Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? (44827 Views)

Another MAN Under ATTACK / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Having Sex With A Man Under His Roof 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by freemi(m): 5:22am On Nov 24, 2019
vincentjk:

Why! To test what exactly?

I'm only asking to know
nackin my brother. .i mean shes older than u. .B4 u go fall inside deep seaport. Thnk bro thnk
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by ozome15(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nnemuka:
Most Nigerian guys below 35 are either still living with their parents, seeking employment, dealing with ASUU strike, playing pool or nbet9ja,learning the scam business or still playing around.

no real woman wants to be with such a person.
cool cool
Point of correction is not all Nigerian guys that are very dependent on their parents government relations they are hardworking Nigerians guys who depend solely on their self hustle by their self and dream higher and append to end at 10 to the great of them dream. you ladies don't actually like this kind of people you ladies like the already made the Yahoo boys the ritualest the big government people who can splash money that they don't know the value and the hard work it takes to make it not for an enterpreneur like me who is building my organisation for the very betterment of my tomorrow and my children's future.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by PAQ(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Men under 33 are young, dumb & full of come!

That sums it up
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Luminary1(f): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
PAQ:
Men under 33 are young, dumb & full of come!

That sums it up

If you don't know anything about something why can't keep your ignorance to yourself and let those who know give practical help.These are serious issues that you shouldn't bring mumbo-jumbo idea that snicks into your mindless mind.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by PAQ(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Luminary1:

If you don't know anything about something why can't keep your ignorance to yourself and let those who know give practical help.These are serious issues that you shouldn't bring mumbo-jumbo idea that snicks into your mindless mind.

A little humor doesnt kill. I didnt insult nobody to warrant your uninvited bad mouth.

You have serious issues. Go get a life.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by yazga: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2019
grin grin
midnighter:

Lol, they are uncountable..maybe you should go for another chick
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by yazga: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2019
undecided
Tenifayo23:

I am 25 and I have all these qualities you outlined.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by yazga: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2019
smiley
colestephan86:

What I observed is , in life you can multitask just like your computer and cell phones. You don't have to have all the millions in this world to get married , while you strive to get better , you can as well get married and still do several other things. I got married at 30 and sincerely I don't regret it. But please make sure she gat something doing and from my observation a 30 year old man and a 35 are bothering in same age bracket. Even some younger guys are more matures than the older ones
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by yazga: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2019
How old are you?
Jewessgratitude:

E be like na small children full this Nairaland sef. See as them dey call 33, 35 older men....little wonder I get the kind of response I get here sometimes and begin to think what's up...
Abeg make I go look for where dem my mates dey before one indomie boy begin dey disturb me here. Chinekeeee
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by yazga: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2019
ok
midnighter:

Being pregnant or not is besides the point here
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
yazga:
How old are you?

I am 38. So where is my award��

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by yazga: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I am 38. So where is my award��
I will dm you.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
yazga:
I will dm you.

Hmmm... This your moniker dey fear person o.���

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by yazga: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hmmm... This your moniker dey fear person o.���
why?!
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
yazga:
why?!

Sinda razz and street.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by yazga: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2019
That my name.
Jewessgratitude:

Sinda razz and street.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Nothing is wrong with a man U-33, but I will tell you the advantage of an above 33 man or what most ladies look out for in them (and older men in general)

1. Financial stability: I put this first because it is (one of) the most important attraction. If you are old without money, one would wonder what you were doing in your youth.

2. Emotional maturity: The average woman is more emotionally mature than a guy her age. She has to look further to find a balance- MOST times. A guy has all the time to be stupid and if he decides to be stupid for life, there will be a woman for him. Women have to get sense on time, she has a biological clock to watch and most men do not have that fix-it mentality.

3. Older guys are more chilled: Age, experience and more money to their pockets has taught them to take life jeje. They don't get angry unnecessarily over petty issues like younger guys who see everything as a bruise on their fragile egos.

4. They are more caring, maybe fascinated by your juvenile displays. Those things you will do that makes the younger guy go all red-pilled, the older guy will tell you sorry, just carry your wahala dey go. He looks at you as a child, with that smile on his face.

5. They are most times not scared of looking weak or not in control. Unlike younger guys who seek validation from their fellow younglings, thus acting like you both are in a power tussle. An older guy is a man all by himself, he would allow you- but never mistake this act for stupidity, he is very well watching and calculating.

6. If you really wanna tap into wealth of experience/knowledge, then an older guy is your best bet. They witnessed Abacha's regime with clear eyes, they saw Yakubu miss that goal- he is like your History teacher. Also, his friends will most likely be his age group, some of their gfs would even be older than you- that is if you are really young. Except you are a bimbo, you will be on your toes to upgrade, that way you don't look stupid at their hangouts grin. I can't say the same thing for younger guys who just sit around, talking about ASUU strike, sex and Nigerian girls.

7. Oh! Their voice! It gets deeper and subtly assertive as they age. When they talk, they exude this confidence and masculinity. It isn't forced, read off a book or some alfa male code. You just can't miss it.

...etc

There are exceptions, but on the average, there is really no comparison. We get finer with age, all things being equal.

Sense wont kill you this girl.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2019
yazga:
That my name.

Oops...sowii o.
Are you from the north?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by yazga: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2019
Yes
Jewessgratitude:

Oops...sowii o.
Are you from the north?
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2019
yazga:
Yes

Hmmm.....k
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by midnighter(f): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Oops...sowii o.
Are you from the north?

Lol
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2019
midnighter:

Lol

���
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by maak400: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Pls don't ask me a stupid question, I believe no one is a kid here.
You’re always angry and bitter! Who hurt you anty?!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by yazga: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
shocked
maak400:

You’re always angry and bitter! Who hurt you anty?!
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Tarabye: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by yazga: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
c'mon stop that
Tarabye:

Anty naso your frustration reach

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.