Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Do I Move On From My Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Move On From My Ex (33448 Views)

Should I Move On? / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by emkz: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Do what your mind tells you.

To me it seems your heart is more with your ex; but remember, you are in a relationship to tolerate a person's character and not to change it. So while loving with your heart, don't let your head (mind) be too far.
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Numerouno94(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lyk i said earlier, i cant marry a Naija lady.
I will only Bleep dem nd dump em. They dnt deserve true luv. Jux Bleep nd go. no luv attached.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by cococandy(f): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
No good guy will call you a prostitute. Not in private or public.
But time will teach you. You will learn

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Richiebay(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Numerouno94:
I will only Bleep dem nd dump em. They dnt deserve true luv. Jux Bleep nd go. no luv attached.

Don’t generalize bro, we have lots of good women out there.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Babaken(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Just go under one tree where there is no one around no noise seat down off your phone Make sure you go with a bottle of ever water chill one drink it all make sure you finish it. THEN ASK YOURSELF WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP DO YOU WANT WHEN YOU GET THE ANSWER, then you will know which one among the two guys one you will go for.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by KanuSE: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Beautiful OP grin

In this case, I have three things to share with you or I want you to consider or reason when making a choice.

The first is, I think in this case, it's a matter of what you wish for and how much capacity you have to withstand the downsides of what you desire.

- it's a matter of what you wish for because - the human heart was fashioned in such a way that it is always longing for what it likes. Although the human mind may influence the body to do something contrary to what the heart longs for because of some reasons but it's quite difficult to stop the heart from longing for that thing.

this is what played out in your life. Your mind thought that that guy wasn't good for you and you were influenced to walk away from his life. But what happens after that? even though your mind may be convinced the guy isn't good for You, your heart cannot stop yearning for the guy simply because you love him.

- then it's a matter of how much you can withstand the downsides sorrouding what you desire. This is simply because it will be FOOLISH for any human to go ahead to follow his desires if he is convinced that desire or wish will lead him to doom. So how much you can withstand the downsides must also be considered.

So what exactly do you wish for OP? for it is achieving what the heart wants that make the heart happy and settled and if the contrary happens, it causes the heart to be restless and sad. So who out of those guys do you WANT, that would cause you not to be longing for another person while with him and will cause your heart to be fulfilled, happy and settled and not the opposite?

Then secondly, I want you to understand that in life, there are times that, to do the right thing and to be safe and free from problems, one must give up on his/her heart desires. Because in life, it's not everything you want you get and in life, there are times you desire something but that thing is not GOOD for you.

So OP, think thoroughly about that ex of yours that you wish for? What is it gonna be like if you go back to him? What problems are you likely to experience, what's the degree of the likelihood and how much can you withstand his troubles? Think very deeply if going back to your ex will be good for you or bad? If it's bad, then you need no one to tell you that you must give up your love for him and cut off communication with him.

Then the third thing is, I want you to understand that there's nobody that cannot change. In this life, we were created and mandated to perform all that's righteous and right and refrain from all that's wrong. And we have also been created in such a fashion that we can achieve doing the right thing and giving up all bad character if we are determined to do and give it its due requirements.

So every human body can achieve righteousness if it's determined. every bad habit can be given up. This has happened in the lives of many people.

So I want you to understand that your ex can change cause there's no one that cannot change. But still, the likelihood of him changing must be put in consideration.

So your ex can be helped to change and he can change for good and if he does, that way, it will be a total win for you.

so these are the three things I want you to consider.

Remember I never suggested anyone of them for you. I only gave you three things you should consider and I want you to use your sense to do the right thing.

I repeat, USE YOUR SENSE!!!

bye bye!!!

Daddy, you talk too much! angry

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Kenturkey048(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sweeetheart:
Mafia. hoping to collect two diicks at a time, you're the real MVP

there is no how you can get over your ex unless you get him off your heart. you lack principles and you're not a lady of class

if you've class and principles you won't be falling in love with someone that you ain't comfortable with

you won't be falling in love with someone that rubbish you in public

in fact if you're my sister, I would have taken you to Cele for proper deliverance.

your new bf is a real guy, i love how he suspend the relationship. I can't imagine myself with a lady of low class who lacks principles. a guy that abuse you at any fvcking provocation time doesn't value and respect you

I swear to God...Girls are the same everywhere .I wish I had the nerves as the new guy when I was in same dilemma..the modafucker dumped my ass for her ex...I hate girls

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Babaken(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Numerouno94:
no matter how bad nigeria girls are i will choose them than ghana girl's

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Richiebay(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
KanuSE:

Daddy, you talk too much! angry

��I thought I was the only one that noticed..the response is way more than the original post �

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by LUGBE: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
If you are really a prostitute don't forget him, for how long can you endure. God is showing you signs and you have refused to see.

The earlier the better for you to forget about him and his family
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by allen113: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
cut off all form of contact simple.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by kay4kay: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Queentee214:
Hi everyone,
Am really confused on what to do right now and I need advice.

I and my ex broke up six months ago...I broke up with him cuz we are always having misunderstandings...not just that..he can't control himself when angry , he always end up insulting me and calling me names but apologize when he is calm.

The last one that led to our break up was when we went to his friend's birthday party..on getting there,,i met an old time friend(a guy) and we talked for few mins .i went back inside where the party was holding and I met my bf angry already,,we end up quarreling there and he called me a prostitute in front of everyone(that wasn't the first time he would embarrass me in public)...

I was hurt and left there...i started ignoring him and the relationship wasn't going well anymore...i broke up with him afterwards ..i love him but I can't accept his flaws ..we tried to get back together but end up blaming each other for everything.

Six months later, I'm in a relationship with another guy..he has his flaws too but not bad...
Now the problem is I still love my ex and we still talk and chat almost everyday...

He is the first person I call when I need advice and vice versa..my ex family thinks we are still together and always call to check up on me....this is causing problems in my new relationship....

I decided to cut contact with my ex but he is isn't ready to let me go and neither am i..

Just last week my bf broke up with me and told me to call him when am ready to cut off contact with my ex...

Am really confused and I don't know how to do what he asked me...pls anyone with advice on how to forget someone should help me

I need to forget and move on from my ex
....pls advice... Thanks

Pls no one should come here and start telling me I met a good guy and toying with his feelings..

My ex is also a good guy, he just has his flaws...I just need advice...

Thanks

Tell us the truth your ex is good downstairs

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Richiebay(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I swear to God...Girls are the same everywhere .I wish I had the nerves as the new guy when I was in same dilemma..the modafucker dumped my ass for her ex...I hate girls
You sound very pained bro � take heart

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Numerouno94(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lionpikin:
Doesn't the story confirms the fact that girls love when they are treated like shiite? A girl can never totally move on from a guy that treats her like crap, fact ......if the said ex was a nice guy, the op would not see him as man enough, perhaps the new guy is a nice guy hence the reason she is very attracted to the ex..... cool
Guy dats why i dnt do luv wit ladies, nd i hv more dan two girlfriends. I can authoritatively tell u dat am enjoying me life. No hypertension, no hrtbrk.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by daviesmania(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
they're shouting cut-off cut-off as if its that easy, peeps it isn't easy cutting off from a guy that smell so good when u hug, kiss so good when need be and gist so good when he's calm....... i no what am saying. am exactly that type.... u just can't let go, u just can't stay either.... CLASSICAL DILEMMA!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by KanuSE: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
bodaola:

Sister, I will advise you to move on.... Let Ex be ex, the truth is, the relationship with your ex will not work out well again... He will still bring up the issue of fucking your present boyfriend in future and that will get things worst.... Bet it with me, in future, h

Is it that easy to move on from intense knacking? undecided
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Kenturkey048(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Richiebay:

Don’t generalize bro, we have lots of few good women out there.
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by 24kmagic: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ok
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by KanuSE: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Richiebay:

��I thought I was the only one that noticed..the response is way more than the original post �

Lol cheesy na oversabi dey worry the mugu. grin
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by owobkow28: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Go for one last Mouth Action
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by gabicon: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Queentee214:
Hi everyone,

I and my ex broke up six months ago...I broke up with him cuz we are always having misunderstandings...not just that..he can't control himself when angry , he always end up insulting me and calling me names but apologize when he is calm.

The last one that led to our break up was when we went to his friend's birthday party..on getting there,,i met an old time friend(a guy) and we talked for few mins .i went back inside where the party was holding and I met my bf angry already,,we end up quarreling there and he called me a prostitute in front of everyone(that wasn't the first time he would embarrass me in public)...

I was hurt and left there...i started ignoring him and the relationship wasn't going well anymore...i broke up with him afterwards ..i love him but I can't accept his flaws ..we tried to get back together but end up blaming each other for everything.

Six months later, I'm in a relationship with another guy..he has his flaws too but not bad...
Now the problem is I still love my ex and we still talk and chat almost everyday...

He is the first person I call when I need advice and vice versa..my ex family thinks we are still together and always call to check up on me....this is causing problems in my new relationship....

I decided to cut contact with my ex but he is isn't ready to let me go and neither am i..

Just last week my bf broke up with me and told me to call him when am ready to cut off contact with my ex...

Am really confused and I don't know how to do what he asked me...pls anyone with advice on how to forget someone should help me

....pls advice... Thanks

Pls no one should come here and start telling me I met a good guy and toying with his feelings..

Thanks

Before thinking of going back to your ex, remember why he is your ex. Secondly why go into a new relationship when you are still licking the wounds of the old relationship? You will end up getting someone else hurt, you should have taken time to put things in proper perspective.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by wiseone28: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Girls don't have problem after breakups..
1 week she don have another boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Sleevia: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Queentee214:
Hi everyone,

....pls advice... Thanks

Thanks
How old are you?
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Queentee214:
Hi everyone,

....pls advice... Thanks

Thanks
DM. me
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Kenturkey048(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Richiebay:

You sound very pained bro � take heart
yea...thanks ...I just imagine what she is putting the new guy through...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by KanuSE: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:
try ubunja

What's ubunja
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Numerouno94(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Babaken:
no matter how bad nigeria girls are i will choose them than ghana girl's
Bros dat one na fry pan to fire.Buh Ethiopian babes no bad o. Beautiful wit fresh skin lyk half cast. Or i rather go 4 European babes.. Still tinking.
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Go back to that your horrible relationship at your own risk, you have been hurt emotionally several times, you are about to get assaulted.. I really appreciate your new guy that is not fool and understand Girls..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by KanuSE: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:
try ubunja

What's ubunja?
Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by omron(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
U shouldnt have because of that small thing broke up with him
Love covers everything.
He can change if u show him love .
Then you yourself check your sef
U are just blaming him
Why do u get him to point of anger in the first place.
That is how most ladies did .
Nobody is perfect
U understand the fact that he embarrass u which he should have corrected u with kind words .
Instead u pray for him and wake him up early Morin or.midnight and tell him to please drop his bad attitudes u left him.
How sure are u that the new guy is an exception of such behavior? Just try to be tolerant and patient ...Go back to him and leave the new guy ...discuss ur likes and dislikes with him also apologize to him for making him angry then both of u will av a sweet life ...make sure u do that ...u can also give me the guy number i am a counselor ..i will counselor him...there are no perfect relationship or people in life we all learn everyday ....pls i prefer u go for the other guy ...he loves u too don't ignore him cos of his bad with prayer ,talk and love he will change ..Wish u botj all the best

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On From My Ex by Belicof1: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
If you ask me I would say u take a break and have time to know what u really want

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.