Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? (41980 Views)

Which Group Of People Do You Dislike On This Forum? / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nature8(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
crowniran:
If you are interested in learning web development and you have no clue on where to get good materials or don't have enough cash, then I can give you access to my udemy account for just 3000 naira.. these are courses that go as high as 200$. There are other course you can find interest in too... contact me through my signature

https:///send?phone=2348135076974&text=Hi

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by goat22: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
makydebbie:
I don't even know sef.
Just act normal jare.
And close your mouth when eating so I can't hear those annoying sounds.

What is wrong with those sounds!?! angry Stop THAT!! The food is digested better when you make chewing sounds and open your mouth!!! Don't annoy me Debbie!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Divay22(f): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
zyzxx:
what will you now be talking about?

Or he should keep mute?
No, we won't.
But some niggas are just too boastful (and such conversations turns me off )

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by OGwales(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Asking me for transport fare...

21 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by crowniran(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=Nature8 post=85567108][/quote]

Hello
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by odinga1of: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
IgbosforTrumpUS:
My main happiness is that the world now knows that Igbos stand behind the USA while the Northern Nigeria and their juniors the Yorubas are in support of IRAN and even wish death on ISRAEL.

I think the prophesy that Biafra will come this year 2020 is taking shape now..

Dear USA and ISRAEL we the people of BIAFRA have defended your strike on the terrorist general of IRAN, so come and help us set up BIAFRA so we can be separated from these Muslims of the Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas. Amen.

God bless the USA
God bless ISRAEL
God bless BIAFRA.
God bless all the Christian and Jewish nations of the world
Amen...

This is un call for. how do I guys manage to create fake monikers to batter each other about tribal jamboree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Sweeetheart(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
I don't look at my date errors on the first date because that first day is not enough to judge her

the only thing I will never do again in my life is dating someone in the same or second street, the situation is always strict and complicated

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by BabaIbo: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Even those wey never go on dates go come here dey act too...

Abeg make I just read comments (or lies)

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by booblacain(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Not everyone can maintain eye contact. Shy people can't. One of my superiors at work picked interest in my when she noticed I was shy. How did she know...... I cant sustain an eye contact for more than 3secs. She said her son too is shy to stare at her, his mother, so she decided to work on helping me and her son to break the barrier

That your superior is a rare gem. Tell her I said so.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Divay22(f): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
superlanny:
when you won't talk nko, most ladies let the guy do the most talking. If you make enough effort to make the conversation interesting, maybe he won't reveal too much.
Lol
I'm not a boring person most especially when i like you. But somehow some guys just feel the need to talk about their achievements all over( it's a turn off)
I'm an introvert and such talks actually get us bored or moody.

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dating does not exist in Nigeria na runs girls full everywhere

16 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by lovat(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Divay22:
Talking too much; thereby telling me all your life history, achievements and the rest. Sorry o you ain't seeing me again.

who wants to see a 22 year old again grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by makavelli80(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
KiidaACE:
angry Avoiding eye contact.. How else can I read you?..
Asking dumb questions like; how much do I earn.. Too early for you to wanna know that..
yeah only a prostitute would Wana know how much u earn on a first date

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Unreasonable talk just like when I went on a date with one foolish guy, he told me I would live with his mom when we get married and she wld help me to chose the hospital for my Ante Natal wen I'm pregnant. All he could talk about was his mom, grandmom and sister. Since then, I hate dating only boy of d family especially those with 4sis

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by mathew247: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
One sided conversation.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Divay22(f): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
lovat:
who wants to see a 22 year old again grin
You grin and hey I'm not 22 tongue
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Starring at your phone every now and then... Gosh! I hate that shit

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by midnighter(f): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
happinezz110:
Unreasonable talk just like when I went on a date with one foolish guy, he told me I would live with his mom when we get married and she wld help me to chose the hospital for my Ante Natal wen I'm pregnant. All he could talk about was his mom, grandmom and sister. Since then, I hate dating only boy of d family especially those with 4sis

Hahahahahaha omgsh! Hahahaha cheesy Sister sorry o!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by DanielGb(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
SteveOfu:
what's wrong in asking how much your earn?

I will return the gesture. How much do you charge for a night.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Divay22(f): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
happinezz110:
Hahahahaha
He should have told you, you were coming for family discussion grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by makydebbie(f): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
goat22:

What is wrong with those sounds!?! angry Stop THAT!! The food is digested better when you make chewing sounds and open your mouth!!! Don't annoy me Debbie!
.. You're your moniker, I understand your sentiments but I'm human.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Didi2d(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
The only thing I hate in first date is when the girl brings another girl, it pisses me off big time

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
do nigerians still go on a date
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by roladex(f): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Eating like a glutton on the first date
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by roladex(f): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
xoftcore:
do nigerians still go on a date
I don't think so
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by kaycee125: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ordering excessively, without recourse to how I feel.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by stubbornman(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Asking for transport fare

Requesting take away (if you want take away, you've got to buy it yourself)

pressing phone and showing me too many useless videos on social media while we are talking. (you think it's funny)

cluelessness

Not smelling nice on a first date!!

lastly the moment you come with a second party I will leave you there and go home....

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by zyzxx(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Divay22:

No, we won't.
But some niggas are just too boastful (and such conversations turns me off )
oh, OK. Now I get your point
Me like it, when the two parties flow together

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by lovat(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Divay22:

You grin and hey I'm not 22 tongue
Our Princess is now 25 grin

Hurray. Congratulations
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Octopusssy(f): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Unnecessary touchery and handling your phone like your lawful wedded wife.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.