Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Scents Of Lust - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scents Of Lust (32920 Views)

Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2020
Why did she want me at her place when she would not be around? "My friend will be in the house till Saturday afternoon. I want you to keep her company." I was surprised. "Your friend?" "Yes. I've told Zaina a lot about you. Keep her company and treat her right till Saturday. I'm sure you will like her." My head was abuzz. So, Kate wanted to share me with her friend? Incredible! "Alright," I managed to say. "Come by seven p.m tonight," she concluded and hung up. If Kate didn't mind me sharing her friend, what was my fuss about? I was therefore determined to honor the date. Upon closing at work, I first went to my apartment. I changed into casuals but only left the house few minutes after six. I arrived at Kate's place few minutes to seven. A lady that looked like a half-caste Asian opened the door for me. "Hello. I'm Tayo, a friend of Ms. Kate. Are you Ms. Zaina?" She smiled and opened the door wide. "Yes. Please, come in." I stepped inside the flat. The fair lady wore jeans mini skirt and a sleeveless top.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nice update
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Her long black hair was twisted into a pony tail. Her pretty face and slim body showed that she should be in her thirties. This was the lady Kate said I should keep her company? She motioned to a seat and sat opposite me, crossing her legs. The television in the room was tuned to a music channel. On a stool close to her seat was a fashion magazine. The scent from her body, her poise and the way she looked, all showed that she would be a lover of fashion and the good things of life. I had known her only seconds ago, but I could assert these. "So, you're Tayo," she started. I nodded. "I'm pleased to meet you, Zaina. Where are you from?" She smiled and nodded as if she was expecting the question. "My mother is from Lebanon while my dad is from northern Nigeria. I've spent more than half of my life in Nigeria." I nodded too. She stood up in that graceful manner. "I'll get some drinks." She walked out of the living-room. I could not resist watching her backside as she did. She did not have much bum, but she still
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2020
had enough to make a man desirous of rubbing the bum. A couple of minute later, she returned with a tray contaning a bottle of red wine and two glassed. She placed the tray on the glass centre table, popped the wine and served it in the glasses. She handed a glass to me. I didn't know much about wine, but the taste was very good. Zaina settled back on her seat. "Tell me about yourself," she said. Briefly I told her the schools I attended, my interests and my future ambition. She told me about herself too. At twenty-five, she had married a Kano-based business man. That was eight years ago. She had been blessed with two children. The marriage crashed about ten months ago and, now, she was in search of love again. In search of love? She would be searching in the wrong place if she was looking at my direction. But, really, somebody like her should not search for long. Her two children, she went on, were staying with her mother in Lebanon. She had met Kate during one of her trips to Dubai and they had struck
Re: Scents Of Lust by Saturn101: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
More.
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Interesting
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Interesting piece.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2020
friendship. Her former husband had given her generous severance package. She was a trained pharmacist and was a consultant with W.H.O. Besides, she had a big pharmaceutical store in Abuja. We continued to sip our drinks as she talked. She was an independent woman who would never depend on a man to excel. I listened to her in rapt attention. I asked myself just what she wanted with me. As if she could read my mind, she asked: "You must be wondering why I'm telling you all these. Are you intimidated?" I chuckled and shook my head. "I hope you'll live up to the billing of your aunt." I was surprised to hear that. "My aunt?" She smiled. "Yes, your aunt, Kate. She said many good things about you." I was amazed. How could Kate tell her she was my aunt? I wanted to tell Zaina it was not true, but I remembered Kate saying our relationship should be discreet, so I kept mute. "I desire companionship and compassion," Zaina went on. "Can you really give me what I desire?" I was full of thoughts. If all she desired were
Re: Scents Of Lust by tonysunkan: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Awesome05: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2020
what she mentioned, then there was no harm. "It's okay," I replied. "I'll do my best." I could see that her eyes sparkled. "Good. I know Kate would not disappoint me. I know you will not too." She stood up and spread her arms. "Come on, come and give me a hug." I obliged. It was a short embrace that set my heart thumping. She was of average height and her head barely reached my chin. The feel and smell of her body was good. I went back to my seat feeling enamoured. "Why don't we go out to eat?" She asked. I had no objection to that. She drove Kate's car to an eatery not too far away. She ordered plates of flavorful curry chicken jollof rice with mushrooms and peas. I wanted to pay for it but she insisted I was his guest and she must pay. We hardly talked as we ate. The meal was topped with plain sweetened and strawberry yoghurt. Several minutes later, we were back in the house. "I will be going to Abuja by noon tomorrow," she announced. "Meanwhile, you're to keep my company till then." "There's no
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2020
Interesting piece.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Saturn101: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
problem. I'm here for you." I was ready to play along with her, but I still wondered why Kate told her I was a relative. Couldn't she say I was a junior colleague and an acquaintance, to say the least? Zaina and I chatted into the night. She brought another wine and I cautioned her about getting drunk, but she waived it aside. She said she could marry another business mogul who had been asking her for a date and marriage, but she was tired of rich snobs. "What I need is a young man who will accept and appreciate me for who I am." "God will provide," I said. "I'm not in a rush for a serious relationship," she went on. "As a matter of fact, I may not marry again. All the same, I need a good companion I can confide in and unburden my heart to. Can I ask you a question?" I stared at her. "You can ask any question, Zaina." She smiled. "You're such a confident young man. Have you fallen in love before?" I nodded. "Yes, I know what falling in love means." She was silent for a while. "Do you know what desire means?"
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2020
"Desire? It depends on the desire you have in mind." There was a brief silence. "I'm talking about the desire to get happiness in what you do. It is such desire I crave." I nodded. "It is a good desire," I agreed. She yawned. "Shouldn't we go to bed?" she asked. "Yes, we should." but I was still confused about certain things. "I still need to understand certain things," I said. "This my role of companionship, where does it begin and where does it end?" She stared at me as if I had asked her a strange question. "I don't understand you," she said. I shook my head. "You should understand. For instance: are we to sleep in the same bedroom? Are we sleeping on the same bed? You know, stuff like that." She chuckled and laughed. "Come on, Tayo, don't be naive. Now, let's go to bed." I supposed that had answered my question. I followed her to the bedroom. She stood by the bed and turned to face me. "One thing that excites me is to watch a guy UnCloth," she said. "I want you to do that for me." I shrugged.
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Awesome05: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
I shrugged and slowly started undressing. I was soon down to singlet and boxer. "Everything," she said. I removed the remaining clothing. She seemed not to be impressed by my limp dick. "Now you will UnCloth me." I complied and pulled her top off. She was wearing a very sexy bra. I briefly fiddled with the hook before she unhooked it. Her breasts were bigger and firmer than I had expected. I unzipped her mini skirt. I was not surprised she was not wearing any pant. The cunt was clean shaven. I could not help my heart beat getting fast and the stirring of my cock. She stared at the cock with half smile while I stared at her boobs. "We will do everything by my dictates," she said as if she knew I was about to grab her breasts. Her right hand went to my cock. She teased the tip and the whole came alive. "Now, this is impressive," she said as she cuddled the bulge. She suddenly let go of it. "I need you to really put me in the mood. I need a mouth action." She lay on the bed and spread her legs. I had never
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Lovely.
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 8:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Hmn.....
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2020
CasNova:
Tears came to Roli's eyes. "Why didn't you let me know this years ago? I was really impressed by you and wanted to date you but I couldn't get you to talk. I didn't know what to think. Ike, I'm sorry I affected you that way and caused such a problem."

"It wasn't anything you did. It was all my stupidity and insecurity. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I walked in the door tonight and saw you.

My heart actually stopped, I think."

"Ike, we have time to catch up."

"But I don't want this to be temporary. I don't know whether I can ever let you go after this. It would probably hurt me more than if we never re-connected in the first place. I lost you once when you graduated, I don't want to relive that misery."

"Now it's my turn to lay it all out there. I have always wanted to date as many guys as possible. All were only for a day or two. It was fun and I learned something from every one. I enjoyed my effect on guys and I took full advantage of it. I didn't want to be tied down.

'My plan was to get serious at finding the right man after graduation and after I returned to work in my dad's investment business. Dad wants me to eventually take over that business and I wanted to wait until I returned there to find the right guy. I graduate in June. But I'm willing to take a chance on you if you are with me."

"Are you saying we have until June?"

"No, if we're a match and there's no reason to believe we're not, I'll wait for you while I learn dad's business. We can see each other frequently during that year; it's only about six hours away by car."

"Roli, I'm very concerned about beginning our relationship with a sex video. I'm scared it'll hurt my chances with you for the long term. I'm not that experienced and I'll not meet your expectations."

"Ike, guys want to have sex with me because they think I'm sexy. Sex gets old in a hurry if that's all there is in the relationship. I think there's going to be much more to our relationship than sex."

"Can we start down that road and make sure that's the case? Can we refrain from sex until we build on our relationship?"

Roli stared at him and realized that he was much wiser than she. "Sex isn't the way to begin a relationship and has never been. It's the result of a loving relationship, not the cause of one."

"You're right, Ike. Let's begin at the beginning. Can you stay with me tonight and let's start getting to know each other. No sex, I promise."

"You want me to sleep with you but not touch you?"

"That's not what I'm saying. You can touch me. I want to kiss you right now, in fact. But we'll not have intercourse until we both agree our relationship is at that point."

"You can't imagine how good this makes me feel. You're saying I really do have a chance with you."

Roli stood, turned and sat in his lap. They kissed, first with lips closed, and then with tongues flicking tip to tip. As their mouths opened a little wider, their tongues jousted as their passion slowly built.

Roli and Ike hugged and gazed at each other, both realizing that this was a beginning and both hoping that it was for real. For the first time in her young life, Roli felt this might be the man. It was something she wanted to experience eventually; it just wasn't expected this soon.

She stood and reached for his hand. He stood and she realized again just how tall he was. Her 5'9" height was dwarfed; but in a way that gave her a sense of security. Roli went to the fridge for two bottles of water and then led the way upstairs.

"I have a new toothbrush for you but no pajamas."

"I'll just sleep in my shorts."

They took turns in the bathroom and then slipped under the sheets into Roli's king size bed. Ike had just enough legroom to stretch out. She snuggled into his open arms and they kissed again before she laid her head on his chest.

You can download full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.