Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? (37414 Views)

Rejoinder: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Do Men Offer Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
SwagPower:

Wow..The sheer unadulterated honesty is confounding...
I'm in utter shock...
Was this really written by a girl or all those funny guys on here parading themselves as females for God knows why..

A girl can not write that, at most, she may silently acknowledge the truism articulated, but it is not in her interest to write such, or that it is likely that thoughts like this feature in her mind. It is not her reality. Not her circus, not her monkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Juell(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Slimsly100:

Omo!!
See analysis shocked
grin
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by SwagPower: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:

A girl can not write that, at most, she may silently acknowledge the truism articulated, but it is not in her interest to write such, or that it is likely that thoughts like this feature in her mind. It is not her reality. Not her circus, not her monkey.

Had to be a guy..

Girls are mostly devoid of such honesty..

I stan you Bruv..
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by SwagPower: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Arsenate:

Pansophist is so so intelligent so much so that the ladies on here who pretend to be intelligent don't even bother quoting him grin
They literally do not stand a chance so they act like they do not see his comments.

I'm a huge fan of his.
grin Man's a real G..

I cringe when I see "men" engaging in word-battles with these girls ..

I stan him toogrin
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by maak400: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Arsenate:

Pansophist is so so intelligent so much so that the ladies on here who pretend to be intelligent don't even bother quoting him grin
They literally do not stand a chance so they act like they do not see his comments.

I'm a huge fan of his.
I’m also a fan of pansophist, he has a way of articulating words beyond ordinary. He’s actually the only person I’m following on nairaland, I love to read his intelligence laden comments. I hope to meet him physically someday though, it will be great to rub minds with him. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
bukatyne:

This is one of the few comments that have caught my attention here.

Most of the guys here are yapping things related to money.

If a woman can treat herself and offer herself the world, then what does the man really have to offer?

I also like the conclusion....

A baby girl has to choose well for herself.

Okay, so what you said is very true buy you have forgotten one vital part. Making your own money is different from spending your own money. I know some good women who do but honestly they are few.

The problem is not really the money but the mentality that a Man owes you A B C. Even when women have their own money, they still want to date/marry up. The cycle continues again.

Even when they have, they believe its your duty to spend for them, not theirs.

Usually Nigerian women tend to wave a lot of things & bad attitudes noticed, once you have money & living comfortably. The same cannot be said for a man who is still struggling. You will hear things like "it's better to be crying in a Range Rover" than a "keke napep".
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
safarigirl:
I still can't relate

The sheet idea of expecting a man to pick up your bills is thankfully alien to me, because my mama was paying bills just as much, if not more than my dad. So, no, I don't relate. I know of the act, but it is not something I subscribe to.

At least if you disagree with every thing, you wouldn't disagree that this is the Modus Operanda of most Nigerian relationships.

Honestly, this one isn't a lie.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
maak400:

I’m also a fan of pansophist, he has a way of articulating words beyond ordinary. He’s actually the only person I’m following on nairaland, I love to read his intelligence laden comments. I hope to meet him physically someday though, it will be great to rub minds with him. smiley

My email is on my profile. Write me there, or drop yours and I'll write you. I'll be in nigeria (Lagos) in few weeks time, and surely, we can grab a beer.

Thanks for your appreciation.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Arsenate:

I'm a huge fan of his.

Blessings brother.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by maak400: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:

My email is on my profile. Write me there, or drop yours and I'll write you. I'll be in nigeria (Lagos) in few weeks time, and surely, we can grab a beer.

Thanks for your appreciation.
I’ve sent you a mail.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:

A woman's love flows one-step downward, from her to her child. She can do anything, give anything, and sacrifice anything for her children. For men, his love flows two-step downwards, from his partner, and his kids downwards. Expecting a woman's love to flow upward in not in line with her nature. From time memorial, it has been men protecting, defending, and giving women. There are also reserved titles given to wives of honorable men, but not the husband of honorable women. So to actually convince women to see it from your perspective, you will have to edit a thousand years of evolutionary hardwiring, which is impossible.

For example, for a woman to know a man loves her, he has to spend and premium her interest, she understands love from a solipsistic perspective when it is all about her, hence, many say women are selfish and care only about themselves (which is not bad in itself, but a whole theory of natural reasons). If you also observe the female biology, she is designed to collect from her partner (e.g semen, resources, protection, etc) but give to her offspring (e.g breastfeeding, nurturing, maternity, etc). Biology supports her selfishness, it doesn't have to make sense, it is what it is. There has never been a time in human history where women are protecting, providing or acting in any way to make life better for men, so it will be illogical to expect such now.

Women do not evolve to give men but to receive from men and give to their children. How many times have you heard women sacrificing her life for her man? I have not, please let me know if you find any. Though, I have seen women sacrificing their life for their children. Though millions, if not billions of men have died defending women, from soldiers and firefighters, and all the dangerous jobs needed to make sure society is safe for her to thrive. Expecting a woman to give you is too much for her, she just can't. The evidence speaks for itself.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
truthsayer009:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why you de laugh na? cry
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:

Why you de laugh na? cry

The fact that you made it clear that we should expect this type of behavior because it is Biological with proof is what makes me laugh.

So it means this Men have been wasting their time wailing since on this thread grin grin grin grin

LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
emmaodet:

I do say it that it is better and far better for men to have money and been empowered than women because the society will feel it better.
Give a man 100k, i can assure you his wife, children, parents, brothers and sisters, in-laws, concubine/mistress will benefit from it but give that money to a woman and you have only her children and parent benefit from it.
That is why am really against this bullshit called Women Empowerment Programs because that program needs to be channelled to men which will have a better RIPPLE effect to the society.
WEP is a deliberate attempt to disarm Men and crumble the traditional settings.

Martinez39
Pansophist
Ubunja

Guy, why so wicked?

Don't you want women to be empowered so that they would stop the behaviours we are accusing them of?
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by thaprofit88: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
frozen70:

If you grow with this mentality and mind set

You will be a puppet

Follow the thread properly, that was a sarcastic answer to the op who initiated the topic
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Having a prick makes you automatically eligible to live under the illusion that you are doing well. Reality dey wait for all of them grin
No mind them. Just like having a ppuussyy, breasts and being labeled a woman/girl should not entitle lobbying for political leadership/position.
I don tire to dey tell gender activist o.

Campaign, *+@ whatever it is they do, do it too and claim merit. Make these people stop that 35%affirmative action sentiment and sharing of statistics of women in positions. Elective positions wey dey open to all citizens by law Kwa!
The thing tire me. Help me tell them Biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Ezeanna: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
See how they are all chorusing women have nothing to offer other than sex.

But withhold sex from them for 1 night, and you see them opening threads upandan; my wife denies me "sex".

When you guys make sex feel as if it is your lifeblood, why would women be inclined to offer you anything more when they've given you what you consider most precious?

Nonsense and ingredients.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by emmaodet: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
truthsayer009:

Guy, why so wicked?

Don't you want women to be empowered so that they would stop the behaviours we are accusing them of?

Which behavior? Leeching? Or parasitic?
Does it make any difference?
To me, i don't see any difference between a rich, average and broke ladies.
Infact, the rich and average ladies only raises there bars to screen of poor and broke guys.
Kini afani orogbo ta je, to koro ta tun pa tiko lawe.
What is the essence of a bitter kola that we chew and very bitter, yet opened up and still without seeds

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:
Women actually do not even offer sex. Women engage in an equal act of sex, but see it as if they are offering it to men, and this notion have been on for long that people think women offer sex.

True. The generalization that men are the ones that offer material things can be held true by a wide margin.

Both sides give during the s*xual relationship. One gives hole while the other gives pole.

I don't know what generalization can be held true that women solely give. I don't.

#gender101
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Protect her in what way?
Buying stuff for = money .
A man offers nothing but money .
Having money is not a natural phenomenon naughty. No be by choice, it takes a lot from either gender.
So reffering to it as "nothing" Na 2 yellow cards.
I count this a plus for men.
1-0

Holes and poles are follow come. E no get meter sef
2-1

In favor of men
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

So a woman can't provide attention , compliment and companionship in a relationship ?

They ain't related to sex either .
You left out security from your response. It is one of the words bolded in your quote
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Riele(f): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
anukulapo:

You left out security from your response. It is one of the words bolded in your quote

That's because security isn't a valid point for male .

How can men offer security in a relationship ,are they God ?

Does it mean that single folks aren't guaranteed security?
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:
...the military that is all-male is an example of this male lifestyle...

This is the only part that I don't agree with in the complete post. The military is not all male.

The gender activist and feminists are already lobbying law makers so that we can have 50-50 affirmative action. Women "want in" at the battle front grin
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by meobizy(f): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yes.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

That's because security isn't a valid point for male .

How can men offer security in a relationship ,are they God ?

Does it mean that single folks aren't guaranteed security?

I agree with you. What if security isn't just the few classification we might be thinking it is?
If we're allowed to see a wide spectrum of "security" as can be defined by the two genders
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Men have nothing to offer than 10minutes dicks

For sex dem no get strength

I make men enjoy sex.

You can't have me and then don't come back for me.

You deserve commendation for doing what you do well. wink All na still positive contribution to the life of the men that get to have you.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Women dont offer anything.. even the sex people think ladies offer men do at least 75% of the work while women lie like log of wood. And they even enjoy it the most. The only time a man enjoy the sex is when cumming..
NaijaOlosho will change your life. Just one encounter, that's all it takes
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
safarigirl:
says a lot of you, if you can only find useless girls

Nigerian men are averse to any being that has boobs and sense. A lot of you are only attracted to the most dense women, because your fragile egos can't deal with a woman with brains, then you come here and claim Nigerian women are dumb and have nothing to offer

If you carry eye enter market, you no go come back dey complain say you buy fake product. It is Nigerian men that are marrying Nigerian women in Nigeria, where did they find those ones?
This your post make sense walahi. It's crystal clear that you have more to offer that will benefit a man o.
I'm single on Nairaland o, and I'm thinking something wink
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by BoboKush(m): 1:32am On Nov 21, 2019
safarigirl:
you can't even write in simple, comprehensible English and you are calling someone saucy.

Are you in Secondary School? Someone who writes in this manner has no business being in a relationship with a woman that offers more than sex undecided

Do you av sense... When you do quote me again... Ode
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2019
safarigirl:
This is untrue

A lion does nothing but sit at home and piss everywhere to mark territory, while the lionnesses hunt for food and bring the food home to the lion, the lionnesses also protect their cubs, if I know nothing else from Nat Geo, I know this one.
Did you ever see lioness on exile? Check it out on YouTube.
The feminine instinct of protecting the offspring kicked in and the lioness broke the order. She won't allow her cub to be killed by the new alpha male.
You can guess how it will end. Lionesses are not built for "protection". No, not again the naturally protected male her weight category.
It is not easy to go against life's set order no matter how we question it.
Lionesses and cubs are safer within the marks of the "piss" and the pisser's territory. cool Hehehe

Lionesses hunting is nature's way of telling us about Za kitchen and Za other room grin grin

Seat at home duty and piss no be nothing o my sister. Na essential duty
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Very simple babe. I met one who kept asking for my account number, I wonder how much he could possibly send. 10k, maybe 20... then start disturbing my life with talks of how he fed me. All he kept harassing me with was mani, mani, mani!! grin

Yet he wanted me to fix his modafuckeen disorganised life. I jump and pass. When there are responsible men out there.
You could have helped in fixing his disorganized life and reject his money. That way we'll have been saying women fix men's lives even without collecting money. At least we'll rightly say that of you undecided #oneinamillion

I don't even understand some guys, how will they be asking for account number only to be sending 10k , 20k to a lady? Like say ladies no get money.

I wish those days will come soon when ladies will be accused of offering only money and men offering only sex so that we can discount the monies they offer on NL
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by anukulapo: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Money they don't even have. How much do the bulk of Nigerians earn? When they less their monthly expenses, what will be left? How much will they give the girl out of that? 5k, 7k?

Naija girls wey give these guys useless morale done cast sha. A baby girl really has to choose well.

Nnemuka:
they bring only their pr1cks nowadays, their broke self and promises of a better future grin grin grin

least I forget, they come in broke expecting you to build with them.
bunch of losers tongue tongue
These two posts dey similar only that one sounds +*@$#? Than the other but I no go judge

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.