Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Scents Of Lust - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scents Of Lust (32913 Views)

Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scents Of Lust by kweensheba: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
COOL
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
MORE
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 5:57am On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Go on.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2021
"Two men forced their way into the house, struck and tied up Mrs. Sunmonu and took Vivian. Can you come here and meet with us? Your father is on the way here now."

"Yes, I'll be there as soon as I can. How bad is mummy injured?"

"She was struck in the head and will require a few stitches. The paramedics are on the way."

"My former wife, Deola, may be behind this. She's been asking to see Vivian and I've refused."

"Mrs. Sunmonu gave us those details and the Sagamu police are going to her house now. There was a ransom note left so this may be unrelated to Ms. Stella."

"She also works at a hospital facility so the police should check there for her."

He gave Sergeant Norman the name of the facility.

As soon as the Sergeant hung up, Tade called Bukky. After several moment s of crying, she promised to come home immediately so they could go up together. She had been at the studio editing videos.

During the drive up, Bukky explained that her brothers knew many of the police Sergeant in that area and also knew people who might have done this.

Bukky called Debo and asked him to meet her at the Sunmonu's house. The news stunned him and he said he would bring the brothers.

There were three police cars, an emergency response unit and Debo's car there when Tade and Bukky arrived. They ran immediately into the arms of Ireti and Steve.

Everyone was crying and having a very difficult time talking. The paramedic had temporarily bandaged Ireti's head but she would have to go with them to be sutured. She had refused to leave until Tade arrived.

Through her tears, Ireti was able to describe what happened. "We had just come from Vivian's doctor appointment and she went up to play in her room. I heard the doorbell ring and answered it thinking it was probably a service man that Steve forgot to tell me was coming.

I didn't even think about looking at the security monitor. Two men dressed in jeans and masks forced their way through the door as soon as I opened it.

“They pointed a gun at me. I turned and ran to the security box and pushed the alarm before they hit me, I guess with the pistol. That's all I remember until the police came. They had tied me up with duct tape. Vivian was missing and a note was left on her bed."

The Sergeant handed Tade the note that was in a transparent evidence pouch.

It said, "To recover your daughter unharmed, you must pay ten million naira. Prepare the money and you will receive instructions in two days."

Debo, Adebisi, and Bade were standing near the kitchen talking with Inspector Ganiyu. Debo asked to see the security video. The policemen took him to the equipment room and played the security tapes of a man striking Ireti before running upstairs to Vivian's room and returning downstairs with Vivian wrapped in a blanket.

They both left immediately. The outside cameras saw them going down to the river path and disappearing along the bank.
Debo asked, "Can you turn the volume up all the way? I want to hear anything they might have said."

They watched the tapes again and heard the man downstairs yell to hurry up and that the police were on the way. The alarm was going off and obscured any other conversation; but they could hear Vivian screaming.

"Inspector Ganiyu, would you mind if we make a copy of these videos and show them to our buddies at the CID? Their lab can remove the alarm sound so we can hear them much better."

"That'd be fine, Debo. I need to keep the originals but if they need them, have them call me. Also have them send me a copy of their final product. You three guys know a lot of people in this area. Do you have any idea who these two might be?"

Debo looked at Adebisi and Bade and all shook their heads. But Debo was lying and thought he knew the man who hit Ireti and came upstairs for Vivian. Some of his guys would know for sure.

The Inspector put in, "The Sagamu Police Department will assist us on this investigation. Our little department can't do the job they can."

Tade's phone rang and he recognized it as Deola calling.

Tade yelled into the phone, "Are you behind this?"

"No I'm not Tade." He could tell she was crying.

"The police are here now and told me what happened. I'd never do that, Tade. You've got to believe me. Vivian is the most important person in my life; and I'd never do something like this to her. The police have asked me to go with them for questioning. Can you come be with me? I'm so scared."

"Let me talk to the Sergeant."

"Mr. Sunmonu, this is Sergeant James Ayila, Sagamu Police Department. We are taking Ms. Stella to our headquarters for questioning. She has declined legal representation, but her father is meeting us there."

"I'll come also."

He quickly told everyone what Deola said.

"Bukky, can you go with me?"

"Of course."

Debo said, "We're going to the CID office and see whether we can clean up the security video. Call me, Bukky, with any news and we'll do the same for you."

As soon as the three brothers were in the car, they called each of their team leaders. They were told that they and their men must be at the office within one hour.

Absolutely everyone must be there and no excuses would be accepted. Debo drove as quickly as he could; and almost everyone was there in the meeting room when they arrived. By the time they set up the video player and loaded the tape, all 24 of their men were in the room.

"Guys, my little sister's four-year old daughter was kidnapped a few hours ago." Preciousd moans and curses rolled through the room. "We have this video from the home security system. Their faces are covered but look at the tattoo on the one guy's neck and listen to the voice of the man yelling upstairs. I hope we know them."

Scents of Lust: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/scents-of-lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nice update
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Next

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.