Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Heartbroken Lady Cries Bitterly, After Her Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lady Cries Bitterly, After Her Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Her (754 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lady Cries Bitterly, After Her Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Her by Celebrityblog: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Heartbroken lady cries bitterly, after her boyfriend of 2 years+, notified her about getting married next month.

Daddy Mo:

"Shine your eyes ooooo. There are men out there posing as audio boyfriend but are planing to become another woman’s husband. Terrible developments tbh. Hope she heals soon and gets on with her life. She dodged a bullet to be honest because he sounds like a complete jerk."

KING IGHODALO:
Ill crash the wedding oo , Except I don’t know the venue , but if I know kwa !! I’ll gather my friends we will go and destroy everything from the blomblom to the cake to the jollof to the ..."

Listen to audio here https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DKG4xJ3ax/?igshid=lvnaxi737tf0

Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Bitterly, After Her Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Her by ahnie: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Who wouldn't be heartbroken?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Bitterly, After Her Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Her by angelEmade: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
to prevent this shit.... just dnt give them all of your heart
Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Bitterly, After Her Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Her by kowema(f): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
angelEmade:
to prevent this shit....
just dnt give them all of your heart

How do you love someone and not give them all of your heart?. I'd rather not be in a relationship than be partially involved with my heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Bitterly, After Her Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Her by Fizzymike1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Women always forming victims. Is either karma caught u or you don't have good character.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Bitterly, After Her Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Her by hkidola00(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
GOOD ONE!!!..keep breaking there hearts

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Bitterly, After Her Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Her by abuuzy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
She needs to cry na,After some couple of times,then pick yourself up each day as it comes...
Some of us will eventually play the fool,But good times are ahead...
Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Bitterly, After Her Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Her by wilsonchilboy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
men will come to NL 2 cry and complain hw their women are misbehaving and forming stunt, we here will advice them to breakup and the ladies wil come here and be crying that der man dumped them.
Abeg men get plenty gf oh if u hav one and gv her ur whole heart she go rubish u. U no fit sartisfy women
Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Bitterly, After Her Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Her by Ihategirls(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
How do you love someone and not give them all of your heart?. I'd rather not be in a relationship than be partially involved with my heart.

If I wanna love a man, I love fully with my entire heart

(1) (Reply)

For Single Men And Women, How Are You Coping With Or Handling This Issue? / opinion; Suppressed Expression Syndrome(S.E.S),The root cause of Suicide. / How I Nearly Landed In Trouble!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.