Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (123889 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:
Strong ethics and sense of morals

Fantastic.

Thanks
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Edandy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
After due research and consideration, I have come to the conclusion that the ex in question is Olare05 and not dimple0303 considering that op is a Christian and simple 0303 is a Muslim. Also, simple 0303 comments majorly in romance sections of no. She just like to comment, however, Olare05 had to comment because her case is being treated.

Finally, as a Christian, Op should forgive and move on. It is a divine way of God ordering your step aright.

If you guys need any more info on OP' ex, as a researcher, I can dig for and provide you with details, contacts etc

15 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by emonis88: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

See how bad you painted.... It.. grin
My brother no be serious issue? Abi, there r only two species of humans o! Man n woman, and unless u r gay na woman man go dey with na!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Thanks

wink

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Edandy:
After due research and consideration, I have come to the conclusion that the ex in question is Olare05 and not dimple0303 considering that op is a Christian and simple 0303 is a Muslim. Also, simple 0303 comments majorly in romance sections of no. She just like to comment, however, Olare05 had to comment because her case is being treated.

Finally, as a Christian, Op should forgive and move on. It is a divine way of God ordering your step aright.

If you guys need any more info on OP' ex, as a researcher, I can dig for and provide you with details, contacts etc

Yes. It's glaring

No digging Biko. We've not recovered from the Babcock scenario

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by MissCookie: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
This is really a messed up situation.

I have been reading some interesting comments on here. Some are funny, some are stupiid, some are downright too petty, and some are plain truths.

In all, the heart knows were it belongs and at the end, OP will either betray his broken heart and be somewhat miserable or follow his heart, then bleed for sometime and be happy...

Lol, everything boils down to what the heart really wants.

Op, please I am interested in this story, kindly update us whenever you can.

Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by egopersonified(f): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
didn't you break the brother code by not letting the guy know she was two timing?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by emonis88: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=84357496][/quote] Guy sufrry slap am abeg. Make she no feel too important eh!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by TemmyT002(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
My goodness!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by donsheddy1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately
Obvious you love her thus checking her status. It's understandable but it's better you let go and move on with your life not minding what she posts or does on social media.

It will only break your heart even more.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissCookie:
This is really a messed up situation.

I have been reading some interesting comments on here. Some are funny, some are stupiid, some are downright too petty, and some are plain truths.

In all, the heart knows were it belongs and at the end, OP will either betray his broken heart and be somewhat miserable or follow his heart, then bleed for sometime and be happy...

Lol, everything boils down to what the heart really wants.

Op, please I am interested in this story, kindly update us whenever you can.

Goodluck

You forgot to add that the negative energy will have to be passed around to an innocent bearer

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by emonis88: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
egopersonified:
didn't you break the brother code by not letting the guy know she was two timing?
Op no wan loose potential customer na! N the guy done buy, op collect money, so he gat to comot for there go put money for bank first and allow the customer enjoy the footwear him buy. So at the end of the day na money dey op mind o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Legendguru: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
oh
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Freedom is really sweet. My silence is the beginning of my onw wrath. She doesn't exist to me anymore

Can I have your full attention. I want to pass a very very serious message concerning this situation
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Jersuiyjoe(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmm... You are real Man, and real Men Do things mathematically.
Now You Have made your choice and you've drawn your line. Don't let anything change it.
Get rid of anything that will make you want to still have her in your mind, save those whatsapp status and every of her file on the cloud(I RECOMEND YOU TO USE MEGA OR GOOGLE CLOUD) and delete the files from your phone. Try not to keep any evidence consining her on your phone, let them be stored in the cloud.
Just move on with life. And completely delete her from your mind, get busy, try to watch movies atleast twice a week( I RECOMEND YOU TO WATCH THE MOVIE CALLED ; THE DIVOCE PARTY) entertained yourself pqoperly, Play Online Games if doesn't freak you out ; like PUBG, where you can play with foriegners all around the world. Don't focus too much in your country, try to think big and out of the box,have fun. Life is short.
Keep your relationship with God intact. Take care

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by CyberWolf: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
Thanks. I have respected her body all along.
You’ve respected her body all along, meaning that you didn’t sleep with her?

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by galaxy2020(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Trust anyone at your peril, relationship are full of lies from both parties...

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by BluntBoy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free

Respect, sir.

You are a real man. Wish I can buy you a car. But, I can't even afford a bicycle right now.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by wirinet(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

He his not reaching her center of gravity. He has not been able to make her have leg shaking orgasm. Maybe that's what the other guy is giving that our Christian brother can't.

Imagine Teddy A hitting bam bam's center of gravity inside toilet and on national TV, and 2 years down the line, Teddy A is walking bam bam down the aisle. Imagine the amount of banging that had gone on since big brother.

Here are lovely pictures of the wedding - https://www.nairaland.com/5548344/bambam-teddy-white-wedding-pictures

Moral of the story, no sex before marriage is no guarantee of successful marriage or even that the marriage happening at all.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Thanks but then, she won't ever get the chance to come a yard close. I'm not after what her body has to offer all along

Eeyah, I really feel sad for you. But such is life, we sometimes get the opposite of what we deserve.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
You did great, but I must be blunt and honest with you and point out the cause(s) of your situation and the solution.

The reason most men use religion to say, "No sex till marriage," is because

1. They have small d**ks (they don't want to embarrass themselves. Having small d**ks is not a crime, but most men are insecure / depressed about this)
2. They are 1 minute men
3. Other personal insecurities or health issues

With one of the above, a man uses religion to hide his fear. He knows after marriage, he can now open up. By this time, the woman will be the one to suffer. So, it's better for her to leave the man now that he is hiding his insecurity because after marriage there will be trouble and more trouble.

For women, the reason most of them pretend and say, "No sex till marriage is because

1. Her vagina smells and this has made lots of men to dump her, so she needs to hide it by telling the new man no sex till marriage to avoid losing him as she has been losing.

2. She's a lesbian who doesn't like sex with men, but because of societal pressure to marry a man, she'll hold the sex back till marriage. After marriage, they'll have sex, but only when she needs a child. When she needs real sex, she'll cheat with her lesbian friends.

3. Too many d**ks and abortion: She has done too many abortions, but now she wants to seem like a good girl to the last responsible guy she sees so he'll think she is a faithful and religious woman.

4. Infection: She has an infection she doesn't want you to contract, so she keeps saying, "No sex till marriage." As she sticks to her word, she's secretly going to the hospital for treatment.

5. Other insecurities.

So, most men or women who say, "No sex till marriage" have something they are hiding and after marriage, the ugly truth will be revealed and the marriage will probably crash.

A smart woman needs to confirm his man's bedroom game before marriage — if the man refuses, she should dump him.

A smart man needs to confirm his woman's honesty, bedroom game, cooking skills, faithfulness, etc. before marriage.

It's better things crash now than after marriage. I'm tired with the high rate of divorce in the world.

I will never blame that woman neither will I blame you, I blame the secret you're hiding. She is uncomfortable with what you're hiding, so she looked for a man who isn't hiding much. Though, she should've ended the relationship between the two of you before getting another man.

I have pointed out the cause(s), so now is the solution.

The solution is: stay single if you don't want sex, but have female friends, not dates, who, one of them, may turn to your wife when you're ready. With this, your female friends have their lives to live without being caged.

We humans love freedom and the best way to have it is not to be in a relationship or be emotionally attached to things or to people.

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by bukatyne(f): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
erumena:
Are you sure the other didn't know you were dating the girl, cos the moves looks strategic to me.

He came to buys shoes, didnt pick them up himself, gave you an address and called you to bring it over, you met your babe, he called you back again to introduce his girlfriend to you.

My dear, that was a subtle way of telling you that you gat to go!

This should tell the stupid girl that she is dealing with a sick mind.

Why the games for someone who doesn't know you exist?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by MissCookie: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

You forgot to add that the negative energy will have to be passed around to an innocent bearer
yea...that too. That is the reason for closure, it doesn't necessarily mean they will have to get back together, but it is necessary for positive energy and healing process...sad.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

Cryptic.

I was being sarcastic, his story sounded like a nollywood script grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissCookie:
yea...that too. That is the reason for closure, it doesn't necessarily mean they will have to get back together, but it is necessary for positive energy and healing process...sad.

Sad. A other day another sad tale. Babcock story TO onyeama, I'm afraid what tomorrow's headlines gonna bring.

She doesn't need closure. She doesn't. If a party can cheat and still remain in a relationship at the same time, then that party doesn't deserve " closure"

People should do things rightly.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free
you are very stupid..daft and weak...after spending a lot...u just let her leave u easily like dat...at least u culd av spoilt her new relationship...am sure shes over u now..ur lose bro
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by joshboo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

This thing you wrote here is a totally big extremely fat induced lie.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Rejoice5000(f): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
supercase1:
My guy no Lele just dey jo soapy to the end or carry olosho, until when u wan marry find better babe marry na so I dey do and am very happy no GF stress yet I dey flex, if I want woman service I still dey get Las Las I nor lose anything grin grin grin
Std full everywhere ooh
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Okikaneseokwu: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
U r a perfect gentle man bro .Know it that God's love is upon u.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by SolarHub(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ok
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

She hasn't called. Not that I'm even expecting he r call or would pick up anyway. He conscience and my silence is at work. Dealing with her

Well that's the problem that we are debating.

If she calls, you should still answer it and give her a chance to explain herself. It will be worse if you just leave it like that without any closure.

If she has nothing reasonable to say then that's when the silent treatment comes in. You could even record the call for reference purposes because like somebody said, I'm sure your elder sis and all your family would like to know what actually happened.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by TheSpellChecker: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Brother we didn't start today. It has bn rossy or so I thought for the time we have bn together. We were supposed to start marital rights by next month. Do u even know that the guy updated his whatsapp stories of pics and videos with her earlier this night at a club and I saved them. I would have posted them here but it's not necessary. I saved them for reference proposes

Purposes. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.