Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North (10604 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Plot Change Of Name, Merger With Smaller Parties / APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by amingafar(m): 1:40am On Nov 21, 2010
i said i want to vote for a northerner because im from the north well middle belt since some claim middlebelt is not north, yet they said im ibo

i said i want a progressive northerner to change the north, yet they say imfrom the south

i said i would rather islamic law yet they say im not amuslim.

what do some people think a nothern person is? we all have different beliefs only common one is religion
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 1:41am On Nov 21, 2010
amingafar:

i said i want to vote for a northerner because im from the north well middle belt since some claim middlebelt is not north, yet they said im ibo

i said i want a progressive northerner to change the north, yet they say imfrom the south

i said i would rather islamic law yet they say im not amuslim.

what do some people think a nothern person is? we all have different beliefs only common one is religion
grin grin grin grin grin. chyz, see what you caused! grin grin grin
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by chyz(m): 1:42am On Nov 21, 2010
jason12345:

it is just edo state that i know of. . . . and may be delta

There is no Mid West there. The states are in the SS. and who said that edo or delta is producing their own presidential candidate?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by chyz(m): 1:44am On Nov 21, 2010
jason12345:

grin grin grin grin grin. chyz, see what you caused! grin grin grin

Yes I see grin, and this is only coming from me. Image how Saraki feels and he is getting it from the whole of the REAL north grin
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2010
chyz:

There is no Mid West there. The states are in the SS. and who said that edo or delta is producing their own presidential candidate?

have you not noticed that the bond between the south west and the edo and delta (itsekiri) is growing? do you know that the present governor of edo is from the ACN party and he is not doing badly (so he would probably be re-elected)?. these are just my thoughts.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2010
chyz:

Yes I see grin, and this is only coming from me. Image how Saraki feels and he is getting it from the whole of the REAL north grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by amingafar(m): 1:49am On Nov 21, 2010
chyz:

what makes ibb any different then saraki?

had obasanjo not become president  before theres no doubt in my mind saraki would have support for atleast half of the north.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by chyz(m): 1:50am On Nov 21, 2010
jason12345:

have you not noticed that the bond between the south west and the edo and delta (itsekiri) is growing? do you know that the present governor of edo is from the ACN party and he is not doing badly (so he would probably be re-elected)?. this are just my thoughts.

It sounds more like something is fooling you in ur head. I see no bold especially not from anybody from Delta State with the SW. I thought you were from Delta State you should know that.And the Itsekiri bond is not growing anywhere. There are SE politicians in the ACN does that mean the bold between SW and SE is growing? Itsekiris want GEJ if you dont know that call ur relatives back home. Type in the search engine and see the articles posted about the itsekiri and you will differe in ur response.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 1:51am On Nov 21, 2010
amingafar:

had obasanjo not become president  before theres no doubt in my mind saraki would have support for atleast half of the north.

I DOUBT THAT.  why is he not supported now undecided
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by chyz(m): 1:53am On Nov 21, 2010
amingafar:

IBB muscled his way in through a coup. Even when he was in office he complained about the core north trying to bully him into making decisions and also working against him.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 1:55am On Nov 21, 2010
chyz:

It sounds more like something is fooling you in your head. I see no bold especially not from anybody from Delta State with the SW. I thought you were from Delta State you should know that.And the Itsekiri bond is not growing anywhere. There are SE politicians in the ACN does that mean the bold between SW and SE is growing? Itsekiris want GEJ if you dont know that call your relatives back home. Type in the search engine and see the articles posted about the itsekiri and you will differe in your response.

why start with insults  . you have to understand that ACN is viewed as a sw party as pdp is viewed as a northern party(think it was formed by alex though). anyway, lets see 2011.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by chyz(m): 1:56am On Nov 21, 2010
jason12345:

why start with insults  . you have to understand that ACN is viewed as a sw party as pdp is viewed as a northern party(think it was formed by alex though). anyway, lets see 2011.

Wasn't trying to insult you, my bad. wink
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 1:59am On Nov 21, 2010
chyz:

Wasn't trying to insult you, my bad. wink
cool. what do you think about 2011 for Ndigbo?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by amingafar(m): 1:59am On Nov 21, 2010
jason12345:

pdp is not a northern party anpp is and pdp was never suppose to be permanent it was drawn up over night to install obasanjo and the for him to givve us back power.

jason12345:

I DOUBT THAT.  why is he not supported now undecided

half of the north meaning minorities as well as fulanis here and there did moshood not win in northern states

chyz:

IBB muscled his way in through a coup. Even when he was in office he complained about the core north trying to bully him into making decisions and also working against him.

ibb didnt muscle anything like most northerners he assimilated into mainstream northern/hausa culture
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 2:01am On Nov 21, 2010
jason12345:

it is just edo state that i know of. . . . and may be delta

jason12345:

have you not noticed that the bond between the south west and the edo and delta (itsekiri) is growing? do you know that the present governor of edo is from the ACN party and he is not doing badly (so he would probably be re-elected)?. these are just my thoughts.

Dude, are you actually from Delta state? The above two statements make me uneasy and cause very real doubts.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by chyz(m): 2:02am On Nov 21, 2010
jason12345:

cool. what do you think about 2011 for Ndigbo?

They will vote for GEJ. There is no other candidate that poses fairness at this time than him.  Ribadu would have been a challenge but we all know that that sudden long pause to his campaign down the drain.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 2:02am On Nov 21, 2010
amingafar:

pdp is not a northern party anpp is and pdp was never suppose to be permanent.

half of the north meaning minorities as well as fulanis here and there did moshood not in in northern states

ibb didnt muscle anything like most northerners he assimilated into mainstream northern/hausa culture

thanks for clarifying that. i though as much. it was a party created for stability of the country at that moment and to fill the vacuum abacha left by rigging the elections for just the "chosen", correct?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 2:04am On Nov 21, 2010
Beaf:

Dude, are you actually from Delta state? The above two statements make me uneasy and cause very real doubts.

pls, i do not know much about the politics over there. i only spent 6 yrs in lagos. i am just analysing based on what i read on the papers.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 2:05am On Nov 21, 2010
chyz:

They will vote for GEJ. There is no other candidate that poses fairness at this time than him.  Ribadu would have been a challenge but we all know that that sudden long pause to his campaign down the drain.

i also hope the SW vote for him but i have my doubts undecided. anyway, GOD knows best! cool
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 2:05am On Nov 21, 2010
amingafar:

pdp is not a northern party anpp is and pdp was never suppose to be permanent it was drawn up over night to install obasanjo and the for him to givve us back power.

half of the north meaning minorities as well as fulanis here and there did moshood not win in northern states

IBB, in his last interview with pointblank news, made the statement that his roots are in Sokoto. It confirmed a long held belief that IBB is a Fulani man.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/Interviews/os4192.html
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 2:12am On Nov 21, 2010
jason12345:

pls, i do not know much about the politics over there. i only spent 6 yrs in lagos. i am just analysing based on what i read on the papers.

What?!!! I take it you were brought up abroad then?
You should visit home more often. You really need to, because if your dad isn't Yoruba or Egun, you will need to be familiar with your roots for one or two things in the future. Even if its your mum thats Itsekiri, please still make it a point of duty to spend time in Delta state and get to know what is going down.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 2:16am On Nov 21, 2010
Beaf:

What?!!! I take it you were brought up abroad then?
You should visit home more often. You really need to, because if your dad isn't Yoruba or Egun, you will need to be familiar with your roots for one or two things in the future. Even if its your mum thats Itsekiri, please still make it a point of duty to spend time in Delta state and get to know what is going down.

i would visit home when i have time. right now, uni is taking its pound of flesh from me! grin. but most of my extended family stay in lagos. i wish i can come down to warri soon though! warri no dey carry last!!! grin grin wink

and yes i was brought up abroad
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by amingafar(m): 2:17am On Nov 21, 2010
beaf dishonest militant

Where is Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida from?

I am from Minna. We have roots in Sokoto…

Means you were originally Fulani?

No, I am Gwari or what you call Gbagi (laughter).

As i explained to you most northerners an muslim have fulani roots
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by amingafar(m): 2:19am On Nov 21, 2010
dont mind beaf i have two associates named temi both from warri andboth itsheriki

if you as them are they yoruba they'll reply something like that
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 21, 2010
I notice that a lot of "non-Yorubas" borrow Yoruba names. Nothing bad about it, just observing.
Some Deltans, Itsekiris and sometimes Northerners.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 2:23am On Nov 21, 2010
amingafar:

beaf dishonest militant

Where is Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida from?

I am from Minna. We have roots in Sokoto…

Means you were originally Fulani?

No, I am Gwari or what you call Gbagi (laughter).

As i explained to you most northerners an muslim have fulani roots

. . .But, I have seen many people on NL accuse you of lying that you are from the North.
Charlie, sharrap! You are from Nnewi!
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by AndreUweh(m): 2:27am On Nov 21, 2010
Even thogh Ikedife is against GEJ's endorsement by Ohanaeze, it is not certain that he is supporting IBB, ATIKU etc. Nevertherless, former Ohanaeze inner caucus members are all for GEJ for example, Ozobu, Achuzia, etc.
Thanks to Ohanaeze for this endorsement.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 2:28am On Nov 21, 2010
Beaf:

. . .But, I have seen many people on NL accuse you of lying that you are from the North.
Charlie, sharrap! You are from Nnewi!
grin grin grin grin grin

amingafar:

dont mind beaf i have two associates named temi both from warri andboth itsheriki

if you as them are they yoruba they'll reply something like that

i personally think it has to do with the culture you were exposed to and also your affinity with the culture. for example, when i was in lagos i felt an affinity with the yorubas and i was also exposed to them alot. i think most igala have been exposed to the hausa/ fulani.hence, their association with the north.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by aljharem(m): 2:29am On Nov 21, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Even thogh Ikedife is against GEJ's endorsement by Ohanaeze, it is not certain that he is supporting IBB, ATIKU etc. Nevertherless, former Ohanaeze inner caucus members are all for GEJ for example, Ozobu, Achuzia, etc.

andre uweh sorry for insulting u in the other tread. wink
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by amingafar(m): 2:32am On Nov 21, 2010
jason12345:

grin grin grin grin grin

i personally think it has to do with the culture you were exposed to and also your affinity with the culture. for example, when i was in lagos i felt an affinity with the yorubas and i was also exposed to them alot. i think most igala have been exposed to the hausa/ fulani.hence, their association with the north.

no most igalas have connection with north or south depending on religion and background

there areigalas in edo state who relate more with bini eshans there are igalas in enugu who relate more with ibos, there are iglas in niger kwara who relate more to nupe yoruba fulani,

as you can see some knuckle heads say NC mainly chrsitian wile most muslims say North
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by AndreUweh(m): 2:34am On Nov 21, 2010
alj harem:

andre uweh sorry for insulting u in the other tread. wink
No worries, I do that sometimes.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 2:34am On Nov 21, 2010
Andre Uweh:

so basically, you support the decision made by ohanaeze even though it might create a marginalisation atmosphere of Ndigbo in Nigerian politics. remember, there is cause and effect. anyway, i still want the SW to follow and endorse GJ even though i doubt that would happen since they might support ACN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow / Chad Basin: Oil Prospects Or Agric Prosperity? / 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.