Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? (38477 Views)

Rejoinder: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Do Men Offer Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by wizdomnzube(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

I answered it nah, you asked me how much can I give you and I just replied you, what more do you need?
She need d Gbola. E sure me die, she never collect in a long time. Trust me
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

but you will eventually beg one day, poco I pray we marry, you go beg tire.

Well, sorry to disappoint you- that day will never come. As long as I have two hands and most importantly, A BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
Yes I know na lol, its their way, and we still love them like that oh jareh, its all fun u know lol cheesy
Sure
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2019
wizdomnzube:
You just dey feel yourself lyk say e good for ur syd. Na ur type dey drain niggaz all in the name forming posh buh if u check well, nothing come out for ur side. E sure me die say u nor get anything, leave all dis buga wen u dey buga for here. Broke ass girls na dem dey loud pass, na so e just be.
Nairaland is the home of savages grin grin
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

You guys are the ones in pain.

Since you know you deliberately go for the looks, why come online to disturb us and argue when they say same?

Carry your cross and stop disburbing cyberspace. It was strictly your CHOICE!
You no make sense nah; I know it's hard for you as a woman to make sense, that's why I said I feel you because you're all feelings and no sense, but if you try really hard, even you too can make sense. Pele well done undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

I actually did agree with you. Nairaland guys are all rich. What I don't know is if they have CLASS. You keep mixing both up. I hope one isn't lost on you.

You haven't answered why the boyfriends are always rich, but the fathers and brothers - who are NIGERIAN MEN, turn out broke and in penury? How??
I don't understand your question honestly.

Meanwhile to my little understanding, even broke Nigerian guys spend their last kobo trying to make their girlfriends happy, that's part of what they offer to their ladies, something Nigerian ladies will never offer to their men in return, so can u see why the Op's question is totally stupid and baseless

6 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by wizdomnzube(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
Nairaland is the home of savages grin grin
Na the truth me clear her so ooh, those once wen dey form posh nd loud anyhow, nothing come out for their syd. All na format to look expensive so the nigga go spend.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by singledude(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Nothing fantastic about this transaction.It's one sided as far as i'm concerned.Nobody offers sex,it is offered by both genders and enjoyed by both genders.In other words,the women brings nothing.

Riele:

fantastic transaction .

So why does one gender keeps wailing about the other having nothing to offer .

When they both are in the boat .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Well, sorry to disappoint you- that day will never come. As long as I have two hands and most importantly, A BRAIN.
Man propose, God disposes, anyway I like your though skin and stubbornness, even though I know that deep down you are the very opposite, I always look out for your comment in any sensitive post cos I know you must always disagree, that's the fun in nairaland though, keep it up, but be sure you will have an army of enemies here by 2021.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
You no make sense nah; I know it's hard for you as a woman to make sense, that's why I said I feel you because you're all feelings and no sense, but if you try really hard, even you too can make sense. Pele well done undecided

Lol. I was wondering when the insults and derogatory sexism will start coming in. grin

Can you tell that to your mother? She is a woman I suppose?

franchasng:

Meanwhile to my little understanding, even broke Nigerian guys spend their last kobo trying to make their girlfriends happy, that's part of what they offer to their ladies, something Nigerian ladies will never offer to their men in return, so can u see why the Op's question is totally stupid and baseless

So, there are broke men after all?

Took you so long to agree grin
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Riele(f): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
biddostandard:
cant you see alot of your fellow lady avoiding this thread,stop making a fool out of yourself

And it is your business how?
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
wizdomnzube:
She need d Gbola. E sure me die, she never collect in a long time. Trust me
If she reason me, no p, we go run am
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Man propose, God disposes, anyway I like your though skin and stubbornness, even though I know that deep down you are the very opposite, I always look out for your comment in any sensitive post cos I know you must always disagree, that's the fun in nairaland though, keep it up, but be sure you will have an army of enemies here by 2021.

I will always disagree, because I am not your gfs. I would never be and that is enough to be your enemies. It doesn't matter... wink
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by wizdomnzube(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:

Even if a naija babe get 2million for account, bros to her, she nor get money ooh.... Na the 20k wen u get for account she one chop.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by wizdomnzube(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

If she reason me, no p, we go run am
Pride nor go let her admit say she miss d Gbola.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

I Bleep ya mama 2 times her tautau dey smell..ya turn
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sterope(f): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2019
It is the subscription money that gets to me. It is very demeaning. Is the situation that bad?

pocohantas:

Of course I don't have anything, what I have is contentment. Something your gfs don't have, that is why they sold their pussies and destiny for 5k and subscription.

My brother, contentment is a very high currency. Teach your sisters contentment.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by frozen70(f): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hahahaha i owe you 25k for this comment.

Please whenever you see me, just come & collect your money grin grin grin

Lol
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

I will always disagree, because I am not your gfs. I would never be and that is enough to be your enemies. It doesn't matter... wink
About the girlfriend part, we shall see, I don dey reason your mata
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2019
wizdomnzube:
Pride nor go let her admit say she miss d Gbola.

Stop deceiving yourselves, gbola isn't scarce. Any woman that isn't fcking, is out of her own will not for a lack of it.

If I want to fck 10 NL males this week, I would fck 25. They wouldn't even consider my history. Neither will they allow pride stop them from excavating my feminist pussy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. I was wondering when the insults and derogatory sexism will start coming in. grin

So, there are broke men after all?

Took you so long to agree grin
the topic wasn't about broke, check my previous comments, we made it clear that even if a Nigerian woman is rich, I said it severally, that she is stingy, will never help her man aside her male relative. I mentioned Mrs Alakija, I mentioned Oluremi Tinubu, are they broke

You know your blood is always high to counter anything men, I keep wondering why, na wa o.

Both rich, average and broke Nigerian men offer lots of value to their women, unlike Nigerian women, whether rich, broke or average offer nothing aside sex to their men that's the topic of discussion not about who is rich or broke okay

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by wizdomnzube(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Sterope:
It is the subscription money that gets to me. It is very demeaning. Is the situation that bad?

E bad pass naija economy.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Sterope:

It is o, it is very bad out there. There was a thread on this, guys were mentioning subscription, 1k, 5k. I was ashamed on behalf of my sisters. Na small small money bring this nonsense plenty talk.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Barondval: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2019
chinchonglee:
I ll speak for myself using myost recent EX as a case study grin grin

I offered money
I offered job (made her a nice CV and helped her through the online apt test).
Made a great website for her business and help her in importing all her female products from china..
Etc i cant start writing all...

She offered ntn aside sex grin grin
wow!she was so lucky...offer me a job nao?I I'll download ur brain with ideas...lol!I'm serious tho. Using my bros moniker to quote
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Riele(f): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2019
singledude:
Nothing fantastic about this transaction.It's one sided as far as i'm concerned.Nobody offers sex,it is offered by both genders and enjoyed by both genders.In other words,the women brings nothing.

As far as i'm concerned , you lots offer nothing .
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

About the girlfriend part, we shall see, I don dey reason your mata

Nah, we are reserved for a special breed. Men who see value beyond SEX, BEAUTY and MONEY. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pryme(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2019
frozen70:

If you grow with this mentality and mind set

You will be a puppet

Its called sarcasm dear.
The bar flew right over your head.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Nah, we are reserved for a special breed. Men who see value beyond SEX, BEAUTY and MONEY. smiley
A trial will convince you
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pryme(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Thegoodone13:
This is the best answer ironically

You get the drift.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
the topic wasn't about broke, check my previous comments, we made it clear that even if a Nigerian woman is rich, I said it severally, that she is stingy, will never help her man aside her male relative. I mentioned Mrs Alakija, I mentioned Oluremi Tinubu, are they broke

Same way your blood is always hot to counter women and you type so much epistles- makes it look like you know what you are saying.

If I dig out your posts, I will see a billion contradictions. Is it not you? Global parrot!!!!
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pryme(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2019
favour32:

Not in Nigeria.
Except 5% or less may be line with your thought.

Its called sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pryme(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=Noblejohn32 post=84192556][/quote]

Its am surprise one mention could see the irony in my post, ever heard of the word sarcasm?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.