Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) (42561 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by smat101(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jodera:
Lol...I've been in the two systems and I know that the differences in both are clear. To go deep into analysis in let's say man u vs arsenal.
You talk about current form of both teams
Available players(mostly key players)
History or head to head
And most times, if everything is positive for man u, you'll stake man u to win right. On the match day, anything can happen for man u to either draw or lose that match and ticket cut. Probability of you winning that bet is let's say 6-7/10.

For Forex.
If you see price at a resistance zone after it must have retested it, gave a candlestick pattern for downtrend confirmation, broke a trend line and higher timeframe is confirming your analysis that it's on a downtrend cos it's at a strong resistance level, I tell you 9 out every 10 trades you will be profitable. And that's why someone can make Forex as his means of income and that will be his major source of income in the long run (with his initial capital of just 18k naira) while it's very very difficult for someone to use betting as his means of income, Even if you want to be careful staking only 2odds, Cos of the high unpredictability

My Friend shut up... candlestick kee u there..
9 out of 10 fire...
That's how one "Professional Forex" Trader took us from here to one WhatsApp group...
I have initially made up my mind I won't invest o...
I just wanted to join the group and listen to people testimonies.
But this guy is good with words, He kept on talking and trying to convince us. Finally I said lemme invest with what I can afford to loose...
He promised us at least 40% ROI every month...
I pushed in 100dollars...
Common first month he couldn't deliver...
up till today story... and the idiot is still telling more people to invest..
After giving excuses for months that's when I started feeling it... That's when I knew I can't afford to loose 100 dollars
betting o, Forex o, crypto o...
All of them are the same unless u have a wonderful strategy which will still fail las las...
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Jodera: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
smat101:

My Friend shut up... candlestick kee u there..
9 out of 10 fire...
That's how one "Professional Forex" Trader took us from here to one WhatsApp group...
I have initially made up my mind I won't invest o...
I just wanted to join the group and listen to people testimonies.
But this guy is good with words, He kept on talking and trying to convince us. Finally I said lemme invest with what I can afford to loose...
He promised us at least 40% ROI every month...
I pushed in 100dollars...
Common first month he couldn't deliver...
up till today story... and the idiot is still telling more people to invest..
After giving excuses for months that's when I started feeling it... That's when I knew I can't afford to loose 100 dollars
betting o, Forex o, crypto o...
All of them are the same unless u have a wonderful strategy which will still fail las las...
lol...
No need for insult bro. There are a lot of scam traders who say dey are good but in reality dey aren't, just as dey are fake pastors who claim dey are genuine but aren't either. That doesn't mean they're no good pastors or traders. I'm not here to convince anyone about Forex. Just want to highlight that it's not the same as betting or gambling.
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by smat101(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jodera:
lol...
No need for insult bro. There are a lot of scam traders who say dey are good but in reality dey aren't, just as dey are fake pastors who claim dey are genuine but aren't either. That doesn't mean they're no good pastors or traders. I'm not here to convince anyone about Forex. Just want to highlight that it's not the same as betting or gambling.
Lemme ask you something...
so you're saying if I give you 100 dollars now...
you will generate daily profit for me abi...?
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Jodera: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
smat101:

Lemme ask you something...
so you're saying if I give you 100 dollars now...
you will generate daily profit for me abi...?
I can't guarantee you daily profit tho, cos market doesn't always give setup daily. Also, I don't do such except if you're my family or very very close friend. I don't need anyone's money to trade or stay profitable, so I don't offer any financial investment. I trade for myself and by myself and get my profit solely on my skills.
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by smat101(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jodera:
I can't guarantee you daily profit tho, cos market doesn't always give setup daily. Also, I don't do such except if you're my family or very very close friend. I don't need anyone's money to trade or stay profitable, so I don't offer any financial investment. I trade for myself and by myself and get my profit solely on my skills.
Good...
Enjoy your money also by yourself...
sorry for being insulting its just that I hate scammers...especially when I see them trying to preach what they themselves have not tried with their hard earned money...
Just do your thing and earn little by little...
Greed is dangerous
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by NzeSteve(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Once a victim
They empty my wallet and took my phone.. My eyes cleared immediately they collected my phone...
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Jodera: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
smat101:

Good...
Enjoy your money also by yourself...
sorry for being insulting its just that I hate scammers...especially when I see them trying to preach what they themselves have not tried with their hard earned money...
Just do your thing and earn little by little...
Greed is dangerous
No hard feelings for the insults, I truly understand. There are many scammers Forex especially in crypto. Mostly people enter into Forex to become millionaire overnight, not knowing you need to follow the process just like other professions. That's what "finish" most people.
And thanks for your advice
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Cymix: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
na them
show me the fine girl that's the name
this people are not actually gamblers they are fraudsters cus even if you show them the said fine girl they will still collect your money sometimes i am forced think and say that they use charms my experience with them in the city Abakaliki made me think so

God really saved me that day but 2k has gone already
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Cymix: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
NzeSteve:
Once a victim
They empty my wallet and took my phone.. My eyes cleared immediately they collected my phone...

my 2k went like went
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Cymix: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
danny56:
These guys are all gang members, very few victims there; usually you won't know until they put you in the middle of their tricks. undecided

I was almost a victim one time until a man I didn't know pulled me out of their midst, acted as though I was his brother and i just played along oo. Lazy 419 youths...

The time my 2k went like went
that was when my eyes opened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days / Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her / EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.