Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84423 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Biingoo: 1:33am On Nov 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You think if you had met a Nigerian miner who's well financially, she wouldn't b a backbone financially and morally?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:36am On Nov 23, 2019
Majority of them are sex headed bimbos. No apology.They are just too shallow
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Mart1994(m): 1:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Majority of Nigerian ladies are extremely shallow minded and dumb undecided to think outside the box is a supreme challenge for many of them...

Sometimes I wonder how these sets of ladies live with themselves, totally oblivious of the fact that they are just outright dumb and clueless undecided
In other words, they are ignorant of their ignorance... Lol... Very pathetic indeed.

So long as ladies keep living in thier fools paradise, men will keep on seeing them as a means to an end. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kokaine(m): 1:45am On Nov 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Greetings to you all.

I have a disturbing thought I'd like to share. Recently, i stumbled on a video which had a caption "Apart from sex, women have nothing to offer in a relationship."

I totally disagree with this.

I am not disagreeing as a feminist. I am disagreeing as a sane woman.

In as much as a lot of women folks are guilty of the caption charged against them, i think the male folks should also be blamed as an encouraging factor to this.

Gentleman, apart from calling her to come over to your place for the weekend, have her wash your clothes, keep your house clean and have massive sex. Have you tried to engage her in an intellectual/an intelligent discourse?

Apart from drilling that hole, have you tried to drill and extract her God given potentials from her?

Have you tried to discuss your dreams and aspirations with her and see how she fits in by suggesting ideas that would contribute positively to your dreams?

Apart from taking her to the club and have countless sit outs, have you ever taken her for seminars and workshops?

These are questions a lot of male folks are guilty of.

It takes two to tangle. Until you give her room to show you her potentials, you will never see her showcasing it.

The reason why she gives you just sex is because that is the only thing you require all the time from her ever since you both met.

Require more than sex, and then you will see her come out in her fullness.

(c) Precious Pearls

Its hard to find a proactive woman. Very hard. They're mostly materialistic airheads out there who neither read books nor listen to news

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kokaine(m): 1:52am On Nov 23, 2019
Danwakae:

Tell this to the girls/ladies..

Allah did not create the female child to be slave to the male...ITS WHAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE , U CAN OFFER ...I CANT BE THE ONE TO BE TELLING YOU WHAT ALLAH HAS BLESSED YOU WITH. you must discover yourself... And if after discovering yourself , you feel exposing your boobs , butt, coming to my house to wash, cook , hanging out and get your holes drilled to the maximum level is only what you can offer, SO BE IT... I also have my fish to fry.

Kana ji Hausa? Sunanka Dan wanke? Dega sikay? Baban manumi wanke kenan aiy
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by abbey621(m): 2:00am On Nov 23, 2019
There's a saying that goes "It be your own people ploting your downfall". Nigerian ladies are this, Nigerian ladies are that, boy o boy if Akata show you pepper ehn grin grin grin. That Amaka wey you leave for village, that Bose wey you think too shallow cos she ask for 5k......You go quickly see say those ones na saint. Whether you are man or woman, you'll never know the true worth of your own people till you are in a foreign land tasting the good and bad side of foreign men or women. How many women in 9ja fit split your properties with you 50/50 after divorce grin grin grin grin Ogbeni better appreciate Nigerian women grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:14am On Nov 23, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Just like the guy above rightly said, so many so called slay girls don't even know what is Honda or Toyota , so how can you ask for her help in choice making....sometimes I pity them. They are just there!!
Many I said, NOT ALL I no wan dodge stones
Guy, do u notice that in ladies also? Our naija babes can't even mention one brand of car apart from Benz. I once asked a lady of her favorite car and she said, "that car that Sandra Achum drove in Glamour girls pt 2. I was like wtf, I don't watch home movies!

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by nick50(m): 2:25am On Nov 23, 2019
90% of Nigerian women have zero sense

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by landforeast(m): 2:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Pinkie2018:
Pls do and if u must marry, marry a foreigner. The day you marry a Nigerian lady, just know you have failed as a man
You people should change your attitude and be surpprtive not just carrying nyash up and down with empty brain and zero contribution to man's life. Marriage is far more than just sex which many girls seeing point and only offer they are bringing to the table. Sorry to disappoint you. My current girl friend is a brainy Nigerian girl and I am settling down with her.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Judybash93(m): 2:58am On Nov 23, 2019
All i see here is just general hate towards Nigerian women. You attract what you seek, if the kind of women you meet are not up to your standards why not end it and search till you get what you're looking for...i hope y'all know that one day someone somewhere will talk about your daughters this way...

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Grandlord: 3:01am On Nov 23, 2019
This is why I'm highly sapiosexual. I have no patience with a dumb partner because I know the sex will never always be exciting and what would keep us going at that point, are the intelligent conversations, debates and challenges. cool

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Tarabye: 3:08am On Nov 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by patomberekpe(m): 3:10am On Nov 23, 2019
Your point Is that God made a mistake creating them and calling them a Helpmate?Sunday You will go to Church I wonder What your Reverend teachers some of You in the Church.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:16am On Nov 23, 2019
They are but how many? Naija babe tooo dul..na only to bleep dem go open dia leg like crab..lol
Baroba:
Just like a lot of men equally have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from swinging big diicks... Stop stereotyping, it's not healthy...

There a great women out there doing great things, change your circle...
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:18am On Nov 23, 2019
good women are hard to come by.
0ppa:
Excuse you, women are NOT sex-tools for males who respect God's view of why he brought forth the female gender. My girlfriend visits me, and guess what? She doesn't launder my clothes (she is not my maid), she is not opted to cook (I cook), and we don't have sex (I respect marriage). Be on the look for things pleasing to God alone.

The day I want sex so badly from her is the day I will make her my wife.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 3:21am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=landforeast post=84282432]
You people should change your attitude and be surpprtive not just carrying nyash up and down with empty brain and zero contribution to man's life. Marriage is far more than just sex which many girls seeing point and only offer they are bringing to the table. Sorry to disappoint you. My current girl friend is a brainy Nigerian girl and I am settling down with her.[/quotem] then your babe will be very disappointed to see the kind of comments you made here. Just know that all Nigerian Girls are not the way you guys portray them. Everyone have their flaws. If you think a girl ask you for money means automatically she's useless then you are not from planet earth. If you think foreign girls are better try them. If you think they are better because they give you money and don't demand instead then you aren't better than the girls you just insulted. That's all
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 3:21am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=landforeast post=84282432]
You people should change your attitude and be surpprtive not just carrying nyash up and down with empty brain and zero contribution to man's life. Marriage is far more than just sex which many girls seeing point and only offer they are bringing to the table. Sorry to disappoint you. My current girl friend is a brainy Nigerian girl and I am settling down with her.[/quotem]

then your babe will be very disappointed to see the kind of comments you made here. Just know that all Nigerian Girls are not the way you guys portray them. Everyone have their flaws. If you think a girl ask you for money means automatically she's useless then you are not from planet earth. If you think foreign girls are better try them. If you think they are better because they give you money and don't demand instead then you aren't better than the girls you just insulted. That's all
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Do you know if the guy was doing fine before?
360command:
a miner! Boy ,you should be ashamed of yourself. If my gf is a miner (nothing wrong with it) , I will never see her as "my backbone financially ".

Dont get me wrong, she works and admire her but please you are the man here ..work and be the backbone financially and morally.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:26am On Nov 23, 2019
They are here.
fatymore:
What's wrong with Naira land Guy's obsession with Females like this.

Work hard and Smart and stop all this insults.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:35am On Nov 23, 2019
They are lots of smart women around but an average naija girl will rather open her legs for money than engage in useful discussion,this generation is too loose.
OdefaGirl:
What categories of our girls are we discussing about? Is it the runs girls that knows how to f*ck, collect money and look expensive, or the wives who work their a*ses out to make things better or the girls full of ambitions that are smart workers here and there, those ones that have been trending on Nairaland over the week for bagging 1st class....?? What category are we discussing? These people saying Naija girls are zombies, I want to ask you a question that requires a sincere answer, all the women in your life, both mum, aunties, sisters, girlfriends and wives, are they what you described here-- zombies?

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kennedyiheme: 3:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Evolution is upon us.. it would get to a time men would no longer be interested in marriage as its really just a waste of time...you will never have a good time without money involved with these ladies, too desperate, you cant just have a nice time with simple conversation without your throat killing you.. give me this give me that... why do you think the world owes you anything because you're a woman?.. damn

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Let hook up.
Jgoldie:
Same old story.....Nairaland has become home to women bashers
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:47am On Nov 23, 2019
Don't like women who are not beautiful.
Pettyprincess:

What does my dp has to do with my statement?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:49am On Nov 23, 2019
Don't really like women who are not beautiful.
Thatssobeyonce:
Tell them and i dont bliv in pre marital sex!
my virginity is for my husband
And i want a frnd nd companion in the person i will marry because my dream is a happy family.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:52am On Nov 23, 2019
I sabi you wella.
Classyuniquebae:
If you've been meeting Nigerian girls who had nothing to offer but sex , I would strongly advice that you check yourself first because you attract what you are .

It's also very foolish to generalize the whole Nigerian women which means all of your mothers, sisters and all female siblings you've ever known are empty with nothing to offer other than sex . It's best you'all make use of the word SOME OR MOST Nigerian women and not All Nigerian women.

You meet these girls who have no business ideas, no investment plans, no career paths and no dreams to offer other than sex because you senseless Nigerian men are always the ones after slay queens with the latest Brazillian Hair , breast , nyash , figure 8 and all . After looking in the wrong places and going after a woman for the wrong reasons , you pigs come out to cry foul of how they have nothing upstairs after you must have gotten sex which was what took you to the THING in the first place.

You all see the sensible ones everyday but you choose to ignore and go for the flashy things .

I have female friends with amazing intellectual acumen when it comes to businesses , investments and life in general but their problems are that most Naija man they meet these days are only interested in sex and nothing more . They tell me how frustrated they get cuz even when they try to strike up a reasonable convo , the guys would keep saying " babe you too hot , babe your Ukwu dey drive me nuts , babe this ! Babe that ! Yeah !!!!

So it's vice versa . Both genders are guilty of this. So you shameless guys should quit cursing Nigerian women at every slightest chance you get and work on yourselves too.

All Nigerian women are whores, agreed !!! Including all your mothers and sisters .

Change your circle of women and you will find out that we have Nigerian women with intellect and mind blowing ideas as well . As a matter of fact , some are living it already .

If you keep meeting this type of women , then you are empty yourself .
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Why insult,if dem check you now you no go fine oo
Pinkie2018:
stupid broke nonentity like you. Fools attract fools. I hope your mother and sisters are also liability. You feel the little money you have given a lady can make her a liability. I hope you don't ever marry a Nigerian girl because if you do, you will only be chewing your words. Idiot
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:56am On Nov 23, 2019
Uncultured girl.
midnighter:
Lol if you know the kind of dumb chats I have to ghost or block because the guy cant even comprehend simple writing or make interesting conversation

Some guys are so stupid and infuriating to talk to, you cant have any meaningful conversation apart from "am eating", "am just closing from d office".

Abeg all of you EmptyCoconutHead s trying to cast women are freakin mad! You are part of the problem!
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 3:58am On Nov 23, 2019
"Aki you are right"
midnighter:

Shutup! You dont need to be a trillionaire before its acknowledged that you are smart or intelligent.

Intelligence doesnt automatically translate to riches and anyway, not everybody wants to earn such money.

Some people are content with a reasonable salary so stop quoting me rubbish, as if you even know anything except football and filling your useless mouth with soft eba.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 4:01am On Nov 23, 2019
"First time to eat a man money" are they programme to be a liability?
Goalnaldo:
The other day, I was discussing with a girl few houses away from mine. I see her as decent cause I don't see guys around her and she always go to church. She told me there's a man proposing marriage to her and she doesn't like him( I know the man cause I've met him once in her house) but she will eat his money. I told her that's wrong. She said that's the first time she will eat a man's money in her life. Can you imagine? All of them are just the same expecially in extorting money joor.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 4:02am On Nov 23, 2019
The dick you are receiving is something na
Pinkie2018:
I have dated a guy that all he offered me was his dick. I recharged his phone, gave him money for haircut, offering, bought him cloths shoes, and celebrated him on his birthdays and other stuffs. But received nothing but his dick. Most guys too only want sex in relationships. Refuse him sex and watch how the relationship goes. My former boyfriend broke up with me after I stopped giving him sex telling me he can't be begging me the time. This is the same guy that for the 2 years I dated him never bought me anything or gave me any meaning thing. Remove money from relationship, what do guys offer if not dick?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 4:06am On Nov 23, 2019
You took soooo personal..wetin grin grin
Fountainofyouth:

You will burn in Hades for mentioning Southy here, "she's your backbone financially" bla bla bla, you lazy ass nuisance, pretty sure your sisters and female cousins are Nigerians, rubbish.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by midnighter(f): 4:10am On Nov 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.