Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (55487 Views)

UK Police Probe Cop Telling Nigerian Women 'Do Not Call Police On Your Husbands' / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
If Its not for business, if I should have any other reason to give a guy my contact, I think it will just be better I quit that marriage.

Because such contact may land in immoral act.

Although some women are practically lonely.

When husband is out there you don't know where he is, and he will be coming back home 11:30_12pm.
Nobody to talk to except the children. And when the children are asleep , none to talk to again

Such will be hard for even a Godly woman to take.

There's vaccum here that needs to be filled up

5 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by akee01(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
chop wetin?
dollytino4real:
but if i give u go chop clean mouth! pretentious guy
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by homirefacuny(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Amanda4life:
If Its not for business, if I should have any other reason to give a guy my contact, I think it will just be better I quit that marriage.

Because such contact may land in immoral act.

Although some women are practically lonely.

You said it all. Such women are the most vulnerable. The rule is, don't play with fire cos you might get burnt.

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by ALPHABASE: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
anything woman do n.a. crime or sin but wen men do n.a. enjoyment
THIS ONE NA CONFIRM MGBADA shocked

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
during the days of palmchat and Eskimi..many married women found t be lonely and bored hiding under the app..and they will be flirty and mostly open for.conversation.. las las they will drop there contact number.. some are on different social media platforms chatting Wit guys remotely because they are lonely. mind you some of them just like the attention.. not that they wanna sleep with the guys. its common nowadays kos of the smartphone availability...

3 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Kbs468(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
Seriously? Did you just said the above?

As in-you are willing and ready to give another man your contact (Phone number) outside of business clime as a married woman?

For what purpose exactly would you be doing that?

Except if you would tell me about someone who is not happy in her matrimonial home though. Somebody that is experiencing battery in the relationship because I have seen many women leave their marriages for another

And it could start from number exchanges for such to have been triggered.

The above conditioning is the only reason I would take married woman's offering of her contact as not a crime or sin.

Else, It shouldn't be contemplated, Not even by yourself okay
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
OcMichaels:

Promiscuous reasons I guess.

Some did not do white wedding. Even Court wedding.

Like me I don't wear ring.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Weathered: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
are you guilty?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by bizhop01: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Married women sure pass

4 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Slynation(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
It's a mAns world after all....grin
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kilamiti:
Married men, do you still ask for the numbers of single ladies and why?

See , you don't allow someone else to push you into the kind of life that doesn't suit you.

If a man does that , it not should determine your own life style.

I almost became such victim but I realize that I should be me and not the other person.

You know its a sacrifice, for every sacrifice there's a reward.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP

Hit that bench and be suprised that six living things in human passed throuh there bro!
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Rosamystica(f): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kubernetes:
Married women from the western and southern parts play away game.
Why?

Not untill u come here and see what this fulani women selling "Fura d nunu" do with boys working in a building construction site.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Josh44s(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:

If u don’t want to contribute by answering the question simply shut up please. Nobody send you to marry a serial cheat.

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Rosamystica(f): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kbs468:

Seriously? Did you just said the above?

As in-you are willing and ready to give another man your contact (Phone number) outside of business clime as a married woman?

For what purpose exactly would you be doing that?

Except if you would tell me about someone who is not happy in her matrimonial home though. Somebody that is experiencing battery in the relationship because I have seen many women leave their marriages for another

And it could start from number exchanges for such to have been triggered.

The above conditioning is the only reason I would take married woman's offering of her contact as not a crime or sin.

Else, It shouldn't be contemplated, Not even by yourself okay

GRAMMER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by ChristineC: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP
rings doesn't stop anybody from cheating. you do know some married people never used rings to begin with?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by adekS1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
mezarddinny:
see stupid thinking from someone who claims to get reciprocated when flirting. There are various reasons a woman may decide not to wear her ring.
reasons like?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
during the days of palmchat and Eskimi..many married women found t be lonely and bored hiding under the app..and they will be flirty and mostly open for.conversation.. las las they will drop there contact number.. some are on different social media platforms chatting Wit guys remotely because they are lonely. mind you some of them just like the attention.. not that they wanna sleep with the guys. its common nowadays kos of the smartphone availability...

This smartphone has caused a lot of divorce s in marriages.

People run away from their spouses to enable them have a free chat with their lovers.thereby causing a lot of damage to their marriage.

The time they should be home to bond with their family they will waste it somewhere in a bid to flirt thru their smart phone.

Some marriages can be saved in absence of smartphone s.

Most people are married to smartphone .spouses give attention to smartphone s more than their partners

My question is
Are you married to smartphone?

4 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Josh44s:

If u don’t want to contribute by answering the question simply shut up please. Nobody send you to marry a serial cheat.

Sometimes marriage is by luck .

This is a survey to find out if married women can give out their contact s. If yes. What are the reason s?

I think we can all learn from this.

This life can be unfair to some people

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by jclassiq(m): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
FineUsername:

I gave a lady lift on Friday; I asked for her number and she oblige.

I just noticed that she's married; I politely told her that we should keep distance.

Keep wondering why she gave me her contact though.

Me too will like to read comments.

She gave you her contact because you asked. Plus you also did her.a favour first. So your intention was to start wooing her because you gave her a lift? When will Nigerian men have sense sef?

4 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Rejoice5000(f): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2019
mezarddinny:
see stupid thinking from someone who claims to get reciprocated when flirting. There are various reasons a woman may decide not to wear her ring.
Various reasons point out one reason pls,as a married woman why won't u wear ur ring?i can forget to wear my ear rings but not my wedding ring i can't forget dat cos if a car stop for me how i wan take explain to him dat am married not just married after 4 for dat matter.if ur single hoelism neva do u hit the street without ur ring on.except u are above 50 if u are younger wear ur ring biko.

5 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by CsRockefeller(m): 12:16am On Nov 26, 2019
This is my story.

So, I took Opay on this fateful day, stopped at TBS, at my front was this lady heading to VI, Opay guy charged her 1k because she didn't have the application, I stepped in and told her I could book for her with my phone.

She was looking young, fair and beautiful but had a mature voice. I got her a bike, told her I would pay from my account, we exchanged number so that she could call me to pay when the trip comes to an end.

To cut the story short, we started chatting on Watsapp, she wanted to pay back for the N200 I spent, I was having none of it. Then, she promised to help me get a job at her place.

After sometime, I started probing further, I wanted to know more about her, then she goes like "I'm Mrs so and so" I was shocked, I told her I didn't know.

Since then, I stopped chatting with her or asking about the job. I think I also deleted her number.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Omoslim26: 12:26am On Nov 26, 2019
all me I can sey is a huge bunch of those married women are promicious they can go for anything under d trousers

nowadays women don't even have dignity they are so cheap and can open their legs and get laid with little or no convincing at all

shameless women everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by bekpo(m): 12:27am On Nov 26, 2019
mezarddinny:

Pls, what r d reasons, I mean cogent reasons?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Pacesetter123(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2019
OcMichaels:

Promiscuous reasons I guess.
It may not be at all.Have you ever attended a wedding ceremony at Deeper Life or The Lord Chosen church?If not,try n do so n come back here to comment on wedding ring again.

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Pacesetter123(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2019
Princeofasia:
i only Bleep married women, its more of a fetish. nothing turns me on more than fucking her and her husband calling her and she replying while i pound her from behind.
Amend ur ways ASAP
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Pacesetter123(m): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2019
akee01:
chop wetin?
Akara n bread

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Rejoice5000(f): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2019
KingWarri:

U are mad... Who says one must wear wedding ring to signify that he/she is married?

Ewu.... Go spank d woman yansh na.... Ode
Why she no go wear her ring? Abi na only introduction dey do for her head? Abi na Abuja marriage?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:46am On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:

This comment perfectly summarises the kind of lady you are and ultimately gives an hint on the kind of wife you will make. Work on your mind.

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2019
Danzakidakura:
Aunty if you want to shear number because men do same pls shear with me i need your number let yan

Abi naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.