Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (75445 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out / "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by urahara(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
grin grin grin grin

Davido is not handsome yet he smashes the hottest chicks in the world.

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by romunu(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
you are not,maybe a nice will do the trick,correct guy
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by romunu(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
a nice haircut,will do the trick,cheers
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by urchcoded(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nairalanders don mature Sha... If not u for hia am today op
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by PharmaGirl(f): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Funny thread grin cheesy
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Na hu you dey ask!!!
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Keizzmann(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Your own self estimation should supersede that of other people about you. One of the reason why some people are single is cause of their own impression about themselves. I advise you strengthen your own valuation of yourself so that nothing anyone else says will matter to you.

Another thing is your patience. Don't push yourself to a relationship, it'll happen when it's supposed to. Bless up
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
ArcFresky:
grin lol, u no ugly, but you no fine.... Better remove ur post before e reach fp...

But on a second thought,
are you broke?
Do you have a car?
Do you use a samsung or an iphone?

If no, you are ugly oohhh, guy angry
omo e don enter fp o.
mods wicked walai the guy own don finish
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Anacondaprick: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
omo e don enter fp o.
mods wicked walai the guy own don finish

It's not on fb
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Anacondaprick:

It's not on fb
fp means front page
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Anacondaprick: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
fp means front page

I wanted to type fp. I checked front page it's not there
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by consultancy: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
AS you grow reach so, see wetin you dey do undecided
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by ifiokjohn(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
iClef:

Search for the book ChatDictéd on Google, download it and read it this night, then come back here tomorrow to say thank you for opening my eyes to something I would never have known.
Bro how do I download the book? I have been trying to download it for weeks now. please help
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
ArcFresky:
grin lol, u no ugly, but you no fine.... Better remove ur post before e reach fp...

But on a second thought,
are you broke?
Do you have a car?
Do you use a samsung or an iphone?

If no, you are ugly oohhh, guy angry

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by idonhammer: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
No mind her na shakara..You set wella,but why u come serious like person weh smoke weed for the first picture?

efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by handsomebenze(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Making this statement only implies that the guy is ugly with a consolation that someone is uglier... From my point of view, the OP isn't ugly,.. Handsome guys also get rejected all d Time.. it's a matter of choice on the part of the girl.. although her response can be related to that of an evil person, depending on her gesture while present it...
Tajbol4splend:
Believe me someone is uglier than you and he got a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by HighOptimism(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
iClef:

Search for the book ChatDictéd on Google, download it and read it this night, then come back here tomorrow to say thank you for opening my eyes to something I would never have known.
I downladed it but its not opening.
Please,kindly forward it to me at coolemmy001@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Myketuale(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
iClef:

pls can u forward the book to my mail mikeomonla35@gmail.com. I can't download it.

Thanks sir
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Legendguru: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Teetop22(f): 1:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Am single and searching in case � besides the bonanza is I base in ibadan
efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Judybash93(m): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2019
The main question that most girls will ask is: do you have money?
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by tunamenga(m): 3:18am On Nov 24, 2019
If those are your best pictures, you tried. Don't let anyone bring you down
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:28am On Nov 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
I'll reserve my comments.
Hows your personality though?
modified.
Im typing sh!t, sorry. You're okay dear. Although like i stated earlier, personality matters alot. Pardon my earlier statement, i was trying to troll but i feel guilty.
You remind me of MariaLavina?
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by mbegbe: 5:18am On Nov 24, 2019
yuo are nice man makang manay womane happay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by shegzydave(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2019
efex01:

Guy you are still a learner you don't understand ladies language, at first I thought u ask her out but when I read again I realize u didn't ask her out, she just say that, that's just to tell you she likes u she is using ironically adjective for you..she just indirectly book a space with you, what u will do is don't get too attached to her if possible just be greeting her only and be playing with other ladies and don't give her space, you will soon notice her jealous attitude, she will come and beg you laslas,

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Swaggalomo: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2019
HighOptimism:
I downladed it but its not opening. Please,kindly forward it to me at coolemmy001@gmail.com
Thanks
please forward to my email to at ayoola.benjamin@yahoo.com
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by HighOptimism(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Swaggalomo:

please forward to my email to at ayoola.benjamin@yahoo.com
I have not gotten it. When I do I, I will forward it.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by bigwig071(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2019
noooooo! u only luk lyk a poor fool
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by excessmon(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2019
I’m sorry how old are you brother?
U really look underage to act manlike
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Adeagbo77: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2019
Your are not only ugly but you are also senseless. I believe if the lady in question sees your post, she will hate you more
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by dollytino4real(f): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2019
no single girl nid ur face but ur pocket love go come lata
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Simbrixton(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2019
visit my brothel we have good gals for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.