Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? (41992 Views)

Which Group Of People Do You Dislike On This Forum? / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by LadyHeaven(f): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
bezimo:

Without blowing my trumpet, I pride myself as been intelligent as validated by many around me, the job I do, you can't try it if you are a dumb ass idiot, I leave you to go figure that out. That been said, I stand not to be corrected that most 9ja girls are daft and uninteresting to converse with because all they typically know is food, fashion and monèy and I can tell you most guys will comfirm my claims to be true.

Whatever you say sir

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Divay22:

No. But irritated
That is strange shocked
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by ericmor: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
OGwales:
Naija girls are silly... Some will even ask for transport fare to come

Nonsense
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by ericmor: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
midnighter:

Thank you...I wanted to ask, what if she doesnt even like what you order You will still call her an ingrate smh

Looking at it from both side, is not a most she eat your order and is not a most the girl eat either. We can just take a � why we hang out for the first date
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by ericmor: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. as long as you would pay for it yourself. no biggie
Lol
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by 3KINGZ18: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
Divay22:
Talking too much; thereby telling me all your life history, achievements and the rest. Sorry o you ain't seeing me again.

I thought the date is meant for us to get to know each other more
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by midnighter(f): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
ericmor:

Looking at it from both side, is not a most she eat your order and is not a most the girl eat either. We can just take a � why we hang out for the first date

Anyway if you don't know somebody very well and you plan on accepting their hospitality, it's better you eat and be satisfied before meeting them so that whatever they do will not be paining you.

No need going for the so-called "date" on an empty stomach when the guy may be experiencing some kind of personal catastrophe that he won't feel comfortable explaining to you.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by midnighter(f): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
mirexxx:
I paid for my drink and left. He told d waiter he won't pay for it.

Lol mtchew undecided never mind!
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by midnighter(f): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
okikiosibodu:

No lady likes to be reminded her biological clock it ticking. They always want to feel younger. Fella's song "Lady", should hint you.
If you call her woman, African woman no go gree..... She go say e e, she go say I be lady o.
Just as it makes a guy uncomfortable to ask for his wage when you have not really established rapport, the feeling is mutual for a lady when asked her age. Perhaps ladies in the house can shed more light to it

Don't mind them...census takers undecided if they don't know this by now then they can never know mtchew

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by maeola(f): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Greatzeus:

Wow,I am learning lots of new things today,I used to think ladies like talks and talks and talks from their guys, I used to see such guys as lucky.
I am the quiet type,I love writing but talking unnecessarily for long isn't my thing,have always seen that has a disadvantage towards the opposite sex.
But ladies on this thread have been complaining about guys who talk too much,I don't get it

Yes, talking is good if we actually share interests and ideas. Talking is more interesting if emotions and sentiments are not involved (my personal opinion). No one gets tired from talking about things of interests like sports, politics, movies, books,food etc.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by okikiosibodu(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
midnighter:

Don't mind them...census takers undecided if they don't know this by now then they can never know mtchew
Lol. This got me laughing real hard

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by ericmor: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
midnighter:

Anyway if you don't know somebody very well and you plan on accepting their hospitality, it's better you eat and be satisfied before meeting them so that whatever they do will not be paining you.

No need going for the so-called "date" on an empty stomach when the guy may be experiencing some kind of personal catastrophe that he won't feel comfortable explaining to you.

Exactly. For me the lady most respect me for the first date cus the other days are hers. So if you can’t respect me on that first date which I know the respect for her could last for years if eventually things work out between us, she’s a goner �

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Newguyhere: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
See your tits shocked olimpus has fallen. grin
Kai
makydebbie:
I don't even know sef.
Just act normal jare.
And close your mouth when eating so I can't hear those annoying sounds.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by midnighter(f): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Lol. This got me laughing real hard

Lol nawa for dem

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by midnighter(f): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
ericmor:

Exactly. For me the lady most respect me for the first date cus the other days are hers. So if you can’t respect me on that first date which I know the respect for her could last for years if eventually things work out between us, she’s a goner �

Exactly, you get
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Divay22(f): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
3KINGZ18:

I thought the date is meant for us to get to know each other more
Yes
But at least we gat to tune it down. We ain't gonna stop at our first, we're still gonna have more dates. So for a nigga doing that on a first date is a great turn off.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Divay22(f): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
eni4real:
That is strange shocked
Yes. People that talks too much are boring to me.
Keep it simple and entertaining.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Jeweltz(f): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Some guys are annoying. Waking for sex on the first date
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by goat22: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=biGDhAp post=85587704][/quote]
I said SHATAP my boy! angry .
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by willy2000(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
optimus106:

I was born in the 80s

I looked at my father when he spoke

I can't be talking to my kid and he is watching tv

For what?

Looking at your father is not the same as looking at him directly into his eyes
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Divay22:

Yes. People that talks too much are boring to me.
Keep it simple and entertaining.
Lolz
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jeweltz:
Some guys are annoying. Waking for sex on the first date
Expect that from the Marlians!!
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
SolidLight:

I actually schooled abroad and so I speak from experience. After exchanging a few pleasantries with anyone and you both are comfortable around each other, it has always been fine to ask from my experience.
. You are both comfortable with each other.If she is not ok with you,she considers you been rude. So never ask a woman her age until she is into you.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by desvi: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
boredom
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jaubdu:
. You are both comfortable with each other.If she is not ok with you,she considers you been rude. So never ask a woman her age until she is into you.

Obviously, you can't just throw in that question at random.

In Nigeria, ladies consider it intrusion at first meeting whether you have both familiarized yourselves with each other or not. This is not so with Brits or Americans....from my experience.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
SolidLight:

Obviously, you can't just throw in that question at random.

In Nigeria, ladies consider it intrusion at first meeting whether you have both familiarized yourselves with each other or not. This is not so with Brits or Americans....from my experience.
. I actually did that with my girlfriend but she considers me been rude,I apologized she let it slide. From my experience,they don't fancy it.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I actually did that with my girlfriend but she considers me been rude,I apologized she let it slide. From my experience,they don't fancy it.

Lol.
Never ask a nigerian girl for her age or weight. grin
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
SolidLight:

Lol.
Never ask a nigerian girl for her age or weight. grin
I don't date Nigerian girls,got no time for hypocrisy. We can have sex BTW if I come across a reasonable one I gladly fall in love and marry.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Salex007(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
lovat:
Eating like am the cause of poverty .

I remembered back then in 2011 when a guy asked a lady out for a date and the girl brought her friend along. The guy ordered for AmstEl malt while the lady and her friend ordered for Smirnoff and cow tail pepper soup.
The guy was one of these Orile guys that was looking for just one round of sex for free and now these ladies were making expenses on his head not minding that the guy was as broke as their own parents.

The guy collected the BlackBerry phone of the friend of his date and was checking it out while at same time discussing with the ladies. He now stood up to go take a leak and voom my guy disappear.

The girls waited for the guy that went to take a leak but didn't come back, the friend of the date now became worried because of her phone was with the guy, she now started crying which attracted our attention in the bar.

Their bill was 1800 which the duo don't have so the owner of the bar seized their sandals and bags. They were crying and begging. The other girl was blaming her friend for her phone that was taken.

I felt pity for them that I had to ask the woman how much she will sell the ladies bags so that I can buy it and sell it as Akube. I'm a business person for crying out loud

laugh wan kill me for here abeg....
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by seunmohmoh(f): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
ericmor:

Haha! Just because of 200naira
Yes.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Amudeneogu: 4:06am On Jan 08, 2020
On her first visit, she asked for a bottle of small stout.
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by SteveOfu: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2020
I hate it when people say “men are weaker vessels” like, do you have any idea the number of finee, rich, tall guys I meet daily?

What’s my point?..
Jesse25:

Sharaap it wrong who does that

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.