Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124066 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by emonis88: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:
See them,

I thought Naija girls are all oloshos. Why crying when an olosho breaks up with you? lipsrsealed

So una get gfs offline, na come online to form The Hulk? Una never start. When they knack una heart well well ehn. All of una go turn MGTOW... grin grin
And I forgot to tell you that he caught her n set her free. She didn't breakup with him, rather he broke up with her.

8 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Heineken(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Odinaka00:

Abeg I need a bottle of Heineken make I take chill my head bro
hahahhahaha boss

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
emonis88:

No be say mosquitoe no see blood suck, but at the end of the day na die mosquitoe go die either hand slap am or insecticide kill am.

Wetin concern me? tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by EagleSquare1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
This confirms you have forgiven and probably forgetting.

Respect55:

I just forgot her. That's enough

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by PennywysCares(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free
guy u good
Same thing I would have done

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by djkaneo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Techcrunchng:
grin another heart broken but it would never break again. With time you'll feel alright; let's say 3 to 6 months if you could avoid seeing anything about her, such as her photos. I know how you're feeling right now, those nightmares and midnight thoughts about the guy digging her at that moment cheesy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Kai! My experience was in 2017. I almost died of HighBP!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by emonis88: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Does it matter? Sebi 90% of Naija girls are olosho? After all una mouth online, you were dating same girls offline and buying shoes for them. Toor! grin
No be say mosquitoe no see blood suck, but at the end of the day na die mosquitoe go die either hand slap am or insecticide kill am.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Arsenate(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Wailers...

Your tears are so sweet. See as I dey laugh for here. Totori me one time...tor tor
You are a very strange lady. I haven't seen anyone here wailing. If anything, it's just a bunch of guys patting a dude on the back for behaving very maturedly when he could have easily lost it.

I don't know what's getting you all worked up. Perhaps the op's girl reminds you of yourself...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Korllami007: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
praz001:

Trust me it isnt that easy to get over. Most times we place our entirty on this ladies and They let themselves down.

Mine was March this year. Am just getting over her now. she is been disturbing with calls after her pregnancy with the other guy.

men! I try pleasing her with everything. No matter how much you try, it better to embrace the reality rather than living in illusion.....

Let the op take enough time out he will be better for it

What is she calling you for? I think to father someone else child. grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Rejoice5000(f): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready
Good girls full everywhere maybe u met the wrong girl so sorry.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Ryocaj(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready
I made d decision long ago not 2 get married.. Wen m ready I will get a baby mama n av a kid.. most girls do that these days.. it could b contractual..

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by yusluvad(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
What is it with girls/ladies of these days?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Rejoice5000(f): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
snitchbitch:
if this story is TRUE, then good things are knocking on your door!!! Take heart man!! Hoes plenty pass these days!!!
More than plenty ooh even married women their own worst.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by luckingto50: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Just take heart and move on because women of nowadays have taking over the mantle of leadership in cheating. If you ask me, what exactly does she want? she will have nothing to say.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by emonis88: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
djkaneo:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Kai! My experience was in 2017. I almost died of HighBP!
But that guy go eventually leave her sef cus if care is not taken the guy knows about the op sef n he wanted to chop his own without any distraction.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by darkelf: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
Notice how most females are silent

They must really feel embarrassed by one of their own

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by praz001(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

Even after pregnancy. What does she want!

Abi ke!
It's not always rosy on the other side until they get there.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by emonis88: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rejoice5000:
More than plenty ooh even married women their own worst.
And u fit open mouth talk am? Guys we r in trouble. I think baby mama is the solution to this marriage palava

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
praz001:

Abi ke!

It's not always rosy on the other side until they get there.

Maturity of mental control is key then. It's always seduction that pulls them off a stable path
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Samuels90: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:
You always have one relationship issue or the other. Well done, this one has finally made FP. Too much fiction here these days. It is about time I get alternates.
True, most are fake stories to keep people busy and causing yeye traffic.. cool
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ikwedim(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
You children of these days no d hear elders talk. I have said it that there is nothing like relationship or lover. Just get her to bed and chop your own and let others eat too. If pikin d hungry, put am inside her and get your child. If you kept on thinking of women with love, sorry ooo because na someone girl I am drilling on bed now and the guy still d call d send message

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Rejoice5000(f): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
HarunaWest:

You can Imagine...Nawa ooo...She ain't definitely ready to tie the knot
She might be ready but hoelism dey her blood marriage wey many ladies dey sleep for prayer houses just to be located by one man nawa ooh.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Arsenate(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
darkelf:
Notice how most females are silent

They must really feel embarrassed by one of their own
Makes me feel most of them are similar to OP's girlfriend. In fairness, two ladies have made sensible comments. One on the other hand was trying hard to derail the thread.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by darkelf: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Why can't she call him, or go to his house and see him?

This matter has passed whatsapp.

A cheater is threatening suicide...so what should the person who has been cheated do

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by darkelf: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, he should be willing to listen to her and not conclude too hastily. Anything could happen.

I just disagree with the whatsapp stuff...she should explain herself in person if she's serious.

Up until the time he blocked her, she couldn't even open a chat to explain. All she knew how to do was write rubbish status update smh

The reason she didn't even bother to chat him up on WhatsApp was most likely because there was nothing to explain. Wetin Lie lie wan explain again?

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Rejoice5000(f): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
emonis88:

And u fit open mouth talk am? Guys we r in trouble. I think baby mama is the solution to this marriage palava
yea that's the bitter truth use omo and wash ur face before u say i do.Baby mama is not a way out.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

Congratulations my Dear, God just saved you from future hypertension

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by victorkc(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
You are the man. That's all.Has the girl called you so far
Respect55:

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by clive2u(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
you broke up with your cheating girlfriend. there's difference between double dating and cheating. who ever edited the guys topic with this wrong English needs beating
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rejoice5000:
She might be ready but hoelism dey her blood marriage wey many ladies dey sleep for prayer houses just to be located by one man nawa ooh.

Oyel dey your head. You spoke well my sister

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
emonis88:

See how bad you painted.... It.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.