Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) (42562 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by hakunamatata00(m): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oponu,U can never win them laye laye
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by motionarena: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
I know this guys fell for their tricks in ikeja.

U can neva win in this game they only allow you too win and chop your money again.
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Ebukax(f): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Emceesaka:
I have once be a victim before at Berger along Mile 2 area, the day was a memorable day to me because they chop all my money finish to the extent of nothing with me again, I treck from Berger to Pako Aguda area with nobody to console me. I nearly cry that day because I wanted to add up to the money with me that's why I played the game but unfortunately the game na big scam.
Haha me na ladipo
I nearly trek from ladipo to aguda
Surulere Nnobi street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
It is a simple sleight of hand. Whatever was in one of the boxes was slipped out very early in the video. Watch his left hand. When he began moving the boxes he specifically held one of the boxes with his left hand and moved it to the end of the table toward him and that was when the item in it was slipped out to the ground possibly.

Everyone is so focused on the moving boxes they easily missed his sleight of hand.

This is why no object remained in any of the 3 boxes at the end of the video. Simple magician trick called sleight of hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by hakunamatata00(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oponu Trader, those guys can't lose to you laye laye
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by osayuwamwen(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dec period 3years ago I lost 10k to this pple I was lucky dat day cus I was having abt 150k with me nd it wasn't even my money.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
KevMitnick:
She is currently singing Black and Yellow... grin
Just like trading options, forex, crypto, or sports betting, Never use what you can't afford to lose. Lol... grin
Louder!!!

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
sykeng:
The day I wanted to play, I watched from a distance first. What I observed was disheartening. I discovered they were about 6 persons in collaboration to scam passers by.

If I b soldier, those boys for hear wiannnnnnn that day.

this game is made for you to lose...and even if a lucky person does win, you cannot leave the area without their accomplice getting that money back from you (one way or the other)
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by loabb2(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
kingxsamz:

No one sent the trader any message.
No one forced her to play.
That's why it's called gamble, you either win or lose.
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
lekspot01:
[color=#550000][/color]
Lol, trading forex or crypo is not gambling anyway because that is what we do and we make living from it.
A lot of scams are involved..
Pay 20 get, 60k in 24hrs style is funny. .
They are fake investment.. People get scammed because of their own greed!!

3 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by ikwedim(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
No one has ever won this except their members. I was once a victim but not again
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by motionarena: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Proffdada:
even if she tries to pick the right one ,those cronies will misdirect her . they are all in it
you can neva get d right one it has been manipulated.

Even if u they allowed you to

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Once you can't see the patsy, you're the patsy
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
lekspot01:
[color=#550000][/color]
Lol, trading forex or crypo is not gambling anyway because that is what we do and we make living from it.

forex/crypto is the exact same thing as gambling on football.... MANY are losing money via Forex/crypto, just like others do via bet9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
That guy wearing Fake Gucci grin man! that is got be the Fakest Gucci Shirt i ve ever had the Displeasure of seen. grin

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Very simple trick, we learn this in Sorccery School. hocus pocus!
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by adekennis(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dagger111:
Some days back, 3guys used gambling and dubious trick to extort money from a minor right b4 me, mo ya look away. �Luckily for him, he saw us being a military personnel, he cried to us and explain d whole trick dey (the guys) used to coerced him in playing d game, we jst walked there majestically and pleaded on his behalf, yes dey return back his money. In view of d aforementioned, Jst lik sports betting, dice and wath, Never use wat you can't afford to bet and later lose it. Lol..�At d end ehn, the matter wil draw water 4rm ur eyes and same pple dat initiated you erstwhile will mock u. In the end, you'll b left open and out in the cold. Still laffing dis mumu girl��

You must be a nice military personnel to even plead..Some would have approach those bastards with some dirty slaps which they rightly deserve..lol. ..bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:
Very simple trick, we learn this in Sorccery School. hocus pocus!

lol, you can clearly see from the very beginning of the video (1st second), how he gets the thing close to the edge of the table to get rid of what is inside... its just a cheap hand trick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

lol, you can clearly see from the very beginning of the video (1st second), how he gets the thing close to the edge of the table to get rid of what is inside... its just a cheap hand trick.
Absolutely! grin
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Kingfisher222(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nawa oooo shocked
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by sLentlover7778(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Inside life.. grin grin grin

lumiday:
See as this woman dey laff, this life ehn, matter wey dey draw water from someone eyes na wetin some people dey use laff
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by LoudlyMouthed: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
The chief doctor started searching for which side d brain was kicked

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by BilltheDON(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lolz... Just coming back from sanko.... BAN
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by FemolasticA: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
1-0
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Originality007:
Dudu lo je....I remember this guys back in Akure, at the front of Akure city hall in Old Garage. u can't win dem

Because they're not honest. When what you think you're looking at is not there at all, how one go win?
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by rottennaija(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
danny56:
These guys are all gang members, very few victims there; usually you won't know until they put you in the middle of their tricks. undecided

I was almost a victim one time until a man I didn't know pulled me out of their midst, acted as though I was his brother and i just played along oo. Lazy 419 youths...

Exactly. It's a shell game. Most guys coming around to play and lose their money are actually members of the gang.

I once stop by trying observe what they were doing. Some people will come, play, lose 5H, some will win. At some point, the guy turn around and urge me to play, (It works more if you have a measure of greed) not knowing that I was there mainly to observe their trick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nickisindigo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
I was send on an errand to buy petrol naso I branch, it was as if I dey under spell I just kuku tell marle say the money lost
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Originality007: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
maasoap:

Because they're not honest. When what you think you're looking at is not there at all, how one go win?

that is y u can't win
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by fbabs(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
ornicus:
Once you can't see the patsy, you're the patsy

Word of Wisdom
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by fbabs(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
rottennaija:

Exactly. It's a shell game. Most guys coming around to play and lose their money are actually members of the gang.

I once stop by telling observe what they were doing. Some people will come, play, lose 500H, some will win. At some point, the guy turn around and urge me to play, (It works more if you have a measure of greed) not knowing that I was there mainly to observe their trick.

U wise o
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by showafrica(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
danny56:
These guys are all gang members, very few victims there; usually you won't know until they put you in the middle of their tricks. undecided

I was almost a victim one time until a man I didn't know pulled me out of their midst, acted as though I was his brother and i just played along oo. Lazy 419 youths...

The trick is clear... Non of the wallet carry the thing.. But when the guy wan open the last one he will put the thing there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days / Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her / EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.