Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) (42560 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by fbabs(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:
It is a simple sleight of hand. Whatever was in one of the boxes was slipped out very early in the video. Watch his left hand. When he began moving the boxes he specifically held one of the boxes with his left hand and moved it to the end of the table toward him and that was when the item in it was slipped out to the ground possibly.

Everyone is so focused on the moving boxes they easily missed his sleight of hand.

This is why no object remained in any of the 3 boxes at the end of the video. Simple magician trick called sleight of hand.

Thanks for your well detailed explanation
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Who send her to gamble, she's not serious, she should cry very well, good for her.
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by rottennaija(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
fbabs:

U wise o

Sometimes you just have to observe things.

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by phillippians(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
danny56:
These guys are all gang members, very few victims there; usually you won't know until they put you in the middle of their tricks. undecided

I was almost a victim one time until a man I didn't know pulled me out of their midst, acted as though I was his brother and i just played along oo. Lazy 419 youths...
They defrauded me of my 12k cash I wanted to use to travel to Ibadan one Sunday Morning in kola market, Lagos, in December last year. Was so painful, I couldn't do anything cos they were more than 30 of them all gang members looking like cultists, I believed they were even armed. After collecting all that was on me, they advocated I stake my phone, Just imagine! I just kuku walka commot before they will injure me and I will have to go n spend more than 12k on treatment. Health is wealth...!
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by GMbuharii: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
lumiday:
See as this woman dey laff, this life ehn, matter wey dey draw water from someone eyes na wetin some people dey use laff
Lolsssssss
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by millionboi2: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Duggedised12:
Only a novice plays this nonsense. Their best decoy are the ladies they use, many people see women joining and following them to shout those their cordinated chorus of "uuuu" "ahhhhh". If you are not careful just standing there to watch they can pick your pocket. I am sure the woman behind her is part of the gang.
uuuhh ahhhh

My Belle oooo
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by millionboi2: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
lekspot01:
[color=#550000][/color]
Lol, trading forex or crypo is not gambling anyway because that is what we do and we make living from it.
football beting is far far better than forex.......see forex trader see sucide and not healthy at all.
Don't pretend4me ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Awaja(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
She go do money ritual,they now used her for the rituals instead,fonfojuakpa is a crime

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by KevMitnick: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
lekspot01:
[color=#550000][/color]
Lol, trading forex or crypo is not gambling anyway because that is what we do and we make living from it.
lol.. It's pure gambling. I wouldn't want to argue with you on this. The fact is that you stake an amount of currency and try to predict the event of the market rising or falling, that's like trying to predict if a team will win or lose. I'd like to know why you think it isn't gambling.
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by ofem89(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
na so my neighbour send him pikin to go sell doughnut where she borrow money to use pay school fee for the son and eventually she got the money (#10,000) and since it was on Friday she decided to trade with it on Saturday in order to raised profit from it before going to school on Monday to pay the son's school fee, after preparing the doughnut she gave it to him to go n sell and after selling on his way back he saw those fraudsters n decided to multiply the money by gambling guess what they ate the whole money n he started pleading with dem to no avail.when he got home still crying the mum ask him why r u crying he said I used the whole money I sold to gamble n they ate the whole money the next is story.pls avoid gambling if u value what's u have
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
Okay I just lost mine to bayernmunich now too
Who else lost?
Salzburg spoil my own o!
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
adekennis:

You must be a nice military personnel to even plead..Some would have approach those bastards with some dirty slaps which they rightly deserve..lol. ..bless you.

Thanks for the honour man!

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by walteriyke: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerian police Wii see them and pass
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Skepticus: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
phillippians:

They defrauded me of my 12k cash I wanted to use to travel to Ibadan one Sunday Morning in kola market, Lagos, in December last year. Was so painful, I couldn't do anything cos they were more than 30 of them all gang members looking like cultists, I believed they were even armed. After collecting all that was on me, they advocated I stake my phone, Just imagine! I just kuku walka commot before they will injure me and I will have to go n spend more than 12k on treatment. Health is wealth...!

Nigerians sha!

Una Greed no be here!!
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by gurusnizkid23: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
I was nominated as the best comedian of the year I.need yr votes guys https://www.lovablevibes.co/afsa-19-voting/ Thanks one love💝💝💝💝💝 select comedian Igolaff
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Akayd2(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2019
That thing is called magic, u can never win. At first they will allow u to win your first and second game before they tell u to play with huge amount. That’s when the magic comes in. It’s only omo ase that fall for that shit. A true Lagosian will face front when u see their gathering
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by webngnews: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by amamahdaniel(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Teetop22(f): 1:17am On Nov 24, 2019
I don't even near them cause no good can come out from there...as a lagosian I dey lookaway...if you no fit wise for Lagos oh boy let leave that for another day lol
lumiday:

You're quite lucky, to watch their show dey fear me sef.
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by 369digital: 3:36am On Nov 24, 2019
She don enter one chance, greed
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by aspiring44: 3:42am On Nov 24, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
grin

Why crying had it been she won she wouldn't have cried

O je dudu , o je pupa ..
.those boys are very bad . The idea thing is when you see Dont just look back keep moving and Dont get attracted for a second .

Those standing around her ate acciomplices.

She is even lucky they didn't molest her .
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 24, 2019
so ppl still fall for this scam cheesy.this format is old nah..since way back in the early 90s thats when they started this scamming format.they will be playing the game on the road to attract mugus and when u see someone wining it will attract u but then the person wining is also a member of their gang.no nigerian suppose to dey fall for this old skool scam.
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Obason22(m): 5:42am On Nov 24, 2019
It happen to me once, on that faithful day I was heading to sch to receive lecture and I saw crowd gathered along street, so I decided to no waten dey sup, on getting there dis criminal was exchanging his hand and asking people to choose d coloured one, I nearly drop my Camon but as God may have it I ended up loosing 1,500. second day they wreck another guy unknown to them d guy na badooo, so he went and organise boyz and that day one of them nearly die as two escape and that is how it ended.
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Danandosky(m): 5:54am On Nov 24, 2019
It's quite unfortunate for the trader, those guys are fraudsters, they are using juju, u can't win dem... I was mobbed by a set at holyghost park in enugu last month... they said why did I stopped to watch their game without playing.... before I knew it Dey collected my wristwatch, money, phone, etc....even police around there collaborate with them, they told me to go report to police dat police can't do dem anything.... I just went to 82 division & carry my soldier friends & my items came out except my memory card Dey exchanged from my phone.... just avoid them

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Revolva(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2019
Na was wash Dem don do am
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Hades2016(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2019
danny56:
These guys are all gang members, very few victims there; usually you won't know until they put you in the middle of their tricks. undecided

I was almost a victim one time until a man I didn't know pulled me out of their midst, acted as though I was his brother and i just played along oo. Lazy 419 youths...
you sef no smart grin grin
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Jodera: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2019
KevMitnick:

lol.. It's pure gambling. I wouldn't want to argue with you on this. The fact is that you stake an amount of currency and try to predict the event of the market rising or falling, that's like trying to predict if a team will win or lose. I'd like to know why you think it isn't gambling.
If you know the technicalities involved in trading Forex you won't say it's gambling. It goes way beyond just rise and fall. You can't compare it with betting were you just predict and hope. In Forex, successful traders don't predict the market, they analyze it.

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by KevMitnick: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Jodera:
If you know the technicalities involved in trading Forex you won't say it's gambling. It goes way beyond just rise and fall. You can't compare it with betting were you just predict and hope. In Forex, successful traders don't predict the market, they analyze it.
Haven't you seen where punters use machine learning to analyze and predict the outcome of sporting events? They even go as far as using statistics and probability to predict the outcome games. And those involved in arbitrage betting even developed a mathematical formula to calculate if a game will give profits across different bookies...See technicality written all over it. So, they are all the same. grin

2 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Na the Gucci man � i dey feel for
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Jodera: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2019
KevMitnick:

Haven't you seen where punters use machine learning to analyze and predict the outcome of sporting events? They even go as far as using statistics and probability to predict the outcome games. And those involved in arbitrage betting even developed a mathematical formula to calculate if a game will give profits across different bookies...See technicality written all over it. So, they are all the same. grin
Lol...I've been in the two systems and I know that the differences in both are clear. To go deep into analysis in let's say man u vs arsenal.
You talk about current form of both teams
Available players(mostly key players)
History or head to head
And most times, if everything is positive for man u, you'll stake man u to win right. On the match day, anything can happen for man u to either draw or lose that match and ticket cut. Probability of you winning that bet is let's say 6-7/10.

For Forex.
If you see price at a resistance zone after it must have retested it, gave a candlestick pattern for downtrend confirmation, broke a trend line and higher timeframe is confirming your analysis that it's on a downtrend cos it's at a strong resistance level, I tell you 9 out every 10 trades you will be profitable. And that's why someone can make Forex as his means of income and that will be his major source of income in the long run (with his initial capital of just 18k naira) while it's very very difficult for someone to use betting as his means of income, Even if you want to be careful staking only 2odds, Cos of the high unpredictability

2 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by smat101(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
kingxsamz:

No one sent the trader any message.
No one forced her to play.
That's why it's called gamble, you either win or lose.
That stuff right there is not Gambling..

That stuff is broad day robbery...
The even settle police to be able to steal from people...
look at that video well though it didn't start from beginning, She chose that right one... All they three boxes are correct/and wrong at the same time...
They trick lies on how they open the boxes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days / Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her / EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.