Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. (48876 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Lotusgoddess(f): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
I found out the woman I want to marry is HIV positive when we went for HIV test.

She is the reason for who I am today.
She is the one that connect me to a wealthy man that gave gave me contracts that made me a rich person today.

She stood and believe in me that I have the potential.

I love her so dearly but she had the virus.

I don't know what to do.

Help me

If truly you love her and not just because she helped you get a good connection that turned your life around financiallly, then go ahead. I work in the health sector and closely with HIV patients, most are living normal lives with kids that are negative and spouses that are negative and still support their wives/husbands.
So far her viral load is low and she adheres to her medication, you're good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by BammyJJS: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
0ppa:

No, because self-satisfaction in a person is what matters in marriage.
have you thought about your unborn children?
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by deltateam: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
I found out the woman I want to marry is HIV positive when we went for HIV test.

She is the one that connect me to a wealthy man that gave gave me contracts that made me a rich person today.

I don't know what to do.

Help me

You don't have to marry her to show your gratitude. You can ensure she doesn't lack for material things. Load her account with money.

Make her smile, call her etc
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by deltateam: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

If she follows her medication strictly, you can't contact HIV from having sex with her raw because her viral load is low.

Don't give someone an advice you won't take because its hypocrisy.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Ukodo1123: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
If u like be ++++ and u connect me to top
Instead of me to leave u na HIV go leave
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by nanaman(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Seriously, we have a lot do on orientation and re-orientation of the next generation. It's as if NOA or parents are too busy to do their job or the youths have failed to be current with latest trend on how issues are handled. HIV is not a death warrant. We have lots of health issues worse than HIV that you won't even wish your enemy.

Most of you us have had s.x without protection in the last 2yrs, we don't know our HIV status but here giving advise. Lots of you rarely know what people are going through especially in marriages. You don't know their are lots of hurdles in life and lots of issues in marriage.

Op, HIV is an health challenge you are finding it difficult to handle before marriage. If your spouse is not +ve but later develops another health challenge in marriage, will you continue? See, there are lots of issues you just decide yourself. Life is full of risk. No one knows tomorrow. We are just living on hope and grace. We have seen accident that turned rich men to vegetable.

Yinka Ayefele was married before he had an accident which made him paraplegic. The wife did not because of that leave him because kids were not forthcoming. Today, she's a mother of triplets enjoying the fruit her labour. She can eat and travel to anywhere she likes. The husband is capable.

If you think you cannot cope, don't marry her out pity or leverage on her assistance on your way to the top. She can be an angel sent o do that on behalf of your creator. Marry her because you love her and no attachments whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Mariangeles(f): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
4ckz:
If you are ready to obey rules for the rest of your life, and also ensure that your wife obeys the same rules then go ahead.

There have been and are still families with a HIV positive spouse and while the other spouse and the children are all negative.

However she must have to stick to her medications, medical appointments, tests, because she should have it in mind that she is no longer looking after only her health, but that of yours as well.

At the end follow your heart.

I would marry a HIV positive woman if I think she is the one for me.
Brave heart!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by armadeo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Money05:

Who day believe account way them just open today? grin

The moderator who pushed this to FP is to blame.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
deltateam:

Don't give someone an advice you won't take because its hypocrisy.
Maybe you should learn how to read?
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by uthlaw: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
No let ur mother swear for you!
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Sapexy11: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please let someone who is +'ve advice him.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Correcton(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
tokrizy:
I have got airtel card 8k for sale at cheaper rate..I mistakenly recharged 10k instead if 1k from my account..pls I wanna sell at good rate quote me if u re interested
, how much u wil for 2k
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Correcton(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Correcton:
, how much u wil for 2k
: 08022306700
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Sterope(f): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by whitedove(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
japa is the code.....dont be stu.pid.....love ko,infactuation ni
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by berrystunn(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

What's the name of the
Movie.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Sunrise258: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
She must have gotten it from one of those big men she introduced you to. Ladies and sugar daddies these days, na God go save we young unmarried men. Men, when you meet a lady who is well connected, and married her for her connection's sake, be ready to accept both the joy & sadness that comes with her. If you leave her now, she will naked and curse you and it will hurt u for her connection u av used to upgrade. Oloshos always have connections in big unexpected places. But if she's decent, and you can cope with her plights, risk of dying early for love, marry her.

(Proverb chp 26 Vs 2 "Good News Version" : Curses cannot hurt you unless you deserve them. They are like birds that fly by and never settle.)
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Codivoar(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

Go see a prophet of God. Jeremiah Omoto of Christ Mercylang

God will use him to heal your lady
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Sterope(f): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Life expectancy, possibility of having a HIV negative baby, more research on HIV than Sickle cell and you don't want to compared the quality of life.

Chi59:

You haven't made a point.
What proof do you have or links that shows that Sickle Cell is more risky than hiv?
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by VBCampaign: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

Marry her. Follow the necessary precautions. You'll be fine.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by starz100: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Follow your mind, however see experts on the disease as well
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by kpolli(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

Answer depends on how she got it
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Starz825(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Op ..op....op.....all these ppl advising u won't marry +ve woman.....think about it
So wat are u saying...he should not marry her abi...stop stigmatizing people...hiv+ can still live...Dem no dey write am for face..so wats there

I just don't get it...i was expecting a support from women here..but no oo na the other way around.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by deltateam: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
when and where??

When you die. At your funeral. cry
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Get infected as well. All nah power of love grin
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by friendl: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Of course you know what to do
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
kini big deal
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

If she follows her medication strictly, you can't contact HIV from having sex with her raw because her viral load is low.

Nah only she be the lady you fit marry ?
If your mind no marry am, abeg find another olosho go marry...
After all, 90% of our ladies are either professional or unprofessional olosho including your si*the*
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by SenecaTheYonger: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Gforce2015:

Nah only she be the lady you fit marry ?
If your mind no marry am, abeg find another olosho go marry...
After all, 90% of our ladies are either professional or unprofessional olosho including your si*the*

Did you just call my sister a prostitute?
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by jomogua(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
YOU marry her, you will die some day!!! You don't marry her, You will still die someday, Life is short Everyone deserve to be happy , Choose What will Make you happy for your entire Life on earth. Im sure you know what it is.. SO GO FOR IT
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by DEWKID(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Anacondaprick:

How una dey Take input that green symbol

here is how you can use them
NOTE: remove every "*"

face___|___sign

smiley = :*)
sad = :*(
cheesy = :*D
:-/ = :*-/
B) = B*)
:X = :*X
tongue = :*P
angry = >:*(

etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel / A Nairalander Wedding In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.