Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (54786 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by owelle22(m): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
anything woman do n.a. crime or sin but wen men do n.a. enjoyment

That's not the answer to the question

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Pacesetter123(m): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Various reasons point out one reason pls,as a married woman why won't u wear ur ring?i can forget to wear my ear rings but not my wedding ring i can't forget dat cos if a car stop for me how i wan take explain to him dat am married not just married after 4 for dat matter.if ur single hoelism neva do u hit the street without ur ring on.except u are above 50 if u are younger wear ur ring biko.
I still ask,do u piple Eva attended a wedding ceremony at Deeper Life or The Lord Chosen church before?Do dey exchange rings?
So it's not a must dat someone should wear a ring to show dat she is married

5 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
i like making friends with every human whether married or single

Now I understand
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 12:51am On Nov 26, 2019
Oduduwa707:

Guy, na me talk am... You no go see 2020, take it! I go show you Yoruba way, iwo omo iran kiran, Oloriburuku, Olofo!

Until you stop your nuisance, you and your destiny dey my palms... I swear... just dey watch! You know sabi me at all... I go use Yoruba deities destroy your life ONLY if you're innocent of the above crimes.... We all know you're guilty as hell! angry

As you dey report me na so Awon Iya mi Oshoronga go dey report you and your mama... Gba be!
As you dey cancel my posts and every other pple posts, na so Awon Iyan mi Oshoronga dey cancel you life small small… Gbagbe!

Once more... Disaster go befall you and your mama before 7 days...

Oloriburuku, Olofo!

Jesus.
They don carry arusi come naira land.
Me don run ooo
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:53am On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
but if i give u go chop clean mouth! pretentious guy

Pls give me that thing ti chop. I won't be like the other guy that will chop and clean mouth wink
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by nedekid: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Princeofasia:
i only Bleep married women, its more of a fetish. nothing turns me on more than fucking her and her husband calling her and she replying while i pound her from behind.
Keep it up.
Hope you also get turned on when you get married and someone if dogging your wife while you are on the phone with her.
Cos bro, it will surely happen. Karma is a bitch grin

3 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Iwanttoto: 1:43am On Nov 26, 2019
ahnie:
Strictly business related deals...

Nothing more!

Oloshoism is also business deal na undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by caracas: 1:44am On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
yes, because happiness is free
So having male friends here n there , despite been a married woman, is what will make u happy?

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by colestephan86: 1:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP
You are an idiot na
A lady told you she is married , with kids
And you insisted her cos she isn't wearing ring. You suppose go rape her na fool.

5 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 26, 2019
KingWarri:

U are mad... Who says one must wear wedding ring to signify that he/she is married?

Ewu.... Go spank d woman yansh na.... Ode

I love when men reply stupid men, that’s the only time they stop and listen. If it was a woman, they’ll look for how to shame her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 26, 2019
colestephan86:

You are an idiot na
A lady told you she is married , with kids
And you insisted her cos she isn't wearing ring. You suppose go rape her na fool.

As in, big fool. I hope his mother is still wearing her ring.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 26, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Various reasons point out one reason pls,as a married woman why won't u wear ur ring?i can forget to wear my ear rings but not my wedding ring i can't forget dat cos if a car stop for me how i wan take explain to him dat am married not just married after 4 for dat matter.if ur single hoelism neva do u hit the street without ur ring on.except u are above 50 if u are younger wear ur ring biko.

But people above 50 still wear rings. It all depends on preference. And why do you need to explain yourself to a complete stranger? Like what’s his business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:
This is my story.

So, I took Opay on this fateful day, stopped at TBS, at my front was this lady heading to VI, Opay guy charged her 1k because she didn't have the application, I stepped in and told her I could book for her with my phone.

She was looking young, fair and beautiful but had a mature voice. I got her a bike, told her I would pay from my account, we exchanged number so that she could call me to pay when the trip comes to an end.

To cut the story short, we started chatting on Watsapp, she wanted to pay back for the N200 I spent, I was having none of it. Then, she promised to help me get a job at her place.

After sometime, I started probing further, I wanted to know more about her, then she goes like "I'm Mrs so and so" I was shocked, I told her I didn't know.

Since then, I stopped chatting with her or asking about the job. I think I also deleted her number.

Why? Getting a job from a married woman is a taboo? Or did she ask for something in return?

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Hangulsaram: 2:24am On Nov 26, 2019
mezarddinny:
see stupid thinking from someone who claims to get reciprocated when flirting. There are various reasons a woman may decide not to wear her ring.
Can you please tell us valid reasons why a married Woman should not put on her ring?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Danzakidakura(m): 2:29am On Nov 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

Mchew
your coitus de scratch you ne ? Give way pls
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Hangulsaram: 2:44am On Nov 26, 2019
Pacesetter123:
I still ask,do u piple Eva attended a wedding ceremony at Deeper Life or The Lord Chosen church before?Do dey exchange rings?
So it's not a must dat someone should wear a ring to show dat she is married
Those ones may looking at them you already know them...hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by ChristmasBells: 3:02am On Nov 26, 2019
FineUsername:

I gave a lady lift on Friday; I asked for her number and she oblige.

I just noticed that she's married; I politely told her that we should keep distance.

Keep wondering why she gave me her contact though.

Me too will like to read comments.
She giving you her number thus not mean she wants to do anything with you my dear could be she just want to be a sister nd a friend for your act of kindness you shown by giving her a lift in your car and you dnt you see any guy on your way driving to help with a lift it would be also nice to help a brother with a lift in your car.

5 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by ChristmasBells: 3:12am On Nov 26, 2019
mezarddinny:
see stupid thinking from someone who claims to get reciprocated when flirting. There are various reasons a woman may decide not to wear her ring.
Uncle pls tell us the reason a legally married woman will decide not to wear her weding ring biko..and if you are married will you be HApPY seeing your wife not puting on her weding ring?

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by DedeNkem: 3:33am On Nov 26, 2019
Nigerian women (both single and married) are known to dish out their numbers to strangers like bubble gums! In fact, some would even force you to have theirs!

In a civilised world like Europe, where I live, their women hardly give out their number to a familiar face, not to talk of, strangers! I think it is self-discipline and they understand the danger of doing so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by CsRockefeller(m): 3:42am On Nov 26, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Why? Getting a job from a married woman is a taboo? Or did she ask for something in return?

To be honest, she didn't ask. To her, she felt she owed me one for the kind gesture I showed her.

When I saw that she will initiate a chat ask questions and go numb when I do the same I told her not to bother about the job again and stopped contacting her.

From the first day I wanted to know what she studied in school to see if there is a way she could help my sister who is studying Nursing since she is into health industry, but, she keeps deflecting even after knowing everything about me and when I try to ask why she isn't forth coming she brings the send me your account no to pay you back for the day statement which was so annoying.

I just couldn't deal with that. I didn't need the money or the job so I just quietly went my way.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by phemy36(m): 4:11am On Nov 26, 2019
maiahsaiah:

No. It shows the guy is a discipline and principle person
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by stormborn28(m): 4:16am On Nov 26, 2019
Amanda4life:
If Its not for business, if I should have any other reason to give a guy my contact, I think it will just be better I quit that marriage.

Because such contact may land in immoral act.

Although some women are practically lonely.

When husband is out there you don't know where he is, and he will be coming back home 11:30_12pm.
Nobody to talk to except the children. And when the children are asleep , none to talk to again

Such will be hard for even a Godly woman to take.

There's vaccum here that needs to be filled up
very good comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by JaneKenedy: 4:29am On Nov 26, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with it. I believe there are many opportunities which are not promising at first. I do give mine depending on your presentation, if you look serious minded, I give. If you start with flirting, I won't give because I already know your reason. Most times, I will demand for the persons card instead of giving my contact. It all depends on my impression about you.

And I always tell my husband my daily ordeal. Even though most times we end up quarrelling that I gave someone my contact.

I mean, you and a stranger had a healthy discussion on something you might want to exploit in future and he asked for your contact, you will tell the person, you are married??

I don't use marriage as excuse to give or not give out my contact.

I even see it somehow, discussing something with you and you present your marital status when nothing has called for it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:

To be honest, she didn't ask. To her, she felt she owed me one for the kind gesture I showed her.

When I saw that she will initiate a chat ask questions and go numb when I do the same I told her not to bother about the job again and stopped contacting her.

From the first day I wanted to know what she studied in school to see if there is a way she could help my sister who is studying Nursing since she is into health industry, but, she keeps deflecting even after knowing everything about me and when I try to ask why she isn't forth coming she brings the send me your account no to pay you back for the day statement which was so annoying.

I just couldn't deal with that. I didn't need the money or the job so I just quietly went my way.

Oh ok, now I understand.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 26, 2019
phemy36:

No. It shows the guy is a discipline and principle person

Learn to ask questions before jumping into conclusion. Now, go back and read the gentleman's reply to my question.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by abdulhayyuadamu: 4:38am On Nov 26, 2019
Spacious 4 bedroom bungalow for SALE in ONITSHA, asking price is 16 million naira, the price is negotiable but if you get buyer for 16 million naira, the house owner will give you a commission of Five hundred thousand naira, call/chat the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a very big 4 bedroom bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bath, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Princeofasia:
i only Bleep married women, its more of a fetish. nothing turns me on more than fucking her and her husband calling her and she replying while i pound her from behind.
I know you're saying this because this is a faceless forum.
can u post this on Facebook where all ur loved ones and friends can see the shit u type up there?

5 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Kubernetes:
Married women from the western and southern parts play away game.
Why?
u must be an ab0ki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:02am On Nov 26, 2019
catoluy:

Typical tasty afonja and chasing married women. Learn from Igbo men and leave married women alone!
what happened to your lionjungle3000 freedom and ur other numerous monikers

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:04am On Nov 26, 2019
Jaymoney5000:

Question.: Must a married woman put on a wedding ring? What if it's a deeper Life woman?? grin grin grin shocked shocked
I'm a deeper life brother.
but that idea our women don't put on ring is what I don't fancy oo.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:06am On Nov 26, 2019
JaneKenedy:
I don't see anything wrong with it. I believe there are many opportunities which are not promising at first. I do give mine depending on your presentation, if you look serious minded, I give. If you start with flirting, I won't give because I already know your reason. Most times, I will demand for the persons card instead of giving my contact. It all depends on my impression about you.

And I always tell my husband my daily ordeal. Even though most times we end up quarrelling that I gave someone my contact.

I mean, you and a stranger had a healthy discussion on something you might want to exploit in future and he asked for your contact, you will tell the person, you are married??

I don't use marriage as excuse to give or not give out my contact.

I even see it somehow, discussing something with you and you present your marital status when nothing has called for it.
all these write up sef u sure say u even fine?
or u look like this married women that after giving birth can't take care of their body but with big stomach and fats everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:22am On Nov 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:
This is my story.

So, I took Opay on this fateful day, stopped at TBS, at my front was this lady heading to VI, Opay guy charged her 1k because she didn't have the application, I stepped in and told her I could book for her with my phone.

She was looking young, fair and beautiful but had a mature voice. I got her a bike, told her I would pay from my account, we exchanged number so that she could call me to pay when the trip comes to an end.

To cut the story short, we started chatting on Watsapp, she wanted to pay back for the N200 I spent, I was having none of it. Then, she promised to help me get a job at her place.

After sometime, I started probing further, I wanted to know more about her, then she goes like "I'm Mrs so and so" I was shocked, I told her I didn't know.

Since then, I stopped chatting with her or asking about the job. I think I also deleted her number.
u be real mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.