Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Love You But Not In A Romantic way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You But Not In A Romantic way (3472 Views)

Every Woman Must Serve Her Husband Food In This Romantic Way (photos) / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by galadima77(m): 5:34am On Nov 19, 2019
Weak man.

Ubunja won't like this
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by DryMouth: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Itooweak4una:
Good evening nairalander, my gf broke up with me and used that line on me. I have been confused since then. I asked her what she meant by that she said she sees me as a friend and nothing more. We dated for three years. To make matters worse we are staying together and i love her sincerely. For now we don't have any options than to stay together until i (she) can be able to afford another apartment. I don't want to beg her back. I just want to know how i can survive staying with her and healing from the heartbreak. Thanks

Lool.. mine happened jst on Monday.

Sunday was my birthday she didnt wish me a happy birthday wen i complained, she gave me dis line as well.

She even told me she is being a leech to me and she didnt like that. Dis was the person dat we av bin 2geda for 7yrs and i ve bin providing to the best i can.

Immediately she got a nice paying job, she realized she was a leech and wanted to break up...

I ll move on its life.

1 Like

Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by drnoel: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Itooweak4una:
Good evening nairalander, my gf broke up with me and used that line on me. I have been confused since then. I asked her what she meant by that she said she sees me as a friend and nothing more. We dated for three years. To make matters worse we are staying together and i love her sincerely. For now we don't have any options than to stay together until i (she) can be able to afford another apartment. I don't want to beg her back. I just want to know how i can survive staying with her and healing from the heartbreak. Thanks

Staying with her will only heighten Ur pain and further alienate her. Move out immediately. If u have to squart with ur best buddies do that and take their insults, sleep on the floor if u have to but get out of her hair. That way u keep ur sanity and always remember who was the cause of ur pain. Love is everything but not worth dying or going mad for. Be wise.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Itooweak4una: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2019
DryMouth:

Sunday was my birthday she didnt wish me a happy birthday wen i complained, she gave me dis line as well.

She even told me she is being a leech to me and she didnt like that. Dis was the person dat we av bin 2geda for 7yrs and i ve bin providing to the best i can.

Immediately she got a nice paying job, she realized she was a leech and wanted to break up...

I ll move on its life.
7 years shocked
We'll be alright bro.
I don't think there's anything you can do to satisfy these girls.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by drnoel: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from.

She never loved you and she will never love you till death do you apart.

The only time women understand or have an idea of what true love is - it is after childbirth birth and nurturing.

Before that you are just a provisional tool for them. They will use you for their problems. ( Emotional, financial, mental, physically and psychological).

Now that you are both in the same house you will fully understand the full meaning of hypergamy and female nature. She will show you are true colour now. So observe and learn. You will need it to know how to handle future ladies.

Consider yourself lucky, trust me most men die without having the opportunity. They just slave away their life for a being that can never be satisfied. She is not even self content and satisfied. But we men now take it as our duty. It is abject and pure madness on how part has man.

Accept the pain to evolve yourself. You will need it. Safe

Jesus, that is a hard lesson nobody needs to learn. Believe me, I was there,.. a long time ago. She even had the nerve to start calling me assistant boyfriend. When I was housing her and feeding her just cause I needed someone to stay in the house and keep the house cos I was always away, women can be the very devil.
No vex but he doesn't need that at all. Best thing is he moves out ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Itooweak4una: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2019
drnoel:

Staying with her will only heighten Ur pain and further alienate her. Move out immediately. If u have to squart with ur best buddies do that and take their insults, sleep on the floor if u have to but get out of her hair. That way u keep ur sanity and always remember who was the cause of ur pain. Love is everything but not worth dying or going mad for. Be wise.

Thanks bro.
The thing is a new environment and i don't have friends here yet.The place was also given to us. If it wasn't i won't be needing advise on how to stay with her in the same house.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Fisher007: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2019
drnoel:

Jesus, that is a hard lesson nobody needs to learn. Believe me, I was there,.. a long time ago. She even had the nerve to start calling me assistant boyfriend. When I was housing her and feeding her just cause I needed someone to stay in the house and keep the house cos I was always away, women can be the very devil.
No vex but he doesn't need that at all. Best thing is he moves out ASAP.

That is true bro. He needs to move on immediately.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by drnoel: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2019
galadima77:
Weak man.

Ubunja won't like this

U are pathetic and have no sense of strength in the right sense of it. U are quick to insult and it shows ur weakness. Also I pity u if ur reference is that sad charlatan Ubunja who streaks of pure bitterness.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by galadima77(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2019
drnoel:

U are pathetic and have no sense of strength in the right sense of it. U are quick to insult and it shows ur weakness. Also I pity u if ur reference is that sad charlatan Ubunja who streaks of pure bitterness.

buhahahaha

That's why she left you because you channel your energy in the wrong direction.

Go and face her with same energy

1 Like

Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by DryMouth: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Itooweak4una:

7 years shocked
We'll be alright bro.
I don't think there's anything you can do to satisfy these girls.
Am alright nw... I actually dnt blame her..

Maybe she saw a more handsome, tall and rich co-worker
Or maybe customer she likes..

Lemme face life.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Godsfavour78: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2019
DryMouth:

I ll move on its life.
7 years.hmmn?

Where you guys having sex?

I
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Itooweak4una:
Good evening nairalander, my gf broke up with me and used that line on me. I have been confused since then. I asked her what she meant by that she said she sees me as a friend and nothing more. We dated for three years. To make matters worse we are staying together and i love her sincerely. For now we don't have any options than to stay together until i (she) can be able to afford another apartment. I don't want to beg her back. I just want to know how i can survive staying with her and heal

Well it seems you have to discuss with your "friend" on Rent sharing policy.7 yrs is a lot mehn
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by drnoel: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
galadima77:

buhahahaha

That's why she left you because you channel your energy in the wrong direction.

Go and face her with same energy

No on the contrary, I left her. I allowed her those liberties cos I needed a live in person to take care of the house, only selfish reasons on my part. At that time I was hoping a girlfriend one could upgrade in the future would be the best line of action. Anyways when she showed her streaks I let her have her liberties till it was time to replace her. I just packed her stuffs and sent it to her workplace via a friend's taxi service with a note never to comeback to that house. Knowing she would, I changed the locks and keys and instructed the other tenants not to let her in.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by DryMouth: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Godsfavour78:
7 years.hmmn?

Where you guys having sex?

I
Lol.. yeah
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Tarabye: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Godsfavour78: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
DryMouth:

Lol.. yeah
she has seen a guy who she thinks seriously wants to marry her.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by DryMouth: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Godsfavour78:
she has seen a guy who she thinks seriously wants to marry her.
Dat one is her wahala!!!
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by galadima77(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
drnoel:

No on the contrary, I left her. I allowed her those liberties cos I needed a live in person to take care of the house, only selfish reasons on my part. At that time I was hoping a girlfriend one could upgrade in the future would be the best line of action. Anyways when she showed her streaks I let her have her liberties till it was time to replace her. I just packed her stuffs and sent it to her workplace via a friend's taxi service with a note never to comeback to that house. Knowing she would, I changed the locks and keys and instructed the other tenants not to let her in.

That's the spirit...i'm sorry about the name calling
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by drnoel: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
galadima77:

That's the spirit...i'm sorry about the name calling

U have to be aware that not all men can be firm that doesn't make them weak. What Ubanja perpetrates is not being strong but being inhuman.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
DryMouth:

I ll move on its life.
7 yrs and una Neva marry! The longest I have been with a girl is 2yrs
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Depressed101: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
RedCreme21:
How to heal? Seriously?

Look dearie, we cant teach you how to do that. We all got our different ways. You can try focusing on other positives. Like reading a novel (nothing romantic), listening to good music (what ever you prefer), invest time in your hobbies, exercise, treat yourself to nice meals once in a while.
The key is making yourself feel important, cause you are. More than the idiot that broke your heart.

Youre asking for the impossible though. You CANT move on if you stay with her in the same house.
grin madam joro herself grin
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by DryMouth: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
7 yrs and una Neva marry! The longest I have been with a girl is 2yrs
Am the shy type... I was scared of asking anoda girl out!
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
DryMouth:

Am the shy type... I was scared of asking anoda girl out!
you can do it on Facebook na
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by DryMouth: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
you can do it on Facebook na
Lol... Omo i nor get mind ooo

Dis one she leave me nw, e sure me say i nor get anoda girl till marriage.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by drezzyx(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Last tym I loved somebody was in 2009 since then , anytime I smell or feel that scam love hovering again I try as much as possible to discard it.
Because it makes me look weak and stupid most of d time .

Take heart
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
DryMouth:

I ll move on its life.
haba! u just busy dey fuk a girl for seven yrs without giving her a hint on her on the next level on the relationship shocked.. why she no go leave when a more serious guy come along cheesy.you guys should put a more definite lead on ur relationships biko.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
DryMouth:

Am alright nw... I actually dnt blame her..

Maybe she saw a more handsome, tall and rich co-worker
Or maybe customer she likes..

Lemme face life.
e go surprise u that the person she left u for might be pot bellied,very short and very ugly and bald.one thing u should understand is nigerian girls dont care about ur looks as long as u have money and show them them u can take care of them.maybe the guy she left u for urgently wants to get married and she as well is desperate to get married quickly.its not about looks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by DryMouth: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
lefulefu:
haba! u just busy dey fuk a girl for seven yrs without giving her a hint on her on the next level on the relationship shocked.. why she no go leave when a more serious guy come along cheesy.you guys should put a more definite lead on ur relationships biko.
Lool...
I actually dnt like her sexually... We hardly see sef.
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
RedCreme21:
At the end of it all, you'll realize that love aint worth the pain it so often brings.
Typing from xperience.

experience.. from a 16yr old.
you must be shittiing me
Re: I Love You But Not In A Romantic way by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
DryMouth:

Lool...
I actually dnt like her sexually... We hardly see sef.
ahaaa! grin dis na d reason why she kawa grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. / My Experience Using An Enhancer. / Bride-to-be Strips N#ked In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.