Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? (41997 Views)

Which Group Of People Do You Dislike On This Forum? / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by goat22: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
makydebbie:
.. You're your moniker, I understand your sentiments but I'm human.

Quiet there! Attacking people with mouthulotis uscopia ( involuntary mouth opening chewing sedimentary condition). Debbie take your time o! angry
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by seunmohmoh(f): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Never been on a date so let me learn from experienced people.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Divay22(f): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
lovat:
Our Princess is now 25 grin

Hurray. Congratulations
Hahahahahahahaha
Avoid me o grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by biggy26: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
KiidaACE:
angry Avoiding eye contact.. How else can I read you?..
Asking dumb questions like; how much do I earn.. Too early for you to wanna know that..
How can you be avoiding eye contact and be asking how much I earn? Sounds dodgy. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by ibkonekt(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
KiidaACE:
angry Avoiding eye contact.. How else can I read you?..
Asking dumb questions like; how much do I earn.. Too early for you to wanna know that..

if she ask how much you earn, respond with are you a virgin if not how many men have you slept with

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by lovat(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Divay22:

Hahahahahahahaha
Avoid me o grin grin grin grin
You said you are an introvert grin

I just knew that Lai Mohammed has joined Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by superlanny(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Divay22:

Lol
I'm not a boring person most especially when i like you. But somehow some guys just feel the need to talk about their achievements all over( it's a turn off)
I'm an introvert and such talks actually get us bored or moody.
I agree some guys talk too much, their mouth..cho cho cho..like parrot. Am more of an introvert too, but can also be very outspoken, when I need to. Me and my baby voice...lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Germi9: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Saying you want to go home after our date

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Divay22(f): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
lovat:
You said you are an introvert grin

I just knew that Lai Mohammed has joined Nairaland
Lol
Continue. He go soon clear for your eyes.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by SALIMAN(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pressing my phone dey observe

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by seunmohmoh(f): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Elxandre:
I was appalled by a lady's heavy makeup.
I just wanted to go home. Never been so disgusted by someones attribute in my life.
We are still cool and she's a cool person, but mehn, how do you tell a passionate makeup artiste she looks better without makeup? grin
Just tell her bro.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Shino444(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
lovat:
Eating like am the cause of poverty .

I remembered back then in 2011 when a guy asked a lady out for a date and the girl brought her friend along. The guy ordered for AmstEl malt while the lady and her friend ordered for Smirnoff and cow tail pepper soup.
The guy was one of these Orile guys that was looking for just one round of sex for free and now these ladies were making expenses on his head not minding that the guy was as broke as their own parents.

The guy collected the BlackBerry phone of the friend of his date and was checking it out while at same time discussing with the ladies. He now stood up to go take a leak and voom my guy disappear.

The girls waited for the guy that went to take a leak but didn't come back, the friend of the date now became worried because of her phone was with the guy, she now started crying which attracted our attention in the bar.

Their bill was 1800 which the duo don't have so the owner of the bar seized their sandals and bags. They were crying and begging. The other girl was blaming her friend for her phone that was taken.

I felt pity for them that I had to ask the woman how much she will sell the ladies bags so that I can buy it and sell it as Akube. I'm a business person for crying out loud

Guy you bad sha
How can you be this wicked to three lovely ladies
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Lizzydonnah(f): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Just be yourself

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Divay22(f): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Germi9:
Saying you want to go home after our date
Hahahahahahahaha
I'm i suppose to come with my things, so i can move in with you grin grin grin
Why won't i go home?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
I've not gone out for a date before
Na fb toasting next na house visiting oh
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Octopusssy(f): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
happinezz110:
Unreasonable talk just like when I went on a date with one foolish guy, he told me I would live with his mom when we get married and she wld help me to chose the hospital for my Ante Natal wen I'm pregnant. All he could talk about was his mom, grandmom and sister. Since then, I hate dating only boy of d family especially those with 4sis
Lol
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by seunmohmoh(f): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
therajah:
I remember inviting a lady for a date. I was in my car waiting patiently for her. She kept me waiting for like an hour! Then i saw
3 bikes! 4 ladies on 3 bikes.. i was so angry! (So the idiot was busy inviting her frnds for lunch). I just told her I had to go back to office that my break time was over. I started the car and she just qkly begged me for 200naira for transport back to thier homes.. gave her the 200naira and zoomed off. I regreted giving her the 200naira though!

I also regret on your behalf.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by lovat(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Eeyaa let me organise someone to take you out because I'm too old skool for you
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
okikiosibodu:

It's not a descent question you ask an average guy, except you have good rapport..you don't ask a lady for her age, and you don't ask a guy for his wage.... You get the vibe?

It is only in africa, especially Nigeria, that casually asking for a person's age is considered intrusive.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by franugo(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=makydebbie post=85567435].. You're your moniker, I understand your sentiments but I'm human. [/

Goat right now

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by seunmohmoh(f): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
lovat:
Eeyaa let me organise someone to take you out because I'm too old skool for you
Who would that be?
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by caracas: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
flokii:
Don't be boring.. be smart as a lady and have good sense of humour
Oga having a good sense of humour can’t be forced
It’s a natural phenomenon. If u don’t have it you don’t have it

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by biggy26: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
makydebbie:
I don't even know sef.
Just act normal jare.
And close your mouth when eating so I can't hear those annoying sounds.
I like your bio. You must be a handful.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Divay22(f): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
superlanny:
I agree some guys talk too much, their mouth..cho cho cho..like parrot. Am more of an introvert too, but can also be very outspoken, when I need to. Me and my baby voice...lol
Same here. That's how i know my spirit agrees with such fellow if not i let the conversation RIP.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
No come speak big grammar.go burst bottle for ya head.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by zPHENOMENON(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
SteveOfu:
what's wrong in asking how much your earn?
everything is wrong with it. How will u feel if u were asked, on ur first date, if u were a virgin or not?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by lovat(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Divay22:

Lol
Continue. He go soon clear for your eyes.
Princess, we both know that you are far from an introvert grin

You can talk for 24 hrs if your battery is charged to a transformer

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Walex29: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
tee59:
Eating like an hungry hyena.

Lmao, this one off me o
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by makydebbie(f): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
biggy26:

I like your bio. You must be a handful.

Lol, I sure am.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by makydebbie(f): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=franugo post=85567829][/quote]

It Don come already sef.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by franugo(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
seunmohmoh:

Learn?? Experience is d best teacher... How about we go watch Chelsea's next game? kiss
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by 2shure: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Acting shy and forming porsh outdoors. But indoors use water to wash anus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.