Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Scents Of Lust - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scents Of Lust (32914 Views)

Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Scents Of Lust by SeyiDominion: 3:09pm On May 02, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by SeyiDominion: 3:11pm On May 02, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Scents Of Lust by SeyiDominion: 3:11pm On May 02, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 4:06pm On May 02, 2020
Lola jumped to her feet. "What! Tell me, madam, that you're joking." "I'm not joking. We were together last night and we had a good, fun-filled time. I just wish to let you know that he is mine too. Have a good day." Zaina cut the line. Lola and I were stunned for different reasons. She was shocked that I had another lover - an older person for that matter - while I was aghast that Zaina would go ahead and spill the beans. I was the first to recover. "It's not what you think, Lola. That woman is only playing pranks." She did not say a word. Looking seriously agitated, she dropped my phone on the center table and moved to my bedroom. I followed her. "Lola, let me explain. Just listen to me. I love you and will always love you." She packed some of her clothes that she had brought out back inside her bag, wore her shoes and left the room. Back in the sitting-room, I held her hand. "Leave me!" she hollered. "If you don't let my hand go, I'll scream." "Please, Lola. Don't go like that. I love you, let me explain.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Saturn101: 12:27pm On May 03, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Saturn101: 5:55am On May 06, 2020
More
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 11:30am On May 06, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 10:20am On May 07, 2020
The madam is only being mischievous." I held her right hand with the hope that she would not go. Her next action surprised me. She let out a scream. It was only for about four seconds, but it was loud enough to be heard a hundred metres away in an open space. I quickly let go of her hand. My mind was in a frenzy. What should I do now? Swiftly, I brought out wads of one thousand naira notes, ran to her and squeezed them into her left palm. "Use it for transportation," I said plaintively. She threw the money back at me. This was very serious. Lola had never been angry like this before. But it was all my fault. I was the one who had not applied discretion to my acts. I helplessly watched Lola as she left the house and the street. What a sad day it turned out to be. I had indeed committed blunders. How could I have handed the phone to her? How could I have trusted Zaina? This was terrible. I felt seriously betrayed by Zaina. What exactly did she hope to gain by doing this? I sat in the sitting-room, feeling
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 2:27pm On May 07, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Scents Of Lust by tonysunkan: 4:34pm On May 08, 2020
Interesting
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Scents Of Lust by ThrillPlus: 9:12pm On May 09, 2020
Nice update
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 9:28am On May 12, 2020
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 9:32am On May 12, 2020
morose. What a big mess I had created for myself. But I must find a way out of it. I would not just sit down and lament over what had happened. I would give Lola some days and I would call her. I was sure she would be calm enough to be mollified. Then, my mind went to Zaina. I should have been disciplined enough not to start an affair with her. The same applied to Kate. What was I having to do with these women for God's sake. I would have to take some exigent decision: I would stop relating with Kate and Zaina. They were birds of a feather and they would do me no good. The money inducement part which Zaina introduced should not be a trap that I would fall into. I should be content with Lola and go ahead with my plan to marry her. * * * The following day, Sunday, I was indoor through out. Needless to say I was still sore with myself. I had called several times, but she would not pick my call. I also sent messages to her which were not replied. Towards evening, Kate called me. "How did it go with my
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 6:40pm On May 12, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Saturn101: 9:44pm On May 12, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Awesome05: 7:49am On May 13, 2020
Nice update
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 8:00am On May 16, 2020
friend, Zaina?" she asked. I did not mince words in my response. "It was awful," I replied. "What! But when I asked her, she said the encounter was awesome." "No, it was not." "What happened, baby boy?" "It's a long story. Ask your friend what really happened. She will tell you. All I can say for now is I don't want to have anything to do with you or Zaina again. Good bye." I cut the line, feeling that was the least I could do. I would definitely never forgive Zaina for what she had done. The following day was Monday. I did not come in contact with Kate, neither did we make any communication with each other. Good. That was just what I wanted. I kept calling Lola and she kept ignoring me. It was Wednesday afternoon she finally picked the call. "Thank God you finally picked my call. Listen, Lola, you just have to forgive me. I've already forsaken that woman and my lustful way. I'm a new breed, now. I promise you such an ugly situation will never occur again." "Why should I trust you?" she demanded testily.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Saturn101: 8:21pm On May 16, 2020
Interesting
Re: Scents Of Lust by Saturn101: 1:25pm On May 18, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 12:40pm On May 19, 2020
Interesting romance
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 10:03am On May 20, 2020
More
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 7:18pm On May 20, 2020
"You should trust me because I love you," I replied. "I will accept you back on one condition. That condition is there must never be any lover between us. Once you breach this, it will be over between us for ever." "I accept the condition," I replied. I went on to assure her of what would be a faithful love. She finally yielded to renewing our relationship. To compesate her, I sent some money to her account. I also promised to be in her campus that Saturday. On Friday morning, I thought of my imminent trip to Ado-Ekiti. I had not heard from Kate or Zaina. I liked it like that and intended to keep it that way. I must give all my affection to Lola - and only her alone. I would have to prove that I was more than someone who flirted around or broke ladies' hearts. I had resolved that I would be a committed and faithful lover. With determination and steadfastness, I could do it.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 8:01am On May 21, 2020
Nice update
Re: Scents Of Lust by SolaRaphael: 10:01pm On May 21, 2020
Interesting update
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 4:42pm On May 23, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 6:31pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2020
Nice
Re: Scents Of Lust by kweensheba: 5:19pm On May 25, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 7:43am On May 26, 2020
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.