Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa (3223 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing / Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Classickj(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2022
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Uriel Oputa, has said she is now attracted to older men because guys in their 30s are 'showing women pepper'

"It's funny I never used to be attracted to older single guys. But now the guys my age range 30s are showing us pepper back to back,"

The actress who earlier hinted at relationship woes, further said; "Let me go and ask my aunties if their classmates are single. Everyday pepper pepper Ah Ah. My guys cool o down,"

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Classickj(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Pepper them very well wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by densiks: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2022
You folks can't breath without men right?

It mostly happens that when you were in high demand you probably were looking for the likes of Anthony Joshua etc..building castles in the air while rejecting proposals from the decent minority who may have taken the risk to look at your direction.

Now,panic mood has set in,despite all the enhancements in the open and black markets available to females in your category.
Young,capable and smart men are now making strategic choices not to trap themselves in the illusion of love or marriage and it has now become pepper them.

To the young men out there, beware of Dogs and reptiles.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Ebubu: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2022
kukuma go for the 20s year old noise
broke guys fûck beta
Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Pierocash(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2022
They are the problem but always find ways to blame men .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by silento(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2022
Indirectly she is telling us that one of her friend get a sugar daddy wey dey pay her well , and she needs her own cash out

5 Likes

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Classickj(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pierocash:
Always blaming us

1 Like

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Classickj(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
silento:
Indirectly she is tell us that one of her friend get a sugar daddy wey dey pay her well , do she needs her own cash out
She need her own cash out now cheesy
Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by advanceDNA: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
When u cant do the approaching... meaning u cant go for what you want but have to wait for for your spec to come and toast you or settle for whats available, and ur standards are unnecessarily high plus flimsy, plus u have shakara .....U have automatically reduce ur chance of finding a potential husband by 80%......

ladies.... from ur end...it takes a miracle to get married....

12 Likes

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Mercury12(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
But you had earlier show them pepper when you were hot in your 20s wink
Yes or yes?

Now mans not hot

Sorry
Woman's not hot cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Mercury12(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pierocash:
they take no blame or responsibility for even for their own actions. It must be someone else's or something fault...
Women are funny creatures lol

2 Likes

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by womenareapezz: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Classickj:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Uriel Oputa, has said she is now attracted to older men because guys in their 30s are 'showing women pepper'

"It's funny I never used to be attracted to older single guys. But now the guys my age range 30s are showing us pepper back to back,"

The actress who earlier hinted at relationship woes, further said; "Let me go and ask my aunties if their classmates are single. Everyday pepper pepper Ah Ah. My guys cool o down,"
when gorilla speak, them speak the word of Bananas undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by meobizy(f): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
She should learn to get comfortable with rejection. It is a fact of life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Classickj(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
womenareapezz:
when gorilla speak, them speak the word of Bananas undecided
Care to explain ur Proverb

1 Like

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
densiks:
You folks can't breath without men right?

It mostly happens that when you were in high demand you probably were looking for the likes of Anthony Joshua etc..building castles in the air while rejecting proposals from the decent minority who may have taken the risk to look at your direction.

Now,panic mood has set in,despite all the enhancements in the open and black markets available to females in your category.
Young,capable and smart men are now making strategic choices not to trap themselves in the illusion of love or marriage and it has now become pepper them.

To the young men out there, beware of Dogs and reptiles.
If women come so easy, your types ll. Say they are cheap.
Uriel just expressed herself.
The dogs and reptiles to watch out for are randy men and heartbreakers. Seems you are one of them.

1 Like

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:
they take no blame or responsibility for even for their own actions. It must be someone else's or something fault...
Women are funny creatures lol
You are wrong
Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Mercury12(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
Younare wrong
okay
Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Men in their 30s probably now have the money and swag. So they are taking their pound of flesh for wetin una do them in their 20s

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Vinnie2000 see another useless post from another useless bbnaija one.

After being ffvkd and fkkcd u expect someone to come stick with you ? The overused tooto so the guys wey u dey imaginarily hope for him to no show u pepper, no need that Toto ? But you've over distributed it and be thinking someone in his 30s will stick to you ?
Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Nonexisting1: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Complaints of an evening newspaper. Why won't younger men show you pepper when you wasted your youthful age on old men and now want young men to bear the brunts of your pussy retirement. Madam, face front biko. angry
Re: Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa by Kobicove(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
She wan use style tell us say she still dey exist undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help Bet9ja Has Finished Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. / Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.