Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124270 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Well that's the problem that we are debating.

If she calls, you should still answer it and give her a chance to explain herself. It will be worse if you just leave it like that without any closure.

If she has nothing reasonable to say then that's when the silent treatment comes in. You could even record the call for reference purposes because like somebody said, I'm sure your elder sis and all your family would like to know what actually happened.

I respectfully disagree. She doesn't deserve the closure.

You and I here knows just the little aspects. She controls the vertical and horizontal and knows how much, regular. And so it has gone. Its not a one-time thing. A real lady doesn't cheat, I mean never. Decent ladies will end up one before starting another. Cheating akins to fraud, thiefry all these characteristics would rearits self up of they are married.

I'm yet to meet a decent classyady that doubles. Honestly. One can't be hear and there. Let's leave the story, if she opens up on her sex life during the so-called relationship you'll be shocked.

All the lies, the explanations that don't addup. I'm going there. I won't be around tomorrow.

They should just stay away ffom one another and process it their own individual ways

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Clinghton: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
maturity at it's peak
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by EasternPrince: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
midnighter:

Well that's the problem that we are debating.

If she calls, you should still answer it and give her a chance to explain herself. It will be worse if you just leave it like that without any closure.

If she has nothing reasonable to say then that's when the silent treatment comes in. You could even record the call for reference purposes because like somebody said, I'm sure your elder sis and all your family would like to know what actually happened.
[/s]

Shut up before you wreak disaster in another person's life

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by OlawaleBammie: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I just forgot her. That's enough
But ur siggy says otherwise Nah!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by theTransporter: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

She is only trying to get the guys attention with her WhatsApp status. The poster himself should give her a benefit of doubt by listening to her and then move on from there....

am sure she will set her status so that the other guy wunt see it b4 writing that suicide rubbish.... Las Las ehh bitches ain't loyal

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by anigbajumo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ryocaj:

I made d decision long ago not 2 get married.. Wen m ready I will get a baby mama n av a kid.. most girls do that these days.. it could b contractual..

It seems I will follow suit.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Adexy4us(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Quiver:
An easy and simple breakup... Enjoy the beauty of singleness mate

chisos! where are all these 'likes' coming from

nawaoo...
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready

Concentrate on your business.

When your own arrives, she will assist you to become rich.

Most wealthy men today were helped by a caring woman.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by sulaimania2003(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sorry brother. But from the look of it. Don't you think she planned all these ?Some people can act any drama to just to breakup . she must have been giving you sign but you are so much in love to notice.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by CrownPrincehawk(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thank your star say the relationship did not end up in marriage. If she birth 10 children half might not be yours. The fact that you did create any scene when you meet the head boyfriend is commendable. Most guys in town today are assistant boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

It's just unfortunate. I'm also happy because we were planning to meet the church board on 17th of December to be interviewed prior to marriage. Thank God we haven't met them. Ally efforts are gone just like that. I wonder what some girls actually want
Dude Pele. But it's a normal thing. Most girls now multi-date until wedding day. Some even beyond.

No wonder about 35% of firstborn kids and about 30% of all kids belong to another man. Men still stick their heads in the sand like an ostrich over this fact. Unwilling to face it.

Imagine if you went ahead to marry her like next year. Your first child could belong to any man outside. You cannot be sure that that your customer is her only other boyfriend.

The really bad news is that there is no guarantee that the next girl you will meet won't have 7 boyfriends too.

A man should now seek to have kids. By any means if he desires to.

Even going to church means nothing now. Morality is now in the valley.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by efeski(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I just forgot her. That's enough
Pls be sure to update us when she comes begging
She gon blame it on the devil
#SympathyForTheDevil

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Timberly(f): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
That was so mature of you

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by neonly: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free

What a week to come similar thing happened to my friend today
He invited his babe to his house wanted to give d babe 200K to buy things that she will sell for Xmas has a surprise
Only for d girl to pick up an unnecessary fight I swear true story just happened today

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by SolarHub(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nice one
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by biosystech: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
theTransporter:

am sure she will set her status so that the other guy wunt see it b4 writing that suicide rubbish.... Las Las ehh bitches ain't loyal
The lady you quoted is likely the person the OP was talking about because he said "Funny enough, she has seen this thread and has commented"

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by rafcrown(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
There is God o.quote author=Respect55 post=84336255]This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free[/quote]
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
biosystech:
The lady you quoted is likely the person the OP was talking about because he said "Funny enough, she has seen this thread and has commented"

Did you notice her use of words" She is " as used in her comment. She is only trying to use her WhatsApp status - Self indictment

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by anigbajumo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
But frankly speaking,Most Nigerian ladies are wicked o.Imagine no sex relationship and forming religious type and u dey go party and collect dick from somewhere and u keep someone somewhere forming holy holy,Life is not just fair at all.For me o,ever since I caught my ex of four years red-handed barely 2months I singlehandedly open provision store for her,av not subscribe to any serious relationship except wen am ready for marriage.Once I feel to fuvk,I get wea to carry olosho around late in the night for one night stand and pay 5k, ain't go no time for unnecessary spending in the name of relationship Las Las na hoes most of our girlfriend be so make we kuku forget about it and go carry olosho of ur taste.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
anigbajumo:
But frankly speaking,Most Nigerian ladies are wicked o.Imagine no sex relationship and forming religious type and u dey go party and collect dick from somewhere and u keep someone somewhere forming holy holy,Life is not just fair at all.For me o,ever since I caught my ex of four years red-handed barely 2months I singlehandedly open provision store for her,av not subscribe to any serious relationship except wen am ready for marriage.Once I feel to fuvk,I get wea to carry olosho around late in the night for one night stand and pay 5k, ain't go no time for unnecessary spending in the name of relationship Las Las na hoes most of our girlfriend be so make we kuku forget about it and go carry olosho of ur taste.

Guys will be surprised what their so called holy babes are doing or can do behind them. Since almost six gave me green light despite being holish this year, I have up on them. I respected myself as a man and turned down free offers with six ladies this year alone. Cause I just kept feeling if it were my babe, ill be bad.

But their Bobo will be worshipping them somewhere. I feel sorry for males of this generation las las na olosho cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

I respectfully disagree. She doesn't deserve the closure.

You and I here knows just the little aspects. She controls the vertical and horizontal and knows how much, regular. And so it has gone. Its not a one-time thing. A real lady doesn't cheat, I mean never. Decent ladies will end up one before starting another. Cheating akins to fraud, thiefry all these characteristics would rearits self up of they are married.

I'm yet to meet a decent classyady that doubles. Honestly. One can't be hear and there. Let's leave the story, if she opens up on her sex life during the so-called relationship you'll be shocked.

All the lies, the explanations that don't addup. I'm going there. I won't be around tomorrow.

They should just stay away ffom one another and process it their own individual ways

She may not deserve it, but he does. It's better for his psyche in the long-run if he really cements the break-up for good. He needs a chance to argue it out with her.

What you're saying about a real lady isn't really relevant here, a real lady doesn't do so many things yet guys still marry unrealistic ladies every Saturday.

We are talking about gathering evidence. We just need to hear what she is going to say so that he can finally catch her in her lies.

When his sister asks him what happened and he can't give a concrete explanation, don't you think his family will be looking at him one kind?

He needs to hear her own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by fof1: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready

FREE URSELF AND FREE UR MIND. THANK GOD U FOUND OUT THIS WAY. GOD IS SURELY MERCIFUL TO YOU. PLS BE STRONG AND MOVE ON FOR GOOD. THEY ARE SO MANY THAT ARE PROSTITUTING ABOUT IN D CITY. GOD HELP US ALL. THE WORLD IS EVIL
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by CoIdplay: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
The girl OP is talking about is GeniusWannabe
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Oduduwa707: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I'm not a weakling. She knew there is no coming out of that. The breakup is cemented

OP, If ONLY 50% of men could deal with ladies the way you've been handling this so far, our world would be a better place, You're in fact a total MAN!... you're the real MVP! cool

You're my HERO... You're the Real NIGGA! cool

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

She may not deserve it, but he does. It's better for his psyche in the long-run if he really cements the break-up for good. He needs a chance to argue it out with her.

What you're saying about a real lady isn't really relevant here, a real lady doesn't do so many things yet guys still marry unrealistic ladies every Saturday.

We are talking about gathering evidence. We just need to hear what she is going to say so that he can finally catch her in her lies.

When his sister asks him what happened and he can't give a concrete explanation, don't you think his family will be looking at him one kind?

He'll find another outlet. Same way she didn't give him the benefit of the chance before running numerous side relations is the same way and reason she's undeserving of closure.

And I mean it, real ladies don't cheat. I need classy decent honest ethical lady don't cheat.. If a lady cheats, she's a hoe. It's that simpke and hoes don't deserve closure, arguments, explanations from my perspective with due respect

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Kirinwa: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free

Op to be honest with you. In all fairness this is the character of most women who are about to wed. You are her main guy, the other guy na maga.

Two girls have done it to me. They were in serious relationships but that didn't prevent them from following me to fast food joints .
Na their way, ojukokoro.

If you still love her, I will advise you to talk to her.

I believe she would have followed you to see church unit on 17 December and still would if you talk to her.

You don't know if the next girl would be witch literally.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
pryme:

Such energy,
it's like you are one that won't quit a relationship without a fight.

Lol, if I suspected I had been dumped for a wrong reason I would be sure to make an effort to clear my name.

If she were serious, that's what she would do.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by fof1: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Rubbish thinking and Talking. Which Family. Let him move on,which kind Foolish Questions dem go ask am?

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Money2000: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
why should you allow your babe double date in first place?

*spits
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by fof1: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Rubbish thinking and Talking. Which Family. Let him move on abeg, which kind Foolish Questions dem go ask am?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Bobrisky1: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:

OP, If ONLY 50% of men could deal with ladies the way you've been handling this so far, our world would be a better place, You're in fact a total MAN!... you're the real MVP! cool

You're my HERO... You're the Real NIGGA! cool
[/s]
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, if I suspected I had been dumped for a wrong reason I would be sure to make an effort to clear my name.

If she were serious, that's what she would do.

It's not dumping. It's been cheated on and cheating. We all deserve to know but he doesn't need it.

He'll be fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.