Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. (10797 Views)

Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! / Don't Let Girls Deceive You With Menstural Pains!! - Redpill / Most Very Rich Guys Don’t Make Good Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Funny ecosystem
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
vickyhow:

Hmm, have we even exchanged pleasantries b4?
Anyways Love is infatuated!, coupled with a faceless forum. Smh
Im blackivy. The moniker you hate so much.
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by deco22(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Newguyhere:
Reminds me of one Muslim babe wey I lash some time ago. Guys if una see this girl ehnn, extremely fine and clean!, Massive backside with nice standing tits. To top it all, the babe kon know book join. Anyways as a Guyman, I was intimidated at first, but owing to the fact say I get small $$, I decided to try my luck cool.
To cut the long story short, I eventually got her but when it now got to the fucking phase, I was deeply disappointed in what I saw sad sad.
The kine smell wey this babe pussy dey ozze out no be here ooo angry. Extremely repulsive!!!! angry
Thank God for condom!!
She was repulsive and you still had sex with her, I don't even know who is worse between two of you.
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Powersurge: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
See them, when ladies reject their useless self they come to nairaland to lay their frustration grin grin nd start yabbing grin,some dirty ugly boys self dey claim dey picking girls up meanwhile in real life they can't even approach a girl without getting their shorts wet grin
Only God knows who re dating all these smelling naija boys grin,you will never see a handsome rich guy opening thread about ladies because he was snubbed grin,no wonder ladies are snubbing them!! And all these kids are someone girlfriend? All thanks to social media they can nw spill trash online!
Dirty boys picking dirty girls, no wonder they say "birds of the same feathers flock together".

Well the smell story is very real. The point is not to really "yab" ladies. Pancake and marrykay do not solve the problem. I have been a victim of it twice. The first one, I managed to continue. She even asked me if she smells down there. Perhaps someone has told her before. But I told her no. because, I am aware of the psychological effect it might have on her. She is schooled, dark, beautiful and curvy. The other one, I couldn't just continue. But I ensured it was not obvious. I stylishly stopped. People should just take care of themselves. because, people like me can't handle such thing. Even bad breath is a turnoff for me.

I heard from some ladies that bad abortion also cause that. I have not confirmed though.
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Tayor23(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bros! You still do am like that?
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by vickyhow(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
Im blackivy. The moniker you hate so much.

Lol... U are one hell of a funny person.
I knw u were probably smiling when u were typing that!

But on a more serious note, you won't make my top 20 most dreaded monikers!!!
If I even live with that infatuated life, hating on people I hv not met before!
I even silently enjoy ur mentions, so nah, I think it's the opposite feeling of 'hate' dear!!
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by hotwax: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Powersurge:

Well the smell story is very real. The point is not to really "yab" ladies. Pancake and marrykay do not solve the problem. I have been a victim of it twice. The first one, I managed to continue. She even asked me if she smells down there. Perhaps someone has told her before. But I told her no. because, I am aware of the psychological effect it might have on her. She is schooled, dark, beautiful and curvy. The other one, I couldn't just continue. But I ensured it was not obvious. I stylishly stopped. People should just take care of themselves. because, people like me can't handle such thing. Even bad breath is a turnoff for me.

I heard from some ladies that bad abortion also cause that. I have not confirmed though.

Those feminists won't admit the truth
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
vickyhow:

Lol... U are one hell of a funny person.
I knw u were probably smiling when u were typing that!

But on a more serious note, you won't make my top 20 most dreaded monikers!!!
If I even live with that infatuated life, hating on people I hv not met before!
I even silently enjoy ur mentions, so nah, I think it's the opposite feeling of 'hate' dear!!
grin grin grin You know me too well. So thats why you tormented me?? Cause you felt like it. angry Your case is a lost one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Liquorose, Maria & Nini. The Ladies With The Biggest B00bs In Bbnaija 2021 / What Makes A Lady Beautiful? / Some Guys Here Are Just Making Themselves Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.