Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North (10597 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Plot Change Of Name, Merger With Smaller Parties / APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 4:31am On Nov 22, 2010
OnlyTruth, you must lack some serious comprehension, in this particular instance, because there is nothing to summarize. The message is rather short and simple.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Onlytruth(m): 4:32am On Nov 22, 2010
ChinenyeN:

OnlyTruth, you must lack some serious comprehension, in this particular instance, because there is nothing to summarize. The message is rather short and simple.

hahahaha! hehehe! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Vision from ngwaland. grin
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by DapoBear(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2010
OnlyTruth's pov is based on pretty sound reasoning, imo. Supporting Jonathan allows the SE to ally with the SS and realign the axis of power in Nigeria southwards. If GEJ doesn't win, then the status quo for the SE doesn't really change; they'll just continue to be marginalized (I actually don't know if marginalization is occuring one way or another, but this is what I am inferring is true.)
But even in a loss, they've found a powerful ally that can be counted on to execute future projects with.

Yet if GEJ wins (by hook or crook), they have a strong change of having a much better position overall in Nigeria.

Really, it is a good gamble. Mike's concerns are not without merit; he wants to gain the X units of immediate utility by supporting a different candidate, perhaps one of the northern ones. But OnlyTruth's likely counterargument is that there is no real guarantee that a Northern president will pay X when time comes, since he has a natural power base already.
Furthermore, who would you rather ally with longterm, the SS or the North? Me personally, I'd prefer the SS. Too much of the North's power is based on election-rigging, military strength, and falsified demographics. Those are very ephemeral strengths, in my opinion.

Pretty sharp guy, OnlyTruth. Seems I underestimated him.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by TheClown: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2010
Amingafar

Next time, pls call yourself a Fulani or Nupe since you are speaking from that perspective. Igalas are a very proud set of people, ask around, you would be told. Attah Ameh Oboni's story would give you an insight. We've never been (consciously) puppets of any tribe. You coming here to worship the north in the name of muslim and then calling yourself and an Igala is (and I swear to God is) very insultive to the Igala tribe. As for being northerners, the north has never indeed carried the Igalas along, the entire middle belt has always been used and then preserved for when next needed.

Please you are a Nupe Man, an Igala would never "d'unyi ta nw oko la" (literally: selling the home of your habitation to the far away farm) like you are desperately and shamefully doing here.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
I am with Mike allllll the way. And if I'm correct, suggestions that he is support or opposition of GEJ or any other candidate is laughable. His stance on this issue is littered in every post he has made. Just to reiterate, Mike, I believe is against Ohaneze led by Uwechue and the fact that they are actively partisan in political.

The Ohaneze is a socio-cultural organisation and it should remain that way.

If I may add, on a different note, does anyone really trust the Ohaneze wihose executive includes Ojo Maduekwe?? The same Maduekwe who opposed and delayed GEJ's ascension to the presidency.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
mikeansy:

Can you please pull up my previous post on Nairaland where I have suggested the bit in bold?

Before electoral act, my debate was If zoning was the only way we could do politics in Nigeria then lets have it in the electoral act otherwise lets discard zoning entirely. Electoral act came and went nobody included zoning in the electoral act and since then I have opposed zoning.

So only you will know how you arrived at that conclusion.

All I have maintained and continued to maintain is that Jonathan has not proved he is up to the job. And I still maintain that.

So you can continue doing what Jonathan and his blind supporters do which is to accuse anyone who does not jump on their band wagon to either being IBB supporter, or Northern supporter or to have taken bribe.

Once upon a time you were among those that were accused of being IBB supporter merely because you question Jonathan's leadership, its amazing that you have now gone full circle and now assume anyone who does not jump on your band wagon of the same thing you were once accused.

My argument on this issue is in Ohaneze, there are PDP, APGA, PPA, ACN members in Ohaneze Ndigb. What brings them together is common language and culture. It is not the place of Ohaneze to endorse any candidate. That has been my argument. If that means supporting Northern candidates to you then thats your problem.

I owe Jonathan no responsibility to support him if I believe that he is not up to the job. I do not wish to do so either because Onlytruth and Uwechue says so.

OMO IBO:

I am with Mike allllll the way. And if I'm correct, suggestions that he is support or opposition of GEJ or any other candidate is laughable. His stance on this issue is littered in every post he has made. Just to reiterate, Mike, I believe is against Ohaneze led by Uwechue and the fact that they are actively partisan in political.

If I may add, on a different note, does anyone really trust the Ohaneze wihose executive includes Ojo Maduekwe?? The same Maduekwe who opposed and delayed GEJ's ascension to the presidency.
What more is there to summarize and explain? The message is pretty clear and simple.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by sbeezy8: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
Please I am a Jonathan supporter But to support him because he said he will "handover" presidency to the SE or North is just dumb

hehe Northerners think he will hand over back to the North while  some think 2015 others are saying when he 2019, and There is no doubt that Niger deltans will want him to do two terms.

See Namadi Sambo - does he looks like he doesnt expect to be president after Jonathan? He wants to be president after GEJ be it in 2015 or 2019 duh

as for GEJ hes my guy but hes being dishonest to the north and East he didnt say he will handover to either, cause he cannot. How can East become pdp flag bearer in 2015 without support from the bearly existing PDP west (getting ready to be taken over by ACN) or the north who want pesidency in 2015 also? LOL its impossible.

as for the West the PDP west will support Jonathan cause PDP is its party But not yoruba people as whole IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. but I dont see PDP existing in the West after Jonathan.
[size=14pt]already GEJ is acting like Obsanjo by witholding funds from ekiti because it is now an ACN state[/size] So what makes anyone think we will vote for PDP in the future?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by sbeezy8: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2010
My prediction for PDP primaries in 2015 or 2019 when ever jonathans term ends

East president with North VP. . . . with no zoning as GEJ said North will definately support their own Northern apirant.
vs
North president with East VP . . . . but the north knows that the east will not settle for vp so . . it will be
North president with West VP.

this is PDP primaries. and we not talking bout zoning  cause that'll be dead thats just how it'll be.

as for the country

There will be presidential aspirants from all over the country North West East and South South. so theres NO automatic ticket for anyone its really up in the air.

cool Theres the West not satisfied with Objs years so there will definately be one- Fashola maybe Tinubu etc

wink Theres the East who are expecting to be president- Martin elechi, one of the obis, etc all the igbos who want to be president

grin There the SS those who will not be satisfied with GEJ ( countless non ijaw)- Oshiomole, Donald Duke etc

cheesy There the north hungry for presidency as always - Sambo, ANPP's candidate, CPC's own along with the MANY who want to take a shot
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by AndreUweh(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2010
OMO IBO:

Ojo Maduekwe is not an executive of Ohanaeze. I do not know where you got that wrong fact. Yes Ohanaeze is cultural but ''culture'' is about peoples way of life and that includes politics. I know you live in the U.K and probably must have heard about that young surgeon who died in a questionable manner at Brighton NHS hospital. Who is fighting for the case?. Is it not Ohanaeze (U.K). So why should they not involve in matters that affect Ndigbo. Was it not Igbo Union now Ohanaeze that played a key role in the election of Osadebe as the Midwest Governor in the 60's. Was it not Ohanaeze that presured IBB for the creation of Abia and Enugu states in 1991?.
Mike can say anything he likes, but Ohanaeze means well for Ndigbo.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2010
only truth has seen that light, that light that makes every thing fall in to place.
This is what the south needs, an alliance of the ss and se, even though jonathan fails to win now, that alliance is still intact, and with by God grace, consistency, this alliance is the game changer in nigerian politics, no body, i say nobody, will take us for granted any more.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2010
De Andre, even worse that a  non-executive of the Ohaneze who happens to be careered  boot licker and maetro of 'anywhere belle and Ghana must go face' in the person of Ojo Maduekwu would be given the all clear to meet with the presidency.

May I just mention that the points you raised with regards to the charitable work and creation of state is exactly what I expect the Ohaneze to be involved in. . . . Not active politicking.  They shouldn't force the decision of a select few with hidden/personal interest  on the masses in the name of knowing what is best for over  30million Igbos.

When Ojo Maduekwu is anointed with another ministerial post, I bet my left bum cheek that would be the last time he'll attend the Ohaneze meeting or step into his home town. Same goes of the other rapscallions in the group.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
Two problems with your argument, Andre (actually one. . neither of your examples work). Let's see why.

1. That case about the Dr who died is not at all about politics. It may be about legality, but it doesn't deal with parties, law or polity.

2. Igbo Union (now defunct) was a strict political affair (it dealt specifically with parties, law and polity). Ohanaeze though, is socio-cultural, involving people of various political backgrounds. What this means is that Igbo Union and Ohanaeze are not the same organization, regardless of what you may want to think (especially considering that Igbo Union has since been defunct). So, you cannot begin to compare the two.

Also, you can't put up that "culture includes politics" argument, because it is destructive. Anyone with half a brain would know that if you really want to protect a people's way of life, you wouldn't mix their politics with their socio-culture. It is destructive. Politics alone is a very corrosive force. It needs to be kept in check so that it does not corrode social unity or socio-cultural progress/development. For that reason, the two must be separate. Otherwise, you will end up destroying that which you want to protect.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by AndreUweh(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2010
ChinenyeN.
I am not surprised by your outburst, it is expected of an anti-Ohanaeze kingpin.
Incase you do not know, the then Igbo union is not different from the Ohanaeze you have now. The group only changed the name of the organisation. They were involved in politics as well as in promotion of Igbo culture. F.C Ogbalu, Pita Nwana etc worked hand in hand with the then Igbo Union in the promotion of Igbo language and culture. This is comparable with the SOCIETY FOR PROMOTION OF IGBO LANGUAGE AND CULTURE (SPILAC) which is an arm of Ohanaeze.
If Ohanaeze can clamour for the creation of Anioma, Wawa (now Enugu)and Abia states for Ndigbo, is that not politics?.
If Ohaneze can take the case of Asaba massacre to Oputa panel, why can't they be political?.
Also, If Ohanaeze can fight for a case of young Igbo surgeon in London who died during an outing with colleagues, why can't they be involved in other aspects of lives of Ndigbo?.
Leave Ohanaeze alone, you do not know better than them.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by udezue(m): 1:34am On Nov 23, 2010
Chinyen just wants to argue endlessly for the sake of arguing.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 1:51am On Nov 23, 2010
"Outburst" is an exaggeration, Andre. You know that. Also, I am not anti-Ohanaeze. I'm simply against this particular behavior of campaigning for partisan candidates. So stop propagating falsehoods. Finally, this isn't about knowing more than Ohanaeze. It is about knowing where to draw the line, on this particular issue. Your organization seems to not know where to draw the line, on this particular issue, and even though you (and others) have been duly informed, you choose to continually defend your organization, rather than call it out, in its wrong. Look, I have no problem with organizations campaigning for partisan candidates, just so long as they are in the position to do such. Ohanaeze is in no such position. Anyone with half a brain would should know that.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Abagworo(m): 2:03am On Nov 23, 2010
ChinenyeN:

"Outburst" is an exaggeration, Andre. You know that. Also, I am not anti-Ohanaeze. I'm simply against this particular behavior of campaigning for partisan candidates. So stop propagating falsehoods. Finally, this isn't about knowing more than Ohanaeze. It is about knowing where to draw the line, on this particular issue. Your organization seems to not know where to draw the line, on this particular issue, and even though you (and others) have been duly informed, you choose to continually defend your organization, rather than call it out, in its wrong. Look, I have no problem with organizations campaigning for partisan candidates, just so long as they are in the position to do such. Ohanaeze is in no such position. Anyone with half a brain would should know that.

Ohaneze is not a political organization.They represent us as a cultural association.In as much as most Igbos are pro-GEJ,many Igbos are not happy with their mingling in partisan politics.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 2:12am On Nov 23, 2010
Udezue, you surely know me better than that; I know you know me better than that.

Abagworo:

Ohaneze is not a political organization.They represent us as a cultural association.In as much as most Igbos are pro-GEJ,many Igbos are not happy with their mingling in partisan politics.
Thank you. Honestly, I'm beginning to believe that Andre, OnlyTruth & co. know and understand this, but just choose to ignore it, owing to their devoutness.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 2:26am On Nov 23, 2010
Abagworo:

What part of their constitution says they cannot endorse candidates, whether IBB or GEJ?
If there is no such entry, then you guys are simply expiring steam and there are no grounds to argue that Ohaneze has done anything wrong.

Does any part of the Ohaneze constitution say that they act as an Igbo lobby? If so, we might need to clear ourselves on what exactly lobbyists do.

Does any part of the Ohaneze constitution make it a body that offers the best advice to those who voluntarily sit underneath its umbrella? If so, let those who accept Onaneze's advice go undisturbed.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Abagworo(m): 2:51am On Nov 23, 2010
Beaf:

What part of their constitution says they cannot endorse candidates, whether IBB or GEJ?
If there is no such entry, then you guys are simply expiring steam and there are no grounds to argue that Ohaneze has done anything wrong.

Does any part of the Ohaneze constitution say that they act as an Igbo lobby? If so, we might need to clear ourselves on what exactly lobbyists do.

Does any part of the Ohaneze constitution make it a body that offers the best advice to those who voluntarily sit underneath its umbrella? If so, let those who accept Onaneze's advice go undisturbed.

That I think is the only thing they should have done.Advice and not to endorse.Why have Afenifere,Ibibio cultural association,edo cultural association,Ijaw cultural association et al not been involved in any form of endorsement yet?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 2:52am On Nov 23, 2010
Beaf, seems like you're mixing up recommendations/advice and campaigning for a partisan politician (active politicking), in the case of Ohanaeze.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 3:26am On Nov 23, 2010
Abagworo:

That I think is the only thing they should have done[b].Advice and not to endorse.Why have Afenifere,Ibibio cultural association,edo cultural association,Ijaw cultural association et al not been involved in any form of endorsement yet?[/b]

. . . . . and that is why i laugh at Onlytruth. as i said, he is using sentiments in politics. even, arewa is spilt over GJ. what they should have done is "one leg in, one leg out".

we shall see 2011 and 2015. would'nt we?? undecided grin grin grin.

the bible says,"the Lord hate the man who is sureth".

in my opinion, they should have waited patiently and understand the game of politics.

why did G pick sambo? was it for 2015?? lol. you have yet to understand the politics in Nigeria. INTEREST IS PERMANANT, LOYALTY IS TEMPORARY!. ANYWAY, LETS SEE!!! grin grin grin grin wink.

for the supporters of GJ,

do not insult me because GJ has not done anything seen he ascended the throne and he will not do anything. we both know it, so, lets stop the pretence. i know he will do whatever it takes to win 2011 (i mean it is "his" election).

do you all think for one second, GJ would risk the stability of the country by not giving it to the north after his tenure? undecided wink.

at times, i laugh at the politics played by GJ. he has neither promised se or the north the presidency after his tenure. grin.

GOODLUCK JONATHAN!. I LOVE THE WAY YOU PLAY POLITICS. grin

and for some reasons only the north, sw and ss can see what he is doing apart from the SE?? sad. WAZOBIA, THAT WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE FOUNDATION OF THE COUNTRY. WA(OBJ. first president 1999 after the military rule), ZO ( YARADUA, the second in line. GOD bless his soul)  and BIA (? ? ? ? ? ? have they sold their birth right? because of a letter?)

the answer is for you to think about. anyway, the country is now under VARE. grin

so the new slogan is WAZOVARE. GOODLUCK TO GOODUCK JONATHAN. OUR PRESIDENT AFTER 2011. grin grin grin.
p.s: anybody who is mature enough and unbiased would see what i am saying. also, he would not respond with insults! because this has been the tactics of pro-GJ supports to shut anyone up!!!

i maintain, this are my thoughts! wink
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 3:36am On Nov 23, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Beaf, seems like you're mixing up recommendations/advice and campaigning for a partisan politician (active politicking), in the case of Ohanaeze.

Abagworo:

That I think is the only thing they should have done.Advice and not to endorse.Why have Afenifere,Ibibio cultural association,edo cultural association,Ijaw cultural association et al not been involved in any form of endorsement yet?

Both you guys are mixing up the meaning of endorsement.

It is very simply giving public approval or recommendation; in other words, it is simply the act of offering advice on a candidate or party.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 23, 2010
thr
jason12345:

. . . . . and that is why i laugh at Onlytruth. as i said, he is using sentiments in politics. even, arewa is spilt over GJ. what they should have done is "one leg in, one leg out".

we shall see 2011 and 2015. would'nt we?? undecided grin grin grin.

the bible says,"the Lord hate the man who is sureth".

in my opinion, they should have waited patiently and understand the game of politics.

why did G pick sambo? was it for 2015?? lol. you have yet to understand the politics in Nigeria. INTEREST IS PERMANANT, LOYALTY IS TEMPORARY!. ANYWAY, LETS SEE!!! grin grin grin grin wink.

for the supporters of GJ,

do not insult me because GJ has not done anything seen he ascended the throne and he will not do anything. we both know it, so, lets stop the pretence. i know he will do whatever it takes to win 2011 (i mean it is "his" election).

do you all think for one second, GJ would risk the stability of the country by not giving it to the north after his tenure? undecided wink.

at times, i laugh at the politics played by GJ. he has neither promised se or the north the presidency after his tenure. grin.

GOODLUCK JONATHAN!. I LOVE THE WAY YOU PLAY POLITICS. grin

and for some reasons only the north, sw and ss can see what he is doing apart from the SE?? sad. WAZOBIA, THAT WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE FOUNDATION OF THE COUNTRY. WA(OBJ. first president 1999 after the military rule), ZO ( YARADUA, the second in line. GOD bless his soul)  and BIA (? ? ? ? ? ? have they sold their birth right? because of a letter?)

the answer is for you to think about. anyway, the country is now under VARE. grin

so the new slogan is WAZOVARE. GOODLUCK TO GOODUCK JONATHAN. OUR PRESIDENT AFTER 2011. grin grin grin.
p.s: anybody who is mature enough and unbiased would see what i am saying. also, he would not respond with insults! because this has been the tactics of pro-GJ supports to shut anyone up!!!

i maintain, this are my thoughts! wink

They did not hear OBJ's explanation of Zoning.

"The thing about zoning is if you are there, you are there  . . . . . . . . .    " That is how Baba Iyabo explained the PDP zoning controveersy.  grin grin grin grin

Why nobody remembers Namadi Sambo in the equation is beyond me.

The only way power moves to anyone else in the South after Jonathan is if zoning dies and the candidate in question works hard for himself and becomes Nigeria's Obama.

Some people just need to grow up. South East does not need to produce the President of Nigeria before we make progress as a people. Whenever GEJ leaves power, Otueke and Bayelsa will still look like the rest of Nigeria. So folks should stop attaching too much importance to the power of a President in a democracy, the NASS has a monitoring framework for FG projects and hence the FG CAN NOT selectively favour the economy of any section of the country.

OR You people think the North Central elements who were the first to back Jonathan did not also extract a promise from him.

I have told you guys to concentrate on telling us that Jonathan is the best candidate knowing that in 2015 South East will also try to produce the best candidate in the country. Jonathan will not single-handedly hand power to anybody, he is not a military dictator. I am saying this because in 2015 when anybody starts crying about ridiculous marginalization  I will gladly tell you shussshhh!!!!!. Go and reclaim your dud cheque from Ralph Uwechue. You have not played your politics correctly.

Jonathan promised you this, Jonathan promised you that. DO YOU KNOW WHAT JONATHAN PROMISED OTHERS??
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 4:05am On Nov 23, 2010
Beaf:

Both you guys are mixing up the meaning of endorsement.

It is very simply giving public approval or recommendation; in other words, it is simply the act of offering advice on a candidate or party.
I guess you're right. I may be accidentally mixing up the term, but the point still stands, Ohanaeze is overstepping its bounds. It's doing more than just offering advice. It is actively politicking, by promising a partisan candidate Igbo votes; simply saying that it will go campaigning for said candidate. If an endorsement is simply advice (a recommendation), then Ohanaeze, as a socio-cultural organization, is clearly going above and beyond such. Honestly, I have no problem with them simply recommending/advising, if that is just all that they were doing.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by asha80(m): 4:05am On Nov 23, 2010
and to think some fools here are saying that nigeria will move forward with the kind of skewed and down right foolish sentiments shown by both divides here.nobody should tell me about north,west,east,south,all ethnic groups working together for the country to be better.

Nigeria na just geographical space with warlords sharing their booty.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 4:14am On Nov 23, 2010
mikeansy:

thr
They did not hear OBJ's explanation of Zoning.

"The thing about zoning is if you are there, you are there  . . . . . . . . .    " That is how Baba Iyabo explained the PDP zoning controveersy.  grin grin grin grin

Why nobody remembers Namadi Sambo in the equation is beyond me.

The only way power moves to anyone else in the South after Jonathan is if zoning dies and the candidate in question works hard for himself and becomes Nigeria's Obama.

Some people just need to grow up. South East does not need to produce the President of Nigeria before we make progress as a people. Whenever GEJ leaves power, Otueke and Bayelsa will still look like the rest of Nigeria. So folks should stop attaching too much importance to the power of a President in a democracy, the NASS has a monitoring framework for FG projects and hence the FG CAN NOT selectively favour the economy of any section of the country.

OR You people think the North Central elements who were the first to back Jonathan did not also extract a promise from him.

I have told you guys to concentrate on telling us that Jonathan is the best candidate knowing that in 2015 South East will also try to produce the best candidate in the country. Jonathan will not single-handedly hand power to anybody, he is not a military dictator. I am saying this because in 2015 when anybody starts crying about ridiculous marginalization  I will gladly tell you shussshhh!!!!!. [b]Go and reclaim your dud cheque from Ralph Uwechue.
You have not played your politics correctly.

Jonathan promised you this, Jonathan promised you that.[/b] DO YOU KNOW WHAT JONATHAN PROMISED OTHERS??

my brother, you have always understood the politics in Nigeria. unfortunately, let see 2011 and 2015! wink
asha 80:

and to think some fools here are saying that nigeria will move forward with the kind of skewed and down right foolish sentiments shown by both divides here.nobody should tell me about north,west,east,south,all ethnic groups working together for the country to be better.

all ethnic groups can work to get in fairness in spirit and truth. but you have to get out of the system. GJ is part and parcel of the cabal. he was chosen by the cabal. he works for the cabal. i mean, he has never been elected to a political office. can't you sense opportunism? take your time to think about it undecided. even as i am not in nigeria, i can sense it. the so called geopolitical zones can sense it.

before we can move forward, we have to elect someone OUT OF THE SYSTEM, OUT OF THE CABAL NOT IN IT!!!
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 4:17am On Nov 23, 2010
asha 80:

Moreover, cant we elect someone new?? must it be a former vice-president? why not someone new? grin grin grin NAIJA!!!
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by asha80(m): 4:18am On Nov 23, 2010
jason12345:

my brother, you have always understood the politics in Nigeria. unfortunately, let see 2011 and 2015! wink
all ethnic groups can work to get in fairness in spirit and truth. but you have to get out of the system. GJ is part and parcel of the cabal. he was chosen by the cabal. he works for the cabal. i mean, he has never been elected to a political office. can't you sense opportunism? take your time to think about it undecided. even as i am not in nigeria, i can sense it. the so called geopolitical zones can sense it.

before we can move forward, we have to elect someone OUT OF THE SYSTEM, OUT OF THE CABAL NOT IN IT!!!

to indulge you can you tell me one person that is OUT OF THE SYSTEM and how it could be done?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by asha80(m): 4:19am On Nov 23, 2010
jason12345:

Moreover, cant we elect someone new?? must it be a former vice-president? why not someone new? grin grin grin NAIJA!!!

Give me an eg of a 'new' person?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 4:32am On Nov 23, 2010
asha 80:

asha 80:

PAT UTOMI, WOLE SOYINKA, STEVE BRUCE,SOLUDO, IWELA* ETC. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE LIKE THIS OUT THERE
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 4:33am On Nov 23, 2010
you cannot expect a product of the system to be the solution! chikena!
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 4:38am On Nov 23, 2010
onlytruth,

the bible says, " be a fool, so you can be wise"!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Forced Us To Send Back Non-natives – Orji / Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election / Why Was Awolowo Denied A National Burial Unlike Ojukwu A Seccesionist?..(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.