Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? (994 Views)

The Earlier You People Realise This, The Better / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Eglobalma: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Since I was a kid everybody treats me literally the the way they treat wiz and davido. I never understood why. People complimented me for years, they would praise me for even shitying. I grew up with mad self esteem, I literally believed I was a perfect Male creature. Till today , anytime i turn left or right someone is just staring in lust till i wink or frown before they turn away. What people dont realise is that I'm a loner, loser, broke, no skill, no job, no money, impotent, psychopathic, bipolar, depressed, sucidal , no family or friend, no ambition useless creature. You see I have a very bigger than life look. My stature is very good, my face is appealing to them to stare at, but outside and when I talk my English is polished and I'm quite intelligent. But outside all that is a loser who just wished he was dead. Today I walked past a neighbor who kept praising me to his friends, telling me that i should gift him my sunglasses and then asked me how much it costs. I told him 1,000 naira but in reality I bought it for 400 naira. This guy almost got angry with me and kept saying I'm pretending that it's over 5k. When I was walking away I heard him hyping me to his friend, saying I'm such a boss and he admires me alot. I was just thinking to myself "does this guy know I'm actually sucidal" ? How could he since I look good without effort. The one gift that God cursed me with. He made me go through hell in my family and yet made me look like I'm a guy who goes to london weekly. Anyway, I know I will end up killing myself someday but for now this is me the loser guy who everyone admires.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Lightway: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Are you really all what you wrote about yourself or you are just catching cruise?? undecided

Can’t believe you are actually going through all this.

1 Like

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Offpoint: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
I honestly speaking, you're uselesstongue
Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Eglobalma: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
stupidity:
Are you really all what you wrote about yourself or you are just catching cruise?? undecided

Can’t believe you are actually going through all this.

Not catching cruise. My sister calls me daily to ensure I haven't done something bad to myself

1 Like

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
In the financial sector wen a customer complains, they will ask what is d root cause of the problem?
Yours is simply joblessness. If u were working in PwC or KPMG u wld be too busy to type this epistle here talk less of talking this way
If u came here for solution. Sorry we cannot help u. It's u that will decide to take advantage of your beauty,ability to speak English and intelligence and be fruitful.

2 Likes

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by iLegendd(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
Deep.
Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by MrCork: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Eglobalma:
Since I was a kid everybody treats me literally the the way they treat wiz and davido. I never understood why. People complimented me for years, they would praise me for even shitying. I grew up with mad self esteem, I literally believed I was a perfect Male creature. Till today , anytime i turn left or right someone is just staring in lust till i wink or frown before they turn away. What people dont realise is that I'm a loner, loser, broke, no skill, no job, no money, impotent, psychopathic, bipolar, depressed, sucidal , no family or friend, no ambition useless creature. You see I have a very bigger than life look. My stature is very good, my face is appealing to them to stare at, but outside and when I talk my English is polished and I'm quite intelligent. But outside all that is a loser who just wished he was dead. Today I walked past a neighbor who kept praising me to his friends, telling me that i should gift him my sunglasses and then asked me how much it costs. I told him 1,000 naira but in reality I bought it for 400 naira. This guy almost got angry with me and kept saying I'm pretending that it's over 5k. When I was walking away I heard him hyping me to his friend, saying I'm such a boss and he admires me alot. I was just thinking to myself "does this guy know I'm actually sucidal" ? How could he since I look good without effort. The one gift that God cursed me with. He made me go through hell in my family and yet made me look like I'm a guy who goes to london weekly. Anyway, I know I will end up killing myself someday but for now this is me the loser guy who everyone admires.

angry

1 Like

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by MrCork: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Eglobalma:

.....go n watch blue film mennnnnnnn!!!! (No oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
A typical buhary defender, is at home crying, after making mouth outside that he made his vote count.

Smh...
Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by IceColdVeins(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
This moniker reeks of the uakari monkey also known as badboibipo

2 Likes

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Eglobalma: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
IceColdVeins:

Lol calling someone u have never seen a monkey, insecure gorilla.
Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Prism(f): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is why depression and suicide is on the increase. See the harsh comments people are making here instead of trying to help his matter.
Guy, just take it easy with yourself okay? Accept yourself, nobody was made perfect. We all have our flaws. We are made wonderfully by God,
he didn't make any mistake when he made you. Okay? Sometimes inorder to find the meaning of life, I think u have to look beyond yourself and make people smile around you, look for someone who needs help and help the person the way you can, that way, you will find more meaning to life when you show love to people around you. Take care and cheer up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Eglobalma: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Prism:
This is why depression and suicide is on the increase. See the harsh comments people are making here instead of trying to help his matter.
Guy, just take it easy with yourself okay? Accept yourself, nobody was made perfect. We all have our flaws. We are made wonderfully by God,
he didn't make any mistake when he made you. Okay? Sometimes inorder to find the meaning of life, I think u have to look beyond yourself and make people smile around you, look for someone who needs help and help the person the way you can, that way, you will find more meaning to life when you show love to people around you. Take care and cheer up

I really dont rely on people to make me feel better because I know these same people burnt a 11 year old boy alive in lagos who stole indomie from starving for days. U can Google it if u doubt me. Mothers and kids were watching him die while laughing. The boy was crying like a baby with fire burning him all over. So trust me I am aware of how wicked they are, most of them here will kill anyone if they can guarantee them that they wont be jailed. I have understood life so much, I am my ONLY source of joy. It's just I cant get past my shit, that's my only pain.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Eglobalma: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
IceColdVeins:

You little smelly shit, always trying to portray your ugliness to others. U hate people who look good cuz u wonder why you're so ugly. Ogun kill u , your father and mother will die miserably you bastard. Dey troll me, I will let u know I be omo edo....our badmouth is no 1 in naija. I live to insult people, I will so finish ur life u go Bleep ur mama smelly toto. Bastard

1 Like

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Bojack(m): 3:21am On Nov 27, 2019
suicide suicide suicide
Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Powersurge: 4:20am On Nov 27, 2019
Eglobalma:

Perhaps you are not seeing what they are seeing. This could be your way to fortune. You may not need job afterall. This might be the big thing for you. Ruminate over this bro. Sit down with pen and paper and write out ways this your "charm" could make legit money for you. Write out people or organisations that could help this your dream. And start implementing them one afterv the other.

1 Like

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2019
You are an attention seeking, narcissistic egomaniac.
Eglobalma:

I really dont rely on people to make me feel better because I know these same people burnt a 11 year old boy alive in lagos who stole indomie from starving for days. U can Google it if u doubt me. Mothers and kids were watching him die while laughing. The boy was crying like a baby with fire burning him all over. So trust me I am aware of how wicked they are, most of them here will kill anyone if they can guarantee them that they wont be jailed. I have understood life so much, I am my ONLY source of joy. It's just I cant get past my shit, that's my only pain.

1 Like

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by IceColdVeins(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2019
Easy easy easy nigga!! Quit barking on here like a rabbied neopolitan mastiff, romanceland is not a remedial forum for psychosis specimens
Eglobalma:

I am a little smelly shit, always trying to portray my ugliness to others. I always feel jealous of lunatics cos my prick can be used interchangeably with an ear cotton swab. I hate LADIES who look good cuz I wonder why i am so ugly. Ogun kill me , my father and mother will die miserably cos I am a bastard. I live to insult people, I will so finish my life cos I will soon Bleep my mama smelly toto.what a Bastard I am

1 Like

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Depressed101: 9:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Eglobalma:
My brother from another mother, you just summed up my situation... It's well

1 Like

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Depressed101: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
You are an attention seeking, narcissistic egomaniac.
quit your senseless Grammer if you don't understand, you mustn't comment just read and pass. OK?.not everything is meant for fun people

1 Like

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Depressed101: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2019
Prism:
☒ At least someone with sense. Have a nice morning jare

1 Like

Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Eglobalma: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Easy easy easy nigga!! Quit barking on here like a rabbied neopolitan mastiff, romanceland is not a remedial forum for psychosis specimens

You had to requote me cuz u no get words. Bleep off gorilla
Re: When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? by Eglobalma: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2019
They cannot relate to what they dont understand but are always quick to judge.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! / Oyinbo Man Joyed As Pastor Odumeje, Nollywood Stars Show After Marriage Rites / Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.