Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124248 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by anigbajumo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

Guys will be surprised what their so called holy babes are doing or can do behind them. Since almost six gave me green light despite being holish this year, I have up on them. I respected myself as a man and turned down free offers with six ladies this year alone. Cause I just kept feeling if it were my babe, ill be bad.

But their Bobo will be worshipping them somewhere. I feel sorry for males of this generation las las na olosho cheesy

Boss no dey do mr nice guy for this chic,fuc as many as u can as far as u dey chop better thing,chop and go and forget anything relationship it is nothing but scam,I don't think I can really Love lady anymore coz no matter wat u do they will still end up cheating,all these no sex relationship na big scam For me o,na my hustle be the main thing and am not ready for any emotional Love with any lady except wen am ready to marry...I no even get time for relationship,am in Ilorin now next 24hrs in Lagos then to North,I only forcus on my hustle and thank God is paying me,no time to take any smelling,rotten and stinking puss** serious.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by EasternPrince: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

She may not deserve it, but he does. It's better for his psyche in the long-run if he really cements the break-up for good. He needs a chance to argue it out with her.

What you're saying about a real lady isn't really relevant here, a real lady doesn't do so many things yet guys still marry unrealistic ladies every Saturday.

We are talking about gathering evidence. We just need to hear what she is going to say so that he can finally catch her in her lies.

When his sister asks him what happened and he can't give a concrete explanation, don't you think his family will be looking at him one kind?

He needs to hear her own side of the story.

Is this how you fvck around and expect to clear your good name?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
anigbajumo:

Boss no dey do mr nice guy for this chic,fuc as many as u can as far as u dey chop better thing,chop and go and forget anything relationship it is nothing but scam,I don't think I can really Love lady anymore coz no matter wat u do they will still end up cheating,all these no sex relationship na big scam For me o,na my hustle be the main thing and am not ready for any emotional Love with any lady except wen am ready to marry...I no even get time for relationship,am in Ilorin now next 24hrs in Lagos then to North,I only for us on my hustle and thank God is paying me,no time to take any smelling,rotten and stinking puss** serious.

Bros to the extent sisters were fighting over me

I can't sleep with another guys lady. Na the way e be be this back in d days, cause e go ruin the little decency I see in ladies

And to remember how they were throwing themselves at me made me feel bad for their bfs

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by EasternPrince: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, if I suspected I had been dumped for a wrong reason I would be sure to make an effort to clear my name.

If she were serious, that's what she would do.

You are a fvcking hoe what is the mistake there?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:
He'll find another outlet. Same way she didn't give him the benefit of the chance before running numerous side relations is the same way and reason she's undeserving of closure.

And I mean it, real ladies don't cheat. I need classy decent honest ethical lady don't cheat.. If a lady cheats, she's a hoe. It's that simpke and hoes don't deserve closure, arguments, explanations from my perspective with due respect

I'm not talking about what she deserves, I've already said that.

If she caught him with another woman, you'd still advise her to dump him without any discussion right?

You don't just end a relationship like that except if it was not a serious one and the two of you just drifted away from each other.

Or you're so traumatized that you literally can't bear to ever set eyes on the person again

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by born2begreat(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately

Be at alert bro, she want scam you ni. It’s good you block her. I can be with any woman, stubborn, talkative, party rocker, drinker etc but i can’t forgive a woman who cheated on me with another man. Or a woman who left me because i have no money... If men are scum then women are scummer �

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by oloriLFC(f): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Edandy:
After due research and consideration, I have come to the conclusion that the ex in question is Olare05 and not dimple0303 considering that op is a Christian and simple 0303 is a Muslim. Also, simple 0303 comments majorly in romance sections of no. She just like to comment, however, Olare05 had to comment because her case is being treated.

Finally, as a Christian, Op should forgive and move on. It is a divine way of God ordering your step aright.

If you guys need any more info on OP' ex, as a researcher, I can dig for and provide you with details, contacts etc
FBI grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by shogsman(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Congratulations
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

I'm not talking about what she deserves, I've already said that.

If she caught him with another woman, you'd still advise her to dump him without any discussion right?

Yet plenty of people don't, so its more complicated than that.

You don't just end a relationship like that except if it was not a serious one and the two of you just drifted away from each other.

Or you're so traumatized that you literally can't bear to ever set eyes on the person again

I agree that's the routine when decency and respect for every parties I. E family is involved and the cheating is a disrespect to the OP's entire family. Which Is why I recommend they don't do closure. She's lesser than a deserving party. He needs to find alternate outlet.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by fof1: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
She accepted o. She goes to my elder sis apartment at will and my guys know her. We have gone far. I'm not Dangote but I changed her outlook. Not bragging sha

Some are manipulated by Satanic Forces from their home... when u make Finer and She becomes more attractive,then She messes up with another Foolish guy who thinks he is lucky...

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
CoIdplay:
The girl OP is talking about is GeniusWannabe
Lol your brain dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
fof1:

Some are manipulated by Satanic Forces from their home... when u make Finer and She becomes more attractive,then She messes up with another Foolish guy who thinks he is lucky...

Hahaha too much of spiritual church o. Which one. Okafor own?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Femeto: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Baba calm down na her brother.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by udemzyudex(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

Deleting her contact would be more appropriate because she might need him (or vice versa) in the future for something very important.

Blocking is a feature reserved for Telemarketing
and automated phone calls grin

This one no be talk abeg.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by iyasele360: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Am free grin
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

I agree that's the routine when decency and respect for every parties I. E family is involved and the cheating is a disrespect to the OP's entire family. Which Is why I recommend they don't do closure. She's lesser than a deserving party. He needs to find alternate outlet.

Why do you keep talking about what she deserves What about him?

Why would you deprive yourself of what you need just to spite another person? He's not doing it for her, he's doing it for himself.

We have all praised OP on his dignified manner and self-respect, this is the last frontier he needs to conquer.

Cheating is a disrespect to the whole family, agreed. And it's also a disrespect to your family to dispose of their future daughter-in-law, who they have bonded with and gotten used to, without giving them a cogent reason.

He was not the only one marrying her, they all were. He will just make himself look bad if he starts hesitating when they ask him what actually happened.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by PreyingMantis(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

The only thing I can remember not doing is sex because I'm a Christian. That also couldn't actually be her problem because she hadn't raised the issue after we talked about it that there would be none. What else could she possibly want?
You destroyed the relationship by yourself. Which one is NO SEX when she's not even the Born Again type? Even the Born Agains are having crazy illicit sex. She had to satisfy the woman in her. What you didn't want to give her, she went elsewhere to get

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Why do you keep talking about what she deserves What about him?

Why would you deprive yourself of what you need just to spite another person? He's not doing it for her, he's doing it for himself.

We have all praised OP on his dignified manner and self-respect, this is the last frontier he needs to conquer.

Cheating is a disrespect to the whole family, agreed. And it's also a disrespect to your family to dispose of their future daughter-in-law, who they have bonded with and gotten used to, without giving them a cogent reason.

He was not the only one marrying her, they all were. He will just make himself look bad if he starts hesitating when they ask him what actually happened.

I respect you. Alot

Have you noticed you're the only proactive female or one of the few speaking on this issue.

Speaks volumes of your ethical standards

See I understand your view and you're right. But that's dignifying her. In the face of her actions, she can keep her explanations or tell them to God. She's undersving or respectful treatment. He will heal with time. Not necessarily by some bickering thrown back and forth

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by CoIdplay: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Lol your brain dey pain you?
Yes.your own nko?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

She may not deserve it, but he does. It's better for his psyche in the long-run if he really cements the break-up for good. He needs a chance to argue it out with her.

What you're saying about a real lady isn't really relevant here, a real lady doesn't do so many things yet guys still marry unrealistic ladies every Saturday.

We are talking about gathering evidence. We just need to hear what she is going to say so that he can finally catch her in her lies.

When his sister asks him what happened and he can't give a concrete explanation, don't you think his family will be looking at him one kind?

He needs to hear her own side of the story.

na him family won marry for am?..if they like they should look at him anyhow,na Dem Sabi!..he is the one that will live with the woman for the rest of his life!!..Anyone who ask,he will just say they have a problem and are no more,simple stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by anigbajumo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

Bros to the extent sisters were fighting over me

I can't sleep with another guys lady. Na the way e be be this back in d days, cause e go ruin the little decency I see in ladies

And to remember how they were throwing themselves at me made me feel bad for their bfs

They don't deserve all these things guy,fuc nd go abeg..
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by sawdi: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

I swear I love the way you handled it.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
anigbajumo:

They don't deserve all these things guy,fuc nd go abeg..

Hahaha o. O if you see babes wey dey hawk market for nite between 12.30 and 3.30am. O. O guys no go do relationships again if them dey go out midnites
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I smell lies in your write-up. You just want to generate traffic on this thread. I dare you if you can swear that this fake story is true.

O Ni kuure. O Ni 'ro oshi..Omo Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by mt77: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Some women don't know what is best for them.I think she only just revealed her true nature - unreliable.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

na him family won marry for am?..if they like they should look at him anyhow,na Dem Sabi!..he is the one that will live with the woman for the rest of his life!!..Anyone who ask,he will just say they have a problem and are no more,simple stuffs!

If you have ever witnessed a messy divorce, you will know how stupid and irresponsible it makes the man look to his family and friends when he suddenly dumps the woman, without any explanation except that he's "not marrying her again" and goes and picks up with a new one.

You should be able to explain your grouse clearly except if you're so hurt that you can't stand to talk about it.

At least he is the man, people are always wiling to believe that the woman is at fault so no problem there.

Except if he's ready for them to be nagging him about "whatever happened to our wife". Because that's what happens in African families, whether we like their interference or not

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by sawdi: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
czarr:
can't wait to catch my gf cheating, I know she a hoe just don't have evidence yet. I miss being single, back to the topic "hoes are never loyal "

grin cheesy
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

If you have ever witnessed a messy divorce, you will know how stupid and irresponsible it makes the man look to his family and friends when he suddenly dumps the woman, without any explanation except that he's "not marrying her again" and goes and picks up with a new one.

You should be able to explain your grouse clearly except if you're so hurt that you can't stand to talk about it.

At least he is the man, people are always wiling to believe that the woman is at fault so no problem there.

Except if he's ready for them to be nagging him about "whatever happened to our wife". Because that's what happens in African families, whether we like their interference or not

all will be fine....I like the way he handled it,no fights ,no story,block her sharpaly,,..BP is not good or the heart,he should take time off,like 6 months before starting another one...everything will fall in place
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by sawdi: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
Such a wicked OP. You just dashed another man a bag of your problems and made profit on top of it. I feel for the guy.

Mehn I'm just seeing brains on this thread.

Nice one grin

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Salutem(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Especially, if she's known by the family...... it's quite difficult really
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
CoIdplay:
Yes.your own nko?
Nah man, I dey kamkpe. I'm a dude, and I'm straight.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
I'll donate one packet of vaseline 4 u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.