Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (75458 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out / "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by CreekCommando: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Well, you're not the ugliest although your jaw is big with oblong head and to worsen matter your skin is dirty-black. And to make matter worst, you now told her you're from Osun state where poverty index and educational ranking just dey struggle down under. Hia..u get mind oh!
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
LarryBee1k:
lower your standards.

don't be too clingy

have sharp mouth too

you're too ugly to be my boyfriend

'those agbero wey shine your Congo no fine pass me'

she go shock. then talk dirty till you ....
I love nairaland!! Someone must give a solution to any problem.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by jaymorgan(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
She no well she doesn't care about your future or goals but all she cares about is physical appearance which will fade away with time... u will find yours. Just keep hustling
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Numerouno94(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nawao... Me dat hv lota babes such dat am lukin 4 ways to dump sum of em nd recruit new babes. Abeg kum make i dash u sum.

On a serious note, u nid high self esteem, charisma, gud dress sense,nd importantly A NICE ND FRESH APARTMENT, A FLASHY CAR, ND MONEY, MONEY ND MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by 369digital: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
The question should be, are you rich
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Numerouno94(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
CreekCommando:
Well, you're not the ugliest although your jaw is big with oblong head and to worsen matter your skin is dirty-black. And to make matter worst, you now told her you're from Osun state where poverty index and educational ranking just dey struggle down under. Hia..u get mind oh!
Haba bros... U wicked oooo.
Buh lets b serious. He is very Ok. Nd besides he dint create himself. He only nids sum orientations nd cash.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by tunary(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
How can a full grown man be asking this kinda question
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Ooye12: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bobo you aren’t ugly just look for a Good girl and start a new life with her , babe plenty for IB ...
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Johnnyakins: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Someone better is waiting for u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by RTSC: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
People dey nairaland sha.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by chaloskyx: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
no your not its your bank account thats ugly

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask

I believe she was asking you to prove you are fine (rich) enough...
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by goldmatrix(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
..even mosquito finds you attractive my brother or don't they suck your blood?
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Kingsteve(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
CreekCommando:
Goddammit!
People get bad mouth oo.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by uthlaw: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
I no even fine rich you but I don Bleep different pussy tire....u just come in here to show us ur pix
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Well, thanks to your low self esteem, yes you're ugly!

But I'm curious, if she called you a giraffe or a monkey or some disgusting animal, would you open another thread to ask us if you are one? I'll leave you to answer that.

You are what you say you are. Peace

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by zealblinks(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
You ain't ugly brudda. You are tall but your pocket it short. Hustle
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by XaintJoel20: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Your problem is inferiority complex. Tackle it.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by ufine200(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maybe your pocket or bank account is ugly
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Tony142: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
Don't feel inferior. You're just okay.

Just double your hustle, get correct bar. I promise She'll come back begging.

"Reason with me" by Rudeboy, 2019
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by tk4rd: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask
Somehow, you sound babyish in this thing you wrote here.
Maybe she has seen beyond your appearance already and sensed she can't get deeper with you before the real baby in you comes to play.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by dochenaj: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dude I suppose you are subtly looking for a girlfriend on Nairaland. But you no fine reach for these girls.

Some even think you're too immature for them.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by dave4rella(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin

You're not ugly, you're just broke

Mind you, ugly guys bleep the most beautiful ladies
I think you should work on your self esteem.

Maybe the girl is indirectly admiring you but you can't decode.
Be a real Nigga
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by solex2346: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Not only ugly,you are also hungry. Ajepako1!
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by tk4rd: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Pics
On a second thought, Maybe you are feeling depressed by the way she replied you outrightly..
See, you're not ugly.
But then, you're not cute.
Relax from her side.
She already knows the type of guys she can fall for, and you are not it. So, don't waste your energy on her.
If you persist, then Friendzone is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Ibfpleasant(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Let see the lady pics so as to tell if you can be her boyfriend or her acquaintance..
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are the kind of guy that seunmomoh is looking for and thank God she is readily available now. So go for her
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
MrCork:

..but but don't u people in that Nigeria plaace hav nice names like robin, Ryan,Luke, Terry or Connor.....bro wha the heck is Felix??
....and then u complain women ignore u!!(No oofeense) angry

You f*ucktard. Felix stems from Latin which means happy or lucky. It's a very popular name in Germany, Netherland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Romania, France, Hungary, Portugal and Spain.

People like you are stuck in the mud till the high tide overcome you.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by emergingstars: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Are you single and looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, send your details, picture and phone number to high-match@outlook.com. We will connect you with the kind of person you request for and its private, no one knows you are searching, then its absolutely free

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by srclark: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
you for no upload the second pic. you look ugly And old there..
this guy face na die and people like this can TOAST them go use toasting reset woman dna

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Chybyke1992: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
BABA GO AND MAKE MONEY AND SEE HOW YOU WILL GLOW.. DONT FEEL BAD WHEN THEY THROW SUCH WORDS TO YOU.. NO MAN IS UGLY POVERTY CAN ONLY BRING OUT THE BEAST IN YOU!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.