Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing (10211 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa / Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by faith2kool(f): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2020
In your late 20s, everyone starts getting concerned about your marital status. Your aunts, parents, older siblings, friends and even frenemies. Once you hit 30 and are still single, more pressure builds up. Ladies especially are subjects to this pressure more than guys.

Guess what, when these ladies appreciate that you mean well for them and you want them to get settled, sometimes it’s too much and wishes that you would just let them be. Check out these things that single ladies in their 30s are tired of hearing:

1. The clock is ticking

She knows this already but probably, she is yet to meet her match. So, you don’t have to rub it in.

2. You should just get a kid

First, not everyone wants kids. Secondly, maybe she has been trying to get a kid because she also knows that the clock is ticking but the efforts haven’t born any fruits, yet.

3. All your agemates are married

Really? This is the last thing you should tell a single girl in her 30s. She knows that her agemates are married but she can’t just marry a random guy because she wants to be like her peers.

4. It’s time you find yourself a man

Well, maybe it’s not yet time for her. You don’t know what her priorities are. Just let her be.

5. What are you still waiting for?

People wait for many things. She could be waiting to be financially stable or she could be waiting for a Mr Right. Because sometimes it’s not always easy to land on a man who matches your standards.

6. I know of a good guy who is still single

Unless she has requested to be set up with a guy, don’t try to hook her up with your male friends.

7. People will be thinking you are your kids’ granny

This is just mean.

8. You should join tinder, there are good guys there

By the time she is 30, she undoubtedly tried or considered trying online dating but for some reasons, she chose another route.

9. How are you still single?

People will be like, ‘you are so beautiful, how come you are still single?’ But beauty is not all that matters

10. Maybe you are just too picky

No, it’s not about being picky. Sometimes Mr Luck is not on your side and you end up kissing a little more too many frogs.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/04/26/10-things-single-ladies-in-their-30s-are-tired-of-hearing/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by faith2kool(f): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Wayne4uall(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Lol.. So funny.... grin cheesy grin wen dey hav use dere husband to do boyfriend...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by faith2kool(f): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wayne4uall:
Lol.. So funny.... grin cheesy grin wen dey hav use dere husband to do boyfriend...

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Timil: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Wayne4uall:
And they have used potential boyfriend who might become their husband to play Mario. cheesy

When it comes back to bite them hard, they will start jumping from one Mountain to the other but by then its late.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by PoliteActivist: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Spot on
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by zionmde: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2020
After extorting and dumping good guys Wen they were younger. After all d "u are not my match""u are not my type" "u can't takdme care of me" " I don't do broke guys" "I don't do guys dat don't drive cars"
Karma is a big bitch

by God's grace Shiloh will hold this year
they should get their mantles ready

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Jamahyel(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Its the truth now.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2020
Wayne4uall:
LOL you know the drill, fam

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by bluefilm: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Eyaaa.

I don't tell such 30+ ladies such things.

I am not that wicked and heartless.

I only tell them that Shiloh is waiting for them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Greatzeus(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Stop shaming single ladies who are 30 plus. Remember what goes around comes around. It might be your daughter or sister's turn tomorrow.
Not all ladies who are 30 plus neglected men who could have been their husbands as you guys always claim,not all of them were run girls who wasted their 20s. Some were just unlucky to have been used and dumped,some focused on career and self development which might have affected their relationship status,some were just plain unlucky not to find a husband at the right age.

58 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Onyenna(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Lmao!!

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Millz404(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
faith2kool:
sad
30 over 30 spotted? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by sexymonkey(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
zionmde:
After extorting and dumping good guys Wen they were younger. After all d "u are not my match""u are not my type" "u can't take care of me" " I don't do broke guys" "I don't do guys dat don't drive cars"
Karma is a big bitch

by God's grace Shiloh will hold this year
they should get their mantles ready
� show love na
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wayne4uall:

You think it applies only to ladies? Even men face the same questions. So, it goes both ways.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SweetCunt97(f): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Would b easier if one can order one on jumia or konga.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
My advice to ladies: don't always listen to what people will say cus even if you eventually get married, they'll still look for another thing to talk about like "when are you gonna get pregnant" ?

When you eventually get pregnant and give birth to a female child, they'll still ask "when are you gonna have a male child"

Stop listening to people and do only what makes you happy !

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
The men also feel the heat too as they clock 30 and right into their mid 30s.

I remember a guy once telling me, "Chi, I am ashamed. I hardly go out these days" for fear of being reminded of his martial status. And the worst thing about men is, when they get to that age, they find it difficult to marry their hearts wish. You know a woman in her 30s can still take care of herself and look under 16 and a young boy will see her and marry her. But once a man gets to certain age theyll be looking so old and hard, if you know what I mean. And this can be a turn off for most girls
/ ladies. Dunno why it is so though.

Back to the matter. Only a lady who lacks focus and understanding will be perturbed by such questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by OneChanceTaxi: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:
The men also feel the heat too as they clock 30 and right into their mid 30s.

I remember a guy once telling me, "Chi, I am ashamed. I hardly go out these days" for fear of being reminded of his martial status. And the worst thing about men is, when they get to that age, they find it difficult to marry their hearts wish. You know a woman in her 30s can still take care of herself and look under 16 and a young boy will see her and marry her. But once a man gets to certain age theyll be looking so old and hard, if you know what I mean. And this can be a turn off for most girls
/ ladies. Dunno why it is so though.

Back to the matter. Only a lady who lacks focus and understanding will be perturbed by such questions.

Keep living in fantasy land

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
OneChanceTaxi:

Keep living in fantasy land

Whatever. tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Wayne4uall(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:

You think it applies only to ladies? Even men face the same questions. So, it goes both ways.

May b u Re right... But men still had the upper hand.. A man can still born at the age of 50 but ladies can't do

11 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wayne4uall:

May b u Re right... But men still had the upper hand.. A man can still born at the age of 50 but ladies can't do

What about those who got married at the age of 18 and up till now @ 50, have not conceived even for once? Some never had till they died.

Stop viewing life from only one angle. This life is kinda twisted and doesn't always work they way we think it does. So, stop basing certain things as the ultimate in life. Some married early and were wiped off the surface of the earth in one day. So, its not enough reason to "marriageshame" anybody.
Once you're alive and in good health, thank God and try to give yourself peace and be happy until He makes everything beautiful. Its not always as bad as people make it seem.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by LilPeezy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:

What about those who got married at the age of 18 and up till now @ 50, have not conceived even for once? Some never had till they died.

Stop viewing life from only one angle. This life is kinda twisted and doesn't always work they way we think it does. So, stop basing certain things as the ultimate in life. Some married early and were wiped off the surface of the earth in one day. So, its not enough reason to "marriageshame" anybody.
Once you're alive and in good health, thank God and try to give yourself peace and be happy until He makes everything beautiful. Its not always as bad as people make it seem.

Why r u taking this personal?

17 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
LilPeezy:
Why r u taking this personal?

How? Oh.... Maybe because I'm 150 years old tongue. Satisfied? Since I can't contribute like every other sane human beings here in peace again. Ajuju. angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by LilPeezy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:

How? Oh.... Maybe because I'm 150 years old tongue. Satisfied? Since I can't contribute like every other sane human beings here in peace again. Ajuju. angry
I should be satisfied cos u r 150yrs old, none of business with ur age....D way u tackle comments makes me wonder

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
LilPeezy:
I should be satisfied cos u r 150yrs old, none of business with ur age....D way u tackle comments makes me wonder

The way i tackle issues? Please tell me how?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Magnoliaa(f): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Just Do You
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by kalufelix(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Another one?? ....let's go.. Who is attacking for us..
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by BotafogoJunior(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:

The way i tackle issues? Please tell me how?
leaave that idiot,you should have known he is a primary school leaver. You should have known from his previous,tell him to answer your questions he no go fit,na weyrey him be!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by BotafogoJunior(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
LilPeezy:
I should satisfied cos u r 150yrs old, none of business with ur age....D way u tackle comments makes me wonder
lil peezy,you are a plain idiot,weyrey na him you be

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
@OP are you married? I'm not wink
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by kalufelix(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Most at their prime, do usually forget that new models are been rolled out...And then before you are done with your make up you realize the phase is gone...sadly, people begin to assume there must be something inherently wrong with you not to have gotten married ... On a more serious note this 30+ ladies thread has become annoying.. I know many men who started considering marriage @40 and married @42/43 ....No be everybody go marry abeg and there is no age limit...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed / Spanish Gold Fly Available / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.