Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? (18909 Views)

You Are A Lesbian. But U Are Not Attracted To Men,but U Like Penis. / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Help! I’m Not A Lesbian But I Think I’m In Love With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Kingray17: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good luck finding someone
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:
set a time and a date, I'll book the hotel room and I promise that I will deliver you. grin grin
Lol! what gives you the conviction that am ill and needs deliverance? you think that your small cassava revols around you at all times.bros am a lesbian and nothing stops that I will rather Bleep you if you don't mind, besides your moniker says you're a female while you sound as a guy that means you're impersonating. so just face front I can't deal with you because you're fake abeg.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Shugargal:
Lol! what gives you the conviction that am ill and needs deliverance? you think that your small cassava revols around you at all times.bros am a lesbian and nothing stops that I will rather Bleep you if you don't mind, besides your moniker says you're a female while you sound as a guy that means you're impersonating. so just face front I can't deal with you because you're fake abeg.

What makes you think that a lesbian cannot become straight? Why do you think it is impossible?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Shugargal:
I sound like a guy? Wow. No one's ever accused me of that though.

PS my strap is not small cassava o, odikwa seven inches with vibrations. You're lucky I have changed and I'm looking for husband now..if not ehn, we for deliver ourselves ��

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2019
uboma:

What makes you think that a lesbian cannot become straight? Why do you think it is impossible?
it's impossible. If a lesbian changes, that person wasn't really a lesbian to start with. Maybe bisexual and even those don't change.

A lot of gay people pretend though, just to fit in. Later they commit suicide.. kikikiki.

But I'm the only Lesbian girl that can change and I've changed.

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:
it's impossible. If a lesbian changes, that person wasn't really a lesbian to start with. Maybe bisexual and even those don't change.

A lot of gay people pretend though, just to fit in. Later they commit suicide.. kikikiki.

I beg to disagree with your submission. It is not entirely impossible for a lesbian to become straight. I do agree though that some will choose to pretend just to blend in but will later go back to their true lifestyles.

I am not against anyone who chooses to be a lesbian as it is a personal decision.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by MrCork: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:
Good day Fam,

This thing has been bothering me o, I've been gay for about 10years now and I had tried everything but I just couldn't bring myself to love men but this is a testimony.

After years of trying to conform, I finally accepted my fate and I've been living as gay since then but YESTERDAY a Nairalander mentioned me and said he was praying for me and he had commanded me to be straight and just like that, with the snap of a finger, just by saying it and today I woke up STRAIGHT. Praise Be. I'm well now, I swear I am straight.

I used to think women were the most beautiful thing God ever made but not anymore, I am straight now and all it took was a stranger telling me to be straight for me to be straight. Praise Be.

He also commanded me to find a man and get married so I'm here thinking, is there any man that would marry an ex lesbian or should I just join the convent?

Please I am very desperate because I am getting older and I just realized that I wasted years being a lesbian. Find me a man, I'm straight now.

Ehen, when I was still a lesbian which was just yesterday, I published a lesbian romance book on Amazon, if you're still evil minded like I used to be please go to kdp and buy my book. Teinks.

Praise Be.

Please don't send me PM if you're not ready to get married next year. In fact if you're a tall, handsome, dark, man with pink lips and a good job just indicate and I will pm you.

You people sending PM cannot even follow simple instructions. How am I supposed to want to marry you? A man that cannot read and comprehend, is that one a husband material?

I'm straight now o, you people should now allow me revert back to default settings.

I said I will PM you personally if you specify that you're interested. Simple.

..bro..Blesskewe use to be lesbian but she now gay...
So.truss me, if she can get a man on nairaland..U can definitely find man on nairaland ((thank me later)) cheesy

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Ishilove: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
MrCork:

So.truss me, if she can get a man on nairaland..U can definitely find man on nairaland ((thank me later)) cheesy

Cork, what did Blesskewe do to you that you won't allow the poor girl drink water and keep cup?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by MrCork: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Cork, what did Blesskewe do to you that you won't allow the poor girl drink water and keep cup?

beautiful curvy isilove. Hiya. Why did u remove your photo profile?.. so sexxxy I use to use it to put me sef to bed...pls put it back(we beg) cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Ishilove: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
MrCork:

beautiful curvy isilove. Hiya. Why did u remove your photo profile?.. so sexxxy I use to use it to put me sef to bed...pls put it back(we beg) cheesy
I don't know why I have this very strong suspicion that I know you by your alt...

Be that as it may, I removed it because I was beginning to always feel gummy... Too many folks wanking_ off to it tongue cheesy
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:
I sound like a guy? Wow. No one's ever accused me of that though.

PS my strap is not small cassava o, odikwa seven inches with vibrations. You're lucky I have changed and I'm looking for husband now..if not ehn, we for deliver ourselves ��
Why are you contradicting yourself bros? if you have both organs is a different thing and besides you can't threaten me with that because one of my ex football mate was having it and happy to have assisted in her surgery abroad and he's doing perfectly well now. so try and be up-to what you are. you hear?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
uboma:

Bros it's not possible,have been a lesbian right from my childhood, and as am an adult now, have tried going for the deliverance but it's not working.rather the woman that wanted to deliver me ended up falling in love with me and I still enjoyed the whole show. let me tell you, most women now are lesbians even the married folks.i just have to accept and love myself like that.its so sweet being a lesbian and my hubby likes me like that.so forget the deliverance thing e node work.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
MrCork:

please geddifok outta my mentions.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Shugargal:
Why are you contradicting yourself bros? if you have both organs is a different thing and besides you can't threaten me with that because one of my ex football mate was having it and happy to have assisted in her surgery abroad and he's doing perfectly well now. so try and be up-to what you are. you hear?
I've actually had sex with one before. It was fun.
If I'm intersex, why will I have a surgery? Do you know the blessings that comes with it?
Anyways, I'm delivered. Believe it or not.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:
If I'm intersex, why will I have a surgery? Do you know the blessings that comes with it?
Bros what have you been delivered of? having cassava as a woman or being a lesbian? be straight forward let me get you well abeg
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by MrCork: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:
Good day Fam,

This thing has been bothering me o, I've been gay for about 10years now and I had tried everything but I just couldn't bring myself to love men but this is a testimony.

After years of trying to conform, I finally accepted my fate and I've been living as gay since then but YESTERDAY a Nairalander mentioned me and said he was praying for me and he had commanded me to be straight and just like that, with the snap of a finger, just by saying it and today I woke up STRAIGHT. Praise Be. I'm well now, I swear I am straight.

I used to think women were the most beautiful thing God ever made but not anymore, I am straight now and all it took was a stranger telling me to be straight for me to be straight. Praise Be.

He also commanded me to find a man and get married so I'm here thinking, is there any man that would marry an ex lesbian or should I just join the convent?

Please I am very desperate because I am getting older and I just realized that I wasted years being a lesbian. Find me a man, I'm straight now.

Ehen, when I was still a lesbian which was just yesterday, I published a lesbian romance book on Amazon, if you're still evil minded like I used to be please go to kdp and buy my book. Teinks.

Praise Be.

Please don't send me PM if you're not ready to get married next year. In fact if you're a tall, handsome, dark, man with pink lips and a good job just indicate and I will pm you.

You people sending PM cannot even follow simple instructions. How am I supposed to want to marry you? A man that cannot read and comprehend, is that one a husband material?

I'm straight now o, you people should now allow me revert back to default settings.

WOW..LESSSSBIAN??... I like lesssbian.

So u look like man..correct?...U mean u one of those Lagos women that dress like man & walking with girl-friend?.. wow, are u growing moustache?
smiley
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:

With this your comment here, I just know your type. just enjoy and have fun. but mind you, stop saying you're delivered from any shit abeg.stop confusing folks here,dont get one into depression as if being a lesbian is the end of the world.meanwhile am single and even searching for one now. interested apply within.Abuja is my base.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by MrCork: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:

. Nigeria lesssbian are powerful thou.. U muss be powerful.
..I take it u enjoy fight wit bus conductor & u been in several street fight includin taxi driver..correct?
wink
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Shugargal:
Bros it's not possible,have been a lesbian right from my childhood, and as am an adult now, have tried going for the deliverance but it's not working.rather the woman that wanted to deliver me ended up falling in love with me and I still enjoyed the whole show. let me tell you, most women now are lesbians even the married folks.i just have to accept and love myself like that.its so sweet being a lesbian and my hubby likes me like that.so forget the deliverance thing e node work.

No where in my comments did I suggest that a lesbian needs spiritual deliverance session to become straight. Personally I do not accept/allow any clergyman to place his hands on my head to pray for me. I believe that even in my sinful state, God listens when I call out to him.

A number of factors may contribute towards this. But overall, the lesbian needs to be determined that she needs to change.

Remember that no one was born gay. These habits are nurtured along the way.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Andrez123(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:
Good day Fam,

Praise Be.

You are either now a celibate lesbian or a bisexual. Even if you are a lesbian, you can still marry a man, millions of lesbians all over the world are currently married to men.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by DenreleDave(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:
Good day Fam,

Praise Be.

You, Hannah, Hitler, the person that prayed for you, the gay in u, the person dt dm you, the person that you will dm, the dark person, handsome person.. All of you are mad

Including me....

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Fmanny(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
obo389:
I dont get.
You said your a les but gay?
You mean you don't know that lez and homo are called guys?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
uboma:

No where in my comments did I suggest that a lesbian needs spiritual deliverance session to become straight. Personally I do not accept/allow any clergyman to place his hands on my head to pray for me. I believe that even in my sinful state, God listens when I call out to him.

A number of factors may contribute towards this. But overall, the lesbian needs to be determined that she needs to change.

Remember that no one was born gay. These habits are nurtured along the way.
Bro I don't understand how being a lesbian is nurtured because I will speak for myself,i didn't learn to be one because if it was a choice I wouldn't have chosen to be one,its just in me right from time,as am growing up have tried to be straight on my own still but it seems am pretending. tried having a guy but that his thing scares the hell outta me,i rather be the one caressing and doing some other things to him but I don't want him to touch me,see am an adult 30 plus now just have to accept whom I am and love myself to the fullest.not seeing myself becoming straight in anyway.. because if you follow what some people talk about gay's atimes umm! in fact they're just pretending.thanks for your response
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by MrCork: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:
Good day Fam,

Praise Be.

lesbian?..hang on? Technicaly, this mean u now look like man..correct?

Are u now man chasin women ?(No oofeense)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Lightangel65: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yes if runs girls can get guys why can't you
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Shugargal:
Bro I don't understand how being a lesbian is nurtured because I will speak for myself,i didn't learn to be one because if it was a choice I wouldn't have chosen to be one,its just in me right from time,as am growing up have tried to be straight on my own still but it seems am pretending. tried having a guy but that his thing scares the hell outta me,i rather be the one caressing and doing some other things to him but I don't want him to touch me,see am an adult 30 plus now just have to accept whom I am and love myself to the fullest.not seeing myself becoming straight in anyway.. because if you follow what some people talk about gay's atimes umm! in fact they're just pretending.thanks for your response

No worries. I agree that you need to love yourself no matter what. I wish you best.

You were not born this way. No one was/is born with gay tendencies. You probably picked up the lifestyle from your peers while at school or someone older influenced you into it.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
uboma:

No worries. I agree that you need to love yourself no matter what. I wish you best.

You were not born this way. No one was/is born with gay tendencies. You probably picked up the lifestyle from your peers while at school or someone older influenced you into it.
If I actually picked it from my peers, I would have stopped because of the way Nigerians criticize and see it as an abomination and again it's not even allowed in naija.bro it's just too difficult to stop what you are. just like you're straight, can you stop being straight? the ones that change are the ones that just wanna come and have a taste of it. but anyways thanks for your contributions.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Shugargal:
If I actually picked it from my peers, I would have stopped because of the way Nigerians criticize and see it as an abomination and again it's not even allowed in naija.bro it's just too difficult to stop what you are. just like you're straight, can you stop being straight? the ones that change are the ones that just wanna come and have a taste of it. but anyways thanks for your contributions.

I love being straight and will not trade it for anything in this world. You need to experience the feelings/satisfaction an experienced straight brother can provide. Maybe the lack of it was what prompted you into experimenting with lesbians.

Gay tendencies are most of the times picked up in single sex schools. Again I agree that it is difficult to change but remember it is not impossible. This is not saying that I consider you less of a human being. I respect your privacy and whatever decisions you choose.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Shugargal:
Bros what have you been delivered of? having cassava as a woman or being a lesbian? be straight forward let me get you well abeg
both...

My girlfriend has traveled so I have plenty time today for drama. Lol. Both shugar girl
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by MrCork: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:
both...

My girlfriend has traveled so I have plenty time today for drama. Lol. Both shugar girl

..so do u dress as man or do u lookalike man & do u smoke cigarette like man? smiley
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
DenreleDave:

You, Hannah, Hitler, the person that prayed for you, the gay in u, the person dt dm you, the person that you will dm, the dark person, handsome person.. All of you are mad

Including me....
las Las, we are all mad, my brother. Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by elmagnifico411(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
You’ll find a man, or better still, a man will find u. Just that you’d have gotten married to him before you realise he’s bisexual.

Hehehehe hehehehe

Nonsense and yeye lesbian gist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time / Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.