Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? (37418 Views)

Rejoinder: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Do Men Offer Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:
MOST NIGERIANS (MEN AND WOMEN) ARE BROKE!!!!!

You don't need to introduce me to guys, they will probably be blabbermouths like you amd that is a turnoff. I know where to find my kind of men and money isn't even the leading factor- SENSE is.

Good you know there are people of class here. Now do you think their problem is finding women of class to? Emphasis on CLASS, money ain't class.

You know you are lying, but continue and I am sure wherever you are working, a man owns it....a man heads your organization and also owns the organization that owns wherever you are working, but continue, it is the usual way of ladies.

If one of my broke sister-in-law from a very broke family could look my brother who brought her from the abiss of penury to peak of where she is today in the eyes and ask him: what have you done for me Then I am not surprised you a lady is saying Nigerian men are broke, so continue.....and do enjoy your lies here cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2019
frozen70:

Not true, men are not the biggest loser

Men innitiates relationships but the affairs are basically for women to handle

That men takes things easy more than women doesn't mean they are losers

They don't have the natural strength like women to nagg or argue or even fight

So most time's, they behave themselves by allow women to have their way and it looks like the men are losers

The men wins when they behave the way I just explained that's why you see them still having side chicks and still behave as nothing happens just because they want yo avoid rancour with their spouses

The men really knows what they ate doing, they don't make noise but their silent game is going on

Hahahaha i owe you 25k for this comment.

Please whenever you see me, just come & collect your money grin grin grin
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Even the sex she offers dies after 6mths to 1yr if you are not tired she will get tired and if you're in a long term relationship she will start using sex as a negotiation chip.

Besides, those of you mumus who get married to one woman and claim to want to stay faithful, the hunger for other women will drain you of concentration but you won't be able to do more than a dead dog, soon your beautiful wife will begin to show her age, her boobs starts drooping, wrinkles and creaking joints everywhere and the fat....

By 45 she's done, nothing to offer except menopausal hot flushes and dried puzi, you will spend money on lube while she reluctantly allows you to use her worn out baby dismantled body as a masturbatory aid, even her tau tau won't have any grip again; not to talk of losing your edge, the dearth of the hunter's instinct what a tragedy, you walk around like a neutered dog, other women lose their fear of you, they know you can't do nothing...

But you at 45, energy still full ground, your body will be wracked by longings for the young supple flesh you see all around you...very soon we will see you on BBC documentary sex for mark lecturer

Stay single fool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
Ned Nwoke is a man of value according to your classification cos he have lots of money, look at who he married, ordinary girl who doesn't even have up to a million naira....does that mean Ned is a rifraff, my sister stop sounding paranoid.....Nigerian men are usually focused on ladies' physical beauty, they don't usually care about her financial worth....its just gradually changing for the young guys, not the norm.

Stop all these talk of men attract who they are bullcrap....men just go for any lady that entices them physically without considering her financial worth.....if Nigerian men start considering lady's financial worth, do you think 99% of Nigerian ladies who are usually broke will ever get a boyfriend or husband(

You are reading, but not comprehending.

Responding, without comprehending too.

Yes, men attract who they are. Our circle will typically makeup of people who share same values with us. It is another thing if we decide to do otherwise.

Ned marrying Regina was strictly his CHOICE, he just like so many other rich men- deliberately seek out BEAUTIFUL women, kinda like trophy wives. It has nothing to do with his inability to attract better. It was strictly CHOICE. They do not need your sense or support, as they have made all the money they want.

If Nigerian ladies even consider WORTH, 99% of Nigerian women and MEN won't marry. Over half of our population live in poverty. They are not on NL though, Nlders are all rich. grin

You are the one being paranoid my dear. Calm down and comprehend.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by wizdomnzube(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2019
Some women nor dey like talk true because they know say na hungry girls dey be. A female friend don tell me one time say she broke die say she need money and I told her to call her parents for help or look for a job, omo d bae burst my skero oh clear me say na boyfriend she need so as e dey hot, na so shock catch me I begin laugh. Na he all dis wack feminists dey hear dey yan dust say men nor dey provide anything for relationship. Naija don hard now, every girl one marry so she go carry ha problem/family problem drop for the man head cuz of yeye marriage. Ladies make I clear una so...... If una comot una boyfriend dem for una life ehn, ina nor fit buy pant wear, ina nor fit see sharwama chop, ina nor fit see Dubai go, ina nor fit see sanitary pad buy. So instead of una to dey yan dust, make una dey appreciate una men dem because we dey try gan for dis country. Na cuz of una make many niggaz neva see house build, cuz dey don waste all dia money for una head. Hungry girls everywhere, na to snap picture drop for Instagram una sabi. Date a Nigerian girl at your own peril.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
He is right na, the op is a hypocrite for asking such stupid question when we know we ladies depend solely on men directly or indirectly.

Be honest, how many guys who aren't your brother or relative have you given money, huge money before How many guys who aren't your relative have you bought a phone, a computer, clothe, a car, rent a house or take out before Be honest.

But even the poorest of guys have bought a phone, bought some clothes, bought some gifts, taken out uncountable girls out with their little money, and the financially buoyant ones, some have bought cars, houses, taking their ladies to foreign vacations, etc....

Ladies offer nothing to men, honestly men, Nigerian men especially ought to be respected and adored for accommodating us ladies with our zero values to their lives....the much overrated sex, we ladies enjoy it most once we are being dicked by our preferred man, let's say the truth, heaven won't fall angry angry
Haven't seen a woman typed the hard fact like this in like forever..... Seriously like forever .....truth hurts

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
You know you are lying, but continue and I am sure wherever you are working, a man owns it....a man heads your organization and also owns the organization that owns wherever you are working, but continue, it is the usual way of ladies.

If one of my broke sister-in-law from a very broke family could look my brother who brought her from the abiss of penury to peak of where she is today in the eyes and ask him: what have you done for me Then I am not surprised you a lady is saying Nigerian men are broke, so continue.....and do enjoy your lies here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, MOST NIGERIANS are broke.

She asked a very good question, maybe she doesn't rate money highly- like men do. I always like to ignore their money and focus on the substance, which is a lot of disaster.

I will like to know where her father and brothers were, while the man was training her.

Are they not among the rich Nigerian men?

Are they broke? How come the Nigerian boyfriends are always rich, yet the girl's father and brothers are broke and in penury?

Toor!!! grin
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

I am very particular about who I date or associate with. Right from my university days, guys always called me "proud" "arrogant", because I didn't see the need for majority of those relationships that were just sexfests.

What the average Naija guy wields in a relationship is most times money and that money isn't even a lot (to me). The problem is, Nigerian girls are just too physically and mentally lazy to do better for themselves. Na why we dey see all this nonsense talk online.
Learn to tell yourself the truth most times like someone here said, I can boldly tell you that the average Nigerian guy offers much more than money in a relationship, even 50% of broke guys go the extra mile to offers things they can't give themselves to their partners just to make them happy, a little truth is all it takes to be free.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

You are reading, but not comprehending.

Responding, without comprehending too.

Yes, men attract who they are. Our circle will typically makeup of people who share same values with us. It is another thing if we decide to do otherwise.

Ned marrying Regina was strictly his CHOICE, he just like so many other rich men- deliberately seek out BEAUTIFUL women, kinda like trophy wives. It has nothing to do with his inability to attract better. It was strictly CHOICE. They do not need your sense or support, as they have made all the money they want.

If Nigerian ladies even consider WORTH, 99% of Nigerian women and MEN won't marry. Over half of our population live in poverty. They are not on NL though, Nlders are all rich. grin

You are the one being paranoid my dear. Calm down and comprehend.
You are back on it again...go through my posts here....there were times I was still finding my feet financially in life some years back, and even tried to find a date here, it was all here....stop making it look like the guys on Nairaland are all liars....if you keep having this wack mentality, it will affect your relationship with people honestly.

Be free. Stop assuming. There are guys who joined Nairaland as broke dudes but with time, luck, favor and time remembered their hardwork and things change for them and today they are better....or don't you read about the guys here seeking for financial help and even asking for jobs If tomorrow they start to tell about how their life changed, does it mean there are no struggling guys

Nairaland is over 2million members for Csake, how do you even believe that over 1million guys here will be broke

Imo State Governor Emeka Ihedioha's PA is here, he was just a normal guy before but status just changed....Invictus Obi the famous fraudster arrested in US for $millionmillion fraud use to be a Nairalander too....stop all these assumptions.

I met a Nairalander here ******** last year....I have a friend who met his current fiance from Nairaland and they hooked up from a travel thread.....don't be surprised to know that all the people you worship, including your boss at work maybe here with a foolish moniker....men are like that, men aren't like ladies who form class a lot.....a guy maybe rich and still be rolling with brokeass girls and even his former mates who are still broke, that's what ladies don't do cos I know once a lady sees some money, they ditch their broke friends and if they were on places like Nairaland they will deactivate because to them they are now bigger than that place, that's not how men are....men will still be there for some various reasons; to get local girls, to catch fun, for political reason, for mischief, etc....stop assuming, just do your own thing and stop assuming about others and if you are in doubt or curious about any Nairalanders' identity, just PM them and become friends with them and gradually you guys can get to know offline and you do your findings, that's how to roll cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Learn to tell yourself the truth most times like someone here said, I can boldly tell you that the average Nigerian guy offers much more than money in a relationship, even 50% of broke guys go the extra mile to offers things they can't give themselves to their partners just to make them happy, a little truth is all it takes to be free.

Yea, they actually do offer some stipends. Like I said, it isn't anything to me. Maybe a lot to lazy self-entitled girls who do not have good support from home or a job to help themselves.

How much can you give me if I ask you for money now? grin
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
You are back on it again...go through my posts here....there were times I was still finding my feet financially in life some years back, and it was all here....stop making it look like the guys on Nairaland are all liars....if you keep having this wack mentality, it will affect your relationship with people honestly.

I actually did agree with you. Nairaland guys are all rich. What I don't know is if they have CLASS. You keep mixing both up. I hope one isn't lost on you.

You haven't answered why the boyfriends are always rich, but the fathers and brothers - who are NIGERIAN MEN, turn out broke and in penury? How??
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by bluefilm: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
You ladies keep sounding pained and personal.....Ned Nwoke is a man of value according to your classification cos he have lots of money, look at who he married, ordinary girl who doesn't even have up to a million naira....does that mean Ned is a rifraff, my sister stop sounding paranoid.....Nigerian men are usually focused on ladies' physical beauty, they don't usually care about her financial worth....its just gradually changing for the young guys, not the norm.

How much money does the lady Adams Oshiomhole married have

How much money does the small student Alaafin of Oyo married have

How much money does the small girl Imo State former deputy governor Mmadumere married have

Chioma that Davido is spoiling up and down is a billionaire right

Stop all these talk of men attract who they are bullcrap....men just go for any lady that entices them physically without considering her financial worth.....if Nigerian men start considering lady's financial worth, do you think 99% of Nigerian ladies who are usually broke will ever get a boyfriend or husband

Stop all these talk abeg and be real angry angry

Obviously, you are using your superior MALE insights to finish the girl.

Have mercy on her soul Biko.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by wizdomnzube(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

More than money indeed. People wey never figure out their lives. They offer more than money, yet Nigeria is like this and majority of our youths are unemployable and grossly ignorant.

Yea, they actually do offer some stipends. Like I said, it isn't anything to me. Maybe a lot to lazy self-entitled girls who do not have good support from home or a job to help themselves.

You just dey feel yourself lyk say e good for ur syd. Na ur type dey drain niggaz all in the name forming posh buh if u check well, nothing come out for ur side. E sure me die say u nor get anything, leave all dis buga wen u dey buga for here. Broke ass girls na dem dey loud pass, na so e just be.

7 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
You ladies keep sounding pained and personal.....Ned Nwoke is a man of value according to your classification cos he have lots of money, look at who he married, ordinary girl who doesn't even have up to a million naira....does that mean Ned is a rifraff, my sister stop sounding paranoid.....Nigerian men are usually focused on ladies' physical beauty, they don't usually care about her financial worth....its just gradually changing for the young guys, not the norm.

How much money does the lady Adams Oshiomhole married have

How much money does the small student Alaafin of Oyo married have

How much money does the small girl Imo State former deputy governor Mmadumere married have

Chioma that Davido is spoiling up and down is a billionaire right

Stop all these talk of men attract who they are bullcrap....men just go for any lady that entices them physically without considering her financial worth.....if Nigerian men start considering lady's financial worth, do you think 99% of Nigerian ladies who are usually broke will ever get a boyfriend or husband

Stop all these talk abeg and be real angry angry
Chai, you have just said the truth, the real truth and nothing but the truth, anybody that has another opinion contrary to this is either bitter, miserable or probably a dunce.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by osazsky(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Second hand sex,road that is full of potholes is dat one a road,guys what u want to kill yourself for, so many cars have destroyed the road,hummer,Camry,Lexus even innoson motors self
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2019
wizdomnzube:
You just dey feel yourself lyk say e good for ur syd. Na ur type dey drain niggaz all in the name forming posh buh if u check well, nothing come out for ur side. E sure me die say u nor get anything, leave all dis buga wen u dey buga for here. Broke ass girls na dem dey loud pass, na so e just be.

Of course I don't have anything, what I have is contentment. Something your gfs don't have, that is why they sold their pussies and destiny for 5k and subscription.

My brother, contentment is a very high currency. Teach your sisters contentment.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by olatunjithomas(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:
Instead of asking directly "where have all the good men gone", you paraphrased it with "what do men offer in a relationship"? Lol.

Well, men are leaving their traditional duty of being providers, putting a woman first, being the expendable and sacrificial lamb, workhorse, and now, are treating women as an equal partner, not expect her to just show up, but show up with something. At least for me.

If you want a rich man, you have to be rich too, educated if you want an educated man. Being a woman is not enough anymore, Afterall, women go for "real men", we also want "real women, not a woman-child that we should be responsible for.

let's meet at the fine Bar in ojuelegba.

Bills on me.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:
MOST NIGERIANS (MEN AND WOMEN) ARE BROKE!!!!!

You don't need to introduce me to guys, they will probably be blabbermouths like you amd that is a turnoff. I know where to find my kind of men and money isn't even the leading factor- SENSE is.

Good you know there are people of class here. Now do you think their problem is finding women of class to? Emphasis on CLASS, money ain't class.

I feel your pain but you need to understand men and women look for different things in a relationship because of our primary biological imperatives; nothing you or I can do about it.

A man looks for youth and fertility, a woman looks for protection and provision. Any man who dates a woman for her money will spend it on a more youthful and fertile woman. Thus men really don't care whether a girl is rich or poor, so long as she's young and beautiful (fertility markers).

That's why you see rich men world over getting married to poor beautiful women, the reverse is seldom the case.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by fk001(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:
A very simple question...

So much struggle and deflections.

A very stewpid question rather.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Chai, you have just said the truth, the real truth and nothing but the truth, anybody that has another opinion contrary to this is either bitter, miserable or probably a dunce.
I hate when people see the truth and not agree to it. Men here sometimes agree with ladies when they say the truth too but ladies will never agree, the same reason they keep wasting their time trying to be equal to men all over the world as if that's even ever going to be possible, jokers cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by wizdomnzube(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Of course I don't have anything, what I have is contentment. Something your gfs don't have, that is why rhey sold their pussies and destiny for 5k and subscription.

My brother, contentment is a very high currency. Teach your sisters contentment.
Contentment my ass. Na ur type dey see camry 2.2 begin wet for kpekus. Dey buga lyk say u get Bugatti. You dey form class, meanwhile u never even enta school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

More than money indeed. People wey never figure out their lives. They offer more than money, yet Nigeria is like this and majority of our youths are unemployable and grossly ignorant.

you see the problem you are having, just like franschag said, you think most of the guys here on nairaland are broke savages, in reality its not, dm me for a try, I won't just give you money, but I'll teach u how to make money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
I feel your pain but you need to understand men and women look for different things in a relationship because of our primary biological imperatives; nothing you or I can do about it.

A man looks for youth and fertility, a woman looks for protection and provision. Any man who dates a woman for her money will spend it on a more youthful and fertile woman. Thus men really don't care whether a girl is rich or poor, so long as she's young and beautiful (fertility markers).

That's why you see rich men world over getting married to poor beautiful women, the reverse is seldom the case.

You guys are the ones in pain.

Since you know you deliberately go for the looks, why come online to disturb us and argue when they say same?

Carry your cross and stop disburbing cyberspace. It was strictly your CHOICE!
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2019
GogobiriLalas:

She will rather deactivate her Nairaland account than agree with you, never! Is it not a Nigerian lady of 21st century They are never wrong, always right na, sisters to King Solomon, wait and see shocked

6 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

you see the problem you are having, just like franschag said, you think most of the guys here on nairaland are broke savages, in reality its not, dm me for a try, I won't just give you money, but I'll teach u how to make money.

Answer the damn question?
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
I hate when people see the truth and not agree to it. Men here sometimes agree with ladies when they say the truth too but ladies will never agree, the same reason they keep wasting their time trying to be equal to men all over the world as if that's even ever going to be possible, jokers cheesy
The truth is that deep down in their heart they agree and know the real truth, but their thick feminist skin will always try to resist that truth, but las las they still fall for the same things they try to resist.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Answer the damn question?

Teach who how to make money? Do I look like your beggy beggy gfs? I graduated at 19, been working since 21. What do you want to teach me, that I didn't come to realise at a very young age? grin
I answered it nah, you asked me how much can I give you and I just replied you, what more do you need?
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

This same thing is the reason most ladies are single and ignore their potential partners online.

The mentality of Nigerian ladies is like this: so long as you are not a popular figure with verified account posting pictures of your luxury cars, luxury apartments, luxury vacations, etc, then you are broke, if you dare DM them, you will be ignored as broke guy looking for free pussy online, and with this wack mentality most of them missed their God sent partners while wasting time following entertainment celebrities with verified accounts and be messaging them and commenting on their timelines hoping they notice them one day whereas better guys are on their DM but to them, those ones are rifraffs, that's the mentality of 9.99% of Nigerian ladies of our time, e concern me undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

I answered it nah, you asked me how much can I give you and I just replied you, what more do you need?

DM you for a try indeed. I rather drink garri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by omotoyossi(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2019
"Just money"..its like u are madt
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sunnyobums: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

DM you for a try indeed. I rather drink garri than beg a man for money. Make e no come say na him train me for my papa. Godforbid!! grin
but you will eventually beg one day, poco I pray we marry, you go beg tire.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnyobums:

The truth is that deep down in their heart they agree and know the real truth, but their thick feminist skin will always try to resist that truth, but las las they still fall for the same things they try to resist.
Yes I know na lol, its their way, and we still love them like that oh jareh, its all fun u know lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.