Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124252 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by boban007: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
IF I WERE OP, I WOULD HAVE SCREAMED HER NAME AND ASK WHAT SHE WAS DOING THERE, BUT IN A CALM WAY BEFORE LEAVING.

U KNOW WHY? IN FUTURE, THE GIRL COULD CHANGE THE STORY LATER AND CLAIM SHE WANTED TO KNOW IF THE GUY TRULY LOVE HER OR THE GUY IS HER UNCLE. I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN SEVERALLY.

SECONDLY, THE GIRL WILL EAT HER CAKE AND HAVE IT, SINCE THE OTHER GUY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, THAT WONT MAKE THE GIRL REMORSEFUL, SHE WILL THINK SHE'S SMART AND EVEN MAKE FUN OF OP.
IF U LOOK AT IT CRITICALLY, OP IS THE BIGGEST LOSER, THE GIRL CAN EVEN AFFORD TO CHEAT ON THE NEW GUY. AFTER ALL THE COAST IS CLEAR NOW. I'M SURE SHE'S FEELING COOL WITH HERSELF NOW.

NO BE EVERYTIME MATURITY DEY WORK O. PERSON GO DEY ON TOP UR WIFE, U GO SMILE, WALK AWAY AND CLAIM MATURITY ABI?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Raalsalghul: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:
You always have one relationship issue or the other. Well done, this one has finally made FP. Too much fiction here these days. It is about time I get alternates.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by NEODON(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
You lived up to your name respect ....you got saved..bro.the best awaits you.don't give up on finding love!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by oloriLFC(f): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mykel51:

She is the girl that broke up with the Op...the lady you quoted
no, she isn't. The lady the OP talked about commented just once. Kind of cryptic message
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by darkelf: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Good girls full everywhere maybe u met the wrong girl so sorry.

Thanks for this comment

You didn't defend the hoe but instead encouraged the dude that suffered wrong. God bless you immensely

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
darkelf:

The reason she didn't even bother to chat him up on WhatsApp was most likely because there was nothing to explain. Wetin Lie lie wan explain again?

Exactly. So why shouldn't he block her if she's going to be writing nonsense

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Emotionss: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
erumena:
Are you sure the other didn't know you were dating the girl, cos the moves looks strategic to me.

He came to buys shoes, didnt pick them up himself, gave you an address and called you to bring it over, you met your babe, he called you back again to introduce his girlfriend to you.

My dear, that was a subtle way of telling you that you gat to go!

You are the only wish person here.
And the way the op handled the situation was to the girl advantage I pity the other guy.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Joey19: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately

I know that you are hurt bro, we have all experienced a terrible heart break, but I think you should talk to her for closure. Pls think about my opinion, if she contacts you, talk to her, you need it for your sanity.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by EasternPrince: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Exactly. So why shouldn't he block her if she's going to be writing nonsense

Your block head won't understand. Just keep leaching on people's opinions to make it look like you are smart. Bet that's you how got through school.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by darkelf: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Chigold101:
I am waiting for a follow up thread form both this poster and his "former" girl friend. ..

grin cheesy grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by oloriLFC(f): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
boban007:
IF I WERE OP, I WOULD HAVE SCREAMED HER NAME AND ASK WHAT SHE WAS DOING THERE, BUT IN A CALM WAY BEFORE LEAVING.

U KNOW WHY? IN FUTURE, THE GIRL COULD CHANGE THE STORY LATER AND CLAIM SHE WANTED TO KNOW IF THE GUY TRULY LOVE HER OR THE GUY IS HER UNCLE. I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN SEVERALLY.

SECONDLY, THE GIRL WILL EAT HER CAKE AND HAVE IT, SINCE THE OTHER GUY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, THAT WONT MAKE THE GIRL REMORSEFUL, SHE WILL THINK SHE'S SMART AND EVEN MAKE FUN OF OP.
IF U LOOK AT IT CRITICALLY, OP IS THE BIGGEST LOSER, THE GIRL CAN EVEN AFFORD TO CHEAT ON THE NEW GUY. AFTER ALL THE COAST IS CLEAR NOW. I'M SURE SHE'S FEELING COOL WITH HERSELF NOW.

NO BE EVERYTIME MATURITY DEY WORK O. PERSON GO DEY ON TOP UR WIFE, U GO SMILE, WALK AWAY AND CLAIM MATURITY ABI?
Just like someone said, I also think the other guy knew about OP and the girl and decided to shame them. Calling OP to order for shoes for himself and her and made him meet up when the lady was with him says something. Probably seen calls and conversations to OP on the lady's phone. I strongly think he knew, especially when the OP was about leaving and the guy still had to introduce the lady as his girlfriend. In all, the lady f**ked up!

10 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Your own dey come. Hope you'll be able to use your main tongue

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Yoighaman(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free

@OP: What you have done and the approach taken is very right and commendable. Please move on with your life and channel your energy towards other better things, time surely heals and yours would not be an exception. I must also say your maturity and principle is unrivaled. Kudos.

A wicked version of you with deep pockets would pretend to have forgiven her, gone ahead with the introduction & engagement and slated the wedding ceremony for a future date; plan the ceremony feigning excitement and then dump her sorry a*ss on the wedding day. Now I see why some guys go this route.

Anyway, stay good and keep marching forward, there are greater things to be accomplished, when you feel the time is right, you would find a better person, wish you all the best.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Rejoice5000(f): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
Sorry I won't do that
Don't ooh all hausa man with their own kettle.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Rejoice5000(f): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
Sorry I won't do that
Don't ooh all hausa man with their own kettle.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by CsRockefeller(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

Gosh Damn it.

You are unbelievable!!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Raalsalghul: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Your own dey come. Hope you'll be able to use your main tongue

Does it change the fact that your gfs are fcking around? So you guys date Naija girls after all your online noise? Lmao!!! grin

You that is "somewhat" known for objectivity as the case maybe now being biased because a ladyfolk bleeped up.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by boban007: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
oloriLFC:
Just like someone said, I also think the other guy knew about OP and the girl and decided to shame them. Calling OP to order for shoes for himself and her and made him meet up when the lady was with him says something. Probably seen calls and conversations to OP on the lady's phone. I strongly think he knew, especially when the OP was about leaving and the guy still had to introduce the lady as his girlfriend. In all, the lady f**ked up!
IT'S POSSIBLE.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by chatwithbotv(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
[qauote author=Respect55 post=84336552]
So sex or any sort. [/quote] Are you saying u guys never had sex? Maybe that's why he left your ass. Lol
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by williams1841: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

Nawa ooo, what a life grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Emaprince: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
This must be hoe OP is talking about
Dimples0303:
Is it... Really? Wow. Fascinating.

I've played my role ^^^^

Or this hoe

Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

Both messages suggests that one of them is the hoe. First one is cryptic...second one tries to justify the who.re and blame the OP

8 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Raalsalghul: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:
See them,

I thought Naija girls are all oloshos. Why crying when an olosho breaks up with you? lipsrsealed

So una get gfs offline, na come online to form The Hulk? Una never start. When they knack una heart well well ehn. All of una go turn MGTOW... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by famouscargo4u: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
@RESPECT55, Why do I have this feeling like the guy knew you were dating her and wanted to rubbish you before her. I mean, he made you to bring the shoes to him when the girl was with him when he could have paid and picked it up. He even had to call you back to introduce her girlfriend to you? who does that to a stranger? I believe he has something up his sleeves, probably your girl had been telling him how serious both of you had been and he just wanted to spoil it all. Sometimes, girls know who they want to be with or where there heart lies BUT they always want a bite here and there and welcome attention from guys they may not get serious with. However, she is still culpable BUT I am sure she would narrate the events to your elder sister and even though, you have move on, do listen to your elder sis to hear her side of the story which is not to change your mind anyway.

9 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by MD4PeaceIcon: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Some girls are difficult to predict sha Bro keep heart you are strong man don't let any yeye girl come scatter your future plans

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by praz001(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jimbadly:

Sorry about the heartbreak, but that's not enough to deter you from moving on with another lady. There are always hoes among the good ones. You should be happy that the relationship with the hoe ended. The best way to forget is to move on with a much more beautiful lady. Except you're finding it hard talking to a lady. Just wipe the thoughts of her off your mind. It's so easy, I don't know why some guys find it hard.

Thanks Bro....
it was an eye opener to me. I spend daily on her then, leaving my infant school project with little or no investment aside paying salaries of staff.

Am investing my income on my projects now. Thanking God......

Things happen to bring out a better us...

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Alexun(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
0ppa:
I don't do relationships. I do marriage.

How many marriages you don do now?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by MissCookie: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Damn! What a bleeped up situation.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
When i read that status part, I came to a conclusion that the girl was looking for a way to leave the relationship to her new guy, so either she or the new guy scripted everything, cause she didn't feel any form of remorse.

Lol. I don't think it's even as complicated as all that, she was just sad that her maga figured her out and escaped.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by theTransporter: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

this got me giggling, that's no bleep of an excuse, no one is perfect, she's supposed to use what she's getting to endure what she's not getting.... many ladies r glorified ingrates shaa... tufiaaa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.