Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. (48854 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Timijo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
I found out the woman I want to marry is HIV positive when we went for HIV test.

She is the reason for who I am today.
She is the one that connect me to a wealthy man that gave gave me contracts that made me a rich person today.

She stood and believe in me that I have the potential.

I love her so dearly but she had the virus.

I don't know what to do.

Help me
You know what to do guy. Afi ton ba tifi ori re gba paro.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by eneyoduke(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Money05:

Who day believe account way them just open today? grin

You shld be use by INEC in future elections monitoring grin cool
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Ademoore07(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Quality20:
u shdnt leave her o. the contracts u flexing on today may well have come at d expense of d infection she is now carrying
very bitter but the truth.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Flytime: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
I found out the woman I want to marry is HIV positive when we went for HIV test.

She is the one that connect me to a wealthy man that gave gave me contracts that made me a rich person today.

I don't know what to do.

Help me
bros think about your children, they will contact the virus,anyway i don't know what to say just follow your heart
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by NurseJay: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

Bro, first check her viral load. If she has been on medication, she should be virally suppressed (meaning she can't infect anyone). And you the negative partner should go on prep whenever you don't wish to use a CD!
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by KanuSE: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
Because of her monetary value in his life?

YES
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Horlaarsco: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by lavenderjade(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

Marry her grin
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by SenecaTheYonger: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
77up:
Pls kindly avoid wrong advice on this faceless forum full of many evil people. Most of them can't even marry an ashmatic patient talk of hiv , think !

I don't know what my post has to do with your reply. So I'm evil because of who I chose to marry?
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by rill: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Una go just dey advise person to do wetin una sef no fit do.
Stick with her, Marry her this, yen yen yen
Easier said than done
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by dagreat4(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
My brother you know what to do.what to do is the right thing which is to marry her.HIV get cure.What happen to love is as strong(er)than death?if her influence got u to where u are today as u say,u are eternally indebted to her.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Equity15(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
this one wey romance topics just full FP today na wa...

well, I have nothing to say. I no like to hear anything about H.I.V shit gets me scared.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Lazerone(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
You can do it if you want to. Just use condom for the rest of your life and you'll be fine. There are medications that'll make your kids HIV negative when she's pregnant. If you live her, then you don't have anything to be afraid of

Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
nairalee:
Okay now it's very clear and obvious people are now cooking up relationship stories on nairaland to make the forum interesting.

My question is if Seun pays or just for likes and attention. If Seun is paying please I'm interested o. I'm a professional cock and bull story inventor.

As for me nothing new on naira land. ... Just like joro
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by LucemFerre: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
These days HIV isn't that serious. There are people who are positive and have Negative Husbands and children. Trust me I know what I'm saying. If the viral load is undetected nothing will happen. Y'all will live until when natural death comes.
If she sticks to her drugs and both of you go for health consultation time to time, y'all will be fiiiiine.
For child birth though, y'all would go to a professional hospital. No be anyhow kwack fit run dat package...
Personally, I wouldn't leave her

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by jibrilELsudan: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
HIV is just a status thing and not a death sentence, so go ahead and marry her.

Besides, if you have been fvcking her without insurance and shooting your hot cum in her mouth, you also do share the positive status. It's takes 6months from the time of infection for the virus to show in any lab test.

So go for another test in 6months then cum report back to us the outcum.

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by babtoundey(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
How do you claim you love someone and you are contemplating leaving her with her challenges. if you love her,.you must accept and embrace her with her health status. That is the true and genuine test of love and care

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by fk001(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
After marriage when the love fades away and you already contracted the HIV. Na that time your eyes go clear.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Uzobethel01: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Treat her and do the needful.... HIV is treatable now. But only if you are sure it hasn't entered AIDS.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by mascot87(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

Let love lead. That's the essence of life. Do what your mind tells you. If you can't overcome such challenge then you wouldn't experience it in the first place. Do what you know when you sleep at night,you will have rest of mind. If you don't have rest of mind then you are doing the wrong thing. As I said earlier, let love lead

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by 4ckz: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
Are you sure of what you type or you re deceiving me.

I am very sure

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by feelme3(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
I know of very close family member that the wife had the virus when they went for test before marriage. They've been married for 5 years now with two beautiful healthy kids. The hubby isn't infected and the kids are both negative.
Even the wife unless you're told you would never know. I think it's all about strictly following the medication and living healthy.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by bluefilm: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sympathy marriage?

God forbid. sad

Now ask yourself this: If you're the one with the HIV, will she agree to marry you?

I believe the answer to that question will enable you to decide on how-to proceed from thence.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Personally, I don't understand what this love nonsense is all about, but if you 'love' her enough to consider getting HIV for her sake, marry her. What could be the worst possible outcome other than the two of you being on anti retrovirals for the rest of your lives? You have the means to buy the drugs anyway.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Lexusgs430: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

Seek medical advice + monitoring + read this link....

https://www.avert.org/living-with-hiv/antiretroviral-treatment/what-does-undetectable-mean
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by PennywysCares(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Quality20:
u shdnt leave her o. the contracts u flexing on today may well have come at d expense of d infection she is now carrying
Exactly my mind

Runz girls are highly connected
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by vicben27(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
we will all die someday Weather HIV or not. take a chance with her follow the rules and live a happy life.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Suremikky(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
tokrizy:
I have got airtel card 8k for sale at cheaper rate..I mistakenly recharged 10k instead if 1k from my account..pls I wanna sell at good rate quote me if u re interested

U village people don nack u apkako dis weekend sorry ehn!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by LyfeJennings(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

Hmmmmmmmmm
O ga o
May God guide you to the right path
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by lessonsoflife: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

Before the test, have you two been having sex with condom?
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by 77up(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

I don't know what my post has to do with your reply. So I'm evil because of who I chose to marry?
Am sorry bro if my comment annoy you ,never meant to insult you but can't you see that advising someone to go ahead in marriage with hiv is more evil?

Why can't you see that maybe they were not meant to be together? I swear ,I can't advice my greatest enemy as such.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by SirLakes: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Jokerman:
Pray
SMH
For what, or that what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.