Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124059 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by wirinet(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

How would I be after sex in a girl I wanted to settle down with?
Anyway, I have heard u but there is actually nothing else to explain other than than what I saw.
Funny enough, she is here, following this thread too and has commented.
What do you mean by "How would I be after sex in a girl I wanted to settle down with?" So because a man wants to settle down with a lady, he should not be after sex? You guys need to study the differences between male and female psychology. If man does not make sexual advances at a lady, she can start feeling undesirable, which can make her do stupid things to gain her confidence.
Why do you think women spend hours doing make up, doing their hairs for half a day and Wear cloths that you can hardly breath in, or shoes that is very uncomfortable and most times very painful. It all to make themselves desirable to the opposite sex. How do you think she feels after going through all these troubles and pains to gain your attention, only for you to start talking biblical preaching or APC vs PDP?

15 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by whytepawn1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
KevMitnick:
Only about 6% of comments on this topic are from females,... I wonder why... grin
noticed it too.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Heineken(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Odinaka00:
Op stop acting like you 're not pained.. You 're a human being and not a robot..Even if you didn't love her that much you would still be pained knowing that a guy like that bangs her... Imagine how the guy will be banging her after buying her those shoes... Anyways my own be say.. Just try as much as you can to forget about her and move on with your life.. Most importantly focus more on your hustle bro.. Kill your enemies with Success.. Trust me you 'll find someone who is more better looking than your babe

That's why I don't really date Naija gurlz... Any Naija girl wey just fine small... Just small she go get many boyfriends wey dey buy her things... Make them come Southy I swear them go realize say them nor even fine at all..
odi my man.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by awoofawoo: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
That's is it. At least I kept to my words. I assured her when we started that if they would ever be any cause for separation, that it wouldn't come from me.

Beautifully just like me... Complete gentleman a d uncomplicated guy

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ridbell01(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Quiver:
An easy and simple breakup... Enjoy the beauty of singleness mate
my oga we are in the same league now.. Welcome
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Trutherme: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free
'Anything that happen to man happen to him for his own good' This is devastating but you're in good shape bro.

That man could have fathered all your future kids if not for this incident. Some women sef!! Damn cheesy undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
She accepted o. She goes to my elder sis apartment at will and my guys know her. We have gone far. I'm not Dangote but I changed her outlook. Not bragging sha

Inside life
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Daviddson(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
kingkakaone:

Are you for real?
This case cannot be a set-up at all. I don't comment on issues like this but I need to say some things because of you.

First is that the guy saw his wares online and came to get for himself and his girlfriend (OP's now ex). Remember op said he talked with the girl concerning the kind she likes while he was in the shop?

Secondly, op saw that the guy updated his WhatsApp of their club enjoyment(this is someone that is in a no sex relationship with another guy o) that same night.

Thirdly, that her WhatsApp update has destroyed whatever games she wants to play because her conscience is killing her. If it was a game she won't play it alone, he guy would have been aware and they would have stopped the OP right there and explained.

Finally, I want you to stop commenting on this thread please.
You are not helping anyone here with such comments.

Conclusion, how can a lady claim to test someone who is into a no sex relationship with her? What does she want to cement?

Please don't comment here anymore, I don't know why you are trying to deceive the OP.
Are you blind or you simply chose to ignore how I started by saying I was only kidding by saying it was a setup? Or you have lost your sense of humor? This is a very silly comment, pls.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Bobrisky1: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
Are you blind or you simply chose to ignore how I started by saying I was only kidding by saying it was a setup? Or you have lost your sense of humor? This is a very silly comment, pls.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Lol. Leave me na. No be me break up heart o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by whytepawn1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
wirinet:

What do you mean by "How would I be after sex in a girl I wanted to settle down with?" So because a man wants to settle down with a lady, he should not be after sex? You guys need to study the differences between male and female psychology. If man does not make sexual advances at a lady, she can start feeling undesirable, which can make her door stupid things to gain her confidence.
Why do you think women spend hours doing make up, doing their hairs for half a day and Wear cloths that you can hardly breath in, or shoes that is very uncomfortable and most times very painful. It all to make themselves desirable to the opposite sex. How do you feel, she does does this to gain your attention, only for you to start talking biblical preaching or APC vs PDP?
Lols... Easy dude with the tongue lashing, I think the OP was simply in a relationship with the wrong person. The girl in question is not his type period.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

I must confess dude u be man. The way u handled it was the best. Notice how ladies avoided this thread especially the self aclaimed feminist. Nobody in his or her ryt senses will support her . I bet u if the other boyfriend knows about this, he might dump her too. Am actually feeling it 4 u ryt nw because its not easy to just let go like that. stay strong my man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
For walking immediately, you're one of the G.O.A.Ts

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by avalontony(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Free at last! Free at last !
Great God almighty, you are free at last!

Enjoy your freedom bro!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Mutemenot(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
0ppa:
I don't do relationships. I do marriage.

Same can happen in marriage . Just make sure u get the right partner

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready
Be glad 4 all d pvssy u gat & move on.lipsrsealed
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by emonis88: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
KevMitnick:
Only about 6% of comments on this topic are from females,... I wonder why... grin
My guy I noticed it too. They know the truth na so them no go talk for this one. Them know say God open the babe nyash well well. In short this guy suppose go for Thanksgiving.

12 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Skepticus: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:
See them,

I thought Naija girls are all oloshos. Why crying when an olosho breaks up with you? lipsrsealed

So una get gfs offline, na come online to form The Hulk? Una never start. When they knack una heart well well ehn. All of una go turn MGTOW... grin grin

Witch!! grin grin grin

I hate you.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Dollarheist: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:
See them,

I thought Naija girls are all oloshos. Why crying when an olosho breaks up with you? lipsrsealed

So una get gfs offline, na come online to form The Hulk? Una never start. When they knack una heart well well ehn. All of una go turn MGTOW... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by djkaneo(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dimples0303:
Is it... Really? Wow. Fascinating.

I've played my role ^^^^

I'm curious, was it the lack of sex that made you cheat on him?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Heineken(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
oga stop lying! how can u say you're free.
the thing pain u enter bone.
you're just deceiving yourself you're not free

Gbam! thank God I've seen someone who also reasons with me.

hahahahah you're a mad man sir

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Mutemenot(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Op, just let the guy know what is going on. She should fail in both relationship. I don't pity shit like her

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dude you are so cool. Nuf respect for you man. Allow the greedy sneaky deceptive gal go. You will surely meet a God sent girl. Imagine say you make mistake marry the girl.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by wirinet(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
whytepawn1:

Lols... Easy dude with the tongue lashing, I think the OP was simply in a relationship with the wrong person. The girl in question is not his type period.
Forget that thing. I started life (relationship wise) with a no sex relationship, and I seriously got burnt. This girl loved me to death. She was ready to give me all her school allowance and beg for the rest of the semester. We were like 5 and six. When friends started telling me someone else was shining her Congo, I confronted her and she vehemently denied it and cried for days. Even her room mates were very angry at me for breaking their friend's heart. I fought with all my friends, telling them that they are jealous because I had the most beautiful girl in school. It was one of my friend that then set it up that I caught her red handed. Till today, I never spoke or confronted her about it. I just cried and moved on.

So when I am talking I am talking from experience. Today I am happily married for over a decade, due to that experience. I understand women better.

11 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by EgunMogaji2: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Cuccitini:
Op pls dnt listen to any crocodile tears or any sermon dat has love in it if she come begging

This is the not thing that’s important to me.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Odinaka00(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Heineken:
odi my man.

Abeg I need a bottle of Heineken make I take chill my head bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
KiidaACE:
Reading this just made me feel so angry for you bro

Believe me, it would've been way more easy for her if you'd just blown up right there and then but the "silence" and "walk away" shit? Meehnn, you best believe her status about wanting to commit suicide cause the sound of silence in matters like this is most times deafening..

Just cheer up okay?? There are still good ones out there.. You dodged a bullet, take that as a positive..

I don't believe her. She made her choice when she decided to still sit down with her boyfriend when op was leaving. She could have easily go after him and try her luck if she believed in their relationship. But no, she stayed back.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Samuels90:
True, most are fake stories to keep people busy and causing yeye traffic.. cool

It is actually. OP is always having one relationship issue. Luckily for him, this one is a blockbuster cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by emonis88: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:
See them,

I see u as babe weh go dey date up to 5 to 7 guys at once o! Because u dey in support of the babe, make u n she continue, one dey olosho go old.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

na dis one dem dey call divine intervention,God just want make u see am,, na God save u
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Anyways

@op delete yourself from this thread before you appear fully WEAK

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.