Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. (48872 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by peaceful27: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
I found out the woman I want to marry is HIV positive when we went for HIV test.

She is the reason for who I am today.
She is the one that connect me to a wealthy man that gave gave me contracts that made me a rich person today.

She stood and believe in me that I have the potential.

I love her so dearly but she had the virus.

I don't know what to do.

Help me

HIV i s not a virus, it is due to low immune system build her immune system with fruits and vegetables...
drugs can not build your immune system

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by ud4u: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
I found out the woman I want to marry is HIV positive when we went for HIV test.

She is the one that connect me to a wealthy man that gave gave me contracts that made me a rich person today.

I don't know what to do.

Help me

Go to the Lords Chosen Church, that was where my husband's cousin went and he was healed.

Just give it a trial.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by lyndaway(f): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Make your decision
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by OdefaGirl(f): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Quality20:
u shdnt leave her o. the contracts u flexing on today may well have come at d expense of d infection she is now carrying

#Word#
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
u dont need any advice my guy, u dont love her thats why u are here asking about our opinion in marrying her. if you really love her u would'nt have come to here seeking for advice. i would marry my gf if she is hiv+ and have hepatitis, herpes ,clamydia, staphylococcus, pneumonicoccus, streptococcus e.t.c because i love her SO MUCH without her i would die then why would i be afraid of viruses and bacterias

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by HumorSexNmiLFs: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
I want hot steaming lovemaking with a sweet sumptuous succulent milf. I am a nympho ,slim, 5.8", 65kg. 9 inches monstrous Veiny dick. I am at least 7/10 on a scale of being good looking. I am very good with cunnilingus and I can create wonders with my tool. Ladies 35 above, pls DM. Picture proof and evidence solidly available.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Meti99(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
.?.?.?.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Quality20:
u shdnt leave her o. the contracts u flexing on today may well have come at d expense of d infection she is now carrying

You don't have to say this. You do not know the individual. The statement before your first full stop was more than enough. angry
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sterope:
Life expectancy, possibility of having a HIV negative baby, more research on HIV than Sickle cell and you don't want to compared the quality of life.

Still no point..
HIV is a disease, Sickle Cell is a disorder.
They're on different pages.
Prove your point.
Give me a link to prove that Sickle Cell Disorder is worse than Hiv

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Tonyspecial(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Sunsets: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
You know what to do. Encourage her to take her drugs and stand by her. She stood by you. With low viral load, she can't pass it on to you or your kids. After all, you said you love her. Love conquers all. If you doubt your future with her, it was not love after all. It was a union of convenience. Don't pity her. Walk away. Let her be.
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Sunsets: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
My 100% thoughts.
aminu114:
u dont need any advice my guy, u dont love her thats why u are here asking about our opinion in marrying her. if you really love her u would'nt have come to here seeking for advice. i would marry my gf if she is hiv+ and have hepatitis, herpes ,clamydia, staphylococcus, pneumonicoccus, streptococcus e.t.c because i love her SO MUCH without her i would die then why would i be afraid of viruses and bacterias
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Antichristus: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
In today's world, you can go on PrEP or PEP regime whilst she continues to take her medication. She can also have children without passing on the virus. You'll need excellent medical care 24/7. Goodluck.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

HIV is a scam
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by airminem(f): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
What nonesense. All you saying bs, can you make unprotected love with HIV patient?even on the accurate medication application? Iswear, you will never be at ease or have a rest of mind.,be you whoever...iswear it...dam.n
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Dextre(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Plebian:
he cured hiv patients, you dumb,ignorant, scum of the earth.

This bitch,am not the source of your misfortune na. Pls carry ur problem to God,don't transfer your aggressions here. Na myself I blame sha, I should have left you inside the cloud of stupidity hovering around you. Suka!!
I have heard you,he cured. What a retard!! Get the Bleep outta here
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by ronyman(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Marry am na shoo!
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Ekongekongekong: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pray to GOD about it.Don't leave her.with GOD all things are possible. There is nothing GOD cannot Do and by his help things will change for you
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Ekongekongekong: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pray to GOD about it and believe in him.don't leave her.for there's nothing GOD cannot do and by his help things will change for you

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by TGM2015: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
Are you sure of what you type or you re deceiving me.
No, there is no deception in that post.
You can safely marry a HIV positive person, enjoy your spouse the way you want it and have children that will be negative. You can consult a doctor on that or simply do a Google search on "(danger in) marrying HIV positive partner"
I am sure, you will be encouraged.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Rossycee(f): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

If she adheres to her drugs strictly then she can't transmit the virus to you because she must have attained a viral load suppression. You can also be administered PrEP when you intend to have children. There are many discordant couples out there but at the end it's your decision to make.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by danot1030: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
Because of her monetary value in his life?

I can see you wish the guy should dump her so you can lure your way into his life especially now that he's made rich by another woman.

Don't let me call you a thief o...
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by xavuv: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Indebt** what!

Very sad nonsense u wrote.
Just sad.

dagreat4:
My brother you know what to do.what to do is the right thing which is to marry her.HIV get cure.What happen to love is as strong(er)than death?if her influence got u to where u are today as u say,u are eternally indebted to her.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
Because of her monetary value in his life?
don't be stupid.
learn to read well don't be a slow poke.
the woman in question isn't rich but she linked the op to a wealthy man who changed the op's life
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by favour32(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Marry her and share her status too.... that is love or love in sharing shocked
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by treatise: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
you are wrong, I love her for who she is and not the money.
please marry her and shower love on her, she needs your support more than ever. Medication is key and I know you guys must have been making love and I strongly believe you cannot contract it apparently because of your BIO or grace. Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
danot1030:

I can see you wish the guy should dump her so you can lure your way into his life especially now that he's made rich by another woman.

Don't let me call you a thief o...
if you were smart, you would have read my comment to the op explaining why i wrote what i did. The know the moniker i quoted and why i asked him that question.
EmptyCoconutHead:
don't be stupid.
learn to read well don't be a slow poke.
the woman in question isn't rich but she linked the op to a wealthy man who changed the op's life
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
is she the one that told you she is positive
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by bonnyhope: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
nairalee:
Okay now it's very clear and obvious people are now cooking up relationship stories on nairaland to make the forum interesting.

My question is if Seun pays or just for likes and attention. If Seun is paying please I'm interested o. I'm a professional cock and bull story inventor.

I swear most stories here are cooked

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by profsomebody(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
tokrizy:
I have got airtel card 8k for sale at cheaper rate..I mistakenly recharged 10k instead if 1k from my account..pls I wanna sell at good rate quote me if u re interested
Price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel / A Nairalander Wedding In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.