Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) (42550 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Elitedezigns: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
That's good for home next time he will learn and never try to involve himself in Amy gambling.
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Badgers14: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dont ever play a game you dont stand a chance of winning

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Newboss(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
2 seconds, everything don burst o
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Overself: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bola146:
grin grin Monkey...
.... Dey work baboon dey chop gringrin
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by realestniggah: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
kingxsamz:

No one sent the trader any message.
No one forced her to play.
That's why it's called gamble, you either win or lose.

Lol.. It a scam there is no winning here.. If you see anyone wining.. It's one of the gang member. It all a con

5 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
KevMitnick:
She is currently singing Black and Yellow... grin
Just like trading options, forex, crypto, or sports betting, Never use what you can't afford to lose. Lol... grin

thats the #1 rule of gambling.... i guess now she "painfully" knows!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by LAUSUG15: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
she can never win. Its a trick
IneedSugarMumy1:
grin

Why crying had it been she won she wouldn't have cried

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by airminem(f): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
She could have ignore... Instead. Greed as alway. Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by lekspot01(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
[color=#550000][/color]
KevMitnick:
Just like trading options, forex, crypto, or sports betting, Never use what you can't afford to lose. Lol... grin
Lol, trading forex or crypo is not gambling anyway because that is what we do and we make living from it.

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Lexusgs430: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Never gamble, if you cannot........... grin
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by lekspot01(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
LAUSUG15:
she can never win. Its a trick
Have been I'm her shoe before.....
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Bola146(f): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Overself:
.... Dey work baboon dey chop gringrin

Don't mind mumu cheesy
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
/
If only tithe payers know___

this is how they will be walking out of church
grin
/
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by ManishSmith(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
For this same table them wan chop me and my bros 2phones and almost 2k omo every where scatter...... When them think say them get madness one even carry stool smash for my bros back but we ain't leaving there without the phone..... Las las na there Oga come resolve the matter them give us phone without memory card.....

2 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Gwagone: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
danny56:
These guys are all gang members, very few victims there; usually you won't know until they put you in the middle of their tricks. undecided

I was almost a victim one time until a man I didn't know pulled me out of their midst, acted as though I was his brother and i just played along oo. Lazy 419 youths...
I almost fall to this at idumota
Lol, very funny day

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
A gathering of gamblers made up of fans from different PL clubs and even fashion designer brands.

Roll call:

Arsenal = present
Man U = present
Newcastle = present
Givenchy = present
Gucci = present

grin grin grin
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by barragan: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's all an act. They are in cahoots. If you as an innocent passerby decides to go watch, they will draw you in and pickpocket you dry.

3 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by sykeng(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
The day I wanted to play, I watched from a distance first. What I observed was disheartening. I discovered they were about 6 persons in collaboration to scam passers by.

If I b soldier, those boys for hear wiannnnnnn that day.

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by dannybrasky(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
1999 I used my transport money take play this thing for sango otta,I lost na em my eye clear. I trekked from Sango otta to oshodi that day before a good samaritan helped me get home. For 3 days I no get myself grin Since den if i see where dem dey play am na to just yinmu move on grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
lumiday:
See as this woman dey laff, this life ehn, matter wey dey draw water from someone eyes na wetin some people dey use laff
The way the babe take burst cry dey funny na, if I dey there I go still laff. E get who send her message? grin

2 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
KevMitnick:

The MMM spirit is still dwelling in her, it leaves you once you lose and then reality sets in immediately as well

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by PurestBoy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
This is a drama looking at the lady beside him laughing. This is a fake news

The lady laughing is actually among the guys, they have ladies and old men among them to confuse the unsuspecting victims. They are also available around mokola roundabout Ibadan, we grew up together so them dey look face

3 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Godhatesodomy: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by kadiri3(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
Okay I just lost mine to bayernmunich now too
Who else lost?
that game Na ov2.5 what u give for the game?
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
danny56:
These guys are all gang members, very few victims there; usually you won't know until they put you in the middle of their tricks. undecided

I was almost a victim one time until a man I didn't know pulled me out of their midst, acted as though I was his brother and i just played along oo. Lazy 419 youths...

My friend fell for it years ago at the bar beach in Lagos, those guys are nice though because they gave us transport fare from the money we lost to their tricks grin
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Proffdada: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
even if she tries to pick the right one ,those cronies will misdirect her . they are all in it
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by bluefilm: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Low budget Bet9ja don chop am. grin
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Emceesaka: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
I have once be a victim before at Berger along Mile 2 area, the day was a memorable day to me because they chop all my money finish to the extent of nothing with me again, I treck from Berger to Pako Aguda area with nobody to console me. I nearly cry that day because I wanted to add up to the money with me that's why I played the game but unfortunately the game na big scam.

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Dagger111(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Some days back, 3guys used gambling and dubious trick to extort money from a minor right b4 me, mo ya look away. �Luckily for him, he saw us being a military personnel, he cried to us and explain d whole trick dey (the guys) used to coerced him in playing d game, we jst walked there majestically and pleaded on his behalf, yes dey return back his money. In view of d aforementioned, Jst lik sports betting, dice and wath, Never use wat you can't afford to bet and later lose it. Lol..�At d end ehn, the matter wil draw water 4rm ur eyes and same pple dat initiated you erstwhile will mock u. In the end, you'll b left open and out in the cold. Still laffing dis mumu girl��

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Ebukax(f): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
This thing wey chop my phone money for ladipo market mushin side
I go ladipo to buy phone na hem I see this stuff decided to try my luck
If not for the grace of God
I for trekk go back house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website / Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.