution is a lifetime achievement. most of the med students i rolled with did not have an ego problem, though some of they did use the med student toga to erm score chicks.
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by pocohantas(f): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

he and his fiance [if she exists] are alike na. bloated misguded egos of people who think being in a higher institution is a lifetime achievement. most of the med students i rolled with did not have an ego problem, though some of they did use the med student toga to erm score chicks.

I strongly believe she is pretty calm. If she were the opposite, they wouldn't be together now. Neither would he speak of her in such manner...

I might be wrong, but I doubt.
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

I wish I can. You really do not like doctors, I am just curious how a relationship with one looks like- with you constantly deriding her profession. You should watch that... smiley
I don't discuss her profession, I have no reason to....and she knows I don't fancy doctors, so she doesn't talk much about it....at least before she became one, she knew how I and my doctor friends and close cousin do argue, so there is no much issue, only once in a long while lol
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

[s]he and his fiance [if she exists] are alike na. bloated misguded egos of people[/s] who think being in a higher institution is a lifetime achievement. most of the med students i rolled with did not have an ego problem, though some of they did use the med student toga to erm score chicks.
The part in bold was the beginning of my problem with them quack doctors shocked shocked

Followed by their killing of innocent patients and still will never humble themselves to admit their mistake, but will still be raising their quack shoulders up angry angry They killed my precious in-law, killed my best friend's well to do mother and many more, so you see angry angry
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
The part in bold was the beginning of my problem with them quack doctors shocked shocked

more like you were and still are an ugly, smelly incoherent, shapeless incel who will always blame others for his lack of game.

Followed by their killing of innocent patients and still will never humble themselves to admit their mistake, but will still be raising their quack shoulders up angry angry They killed my precious in-law, killed my best friend's well to do mother and many more, so you see angry

unfortunately, you are only railing but not telling the actual story. must be the same private hospitals you are making so much noise about building. in the biafra you are making so much noise about.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

Dude, security officers, cleaners, IT students all work with those companies. As usual, you have said literally nothing other than the fact that in your dreams the inability to hold down a job in a good company is to be celebrated.
If you are in Nigeria, we can fix a date from 24th december so I can give you a treat, that's if you wish to so you can at least see the person you have been arguing sheepishly with, but you will be well screened to ensure no camera on you, including your phone, watch, etc, if you agree, PM

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
If you are in Nigeria, we can fix a date from 24th december so I can give you a treat, that's if you wish to so you can at least see the person you have been arguing sheepishly with, but you will be well screened to ensure no camera on you, including your phone, watch, etc, if you agree, PM

dude, i am an engineer. i have worked as an engineer since 2002.

i have worked in electrical transmission protection projects
i have worked in Building services Design
i have worked in maintenance
i have worked in project management
i have supervised construction projects

i have worked in the power, AEC, Oil & Gas industries

i am not an empty wa-nker who constantly runs his mouth about where he has worked but is never able to say what he actually does.

this forum is full of professionals and business owners , and when you follow them, their work details will leak out. i know petroleum engineers in shell on this forum, tax accountants in seven energy, former total upstream guys, health care professionals, peoplesoft admins, Oracle Admins. these things come out in their posts. the lingo of their jobs.

you on the other hand, are nothing but an empty poser who talks and talks but never seems to be able to say anything about what he does. maybe you are an audio engineer - or the assistant to a real engineer.

you come across like those guys in PH who squat with two weeks on two weeks off oil workers and start using the crib to form oil worker for undiscerning chicks
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

dude, i am an engineer. i have worked as an engineer since 2002.

i have worked in electrical transmission protection projects
i have worked in Building services Design
i have worked in maintenance
i have worked in project management
i have supervised construction projects

i am not an empty wa-nker who runs his mouth about where he has worked but is never able to say what he does.

this forum is full of professionals and business owners , and when you follow them, their work details will leak out. i know petroleum engineers in shell on this forum, tax accountants in seven energy, former total upstream guys, i know health care professionals, i know people who have administered peoplesoft.

you on the other hand, are nothing but an empty poser who talks and talks but never seems to be able to say anything about what he does. maybe you are an audio engineer - or the assistant to a real engineer. [s]you come across like those guys in PH who squat with two weeks on two weeks off oil workers and start using the crib to form oil worker for undiscerning chicks[/s]
Good to hear you are an Engineer, probably an Elect Elect Engineer, and still not proud of your profession, which shows that you were a mistake engineer grin

Have you ever heard me mention where I worked before if not same kiddy you that coerced me into spilling that out....and to show your ignorance, you didn't even bother to find out where those firms are located and what they do....my job role back then wasn't about staying in PH or wherever, I never lived in PH.....we tour around....I know when you heard NLNG your mind went to PH, have you heard about NLNG Ship Manning before Do you even know what Maerst does Do you even know what Bjarke Ingels is and where it is located Anyway, that's the fun of Nairaland, you get to communicate with people of all class, its fun you know cheesy

But like I said, why I am still here is to discuss politics, promote the great Biafran nation by enlightening people about Biafra, romance, and off-topics like this, not here to grow my damn career or anything okay, so I don't need to post nader.

I have stopped practicing for some years now, I think I have achieved my goal of working, so don't expect me to be here talking about my engineering career cos that's in the past, I am no longer practicing, I am now an awaiting Lawyer Ikpeama shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Good to hear you are an Engineer, probably an Elect Elect Engineer.

But like I said, why I am still here is to discuss politics, promote the great Biafran nation by enlightening people about Biafra, romance, and off-topics like this, not here to grow my damn career or anything okay, so I don't need to post nader.

I have stopped practicing for some years now, I think I have achieved my goal of working, so don't expect me to be here talking about my engineering career cos that's in the past, I am no longer practicing, I am now an awaiting Lawyer Ikpeama shocked shocked shocked

oh i am proud of my profession. i am however not delusional or insecure. the idiocy you keep on spouting about how amazing engineers are is what you expect from a village headmaster, not a person who has worked in several multinationals. once you work in a multidisciplinary organization, you develop respect for all professions, as you are exposed to the importance of each, and the need for teamwork.

you think that any organization starts and ends with only one set of professionals?

just say you were never a serious engineer, if you were an engineer at all. you are just an empty barrel making a lot of foolish noise.
your career must have been amazing if you cannot say a single thing about beyond claims of i have worked in XYZ.

better face your ipob wa-nking. you come across as being on the same mental level as those dolts prostrating for nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

just say you were never a serious engineer, if you were an engineer at all. you are just an empty barrel making a lot of foolish noise.
your career must have been amazing if you cannot say a single thing about beyond claims of i have worked in XYZ.

better face your ipob wa-nking. you come across as being on the same mental level as those dolts prostrating for nnamdi kanu.

You and I are on a different level of engineering, I don't have anything to discuss with you about engineering because you won't understand a thing. I can only discuss that with past colleagues or those still on the job in my previous line of job when I was practicing not with a NEPA engineer like you lol grin

Have you ever heard me mention where I worked before if not same kiddy you that coerced me into spilling that out....and to show your ignorance, you didn't even bother to find out where those firms are located and what they do....my job role back then wasn't about staying in PH or wherever, I never lived in PH.....we tour around....I know when you heard NLNG your mind went to PH, have you heard about NLNG Ship Manning before Do you even know what Maersk does Do you even know what Bjarke Ingels is and where it is located Anyway, that's the fun of Nairaland, you get to communicate with people of all class, its fun you know wink

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
You and I are on a different level of engineering, I don't have anything to discuss with you about engineer because you won't understand a thing. I can only discuss that with past colleagues or those still on the job in my previous line of job when I was practicing not with a NEPA engineer like you lol grin

Have you ever heard me mention where I worked before if not same kiddy you that coerced me into spilling that out....and to show your ignorance, you didn't even bother to find out where those firms are located and what they do....my job role back then wasn't about staying in PH or wherever, I never lived in PH.....we tour around....I know when you heard NLNG your mind went to PH, have you heard about NLNG Ship Manning before Do you even know what Maerst does Do you even know what Bjarke Ingels is and where it is located Anyway, that's the fun of Nairaland, you get to communicate with people of all class, its fun you know wink

all talk and nothing else. sounds like those people who give you their CV telling you how they did their IT in chevron ten years ago tongue.

carry on with your trolling. las las you are just an empty barrel. all noise but no substance
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

all talk and nothing else. sounds like those people who give you their CV telling you how they did their IT in chevron ten years ago tongue.

carry on with your trolling. las las you are just an empty barrel. all noise but no substance
Thank you my good friend, the son of a quack doctor who kills innocent patients and get away with it grin grin

One day, the law will catch up with your quack doctor daddy, just a matter of time, we will be here to read the news shocked shocked

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian based unprofessional medical personal arrested for killing a patient at Liverpool area. He had administered a wrong injection to the patient who later died shortly after the injection, and the Nigerian tried to escape but was caught on CCTV and arrested after a hot Police chase grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Thank you my good friend, the son of a quack doctor who kills innocent patients and get away with it grin grin

One day, the law will catch up with your quack doctor daddy, just a matter of time, we will be here to read the news shocked shocked

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian based unprofessional medical personal arrested for killing a patient at Liverpool area. He had administered a wrong injection to the patient who later died shortly after the injection, and the Nigerian tried to escape but was caught on CCTV and arrested after a hot Police chase grin

Guy I cant help it if your entire family are paupers who patronize road side clinics. Aren’t you a big boy anymore? Don’t you know the way to reddington and lagoon hospitals?

Didn’t all your big employers expose you to quality medical institutions? Don’t you know the way to India again?

Or is your money audio money?

Don’t you know where to buy original drugs? Abeg stop projecting jare. Those foolish dead ediat relatives of yours patronized doctors in the mold of your gf ( plenty of nurses are failed mEd students who form doctor and set up clinics ) took the fake drugs your fellow biafrans are best known for, and died.

Consider it natural selection. Ridding the world of dumb fools who add no value to it . smiley Now why don’t you let your nurse gf treat your mental illness with some more fake drugs so we will be rid of you as well smiley. Your mental state already shows the misdiagnosed medication you are ingesting.

Your kinsmen who sell fakes always argue that Nigerians do not want to pay for quality.they are partially right. The other day in one of the lower tier hospitals attached to my HMO, this woman started trying to bargain with hospital bill. Let me pay 1000 instead of 2000 here. Sounds like the sort of foolishness practiced by both you and the unlamented corpses from your family

You get exactly what you pay for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.