Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (64375 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2019
feelmeTy:
I am facing it now oooo, I lost my job, n my wife don born, baby is 1 year plus, I dey get high blood pressure ooo. And wife business crashed too. A times I will wake up enter street of Ibadan looking for where them dey load frozen fish or noodles from truck to warehouse!

Is it a baby boy you had? When most couples birth boys, all manner of hardship comes. You’ll have to endure and pray.

Try and birth a girl the next time for uncountable blessings. To birth a girl, you need to show your wife overwhelming love so that she loves you genuinely in return. Girls only come from a place of genuine love. There is a science way too. But I only believe in tradition. (Joys of Motherhood)
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2019
This scare this hell out of me.
realtalk19:

Marrying the wrong partner who isn't able to cater and provide for the family hereby making me a bread winner.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2019
This is fallacious.
maiahsaiah:

Is it a baby boy you had? When most couples birth boys, all manner of hardship comes. You’ll have to endure and pray.

Try and birth a girl the next time for uncountable blessings. To birth a girl, you need to show your wife overwhelming love so that she loves you genuinely in return. Girls only come from a place of genuine love. There is a science way too. But I only believe in tradition. (Joys of Motherhood)

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by musachara: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2019
Fisher007:

Bro it is the reality of life. Life is chaotic and out of the chaos you need to accept it and path a way out through it.

You think it bitterness (which is a shaming Language you used) ? Am even susprised you have not asked who hurt me . Lmao

I see it as the truth so sad to accept and swallow. Look around you because your case might be different for now.

You want to tell me you can't correlate with what I clearly stated in my first comment. Cheating, infidelity, manipulation, kids outside wedlock brought to the family, men drinking at bar constantly lying they are almost home due to wify problems and responsibilities placed on them as the head.

Women confused and not sure about what they want in life because they were pressured into marriage without defining themselves first (both career wise, financial wise, health wise and mentally wise). Then they bring all the garbage to the poor Mr husband while still keeping a lover at the side for sex and emotional tampon .

Well i rest my case if you can't see any truth in all I have stated. Have a great day bro.
Most of what you say is reality of today, I can't agree less.
Pardon my wrong choice of word @ "bitterness"

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by AK481(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2019
AstuteAyo:
Are you to look at all these after marriage?

my broda,you fit dey use am dey pass time make belle enter.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by realtalk19: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2019
MedicH:

Is it bad? It's not. Either way somebody has to engage his/her passions and his/her drive for the money. How or why can't you tell a man with passion before marriage? Such abilities are never hidden because form the things he's always conscious of you can tell. One clue is if he does sport betting, run.

Sorry to ask are you a soothsayer.? Cos your last statement was one of his habits which I saw then as being a football fan until it became an addiction. The signs were there but i ignored until reality hit me.

I already taken a flight not after things went bad. I learnt my lessons the hard way.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2019
cococandy:
Trash
as usual

you could av trashed my so called trash with logical views, buh where u wan see brain do am...pele

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2019
UnknownQueen:

I used to have same thoughts but today, I'm an overcomer with two children via Vaginal birth..
And u know what only you can help yourself, yes the process is extremely painful but the koy they bring afterwards is immeasurable, but please of you must do, have great financial plans before venturing into child rearing oo also it' isn't a must u birth one via V. B ELECTIVE C. S IS LESS PAINFUL compared to V. B

Thank you sis smiley

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by genq(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2019
makydebbie:

Mind your business omo ale.

Na you go die fess like chicken because you no dey mind your business, be taking panadol on top trolls headache. Kwasia.
Ony3.

Shut the fvck up!
Like you minded yours abi? cheesy
Puta!

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Fisher007: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2019
musachara:

Most of what you say is reality of today, I can't agree less.
Pardon my wrong choice of word @ "bitterness"

No probs. It is just a sad truth. That is why to marry they fear me die. It is not just an option for me personally now. I focus more on financial literacy, self development and mental well-being bro. Safe

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by skyfather09(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2019
01Alpha:
The fear of been trapped with one wife...
homeboy has said it all...

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by UnknownQueen(f): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2019
makavelli80:
The fear of marrying a second hand lady. Aside family I can't imagine living with another person for the rest of my life. Is there any thing one can enjoy in a woman without getting tired of one day?

But you've forgotten that the family you have today is as a result of two different strangers coming together to producing you and your other siblings.... You'll be coward not to do same.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by DrGud: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2019
Ya men are dangerous so women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by mechanics(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2019
SendAbroad:

It is not compulsory to marry. In other climes, people live together as partners.

I think living as partners should be the ideal thing in Nigeria.
, it's compulsory for one to marry according to the Bible.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Hamachi:
Get a life.

I won't mind an xtra life grin ...babe it doesnt av to be about me, truth is bitter counter me logically...that is d only input i undastand
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Satan66(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2019
taylor89:
Another man fvcking my wife

To my future wife out there please and please if u know you'll tag me an animal for laying hands on you don't do these Four below

1. Don't cheat (even if I cheat don't cheat back it's a set up because i go beat u before sending u packing

2. No matter what happens between us don't yell at me outside (u can do to me whatever you wish indoor even beat me I no go talk since na me dey at fault but don't do it outside

3. This one is the most important one, DONT COME BETWEEN ME AND MY PARENTS/SIBLINGS, they all went through hell for me probably when you were busy fvcking another guy(your then boyfriend) so when it's time to reap what they sowed u Better don't try to stop it because I'll stop you first

4. READ THE NO. 3 AGAIN I CAN EVEN KILL FOR NUMBER 3

If she can keep to this three then I'm ready
You're an animal

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2019
Hamachi:
This is fallacious.

Probably, but from observations, not completely.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by stanliwiser: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I do not wish to argue the word of God.
same here. but make sure you study bible properly.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by faithsystem(f): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2019
amen.

thank you
MusaDanladi1:

Baby steps sister, baby steps, too many wolves out there hunting for your already established type. God will favour you to make the right choice .

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by kenralph(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Yuneehk:

This is some funny sh*t! Even funnier that it's your biggest fear in marriage. Your dad did it and you were proud of having someone protect you. Get ready because you'll be doing it subconsciously whether you like it or yes when you bring your own kids into this world.
Cute little you.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Godsonkemz(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2019
Economic reason such as uncertainty in finance and job security to sustain the union, and psychological reason such as trust and betrayal.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by gudugudumeje: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2019
@fisher007,@taylor89 and many people today:- ... Your lack of tenacity of purpose and accepting to manage viccisititudes of life courageously even in your careers are ur problem with marriage; not marriage itself or girls, women; boys or men. Moreover and worse still parents spoil their children these days rather than teach them thrift, instil and enforce discipline - the miracle. prosperity evangelism or. jihad generation kids, siblings and parents

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by maynation(f): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Tony142:
lie lie girl, why u too dey lie like this? Weather u like it or not las las u will still get married cheesy no forget to invite me come the wedding oo, i won come chop party rice #wink

undecided undecided
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by maynation(f): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Hamachi:
Are you talking from experience?

Yeah from experience, I have seen enough.

Not personal experience tho.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by fatymore(f): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2019
Hamachi:
wink
lol
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by kenralph(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2019
maiahsaiah:

This is the most outrageous claim I've seen in a while.

Where did you get that from? Hardship that's meant to come will definitely come. It has no business with the gender of the child brought into the world.

You both just have to be well prepared financially and otherwise before bringing anyone into this world. SIMPLE.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Hamachi:
Fear of ending up with a man firing BLANKS/impotent
Fear of wasting my hot cum inside a pussy,hoping it'd fertilize one egg,just to discover the egg has already been broken and eaten by somebody else...i fit die ahswear.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by nonix22(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
na wa to you o, if the men no fvck the widows; you go do them?
taylor89:

What's this one saying?

So na me wan die first

In fact before marriage my wife will agree to die first

Go Port Harcourt see the way men dey fvck women their husband die
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by MedicH: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
realtalk19:

Sorry to ask are you a soothsayer.? Cos your last statement was one of his habits which I saw then as being a football fan until it became an addiction. The signs were there but i ignored until reality hit me.

I already taken a flight not after things went bad. I learnt my lessons the hard way.

Lol i know men and i use a lot of psychology. Anyman addicted to soccer cant help but seek reward for his passion via bet9ja. On this pedestal, he is doomed. I hardly watch soccer games. Hardly. Betting na no no no.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Mine is disease and that is why I've decided to remain chaste and wait for a genuine born again bro who fears God. I don't care if people are rubbing it in my face to go and get married. I'm enjoying and maximizing my youth while waiting on God to give me a clean man. Men these days sleep around like dogs not Even minding the dreaded and then boom! Their eyes will now clear. Ain't nobody gat time for such. Until then, enjoyment galore. Marriage is not a do or die affair. I'm even happier than 70% of married people. so?

Moun jaye ori mi lo ninu Jesu Christi.

Listening to Teni Uyo meyo right now. Anyone care to join me.
Can't come and go and kee masef.����
DM Me. I need to talk to you.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by MedicH: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Ahdunns:

No be lie sha.
How to keep her interested is the real koko

Lol i understand.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Fisher007: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2019
gudugudumeje:
@fisher007,@taylor89 and many people today:- ... Your lack of tenacity of purpose and accepting to manage viccisititude of life courageously even in your careers are ur problem with marriage; not marriage itself or girls women; boys or men. Moreover and worse still parents spoil their children these days rather than enforce thrift and discipline.

Lmao you make me laugh. You think your career and purpose is better than mine. You think you earn half of what I earn , not salary oo. Oga come down from wherever you placed yourself.

You think I don't have a purpose in life and you will just come here on nairaland and sugar coat grammar to sound sensible.

My brother humble yourself when you want to communicate. We have different path. Focus on yours please.

I will leave you in your blissful ignorance. Time will always tell. Psssh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.