Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84623 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by cracky2(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
feelz:
90% of Nigeria girls are not interested in such conversation, people that dont even know basic stuff as the governor of there state down to knowing what's just going on around. They derive pleasure in watching soap opera's, having unproductive discussion and using emotional way to get money from guys. I can go on and on listing. Nigerian girls have a very long way to go.

You are very correct.. Most of them don't think in that direction, they even get bored with intellectual questions and ask you to say something else or change the discussion to how they rip money out of you through their emotional displays...so it's not the guys who placed the girls in that position, the girls chose to have their holes drilled as the only thing they can offer..fullstop

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol ,i am not Cynthii or whatever it is you cooked up in your fried brain cells. Lol yeye boy lol
Don't let me interfere in ladies' talk..
Franchasng vs Ladycewhy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Christmasdon(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
I STILL DONT KNOW WHY GOD REGRETTED CREATING MAN. HE SAID THIS AFTER MAKING A WOMAN. NOW THE CASE HAVE BEEN RULED. WE ALL NOW KNOW WHO HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.
I HEREBY SAY MEN YOU ARE SAFE. THEN A WOMAN. ! LETS KEEP MANAGING THEM. A WOMAN HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO BE COMPARED TO MEN AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jgoldie:
Same old story.....Nairaland has become home to women bashers
"Main mission here is to be a basher and meet a bashee....ohhh and have fun while at it..lol" tongue

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
This wonderful piece was written by a wise man SEARCHING4LOVE

Over 90 percent of Nigerian ladies are so rude and manner-less. From my observation, i think it's best they are left to remain lonely and single for life if possible. Nigerian girls are very good pretenders in relationships and their real attitude will surface once you marry them. They are so mean and mostly irresponsible and won't hesitate to curse you out or call you names for voicing out your disgust about their promiscuous way of life. It's not surprising that female population are exceeding their male counterparts in this present world and due to this fact many ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of trapping them with marital bondage.  

One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho they are mostly who.res and prostitutes in disguise. They waste away their early years running after men for money and material gains and later turn desperadoes hunting for gullible men to marry their second hand pusssies. Most Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver twist look like a learner . They jump from dick to dick just to meet up with their over bloated needs and fake life that eludes their parents capabilities, they eat like glutton on a date ordering for what they wont dare spend their money on, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. Many of them are smelly due to skin toning to appear fake, they can wear a pant and bra for 3days and their pusssy smells like pit toilet due to several banging and various semen deposits from different men. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after their terrible past comes haunting them.

Most Nigerian girls can never be good wives because they are so materialistic and have no potentials to build a happy home. It has been observed that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves due to facts and revelations emanating after years of marriage. Many Nigerian men are raising bastard kids in their homes courtesy of the informal prostitutes they call wives. If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Nigeria where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we parade as women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. Hardly will you find a Nigerian lady who is ready to sacrifice her income to make your marriage expenses 50-50 even if she earns more than you do yet they scream gender equality while they expect men to carry all financial burdens. Our ladies here see relationship with a man as a poverty alleviation program and this is mostly the reason why a girl will have over 20 toasters on her Bbm and whatsapp deceiving them with fake love while she continues to milk them dry if they are weak and gullible . There are bad ladies every where but the poverty mentality Nigerian girls are raised with makes most of them turn parasites looking for the nearest host. Most of our girls here were deprived of so many things while growing up due to poverty hence they make up for their needs using their pusssy as a means to an end. The percentage of promiscuos and disloyal female partners in Nigeria is second to none.

Most Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are even if you have a bright future and glaring potentials but what you have or possess at present and once that thing(money or material things) is no more, they quit you and look for the next comfort zone irrespective of the memories and number of years you spend together. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. It is better to marry from another clime than get involved in an eternal regret. May we find our heart desires and happiness.

7 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
victorian:

Not all Nigerian men are these shameless and leeches o!

At least my bf is a Nigerian, complete Igbo man and he loves to be in charge and very caring and generous. He works hard and ball hard. He doesn't wait for me to even credit his account. Instead he credits mine whenever i ask.

Ask me, why won't I respect him? Connections, he has!
Money he has!
Fine matured face he has!
Class he has!
He's even humble and well learned.

If u see babes rushing this guy? U go bow!

But I'm glad he chose me above all.

Mehn not all Nigerian men o.

I do pamper my man but not with crediting his account with money. He sees me as a woman meant to be protected, pampered and loved. That's how a man is meant to be. Not all these leeches calling themselves men.
preach it sister. They want to switch roles. They want a woman to be feeding them yet want to be in charge. Ego too big. To wide. Shame on this wailers

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by victorian(f): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pinkie2018:
preach it sister. They want to switch roles. They want a woman to be feeding them yet want to be in charge. Ego too big. To wide. Shame on this wailers

Don't mind them!

Useless creatins!

Only God know the kind of wussies we have these days and they call themselves men!

Those bloody gold diggers ! Y'all better go and marry white Female ancestors and let the real men marry the correct young naija beautiful babes, that still exist!

Total nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ufedolove: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Even though I don’t agree with that “women don’t have anything to offer apart from sex” thing.
I totally disagree with your assertion about engaging women in a intellectual/an intelligent discourse. These kind of discussions are boring to the average woman.
Trust me, I have tried it so many times.
Me too. They don't find it interesting.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by oneda(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!

This is the point exactly! Have you seen how you have tried and miserably failed to make common sense? Semantically, I can deduce from this lil writeup of yours that you're intellectually indicted...

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by victorian(f): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
AstroG:

A minute silence for my Fellow Igbo Guy thats dating this thingcry

He is by far more of a real man and one of the few Kings we have on earth and better than you gold diggers and wussies!

Spits!

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kaycee54321(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
DCmonster:
Never date Nigerian girls, just Bleep them till they turn to evening newspaper. They are utterly useless. For me carribean-americans are the sweetest.

Have you ever been to the Caribbean?

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Christmasdon(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
victorian:

He is by far more of a real man and one of the few Kings we have on earth and better than you gold diggers and wussies!

Spits!

. Late r o n don' come here and create a thread of how your bf acting on you. meanwhile you are actually the cause. Yes you.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by idonhammer: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Correct, the last time I bleep Nigerian babe was in 1999, East African women sure pass. I can't come and kill myself.

planetx13:
The main question is how many of them can even give the sex well.... Nigerian women are very boring when it comes to matters of the other room

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Personally, I hate it when a girl spends on me and I hate spending on a girl. sad

All I need is a smelling free pvssy in a relationship and don't wh.ore around. That ain't much

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind them!

Useless creatins!

Only God know the kind of wussies we have these days and they call themselves men!

Those bloody gold diggers ! Y'all better go and marry white Female ancestors and let the real men marry the correct young naija beautiful babes, that still exist!

Total nonsense!
as if what they only offer those white ladies isn't their dick and in turn they extort them. They will give a girl one naira and then go brag and insult the girl. Shame less motherfuckers

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by pansophist(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
franchasng:
She will never be, never!!!

I have dated rich working class Nigerian ladies and even ladies from rich family, I can tell you none of them have given me a dime, even when I form broke, shishi they won't. They are stingy and wicked.

I once formed broke to see the reaction of a female friend I once helped, I complained to this lady that I needed cash to clear a car I bought to resell, that I am even planning on borrowing loan, she never said a thing nor helped but if I tell u what I have done for this ingrate you will know that you Nigerian ladies are wicked my sister!!!

You see that Buhari's daughter, trust me, if you go figure out, she haven't given that her husband a dime.

You see that Osinbajo daughter called Kiki, if u go figure out, she haven't helped any of her boyfriends, never!!!

Nigerian women will rather die than help their boyfriends. Their mentality is always that if they help him, he will dump them.

Your eye don see pepper sha, no wa o grin

4 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by DCmonster: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Have you ever been to the Caribbean?
Ok! My present girlfriend and wife to be is a Carribbean-american. Does that answer your question?

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Rita5(f): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
tejiri4:

Smartness is not about bagging first class did mark Zuckerberg earn a first class. Funny post

Hmm lets be frank in this life please, A girl who works hard to earn a 1st class deserves more respect from you than you've shown here. Zuckerberg or no Zuckerberg. And FYI he isn't the only smart person alive. There are alot of smart people with 1st class degrees.

The problem with this thread is generalisations. I have met incredibly smart women in my life and I can say am one of those. The problem with most guys is that you guys are intimidated by smart women. You've always wanted your women dull and below you intellectually and those are the kind of girls you lot go for. And surprisingly when they show you their traits you start barking and generalising.

In this life smart women have to work twice as hard as men to even get half the recognition. We push, we fight, we claw our way to the top stomaching the hateful and inappropriate actions of men who are highly placed.

See I have come to realise that most men themselves aren't even as intellectually sound as they would like us think. They are still very much slave to their innate need to take women sexually. When we speak up, hardly anyone believes women but supports the guy most of the time.

This is a mans world it has always been so. I really hope I don't have daughters as my experiences so far isn't what I want them to go through.

I think I have digressed a bit but honestly there are a lot of smart, hard working Nigerian women out there. And educational achievement doesn't really limit this number. I have a single mom who worked to put food on the table and put me through school. Guess what she didn't attend a university let alone have a 1st class. So I do get your point in that regard but the thing is women who work hard to gain accolades shouldn't be brushed aside. But they should be given the respect they deserve.

Most of the guys I have met are insecure when dating strong women. I kinda dumb myself down abit to raise their ego but this isn't sustainable. As most times these men don't value you enough to value the sacrifices you make each day to make them happy. A womans life isn't easy really, study, learn and become great you get scorn, be basic and give them what they want and they will still say all you are good for is sex.

I realise early to stop living my life to please any man anymore. If you're intimidated then thats your headache, you don't deserve me in the 1st place. Funny enough I have really met incredible guys this way.

This was meant to be a short reply, I kinda got carried away by the reality that this thread portrays which is Nigerian girls have an uphill task from the moment they are born, to prove themselves.

7 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:

I'm trying my best o, I'm a corper, I do home lesson and also waybill things such as yams to the west to have them sold for me. I was going to plant about 100 suckers but I heard it's too late so I've got to wait till February when it starts to rain, I would also love to buy rams from the north and have them reared in the west but no one to look after them so I've got to save enough money first to buil d a good shed for the rams and maybe two cows ( everything might cost me 200-250k), once I've saved enough money I'll do just that and from the proceeds I'd love to plant cocoa and some other things. I want to do more but I no fit do pass my power for now. BTW he writes better than I do that's why I helped him look for some sites ( he's really good at what he does) but truth is he's too busy for himself and that's why I'm willing to wait but we must never be too busy to progress.
Are you raised in Nigeria?? shocked shocked shocked
You are a rare type.. I swear

Before Social Media age, many ladies were this ambitious but nowadays things are upside down.. It is all about girls looking for men to help their lives undecided

If all you said are true, I'll just advise you to keep it up!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
uncjay:

God bless you for that... I have tried it too, Alas they are just bored. One even told how unsocial I am, that why is it that I have nothing important to discuss than education, science, business strategies..blah blah blah.... I was dumbfounded, what more could be important than the list above. that op is just saying something applicable to few reasonable girls.
lols it's relationship not class room. Get your perspective right
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kaycee54321(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
DCmonster:
Ok! My present girlfriend and wife to be is a Carribbean-american. Does that answer your question?

No Sir. I asked if you have been to the Caribbean.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by kingkuntaval: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
airminem:
Yes. We are not the same. I AM A MARSHAL.

If you know you know.

**MARTIAN**
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by DCmonster: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kaycee54321:

No Sir. I asked if you have been to the Caribbean.
Yeah! Trini and Bahamas.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by timosa(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
I tried discussing my biz with my ex, all she could say was 'may God help you'. Many of them have nothing to actually offer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kennedyiheme: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
0ppa:
Excuse you, women are NOT sex-tools for males who respect God's view of why he brought forth the female gender. My girlfriend visits me, and guess what? She doesn't launder my clothes (she is not my maid), she is not opted to cook (I cook), and we don't have sex (I respect marriage). Be on the look for things pleasing to God alone.

The day I want sex so badly from her is the day I will make her my wife.
gay

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by midnighter(f): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
timosa:
I tried discussing my biz with my ex, all she could say was 'may God help you'. Many of them have nothing to actually offer.
cheesy And so? Dont you want God to be helping you Hahaha

She offered you a prayer, you shouldnt turn your nose up at it

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Classyuniquebae:
If you've been meeting Nigerian girls who had nothing to offer but sex , I would strongly advice that you check yourself first because you attract what you are .

It's also very foolish to generalize the whole Nigerian women which means all of your mothers, sisters and all female siblings you've ever known are empty with nothing to offer other than sex . It's best you'all make use of the word SOME OR MOST Nigerian women and not All Nigerian women.

You meet these girls who have no business ideas, no investment plans, no career paths and no dreams to offer other than sex because you senseless Nigerian men are always the ones after slay queens with the latest Brazillian Hair , breast , nyash , figure 8 and all . After looking in the wrong places and going after a woman for the wrong reasons , you pigs come out to cry foul of how they have nothing upstairs after you must have gotten sex which was what took you to the THING in the first place.

You all see the sensible ones everyday but you choose to ignore and go for the flashy things .

I have female friends with amazing intellectual acumen when it comes to businesses , investments and life in general but their problems are that most Naija man they meet these days are only interested in sex and nothing more . They tell me how frustrated they get cuz even when they try to strike up a reasonable convo , the guys would keep saying " babe you too hot , babe your Ukwu dey drive me nuts , babe this ! Babe that ! Yeah !!!!

So it's vice versa . Both genders are guilty of this. So you shameless guys should quit cursing Nigerian women at every slightest chance you get and work on yourselves too.

All Nigerian women are whores, agreed !!! Including all your mothers and sisters .

Change your circle of women and you will find out that we have Nigerian women with intellect and mind blowing ideas as well . As a matter of fact , some are living it already .

If you keep meeting this type of women , then you are empty yourself .
Kindly share the digit(contact) of one of these intelligent, savvy ladies in your circle..
I'll be waiting.. cool

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kaycee54321(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
DCmonster:
Yeah! Trini and Bahamas.

Good to know Mate. I've got Bahamas on my bucket list.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Samuels90: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
ursullalinda:
Sorry OP I didn't bother reading thought is the usual alpha male and their ranting....u don't have to preach to pple on how to handle their spouse ....as u make ur bed ......so u will lie on it......for those quoting me.....calm down life is too short
Damn, u have hate in your heart for guys tho... always read before u type, It won't kill you, you are part of the problem the guys here are complaining. Sometimes silence is golden!
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Shashar: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pinkie2018:
Men always look for the slightest opportunity to insult ladies. Yet every time they are chasing us. Almost all the guys that chased girl, wants sex on first visit. If u refuse they stop calling. Tell a guy you don't want sex until marriage, he will run. If you date a broke one, you are stupid, you date a rich one you are a liability. What do u guys really want?. Should we run away from planet earth for you guys. I know one stupid guy in my area that wakes up by 6 am and stand in front of his house everyday to call any girl he sees. I know the sacrifices I have made in my own relationships,i also know of many girls that have helped their men one way of the other. If you only meet girls that leech on you, Pls don't generise it. Change your cycle
Why you too dey lie, eeh

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by victorian(f): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Christmasdon:
. Late r o n don' come here and create a thread of how your bf acting on you. meanwhile you are actually the cause. Yes you.

cheesy How you wish!

Gold digging kee u there!

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 23, 2019
eni4real:
Are you raised in Nigeria?? shocked shocked shocked
You are a rare type.. I swear

Before Social Media age, many ladies were this ambitious but nowadays things are upside down.. It is all about girls looking for men to help their lives undecided

If all you said are true, I'll just advise you to keep it up!!!
So many ladies out there like this. They don't live and breath social media.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.