Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman (71407 Views)

One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life / 5 Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Goldenheart(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2019
grin

The guys wey no get Job,
na dem dey get yr babe time...

ponder on this...

6 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2019
Scatterscatter:
You see those "just friends" ehn!!!
I won't say more than that
Say something..
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by pointstores(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2019
Nawa
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2019
skywalker240:
The first on that list should have been

1 Powerful Men (wealthy, royalty, presidents and top and influential men)

2 Celebrities (musicians, footballers top sportsmen and VIP)

3 Gynacologist.

Beleive me, your woman would'nt think twice before turning her head. These men can sex your woman with a little snap of fingers even if she loves you like crazy.
The people you mentioned don't stress to get ladies, ladies do all they can to even steal them grin

Especially all these yeye boys sagging trouser and singing: fine girl better pikin, oya give it to me sexy girl, fear them oh shocked

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nuklex(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2019
Scatterscatter:
You see those "just friends" ehn!!!

I won't say more than that
. They called them bestie and I know for sure that bestie dey shift pants

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2019
Twoclans:
Perfect list ,I think doctors should be on the list wink those guys can flirt for Africa cool

Which of the guys??!... Y'all be going to the wrong hospitals and clinics. tongue
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Born2Breed(f): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Munzy14(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2019
uncuuuuus..... cheesy

and audio cousin..

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2019
bizme:
Yahoo boys
Okada men
Bankers
Armed robbers
Politicians
Uber drivers
Producers

Sigh... Let's just say: "Every good looking, well hung guy unrelated to your lady".

No long thing.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by GuestLog: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2019
Please add Promo Supervisors.
They are underrated.

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Munzy14(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2019
Twoclans:
Perfect list ,I think doctors should be on the list wink those guys can flirt for Africa cool
Na who no know,no go know... cheesy

Doctors sleep with anything putting skirt... even sick ones...

5 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:
No 6. Sugar daddy grin grin
This should top the list. Sugar daddies are quite tempting with their lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2019
The just friends is the most dangerous category

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by dynicks(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Guys that plaits hairs nko?

Especially the home service crew.....

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by justice212: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2019
What about we the funny type.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by realstars: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Photographers na wa ooh!!

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2019
franchasng:
6.) Tutorial Class Tutors shocked

7.) Corporate drivers fear them grin

8.) Visa Officers lipsrsealed

9.) Police Officers and Soldiers that know whatsup cool

10.) Doctors

11.) Bank Teller guys and Customer Care angry

Why did you vex for the bank teller guys

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2019
MrCork:

...sir..U forgot to mention: MR CORK!! wink
This your moniker though. shocked

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2019
Swargu:

Why did you vex for the bank teller guys
They don't have money and they will be carrying shoulder up, them and doctors, broke forming bullshyt angry

5 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by aspiring44: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:
No 6. Sugar daddy grin grin

What about herbalist and doctors ?
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by JayPeeOham: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2019
OP u can also add UBER DRIVER(S) to the list... it's a recent discovery!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Equity15(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2019
soldiers should top that list oh..all these uniform men, I no know wetin girls see for their body, take a stroll to Nysc camp or anywhere na so girls dey rush them. doctors too though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nature8(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2019
MGab25:
Some time ago, we came across the story of a man who eloped with his son’s girlfriend and that’s why we made up this post today to reveal the types of men you should be careful with as they can easily steal your woman.

1- Gym instructors:

Most Gym Instructors are usually young, athletic, fit and attractive to women as they practice live in the Gym and are health conscious.

Gym instructors are known to perform horizontal acrobatics with their female clients regardless of their marital status.

The instructors don’t stress themselves to get a  woman as the ladies freely throw themselves at them once the effect of their inappropriate touches kicks in.

It’s common to hear stories of women cheating on their spouses with their Gym Instructor.

2- Photographers: 

Second, on our list are Photographers. Photographers are fond of taking advantage of women; especially the young ones desperate for a super-dope shot and are ready to take on any position suggested by the photographer to make their pictures good enough for many Instagram Likes.

Another category of women that falls prey to photographers is female models as they often get offered free private shots and some promises (you know there’s a price attached to every free Thing right? Wink!). They also know how desperate the models are to add a lot of Professional Images in their Portfolio; they don’t mind being nude too.

I know of a friend who spends more than 4 Hours snapping a model in his tightly locked studio while I’m outside waiting for that long. He doesn’t let me be in the studio while he snaps as he said He always wants to get the best shot in every position possible for each of the models; but after the shot, they always come out of the studio Sweating and the model adjusting her clothes tongue wink….. [/b]What do I even know? I can swear they did nothing in there lol! grin grin grin.

[b]3- Pastors:

Pastors are third on our list because rogue men of god understand the psychology of women and always take advantage of them.

They are very much aware that women often get emotionally needy and are very desperate for caring and listening ear, and a lot of women trust and respect their pastors more than their husband.

Some time ago, we read about a man whose wife was having an affair with her pastor and according to him, his wife prepares special delicacies for the pastor after he must have left for work; and she prepares horrible meals for the husband.

Rogue pastors most times take advantage of women during private prayer sessions.

4- Lecturers and Bosses:

These days, news about Sex for marks gone wrong are making front-pages in the media, what about those that went as planned? When should we expect that information to be out?

We are in the era where your grades determine how easy or tough getting a job will be for you after school and lecturers are out there acting like Mini-gods, so imagine what ladies can offer for a pass!

Out of desperation for a good grade, students can be lured by the lecturer or vice-versa. The same thing happens in Job Promotions.

If only we can get a good survey on how many students pass out with a “Sexually Transmitted Degree”, most boyfriends and husbands will be disappointed.

5- ‘Just friends’:

Lol! This category of Men approaches your woman just to be ‘just friends’ with her, so, guys you have to be careful with men your woman introduces as “Just Friends”… Whenever my Girlfriend tells me “Look, He’s just a friend”, I’m always like “I don’t understand this Just a friend package oo… Because I know what I did when I was Just a Friend ooo angry

Just friends stay in the ‘Friend Zone’ and will make you think they are comfortable being there, but they are just waiting for the right time to strike…. The right time when you’ve got issues with her and when she’s emotionally vulnerable and needs “Immoral support”.

Do you have any Suggestion? You can drop them in the Comment Section.

What do you think about this article?

https://www.entgist.xyz/these-are-the-types-of-men-that-can-easily-steal-your-woman/

That just a friend eh
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by sylve11: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2019
That pastor own na confirm. cool

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Suremikky(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Hmm,, it’s like Op has not heard of the wonders tailors are doing with peoples gfs and wives..JEEz!!..Those niggaz are “RISKY” (in Davido’s voice)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Yoighaman(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2019
MGab25:
Some time ago, we came across the story of a man who eloped with his son’s girlfriend and that’s why we made up this post today to reveal the types of men you should be careful with as they can easily steal your woman.

1- Gym instructors:

Most Gym Instructors are usually young, athletic, fit and attractive to women as they practice live in the Gym and are health conscious.

Gym instructors are known to perform horizontal acrobatics with their female clients regardless of their marital status.

The instructors don’t stress themselves to get a  woman as the ladies freely throw themselves at them once the effect of their inappropriate touches kicks in.

It’s common to hear stories of women cheating on their spouses with their Gym Instructor.

2- Photographers: 

Second, on our list are Photographers. Photographers are fond of taking advantage of women; especially the young ones desperate for a super-dope shot and are ready to take on any position suggested by the photographer to make their pictures good enough for many Instagram Likes.

Another category of women that falls prey to photographers is female models as they often get offered free private shots and some promises (you know there’s a price attached to every free Thing right? Wink!). They also know how desperate the models are to add a lot of Professional Images in their Portfolio; they don’t mind being nude too.

I know of a friend who spends more than 4 Hours snapping a model in his tightly locked studio while I’m outside waiting for that long. He doesn’t let me be in the studio while he snaps as he said He always wants to get the best shot in every position possible for each of the models; but after the shot, they always come out of the studio Sweating and the model adjusting her clothes tongue wink….. [/b]What do I even know? I can swear they did nothing in there lol! grin grin grin.

[b]3- Pastors:

Pastors are third on our list because rogue men of god understand the psychology of women and always take advantage of them.

They are very much aware that women often get emotionally needy and are very desperate for caring and listening ear, and a lot of women trust and respect their pastors more than their husband.

Some time ago, we read about a man whose wife was having an affair with her pastor and according to him, his wife prepares special delicacies for the pastor after he must have left for work; and she prepares horrible meals for the husband.

Rogue pastors most times take advantage of women during private prayer sessions.

4- Lecturers and Bosses:

These days, news about Sex for marks gone wrong are making front-pages in the media, what about those that went as planned? When should we expect that information to be out?

We are in the era where your grades determine how easy or tough getting a job will be for you after school and lecturers are out there acting like Mini-gods, so imagine what ladies can offer for a pass!

Out of desperation for a good grade, students can be lured by the lecturer or vice-versa. The same thing happens in Job Promotions.

If only we can get a good survey on how many students pass out with a “Sexually Transmitted Degree”, most boyfriends and husbands will be disappointed.

5- ‘Just friends’:

Lol! This category of Men approaches your woman just to be ‘just friends’ with her, so, guys you have to be careful with men your woman introduces as “Just Friends”… Whenever my Girlfriend tells me “Look, He’s just a friend”, I’m always like “I don’t understand this Just a friend package oo… Because I know what I did when I was Just a Friend ooo angry

Just friends stay in the ‘Friend Zone’ and will make you think they are comfortable being there, but they are just waiting for the right time to strike…. The right time when you’ve got issues with her and when she’s emotionally vulnerable and needs “Immoral support”.

Do you have any Suggestion? You can drop them in the Comment Section.

https://www.entgist.xyz/these-are-the-types-of-men-that-can-easily-steal-your-woman/

Just summarize it by saying, any very wealthy, educated guy who's also very nice and charismatic. Woe betide you, if you are not well to do and do not give your women great attention on top of it, sorry is your middle name.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by DexterousOne(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2019
"Just friends" is the most dangerous undecided
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by ArticleBeast: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2019
MGab25:

grin grin Not all ladies like Married Men..... Na long- throat them cheesy
Depend on the married man
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by DexterousOne(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2019
franchasng:
They don't have money and they will be carrying shoulder up, them and doctors, broke forming bullshyt angry

Lmao

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by DonX001: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2019
MGab25:

Man, this your list is seriously on point, loool! grin
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by tope3x(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Yahoo boys are the oga patapata of the list.... those guys ehhnn...fear them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. / This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.