Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North (10606 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Plot Change Of Name, Merger With Smaller Parties / APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2010
Onlytruth:

So why are you desperate to have a northern rule next year in order to (according to their tales) pass power to Igbo in 2015? Why are you so up in arms that Ndigbo are supporting Jonathan?

I never said that Jonathan will solve all our problems, but he has already started to do some things that nobody has done before. But more importantly, you still somehow fail to reason along my logic which is that the presidency is not the most important thing for Ndigbo now. We need regional integration. You still fail to see that and yet go on talking trash.
You are really retarded.

I am in Nnewi by the way. I am more at home than you!

Can you please pull up my previous post on Nairaland where I have suggested the bit in bold?

Before electoral act, my debate was If zoning was the only way we could do politics in Nigeria then lets have it in the electoral act otherwise lets discard zoning entirely. Electoral act came and went nobody included zoning in the electoral act and since then I have opposed zoning.

So only you will know how you arrived at that conclusion.

All I have maintained and continued to maintain is that Jonathan has not proved he is up to the job. And I still maintain that.

So you can continue doing what Jonathan and his blind supporters do which is to accuse anyone who does not jump on their band wagon to either being IBB supporter, or Northern supporter or to have taken bribe.

Once upon a time you were among those that were accused of being IBB supporter merely because you question Jonathan's leadership, its amazing that you have now gone full circle and now assume anyone who does not jump on your band wagon of the same thing you were once accused.

My argument on this issue is in Ohaneze, there are PDP, APGA, PPA, ACN members in Ohaneze Ndigb. What brings them together is common language and culture. It is not the place of Ohaneze to endorse any candidate. That has been my argument. If that means supporting Northern candidates to you then thats your problem.

I owe Jonathan no responsibility to support him if I believe that he is not up to the job. I do not wish to do so either because Onlytruth and Uwechue says so.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by amingafar(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2010
lol
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
amingafar:

lol

what is your contribution? cool
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Onlytruth(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2010
mikeansy:

Can you please pull up my previous post on Nairaland where I have suggested the bit in bold?

Before electoral act, my debate was If zoning was the only way we could do politics in Nigeria then lets have it in the electoral act otherwise lets discard zoning entirely. Electoral act came and went nobody included zoning in the electoral act and since then I have opposed zoning.

All I have maintained and continued to maintain is that Jonathan has not proved he is up to the job. And I still maintain that.

So you can continue doing what Jonathan and his blind supporters do which is to accuse anyone who does not jump on their band wagon to either being IBB supporter, or Northern supporter or to have taken bribe.

Once upon a time you were among those that were accused of being IBB supporter merely because you question Jonathan's leadership, its amazing that you have now gone full circle and now assume anyone who does not jump on your band wagon of the same thing you were once accused.

My argument on this issue is in Ohaneze, there are PDP, APGA, PPA, ACN members in Ohaneze Ndigb. What brings them together is common language and culture. It is not the place of Ohaneze to endorse any candidate. That has been my argument. If that means supporting Northern candidates to you then thats your problem.

I owe Jonathan no responsibility to support him if I believe that he is not up to the job. I do not wish to do so either because Onlytruth and Uwechue says so.

As I have told you several times before, you are an Igbo man and entitled to vote according to your whims and caprices.
Just don't hound us Jonathan supporters.
Yes I used to question his leadership abilities until he won me over.
I also changed because I saw the game others were playing and being a determined student of history, I've decided to beat them in their games.

You don't have to agree with me, but don't insult me next time.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
Onlytruth:

As I have told you several times before, you are an Igbo man and entitled to vote according to your whims and caprices.
I also changed because I saw the game others were playing and being a determined student of history, I've decided to beat them in their games.

I think you should heed your own advice, and in case you are confused who has been doing the insults then kindly read your previous posts.

Your right to support Jonathan because you believe in him is what I have been arguing for. What I reject is the suggestion that everyone else must support Jonathan because you and Uwechue says so.

When the time for politics come we will see who has been playing chess and who has been playing checkers. Stay tuned as the drama unfolds.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by amingafar(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
This beaf is writing a check he cannot cash
Onlytruth:

And why are you so concerned about Igbo political fortunes in Nigeria?
Why is this Igbo support of Jonathan troubling you so much?

Believe me, any smart Igbo can see through your fake love.
If Jonathan loses, then so be it! We are still Nigerians aren't we? We will still present one of us (Easterners) again in 2015. QED.  cool cool

just to let you kno if GEJ emerges as PDP flag bearer there will not be any zoning presidency to SE till 2023 even if Jonatan loses presidential election to Buhari Ribadu donald duke dele momodu or wole soyinka himself.

dont let beaf fool you the best thing for ibo to do is put 1 foot in and the other out.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2010
mikeansy:

Once upon a time you were among those that were accused of being[b] IBB supporter[/b] merely because you question Jonathan's leadership, its amazing that you have now gone full circle and now assume anyone who does not jump on your band wagon of the same thing you were once accused.

Lol @ bolded!!!!!!!
I can't seem to recall anyone mentioning IBB, is that the koko of your issue's? shocked

Anyways, the times when we sold our inheritance to the core North for free have passed. The political landscape has changed dramatically by providence. . . And here we are, armed with hammers, chisels and in the odd instance, earth moving equipment; here we are grabbing the responsibilities providence has placed on shoulders; here we are, moulding Nigeria into what it should be; here we are, flooding through the gates Jonathan has opened, waving nay sayers and the sluggish bye.
Never again! cool
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Onlytruth(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2010
mikeansy:

I think you should heed your own advice, and in case you are confused who has been doing the insults then kindly read your previous posts.

Your right to support Jonathan because you believe in him is what I have been arguing for. What I reject is the suggestion that everyone else must support Jonathan because you and Uwechue says so.

When the time for politics come we will see who has been playing chess and who has been playing checkers. Stay tuned as the drama unfolds.

You still don't get it, do you?

I have ALREADY won!

The outcome is IRRELEVANT.

Ol'boy, I can't break it down for you any further.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by amingafar(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
Beaf:

Lol @ bolded!!!!!!!
I can't seem to recall anyone mentioning IBB, is that the koko of your issue's? shocked

Anyways, the times when we sold our inheritance to the core North for free have passed. The political landscape has changed dramatically by providence. . . And here we are, armed with hammers, chisels and in the odd instance, earth moving equipment; here we are grabbing the responsibilities providence has placed on shoulders; here we are, moulding Nigeria into what it should be; here we are, flooding through the gates Jonathan has opened, waving nay sayers and the sluggish bye.
Never again! cool

when Jonathan is no longer president you will go back to being the same.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2010
amingafar:

. . . . and that is what Onlytruth does not understand!!! cool cool grin grin grinmake i run!
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2010
amingafar:

You are so damn funny! Between now and 2015, we will move things from mere political boardgames to all inclusive cultural events and exchanges. I really don't think you have a clue about the dommant bonds between SE and SS. You have no clue dude!
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Onlytruth(m): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
jason12345:

. . .  . and that is what Onlytruth does not understand!!! cool cool grin grin grinmake i run!

And I'm supposed to believe that YOU and amingafar have the best of Ndigbo at heart?
You guys love Igbos so much!  undecided undecided undecided

rollin' on da floor.  grin grin
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by udezue(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
Lol @ onlytruth. If this is how they want to love I beg let em go back to hating us coz this luv is confusing me.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by udezue(m): 12:13am On Nov 22, 2010
They are afraid that after this win or lose Ibibio, Igbo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Urhobo Midwest and East will have greater bond and the idea that the Igbo man seek the support of the Ijaw or Urhobo or Efik vice versa will be shattered. The Northern political relevance have been dependent on Easterners and the South and even Middlebelt fighting eachother but its finna be an old story.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

And I'm supposed to believe that YOU and amingafar have the best of Ndigbo at heart?
You guys love Igbos so much!  undecided undecided undecided

rollin' on da floor.  grin grin

yes i love Igbos so much!!!! kiss kiss kiss wink grin. but my analysis was from a political point of view. and yeah, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR NDIGBO OR ANY REGION AND THAT INCLUDES YOU
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Onlytruth(m): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2010
udezue:

[b]They are afraid that after this win or lose Ibibio, Igbo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Urhobo Midwest and East will have greater bond [/b]and the idea that the Igbo man seek the support of the Ijaw or Urhobo or Efik vice versa will be shattered. [b]The Northern political relevance have been dependent on Easterners and the South and even Middlebelt fighting eachother [/b]but its finna be an old story.

The ultimate truth.

The whole thing is almost an ACT of God. Nigeria's political board will change for ever if we stay this course. It is delicate and needs experience, a sense of history, knowledge of the issues involved and measured laser-like political steps; but, I thank God for a man like Uwechue.  cool
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Onlytruth(m): 12:23am On Nov 22, 2010
jason12345:

yes i love Igbos so much!!!! kiss kiss kiss wink grin. but my analysis was from a political point of view. and yeah, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR NDIGBO OR ANY REGION AND THAT INCLUDES YOU

There is NO WAY I can know what is best for Yoruba more than you 'cos you are one of them. Same way you cannot know what is best for Ndigbo more than myself, 'cos . . . you know the rest of that!
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 12:26am On Nov 22, 2010
amingafar:

This beaf is writing a check he cannot cash
just to let you kno if GEJ emerges as PDP flag bearer there will not be any zoning presidency to SE till 2023 even if Jonatan loses presidential election to Buhari Ribadu donald duke dele momodu or wole soyinka himself.

dont let beaf fool you the best thing for ibo to do is put 1 foot in and the other out.

. . .The smell of fear and desperation.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by chyz(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2010
@Jason, why is everything about you anti-Igbo? Answer honestly please.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 12:31am On Nov 22, 2010
chyz:

@Jason, why is everything about you anti-Igbo? Answer honestly please.

is it . have i not said i would support an igbo man 2015. how am i anti-igbo undecided
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by chyz(m): 12:39am On Nov 22, 2010
jason12345:

is it  . have i not said i would support an igbo man 2015. how am i anti-igbo undecided

You actions speak louder that words. You always try to talk about everything that "will" or "most likely" happen to stop Igbo from becoming presidency and then when and Igbo speaks of different ways those negatives will be handled than you say some more nonsense leaving one to believe you don't want it to happen.Because you don't. Any discussion that deals with Igbo you have to be anti and later try to cover it up by pushing some nonsense like "they are our brothers' or "we love the igbo smiley". Cut it out and be real.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 12:42am On Nov 22, 2010
chyz:

You actions speak louder that words.[b] You always try to talk about everything that "will" or "most likely" happen to stop Igbo from becoming presidency [/b]and then when and Igbo speaks of different ways those negatives will be handled than you say some more nonsense leaving one to believe you don't want it to happen.Because you don't. Any discussion that deals with Igbo you have to be anti and later try to cover it up by pushing some nonsense like "they are our brothers' or "we love the igbo smiley". Cut it out and be real.

na wa oo!

i have always tried to speak as a neutral. i apologise if it sounded anti-igbo. but do you know that to succeed in something, you have to look at the pro and cons?. anyway, i apologise if i sounded that way.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by chyz(m): 12:49am On Nov 22, 2010
jason12345:

na wa oo!

i have always tried to speak as a neutral. i apologise if it sounded anti-igbo. but do you know that to succeed in something, you have to look at the pro and cons?. anyway, i apologise if i sounded that way.

I am a strong supporter od pros and cons but a lot of you comments tend to sound anti-igbo. I'm neutral i don't go anti- any tribe but i do go anti- unfairness and anti-unjust.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 3:26am On Nov 22, 2010
OnlyTruth, are you even making an effort to read what someone is writing to you? What kind of a response is this. . .

Onlytruth:

To This. . . ?

mikeansy:

and Mike, thank you for the bolded. I just don't get why these devouts find it so hard to understand that. That has been the main point of most people opposed to what Ohanaeze has been about doing, but they don't get that; always running their mouth, trying to convince someone of why Jonathan is 'the right candidate', when Jonathan's qualifications aren't even the reason for the opposition, in the first place.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Onlytruth(m): 4:04am On Nov 22, 2010
ChinenyeN:

OnlyTruth, are you even making an effort to read what someone is writing to you? What kind of a response is this. . .

To This. . . ?

and Mike, thank you for the bolded. I just don't get why these devouts find it so hard to understand that. That has been the main point of most people opposed to what Ohanaeze has been about doing, but they don't get that; always running their mouth, trying to convince someone of why Jonathan is 'the right candidate', when Jonathan's qualifications aren't even the reason for the opposition, in the first place.

@Chinenye

If you have not noticed, I don't debate you anymore. cool cool
Bro you can believe whatever you want! undecided undecided undecided
It is not my fault that you cannot see past Ngwaland. cry

I am a Nnewi man and we don't have to share views on Igbo affairs.

Vote anyway you want, but don't try to take on something far bigger than your worldview 'cos frankly you cannot understand it.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 4:10am On Nov 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

@Chinenye

If you have not noticed, I don't debate you anymore.  cool cool

Vote anyway you want, but don't try to take on something far bigger than your worldview 'cos frankly you cannot understand it.
What kind of response is this? What does Ngwa have to do with this topic? Where is Nnewi in all of this? Why are we back to this whole "vote how you want" nonsense? Can you not grasp the understanding that some are trying to convey to you? It has nothing to do with voting. Can't even address a post, properly. . . 

In case you haven't noticed, I stopped debating you, in particular, long long ago. Doesn't mean that I won't address you though. I would encourage you to go back and try to reread for understanding, but I get the feeling that such a recommendation would accomplish nothing, owing to your obvious devoutness.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 4:14am On Nov 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

@Chinenye

If you have not noticed, I don't debate you anymore. cool cool

you did not understand what mike was telling you. if you did, you would not reply in that manner.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Onlytruth(m): 4:21am On Nov 22, 2010
jason12345:

you did not understand what mike was telling you. if you did, you would not reply in that manner.

So when did Mike become this ngwaboy called Chinenye?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 4:25am On Nov 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

@Chinenye

If you have not noticed, I don't debate you anymore.  cool cool

Onlytruth:

So when did Mike become this [b]ngwaboy [/b]called Chinenye?

Why are you here raising Ngwa hell? It's been weeks/months since we last bothered ourselves with all that, and you're here running your mouth. Do you want to start that issue up all over again? Next thing, you all will dare blame me for mentioning Ngwa and deviating a thread. Nonsense.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 4:26am On Nov 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

So when did Mike become this ngwaboy called Chinenye?

read what chinenyeN brought out. you did not understand what mike was saying
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Onlytruth(m): 4:27am On Nov 22, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Why are you here raising Ngwa hell? It's been weeks/months since we last bothered ourselves with that issue, and you're here running your mouth? Have you nothing sufficient to say?

Can you summarize your points and then move on?   undecided

You are still free to choose your scope of vision, remember?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Onlytruth(m): 4:29am On Nov 22, 2010
jason12345:

read what chinenyeN brought out. you did not understand what mike was saying

Can you summarize what he was trying to say, since you so much understand him and I don't?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North / 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill / Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.