Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (75402 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out / "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by mukthar2000(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Guy treat all those pinpous, barab ur hear, shave all ur bears, then go back to her, anything she said, let me no

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by tayor3(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Well, maybe financially ugly.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Tellemall: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
you for no upload the second pic. you look ugly And old there..

He's not ugly. Just say he's a bit older than most people here are. He looks like a normal person.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by biggie73(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Go make some papers(money). Angels will date you.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Bbbwings: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

You are not ugly, but you need to work on your facial expressions. So downcast like you have the weight of the world on you.

- Then those shirts. I don't know who taught you guys to dress like that. Very small shirts with small fitted pants. Looks childish tbh.

-I didn't see your shoe, but I can only imagine what they look like.

- Your gold watch. If it is not original, just do leather or quality rubber. Fits more with clothes sef.

Honestly, I think it is more about your appearance. Not striking.

I hope this isn't how you dress to work? Get good shirts. White, blue, grey, baby pink and their mixtures in stripe or checks.

Maybe I am weird, but guys in brown shoes/belt are GOD's gift to womanity.

Do some face care, it isn't a woman thing. Smell good and love yourself.

Take care and no vex for wetin she talk.
furiously taking notes

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by pfadom: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Since your mind tells you that you are ugly, why do you need people's approval of your handsomeness? If you like, post a million pictures of different posture, it will change nothing.

Deal with the inferiority complex in you.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by lanrecole(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
bros nothing do you u dey gallant
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by LongThickPenis(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask

If Oshiomole can get or buy love. You have a bright future

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Well, I showed your pictures to 9 ladies at my workplace.

The sample size consisted of beautiful ladies (3) with a high fashion sense, average looking ladies (3) with average fashion sense and ladies that are not easy on the eyes (3) with religious sense of dressing (2 Christian sisters and 1 hijabi sister).

So I administered your pictures to each group. I administered your second picture to the first group after using Photoshop to impose a designer shirt on you, your first picture to the second group maintaining the status quo and your third picture to the last group using Photoshop to impose a three-piece suit on you. I used phones with the same backlight level in a bid to control extraneous/confounding variables such as variations in levels of visibility.

The result was constant across the three groups: You are not bad looking.
Na wa o..

Which methodology is that?? grin
You carry research enter this topic too!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
No such thing as an ugly or good looking guy as far as standards of Naija girls go... The question is... Are you rich enough??! If the answer is yes, every other physical sin is forgiven... Ask Regina Daniels, Bianca Ojukwu, Alaafin's younger wives, etc.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Jonovo98: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Galaxydon1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Go and make money
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by muazzem1234(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
u look handsome for another soul so if she compromise ur handsomeness, reject her, forget her and look for a soulmate. hope this will help
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Adrian98(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
How did this make first page
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
op stop killing urself with lowself esteem.if someone like ned can be married to such beauty queens in his harem or oshiomole with a beautiful wife why belittle urself.men arent hooked on by looks.no man is ugly grin..its ur pocket that determines ur attractiveness.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by laprine(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:

wahala wa o.baba she's indirectly having you in mind.na inferiority complex statement be that.I'm so sure she's not that beautiful hence her statement towards u.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by lloyds(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
EASY112:
Not 2 bad, but don't give up dear. The right person will come for u.

What is this one saying. That guy over should easily get a GF except he is going for things higher than him... He is not ugly at all.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by gonkin(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
No be by fine abeg. Na by finance. Owo ni koko. Get lots of cash then you'll know. If u feel say i dey lie, ask oshomole or ned
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:

Bros you're not ugly.
You're too fast. You resumed on Monday, before Saturday, you don dey chyke babe. No be so.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by inspitation: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
na money be fine bobo
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by VicM6: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
see ur head like cashew nut nd u want a girl friend.... smh
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Akpacha(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
cozyfaithex:
Re u being serious? Oya come let me be ur girlfriend.
Exactly what he seeks.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by delzbaba(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
will you manage my aunty

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by midastouch231(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Go and hustle, you won’t have to ask that question.
All women like “handsome” men. “Hand” when “something” dey = handsome

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by BluntBoy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
eni4real:
Na wa o..
Which methodology is that?? grin You carry research enter this topic too!!! shocked shocked
grin grin
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by ashantitope: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Guy you just resume the office and you started looking for girlfriend there? Guy I don't think you are serious because if you are serious and you face your work and you can do it well I promise they will be the one running after you and secondly how will you feel comfortable dating someone in your working place, what if someone have been taking care of her before you resume what should that person do? Or you later discover when both of you have been dating and someone is also Fu..kin her there

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
your bank acct is Ugly. alaye go carry olosjo dey knack anytime ur pick scratch U.

forget about all dis small small girls o.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Lastmankc(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Guy? You just post your pictures on nairaland. You no get sense?
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by jhubril(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
You only allowed an idiot to make you act foolishly on nairaland. Jack Ma will envy you but you know what he is far more successful than% 99.9 of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by kleverley(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bro you ain't ugly at all. It might be sarcasm she meant
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by standout5: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Your low self esteem stinks to high heavens. u are not even smart to know the lady was only try to get ur attention.
she was being sarcastic ode
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Chizman042: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bros u suppose to understand what she meant by ugly, when ur pocket is empty my guy u're damn ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.