Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? (42042 Views)

Which Group Of People Do You Dislike On This Forum? / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Icecream4U(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Avoiding sex on first date angry

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by superlanny(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
makydebbie:
I don't even know sef.
Just act normal jare.
And close your mouth when eating so I can't hear those annoying sounds.
you no well...lol
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by ifeanyija(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
SteveOfu:
Please which character do you dislike one not to possess on a first date?

Mine are: Handling your phone 24/7 and always reaching to hold my palm
the hands need to be busy na
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by willy2000(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
DivineGrace123:

Very true. Most African parents also did not give room for their children to be able to maintain eye contact. If you don't maintain eye contact when they are talking, they will see you as being "humble" "polite" and "respectful". The reverse is the case in developed countries such as Canada, the United States, and Europe were being able to maintain eye contact is seen as being bold, confident and that you are 100% interested in what the person is saying. Sometimes, the society one finds him/herself is a contributing factor to one’s trait.
This is so true. If you maintain eye contact when talking to African parents or elders, it is seen as been rude and disrespectful.

13 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by 24kmagic: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Which one I even hate pass sef?

Cos 9ja girl must surely cast for there

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by LINTUNE(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Knowing if u are considerate in ur order in the menu ..some gals will want u to spend ur salary on them,that's very bad and selfish..me I'll tell u to pick what ever u want,then I observe u angry

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
SteveOfu:

Mine is I don't like a man talking to much on our first date.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by dejolly(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bringing your friend(s) along with you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Mateen1000: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
IgbosforTrumpUS:
My main happiness is that the world now knows that Igbos stand behind the USA while the Northern Nigeria and their juniors the Yorubas are in support of IRAN and even wish death on ISRAEL.

I think the prophesy that Biafra will come this year 2020 is taking shape now..

Dear USA and ISRAEL we the people of BIAFRA have defended your strike on the terrorist general of IRAN, so come and help us set up BIAFRA so we can be separated from these Muslims of the Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas. Amen.

God bless the USA
God bless ISRAEL
God bless BIAFRA.
God bless all the Christian and Jewish nations of the world
Amen...
Are you normal
Did u miss ur appointment with the doctor

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by ebuclassic18(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
SteveOfu:
what's wrong in asking how much your earn?
same as asking if a girl is a virgin or menstruating

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Gettreadyy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
who still does that, nowadays it is come to my crib, not all girls will agree instantly depending... but with constant communication she will come

zero dulling

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Ovawise2020: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by zyzxx(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Divay22:
Talking too much; thereby telling me all your life history, achievements and the rest. Sorry o you ain't seeing me again.

what will you now be talking about?

Or he should keep mute?

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by olowolayemoh: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
What about we that be never go on any date nko??��

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by superlanny(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
Divay22:
Talking too much; thereby telling me all your life history, achievements and the rest. Sorry o you ain't seeing me again.

when you won't talk nko, most ladies let the guy do the most talking. If you make enough effort to make the conversation interesting, maybe he won't reveal too much.

16 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Dalastically: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
IgbosforTrumpUS:
My main happiness is that the world now knows that Igbos stand behind the USA while the Northern Nigeria and their juniors the Yorubas are in support of IRAN and even wish death on ISRAEL.

Dear USA and ISRAEL we the people of BIAFRA have defended your strike on the terrorist general of IRAN, so come and help us set up BIAFRA so we can be separated from these Muslims of the Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas. Amen.

God bless the USA
God bless ISRAEL
God bless BIAFRA.
Amen...
HATE SPEECH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by bukatyne(f): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
What would I dislike on a first date?

Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by frankmoney(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Being carried away by your phone

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Anfieldboss: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Being too forward, rolling eyes. I particularly find the latter very rude.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by infogenius(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Asking for transport fare (to and fro)
Also talking to waiters/waitress disrespectfully.

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by 77up(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Even though those ones that never take woman out for date will still have things to say, just lemme park here and read comments in peace sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Elxandre(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
I was appalled by a lady's heavy makeup.
I just wanted to go home. Never been so disgusted by someones attribute in my life.
We are still cool and she's a cool person, but mehn, how do you tell a passionate makeup artiste she looks better without makeup? grin

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by therajah: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
I remember inviting a lady for a date. I was in my car waiting patiently for her. She kept me waiting for like an hour! Then i saw
3 bikes! 4 ladies on 3 bikes.. i was so angry! (So the idiot was busy inviting her frnds for lunch). I just told her I had to go back to office that my break time was over. I started the car and she just qkly begged me for 200naira for transport back to thier homes.. gave her the 200naira and zoomed off. I regreted giving her the 200naira though!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Afamed: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
SteveOfu:
The timing. Why asking for his earning at the first meeting?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by crowniran(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
If you are interested in learning web development and you have no clue on where to get good materials or don't have enough cash, then I can give you access to my udemy account for just 3000 naira.. these are courses that go as high as 200$. There are other course you can find interest in too... contact me through my signature

https:///send?phone=2348135076974&text=Hi
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Gordson: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
IgbosforTrumpUS:

God bless the USA
God bless ISRAEL
God bless BIAFRA.
Amen...
Are ye insane?
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nature8(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
SteveOfu:

Pressing and focusing on your phone

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by odinga1of: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
tee59:
Eating like an hungry hyena.
Nor be who pay for food go chop pass.
btw...girls eat more than boys.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Peezol: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Just here to read comments wink

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Em5(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
SteveOfu:

Everything is

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by pocohantas(f): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Not keeping to time.

If you want to see me angry, do that African time thing with me. Makes me want to kill something!

Why are Nigerians not time conscious?
Jeeez!! grin

16 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
First date ko, last date ni.

Full of lies/deceits/pretence

Dey there dey deceive yourselves

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.