Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? (37421 Views)

Rejoinder: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Do Men Offer Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Pelxmiye(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, the problem is, instead of you ladies to take correction, learn from all these threads and the comments from guys and make adjustments and improvements, you lots will prefer to be arguing and rocking shoulders....this thread was not talking about who is richer between Nigerian ladies and guys, of course we know there are rich Nigerian ladies, only a fool will deny that fact, but what we are saying is that even the rich Nigerian ladies don't help their men nor do they offer any other value to their men aside to allow the sex....so if I were you and other ladies, i will pick a point from here and make a personal resolution never to be a valueless lady to any man i come across....I will make a resolution to be different and make impact on the life of any man I am dating, would date or marry.

In case you will come for me as usual, let me also use myself as example....I once stumbled upon a Twitter thread sometime last year where a Nigerian lady was ranting how stingy and wicked Nigerian men are that they will never improve their life of their partners while dating unless after marriage, so she was advising ladies to stop being caring to men until they marry them too....after going through the thread and the comments, I remembered my partner was telling me that after her housemanship, that she would love to save the money and get a car, it touched me, I had to do what I swore never to do for any lady till I marry her just because of that single thread....I didn't even argue or post on that thread, but I learnt from it.

So dear Nigerian ladies, all what the guys are asking for is that you ladies should change, be nice, be valuable, help your boyfriends, fiances and husbands.....if you have money you can give him, give him like he would give you, if you have a job you can help him secure, help him and don't be stingy with it, if you have a boyfriend you can help to secure visa and travel out to improve his life, help him and don't be stingy or listen to your friends from hell that will tell you one thousand and one reasons why you must not be a help to any man. That's all wink

Well Franca..we live in an entitled world.. yesterday a babe said something to me"who should pay for the first ,second and third date in a relationship and i was like.. naturally a man would wanna do such..but don't be entitled..her reply was that" is it not the man that is working to win the lady's heart" grin grin..Hmmmm I was like really...so you are just going with the flow..no emotions..no attachment..no nothing..I then told her..just the same way women are playing games guarding their hearts from useless guys..i.e( Poor ,broke guys,Bleep boys and the likes) A man too is playing the game as well.. looking for women who are the real deal..some men can pay all your bills and still not be the real deal..they might just wanna burst your pussy alone..but most women as they are would get down with the whole spending act..calling such guys good guys...while the ones who won't spend so much might be called useless guys..while they might only be guarding their hearts as well from useless girls...Conclusively until a guy puts a ring on it..he owes you nada..so if you truly want him..you would have to go the extra mile

My advice to all guys...push your women to go the extra mile..hold back from too much niceties and you would see them call you useless boyfriend..useless fiance...that way you would be able to know the ones who are for real..

Peace..
Franca..lemme coman shoot part of my shot cool
cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by wizdomnzube(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:

A woman's love flows one-step downward, from her to her child. She can do anything, give anything, and sacrifice anything for her children. For men, his love flows two-step downwards, from his partner, and his kids downwards. Expecting a woman's love to flow upward in not in line with her nature. From time memorial, it has been men protecting, defending, and giving women. There are also reserved titles given to wives of honorable men, but not the husband of honorable women. So to actually convince women to see it from your perspective, you will have to edit a thousand years of evolutionary hardwiring, which is impossible.

For example, for a woman to know a man loves her, he has to spend and premium her interest, she understands love from a solipsistic perspective when it is all about her, hence, many say women are selfish and care only about themselves (which is not bad in itself, but a whole theory of natural reasons). IF you also observe the female biology, she is designed to collect from her partner (e.g semen, resources, protection, etc) but give to her offspring (e.g breastfeeding, nurturing, maternity, etc). Biology supports her selfishness, it doesn't have to make sense, that is what it is. There has never been a time in human history where women are protecting, providing or acting in any way to make life better for men, so it will be illogical to expect such now.

Women do not evolve to give men but to receive from men and give to their children.
But they'll never admit. They claim to be getting or beneffing nothing from men. Ungrateful creatures.......... Person wen give woman nor suppose expect her to give am too wen he nor get ooh. Men be wise!

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by obi3x(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

One bottle of budweiser for this your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2019
wizdomnzube:
But they'll never admit. They claim to be getting or beneffing nothing from men. Ungrateful creatures.......... Person wen give woman nor suppose expect to give her wen he nor get ooh. Men be wise!

Admitting that will expose the fact that they are the privileged ones. It's smarter to still claim weak, banking on men's ignorance about these dynamics, and claiming victim by cashing out on the soft spot men generally have for women, to a point when she can live and thrive without any responsibility, accountability, honor, and as a respectable adult.

When I visit shopping malls, I see many kids using expensive phones and driving posh cars, and they do not work, mostly, it is sponsored by men, either by their father or partner. And no, do not expect women to appreciate your sacrifices, at least not our present-day women lol.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by obi3x(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:
Instead of asking directly "where have all the good men gone", you paraphrased it with "what do men offer in a relationship"? Lol.

Well, men are leaving their traditional duty of being providers, putting a woman first, being the expendable and sacrificial lamb, workhorse, and now, are treating women as an equal partner, not expect her to just show up, but show up with something. At least for me.

If you want a rich man, you have to be rich too, educated if you want an educated man. Being a woman is not enough anymore, Afterall, women go for "real men", we also want "real women, not a woman-child that we should be responsible for.
i feel like i owe u an apology, and a plot of land at banana island for this...
my babe is so immature,its sickening
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

I am not the OPPOSITE biko. Na like this I be.
in that case I'll book a special seat for you in Shiloh 2020.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

in that case I'll book a special seat for you in Shiloh 2020.

You should try booking space for your brothers in Family and Romance section. Since somehow they know it all, but always get it wrong. They will be back to create more lamentation threads, before 2020.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by mablie(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Even the sex she offers dies after 6mths to 1yr if you are not tired she will get tired and if you're in a long term relationship she will start using sex as a negotiation chip.

Besides, those of you mumus who get married to one woman and claim to want to stay faithful, the hunger for other women will drain you of concentration but you won't be able to do more than a dead dog, soon your beautiful wife will begin to show her age, her boobs starts drooping, wrinkles and creaking joints everywhere and the fat....

By 45 she's done, nothing to offer except menopausal hot flushes and dried puzi, you will spend money on lube while she reluctantly allows you to use her worn out baby dismantled body as a masturbatory aid, even her tau tau won't have any grip again; not to talk of losing your edge, the dearth of the hunter's instinct what a tragedy, you walk around like a neutered dog, other women lose their fear of you, they know you can't do nothing...

But you at 45, energy still full ground, your body will be wracked by longings for the young supple flesh you see all around you...very soon we will see you on BBC documentary sex for mark lecturer

Stay single fool
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

You should try booking space for your brothers in Family and Romance section. Since somehow they know it all, but always get it wrong. They will be back to create more lamentation threads, before 2020.
Lol, stubborn girl, las las you go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:

A woman's love flows one-step downward, from her to her child. She can do anything, give anything, and sacrifice anything for her children. For men, his love flows two-step downwards, from his partner, and his kids downwards. Expecting a woman's love to flow upward in not in line with her nature. From time memorial, it has been men protecting, defending, and giving women. There are also reserved titles given to wives of honorable men, but not the husband of honorable women. So to actually convince women to see it from your perspective, you will have to edit a thousand years of evolutionary hardwiring, which is impossible.

For example, for a woman to know a man loves her, he has to spend and premium her interest, she understands love from a solipsistic perspective when it is all about her, hence, many say women are selfish and care only about themselves (which is not bad in itself, but a whole theory of natural reasons). If you also observe the female biology, she is designed to collect from her partner (e.g semen, resources, protection, etc) but give to her offspring (e.g breastfeeding, nurturing, maternity, etc). Biology supports her selfishness, it doesn't have to make sense, it is what it is. There has never been a time in human history where women are protecting, providing or acting in any way to make life better for men, so it will be illogical to expect such now.

Women do not evolve to give men but to receive from men and give to their children. How many times have you heard women sacrificing her life for her man? I have not, please let me know if you find any. Though, I have seen women sacrificing their life for their children. Though millions, if not billions of men have died defending women, from soldiers and firefighters, and all the dangerous jobs needed to make sure society is safe for her to thrive. Expecting a woman to give you is too much for her, she just can't. The evidence speaks for itself.
May wisdom never depart from you brother cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by faithsystem(f): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2019
this is correct.

but we should improve because we can't receive what we can't give, it is witchcrafting.

if you want to receive financial support from your man, then be ready to give at least little than nothing, that's why women should not give in to the idea of "a housewife" "jobless girlfriend" even as a student you should be able to give at least little than none to your spouse because you equally receives from him.

no career woman would stay week to week month to months without gifting the spouse because you have an income. ofcourse, the opposite is often found amongst jobless women.

as a woman above 20yrs, we can prove more relevancy in the relationship. multivate, upgrade, advance your career, if not for your family then for either your generation, spouse, unborn children, moreover for YOURSELF.

pansophist:

For example, for a woman to know a man loves her, he has to spend and premium her interest, she understands love from a solipsistic perspective when it is all about her, hence, many say women are selfish and care only about themselves (which is not bad in itself, but a whole theory of natural reasons). If you also observe the female biology, she is designed to collect from her partner (e.g semen, resources, protection, etc) but give to her offspring (e.g breastfeeding, nurturing, maternity, etc). Biology supports her selfishness, it doesn't have to make sense, it is what it is. There has never been a time in human history where women are protecting, providing or acting in any way to make life better for men, so it will be illogical to expect such now.

Women do not evolve to give men but to receive from men and give to their children. How many times have you heard women sacrificing her life for her man? I have not, please let me know if you find any. Though, I have seen women sacrificing their life for their children. Though millions, if not billions of men have died defending women, from soldiers and firefighters, and all the dangerous jobs needed to make sure society is safe for her to thrive. Expecting a woman to give you is too much for her, she just can't. The evidence speaks for itself.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by mablie(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Arthurity1(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Every one keeps hearing,

" a woman has nothing to offer in a relationship / marriage except sex"
but

What does the male folk have to offer either ?

MODIFIED

Seems it's only money or anything related to money they have to offer .

The equation is balanced then .
The same question can be asked for women. What do women bring to a relationship?
Answer; nothing
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Riele(f): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Arthurity1:

The same question can be asked for women. What do women bring to a relationship?
Answer; nothing

Same with men .
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Cj4charles(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Protect her in what way? Buying stuff for = money . A man offers nothing but money .
Wrong dear, money is the physical cash giving my dear
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Well if you like agree with this or not but it's a statement of fact. Money answereth all things. Protection,love,gifts,caring affection,tours,good health and all other things that make life enjoyable cannot be achieved without money,including women...Without money,no relationship/ marriage can be enjoyable.So my dear,a man that offers money in a relationship,has offered you everything.If you doubt me,ask. Regina Daniels.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by iSufferFools: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
The lies people tell on social media. shocked
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by makeherscream(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
This op must be stupid but I blame guys that answer the foolish lady's question idiot

And the rubbish enter front page na Ogun go kill the mod wey push this rubbish enter front page

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Riele(f): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
makeherscream:
This op must be stupid but I blame guys that answer the foolish lady's question idiot

Stupid for asking a question ?

You lack sense .
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by makeherscream(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Stupid for asking a question ?

You lack sense .
get lost fool asshole

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Riele(f): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
makeherscream:
get lost fool asshole
You just buttress the fact that sense is far from you .
Next time , argue constructively without showing your foolishness .
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Relationship is not based on love again,it is now based on "offering"? When two mature people are in love,who cares about who offers what?
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by J2381: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

are you really 16 years old?
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by makeherscream(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

I don't blame you I blame the guys who wasted their precious time answering senseless question the fact that you are insulting me now is because they gave you the attention you wanted bitch senseless being asking senseless question scaliwa

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by emmaodet: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
99% of Nigerian men marry just to give birth to babies in wedlock, not that they expect anything from their so called wives because Nigerian men are used to Nigerian women's wickedness, selfishness, stinginess and heartlessness towards men who aren't their relative, so they aren't complaining, but for a Nigerian lady to have the stupid gut to come online to ask what men offer to women reeks of hypocrisy, and worst off is that fellow ladies who were supposed to honestly correct her are here supporting the foolish assumption that men don't offer anything to women, like WTF is that shocked shocked shocked

I can swear with anything you want, I have done so much for so many ladies who aren't my relative; have helped some travel out, get job, start a business, paid house rent, bought uncountable phones grin grin, bought a car of course to one and only one person.....and I have met lots of the so called ladies that can be classified as financially successful, working in top firms, yet they expect you to do everything for them......the truth is, 99% of Nigerian ladies are stingy!!

Their money hardly circulate, even the rich ladies like Alakija and co, you can hardly hear they helped anybody aside their family members. I have lots of them even from my community, they do nothing to help the community, it is still we men that do all the community development projects. You black ladies should improve that's all we are saying, stop arguing blindly and defending a lost cause shocked shocked shocked

I do say it that it is better and far better for men to have money and been empowered than women because the society will feel it better.
Give a man 100k, i can assure you his wife, children, parents, brothers and sisters, in-laws, concubine/mistress will benefit from it but give that money to a woman and you have only her children and parent benefit from it.
That is why am really against this bullshit called Women Empowerment Programs because that program needs to be channelled to men which will have a better RIPPLE effect to the society.
WEP is a deliberate attempt to disarm Men and crumble the traditional settings.

Martinez39
Pansophist
Ubunja

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by singledude(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Keep lying to yourself.

I have paid house rents,furnished flats,helped 1 get a great job and bought countless things that I can't start to list here.Let's not even start talking about cash my dear.

If I may ask,what have you ever offered anyone that you dated? it's not an attack,just be honest.

Riele:

As far as i'm concerned , you lots offer nothing .
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by owiko(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
All thanks to nairaland. How could I have ever believed this kinda question exists?
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by frozen70(f): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
openmine:

grin grin
He was just being sarcastic!

Lol
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by bluefilm: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
singledude:
Keep lying to yourself.

I have paid house rents,furnished flats,helped 1 get a great job and bought countless things that I can't start to list here.Let's not even start talking about cash my dear.

If I may ask,what have you ever offered anyone that you dated? it's not an attack,just be honest.

In her tiny, senseless and worthless mind, frankly speaking, I don't think the idea that she can actually offer a nigga anything else valuable to him...apart from her borehole, has actually crossed her mind.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
emmaodet:

I do say it that it is better and far better for men to have money and been empowered than women because the society will feel it better.
Give a man 100k, i can assure you his wife, children, parents, brothers and sisters, in-laws, concubine/mistress will benefit from it but give that money to a woman and you have only her children and parent benefit from it.
That is why am really against this bullshit called Women Empowerment Programs because that program needs to be channelled to men which will have a better RIPPLE effect to the society.
WEP is a deliberate attempt to disarm Men and crumble the traditional settings.

Martinez39
Pansophist
Ubunja
God bless you abundantly for this wonderful, insightful comment Emma, as in, you summed up societal problem in one single comment, just wow!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by RexTramadol1: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
A man offers everything a woman can't without complaining or feeling like he's doing too much

If a woman feeds you for a month, the whole clan will know when she starts complaining of the burden

But this is sth a man does without even thinking it's a big deal
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by makydebbie(f): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Everybody be Dangote on nairaland. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / Who Loves Big Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.