Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (75455 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out / "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by franchasng: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
tropaz:
Bro, na sense you need
grin grin grin grin

How can a grown up be thinking this way in 2019

Davido is not handsome yet he smashes the hottest chicks in the world.

Shatta Wale is not handsome yet he dig hottest chicks!

Phyno weh girls call mosquito leg when he was broke is now the crush of every girl now that he is doing well financially.

Jay Z is ugly but hottest girls around the world die for him.

Kanye West is not handsome but he is married to one of the sexiest woman on earth; Kim Kardashian.

Stop demoting yourself....no man is ugly, it is only a man's pocket that can decide if he is handsome or ugly.

A physically handsome man with ugly pocket will find it difficult to get girls of his desire, he will only be getting ugly old ladies who are usually obsessed with physical look of men.

Trust me, that lady must be ugly because it is mostly ugly ladies that are obsessed with a man's physical look.....pretty ladies focus on the man's pocket, sadly cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Budline1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Believe me someone is uglier than you and he got a girlfriend

He's not even ugly. My friend isn't as good looking as he is and he change girlfriends everyday. Why? Because he's confident and he knows what Naija girls want to hear, which is LIES.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by tropaz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
A MAN OBVIOUSLY IN HIS MID OR LATE 30S IS CONCERNED ABOUT HIS LOOKS INSTEAD OF SEEKING FINANCIAL STABILITY. SEYI MAKINDE STARTED HIS COMPANY AT 26. WITH ALL THE WAHALA IN THIS COUNTRY, THIS MAN STILL DEY REASON WOMAN MATTA

franchasng:
grin grin grin grin

Phyno weh girls call mosquito leg when he was broke is now the crush of every girl now that he is doing well financially.

Kanye West is not handsome but he is married to one of the sexiest woman on earth; Kim Kardashian.

Stop demoting yourself....no man is ugly, it is only a man's pocket that can decide if he is handsome or ugly.

A physically handsome man with ugly pocket with find it difficult to get girls of his desire, he will only be getting ugly ladies who are usually obsessed with physical look of men.

Trust me, that lady must be ugly because it is mostly ugly ladies that are obsessed with a man's physical look.....pretty ladies focus on the man's pocket, sadly cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by gnykelly(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask

you're above average any normal girl should be comfortable with you.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by efex01(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thanks for your comments
For those of you that said i have a low self esteem, that a big lie. I can’t count the numbers of relationships that have been. For now I just want to be on my own. Fortunately I broke up with all my girlfriends last month when relocating to ibadan from Lagos.
So am surprise when people are saying I have a low self esteem, try me by sending your girlfriend number to me. Back in the days of Unilorin. I am just surprised that I got that complement from her for introducing myself.
On getting to their branch to day today, she ask if I want a drinks? I said yes and requested for redbull and she brought 2 , one for me and I actually ask the cashier to deduct money for 3 and take other one. She was surprised because she was not expecting it. Inside life all what she want is attention lol.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by alexola20(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Sweeetheart(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
you're not ugly because all God's creature are awesome but you're too dumb for uploading your pics

ugliness is not just define with facial attributes, your naivety is worrisome
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by davedan88(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
This is the most useless post I have read all day. Is this suppose to be a news or what? If you meet a lady and she said u are ugly it implies that u are not her type of man either financial or you are not sociable. Brother go look for a gal who knows your worth instead of coming here to disturb us with pix....
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Bethelstar(f): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
You're just there... Not ugly and not ------
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by owowa145(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Ugly guy I agreed
Must I have a car or use I phone beg before can be called I handsome guy
Wetin dey worry u. Relax, u na Mr World na. See as u bite lips with swag. Just go hustle, u go see d difference grin
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by bonnyhope: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
I don't know why guys disturb themselves so much because of women issues
To the extent of uploading your pix
Tue..e for you
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by MrCork: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
You f*ucktard. Felix stems from Latin which means happy or lucky. It's a very popular name in Germany, Netherland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Romania, France, Hungary, Portugal and Spain.

People like you are stuck in the mud till the high tide overcome you. 

...Felix?..is a useless name!(No oofeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Unrated900(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

So what if the local comedian is the one asking this question

That’s a point though,but I doubt it a bit sis.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Cyberfemtex(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are ugly as long as you don't have money. Yep!
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Makefav(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
MrHistorian:
Someone is trolling someone.
you are funny d lady too like you, but she call ur attention indirectly, now u are ruminating on her comments, she just passed message to you ironically that she like you
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Makefav(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
The lady in question should be Igbo or Delta
ou are funny d lady too like you, but she call ur attention indirectly, now u are ruminating on her comments, she just passed message to you ironically that she like you
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by odisman(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Every body is just saying hustle, make money and all that. Fine but looking at his pix closely, his hair is unkept, his skin needs some moisturising cream,
Please, we guys should really care about how we look, personal hygiene, body carriage, how we speak etc. Don't just see all as girly.
I am tired of seeing lots of dirty looking guys around both old and young.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by odisman(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Makefav:
ou are funny d lady too like you, but she call ur attention indirectly, now u are ruminating on her comments, she just passed message to you ironically that she like you
This can as well be true. Women Cannot easily be predicted. Sometimes, they say the opposite of what is in their mind. Honestly, one needs God wisdom to understand them.
Little wonder marriages don't last because this is one of the greatest problems. Lack of better understand of women are wired.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
i need a girlfriend should be the tittle of your post
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
I'll reserve my comments.
Hows your personality though?
modified.
Im typing sh!t, sorry. You're okay dear. Although like i stated earlier, personality matters alot. Pardon my earlier statement, i was trying to troll but i feel guilty.
females and their pretendings here u are saying personalitiez matters a lots U r lying
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
stopdisturbing yourself u werent born to impress girls
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by omotoyossi(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol you're not even average..you're above average.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by joepepsy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kneel down let me pray for you.
SkinnyNigga:
you for no upload the second pic. you look ugly And old there..
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by ogawisdom(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask

Make money first and you will know that u are very handsome. The problem is that u are a broke ass.

Imagine having a good job DT pays 400k monthly, a nice Lexus like rx 330 n a well furnished apartment. 20 girls will beg to be ur girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Kennyswagzz: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
grin grin grin grin

A physically handsome man with ugly pocket will find it difficult to get girls of his desire, he will only be getting ugly old ladies who are usually obsessed with physical look of men.

you didn't mention lil Wayne ..
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by highdon(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Believe me someone is uglier than you and he got a girlfriend

U go make heaven so
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by JABB(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
E DON REACH ALREADY grin
ArcFresky:
grin lol, u no ugly, but you no fine.... Better remove ur post before e reach fp...

But on a second thought,
are you broke?
Do you have a car?
Do you use a samsung or an iphone?

If no, you are ugly oohhh, guy angry
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by SkinnyNigga: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
joepepsy:
Kneel down let me pray for you.
*kneels down
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by stevups(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are handsome! Talk to girls by complimenting them. Nah you you go tire!

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by HitSong: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Pics
On second thought, I ALMOST called you UGLY, old and senseless but I changed my mind... grin
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Zoroaster: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
grin grin grin grin

kanye west is a fine man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.